๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ | ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐' ๐…๐ˆ๐— ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€' ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐€' ๐…๐€' ๐˜๐Ž๐”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ (๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐“๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ (๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ

27.8K 962 1.5K
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟑𝐀𝐌

"Why am I here on Valentine's Day? I'm supposed to be with my mannn." Dakota groaned to Ayuri as she handed her a stack of papers.

"It's your office, you didn't have to come in, girl!" Ayuri giggled, sitting across from Dakota while she began filling out the insurance forms for the clients.

"I know but I had things to do. I'm leaving in like an hour. You have any plans today?" Dakota briefly glanced at the darkskinned girl that had a wide smile plastered on her face.

She shrugged her shoulders playfully, exhaling a soft breath. "Uhhh, I think he said he would take me to STK. I'm nervous."

"Girlll, I know you not lettin' lil ole' Benji get you nervous. Come on, it's Benji." Dakota shrugged while she kept her head down, writing neatly on the papers.

"About that..." She trailed off in a less enthusiastic tone, instantly grabbing Dakota's attention.

Dakota halted the movements of her pen, looking up at the girl. "What?"

"Did y'all used to be likeee... you know." She trailed off, intertwining her pointer finger and ring finger to indicate what she was asking.

Dakota tilted her head to the side, instantly shaking her head. "Ohhh, no. Not at all, mama. Y'all are good."

"You sure? Like no kiss, one night stand, crushes? Nothing." She continued, getting the questions that she had been thinking hard about off of her mind.

"No, at least on my end. He used to want me for fake, in my opinion. He's literally a brother to me, Ayuri." Dakota expressed with a mini frown on her face.

Ayuri sighed in relief, wiping imaginary sweat off of her forehead. "Oh okay. I didn't wanna overstep boundaries or make anything weird. But enough of that, you have a client later."

"Hmm, with me specifically?" Dakota questioned as she finally completed one of the forms, having fourteen more to go.

Ayuri nodded quickly, opening the file on the iPad that she always carried around. "Mhm, you specifically. The name is Misharron."

"What the hell kind of name is that?" Dakota twisted her face up distastefully, earning a laugh from Ayuri.

Ayuri pushed her straightened strands of hair away from her face, locking the iPad. "It sounds old as fuck."

"No really. Like an old auntie or something." Dakota added while shaking her head, focusing on her second to last task before she could enjoy the rest of her day.

She was so excited to get back home, only because she knew Von would do his big one for her. He always did.

They both were bought out of their own worlds when the door knocked, opening not even two seconds later.

In walked Polo along with Benji, both of them holding two bouquets of flowers in their hands. They also held food from Chick-Fil-A in their unoccupied hand.

"Happy Valentine's Day, lil girl." Polo walked up to Dakota, handing her both of the bouquets. He also handed her the bag of food and a drink.

"Thank you, Mazzi. I love your soul." She smiled hard, allowing him to peck her forehead.

Meanwhile Benji went to greet Ayuri, sweetly kissing her lips theee times and handing her the same items.

When he was done, he walked the other bouquet of flowers to Dakota who smiled in response.

She was grateful but she wasn't surprised. They did this for her every single year for as long as she could remember.

"Happy V-Day Koko." He grinned as he gave her a side hug.

She respectfully hugged him back, having an identical expression on her face. "Thank you Benjamin."

"What y'all got goin?" Benji questioned the both of them as Dakota opened the heart shaped tray of nuggets.

She immediately opened the polynesian sauce, ignoring the question as she indulged in the much needed meal.

"Nothing, we were just working. Thank you for the food, sexy." She responded to Benji in an obviously softer voice than she usually spoke in.

"You welcome, beautiful." He replied, smacking his lips when he heard Polo dramatically gag.

"If y'all finna fuck, go do that shit somewhea' else. On gang." Polo grimaced while he stole one of Dakota's nuggets.

She paused her movements, staring at him with a blank face. "Why the fuck would you touch my shit?"

"Shordy got twenty four nuggets and she worried about one." Benji instigated as Dakota closed the container, fanning her eyes so she wouldn't cry.

"Dakota, I know you ain't finna cry 'bout a fuckin' piece ah food." Polo sucked his teeth, watching two stray tears stream down her face slowly but surely.

She got up out of her seat, pushing Polo away when he tried to touch her. "Leave me alone. Damn."

She angrily stormed away to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

At that second, Polo and Benji exchanged looks with the same thought popping up in their head simultaneously.

"She pregnant, ain't it?"

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟗𝐀𝐌

"It's rude, Von. It was my food and he just took it like it was nothing. Like I'm nothing." Dakota sniffed, staring at Von through the facetime call.

He ran his hand down his face, pulling the red Canada Goose hat further down on his head. "You gon' be straight, baby. It ain't naan' but a nugget. I'a buy you some mo' lata."

"You promise?"

"I promise, mama. Stop cryin', I luh you." He responded, feeling a weight removed from his shoulders when she cracked a small smile.

He sighed in relief, finally being able to get her in good spirits after a whole thirty minutes of her crying about one chicken nugget.

"I love you too. You look so good by the way." She smiled, using a paper towel to dry her tears away.

He sat the phone up on a random table, displaying his selected outfit of a white tshirt, blue jeans, timberland boots, and a red Canada Goose vest with the matching hat.

"Naw, you look good. I cant wait ta' see yo' ass, ma."

She puckered her lips out, kissing the camera a few times. "Muah, I can't wait either. Go finish with your photoshoot so you can come to me."

They said their goodbyes and Dakota hung the phone up, checking out her reflection to make sure she still looked presentable.

She checked the time on her phone once again, seeing that she had only a few minutes left before it was time for her unexpected appointment.

She exited out of the bathroom, sighing in relief when she saw that they all had left the office. She didn't feel like dealing with anyone else.

She sat down at her desk, sighing in content as she began filing out the rest of the papers that were seated on her desk.

SIX MINUTES LATER, she heard a soft knock on her door, causing her to push the last two papers to the side. "Come in."

The person slowly opened the door and Dakota's face immediately frowned up when she saw Asian coming into the room. "Oh my fuck-"

"I'm not even on no weird shit. I swear ta' God I'm not." She cut Dakota off, closing the door behind her.

"You're Misharron?" She questioned, watching Asian sit down on the couch that was designated for all clients.

Asian nodded in response, wiping the palms of her hands on her tight jeans that hugged in all the right places. "Yeah. Not too much though."

Dakota raised an eyebrow as Asian let out a friendly laugh that seemed to have no animosity behind it.

"So what brings you in?" Dakota ignored her statement while keeping an expressionless face on.

Asian remained silent, using the time to look around the neat office before her eyes gradually landed on Dakota, who didn't notice her staring.

She took in her features as she concentrated on the papers in front of her, allowing herself to see how pretty Dakota actually was.

"How you do it?" Asian finally spoke up, watching Dakota look up from her papers and directly into her eyes.

"How'd I do what..."

Asian pressed her lips together, rubbing her lipgloss in before she started to speak again. "How you get him to love you so much?"

Dakota looked away, being completely taken aback by the random question posed to her. The two sat in silence for about fifteen seconds straight since Dakota had no clue what to say.

"What do you mean?" She finally answered, giving Asian her undivided attention.

Asian shrugged as she pushed all of the nervous energy and embarrassment away from her mind, allowing herself to be mature. "Ion know. It just seem like you got him to be wrapped around you so easily. I mean yea, I'm sure he loved me. But it wasn't neva' onnat level."

Dakota sighed in response, immediately cursing herself out for feeling bad for Asian. "I don't know. It just happened."

"It can't just happen. I been tryna get him like that 'bout me for two years straight." Asian confessed while she used her left hand to fix the chain on her neck.

Dakota caught a glimpse of Von's face tattooed on her hand, looking away after a few seconds. "You can't force love. If you have to force it, then it's not meant for you."

"Love is something that a lot of people chase, especially in the wrong places all for the feeling of being wanted. You have to be able to love yourself completely before allowing someone to love you." Dakota explained, seeing that Asian's eyes never left her gaze.

"You making it seem like it's so easy. I love myself and I feel like if I'm offering my love to somebody, they betta' show me 'dat same love. Reciprocate my shit." Asian countered, using her hands to emphasize her words.

"Not everyone is going to think like you or go off of how your acting. That's why I said don't force love. Love who loves you. You have to keep in mind that love should be a verb, not a noun. Meaning that actions are more prominent than anything. If somebody is constantly showing you that they're not for you; believe them." Dakota continued and Asian sighed in defeat, knowing that what she was saying was correct.

"But how you 'posed ta' know when enough is enough?"

Dakota bought her bottom lip into her mouth, gently tapping the top of her pen on her desk. "You'll just know. Learn to trust your intuition. Your mind will never lead you the wrong way."

"Ian mean ta' bring allat shit into yall relationship. I just wanted him to myself and I thought I could bully you out yo' spot. I see that he not for me, clearly y'all meant to be together. I apologize. I wish y'all the best." Asian truthfully spoke and Dakota cleared her throat, attempting to wipe away the shocked expression.

"Thank you. I hope you find the one for you. You seem like a good person deep down." Dakota responded, finally cracking a small smile.

"Thank you. Happy Valentines Day."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟏:𝟐𝟐𝐌

"Honey, I'm homeee!" Dakota sung in a playful tone as she closed the front door behind her.

Her eyes immediately traveled to the ceiling, seeing that the whole living room was filled with pink and red balloons.

She then looked back down, finally taking notice to the rose petals scattered all over the floor, accompanied by the extremely large bouquet of flowers sitting on the living room table.

"Awww." Her eyes skimmed through the plenty shopping bags from different stores as she walked towards the kitchen, smiling even more when she saw Demi running towards her in full speed.

She placed her purse and the three bouquets of flowers on the counter, bending down to greet her fur baby right after. "Hiii. Your daddy put this on you?"

Demi panted in response as Dakota fixed the pink Valentine's Day themed onesie on her.

"He be spoiling you but still be fronting on you. Ion like dattt." Dakota dragged with a false accent, lifting Demi up into her arms.

She then looked on the kitchen counter, grinning at the sight of two boxes of Chick-Fil-A nuggets waiting on her, accompanied by a milkshake and yet another bouquet of flowers.

Smiling at the food, she placed Demi down into her four feet, picking up the milkshake in one hand and the nuggets in the other. "Show me where daddy is, Demi. Go!"

On cue, Demi began running towards the back of the house, finally stopping when she reached the sliding doors.

She pulled the glass door open, allowing Demi to run out side since the weather was nearing eighty eight degrees, which was weird for February.

She sipped from her milkshake as she neared Von who was sitting on the lawn chairs along with Booka and Muwop. "Happy Valentine's Day, babyyy. Thank you for the gifts!"

Dayvon passed the blunt over to Muwop, allowing Dakota to take a seat on his lap. "Happy V-Day, ma. Gimme kiss."

They both met eachother halfway for the kiss, with Dakota being sure not to do too much in respect to his friends.

"I play witchu like 'dat?" Von frowned when she pulled away after a short three seconds.

He didn't allow her to answer before he gripped her neck, forcefully bringing her back into a heated kiss.

He shifted her on his lap when he felt his erection pressing against the zipper of his jeans, still allowing their tongues to dance around each other slowly.

"Y'all nasty and fresh as fuck. I'm finna shake." Booka frowned, getting up from his seat and dapping Muwop up.

Dayvon finished off the kiss with three pecks, pulling her face away from his slowly. He then stared at her with low eyes, biting his bottom lip as well.

"Stop looking at me like that, Dayvon. My penis is hard." She smirked, laughing when his expression dropped.

"Nah, folks jus' said penis. You bogusss." Muwop laughed while Dakota opened her chicken nuggets, still keeping the smile on her face.

"She be tweakin', gang."

Dakota ripped the top off of the polynesian sauce for the second time in the past few hours, nearly drooling at the sight of the food.

"Dakota yeen see allat shit I gotchu upstairs?" Von questioned as he took the blunt back from Muwop, taking a long pull from it.

Dakota gagged at the strong scent, pushing his hand away from his mouth. "Come onnn, it stinks."

"Youn smoke nomo', Minnesota?" Muwop asked her while she ate one of her coated nuggets.

Dayvon ashed the remains of the blunt, allowing the unsmoked half to sit in the ashtray. "I only used to smoke when I was sad or stressed. I don't think I touched a blunt since November for real."

Muwop nodded in response, reaching his slender fingers forward in attempts to take one of her nuggets.

"Nuh uh, don't touch ha' shit folks. Find you sumn' else ta' play wit'." Dayvon pushed his hand away, refusing to hear Dakota cry about nothing for an hour straight.

"I can't get one lil nugget?" He pinched his fingers together to represent the size of the nugget.

Dakota shook her head, moving her tray of nuggets away from him.

"You stingy as fuck. Fuck you, fat ass. Ima get ma' own shit." Muwop stood up from his seat, throwing his middle fingers.

He began to exit from the same sliding doors and Dakota looked at Von with her head tilted.  "How is he mad over my food?"

"Cause he greedy as hell. On O. But aye, get off ma' dick, Ko. You hurtin' ma' shit." He winced, moving her so she was sitting on his leg.

"Since when I can't sit on your dick? How come it's hurting now?" She retorted as she looked at him weirdly. 

He sucked his teeth, staring at her like she was slow. "Since I ain't get no pussy in nine days. Why you actin' like you'n know? Like you ain't da' one deprivin' me."

"You can get some later, I promise." She laughed, completely forgetting that she had decided to take a small break from sex.

Dayvon nodded in response, using his thumb to wipe the small bit of polynesian sauce that dripped directly below her lip.

He then proceeded to press that same thumb against her lips, causing her to allow it into her mouth.

Dakota kept her eyes trained on his as she turned the innocent gesture sexual, seductively cleaning the sauce from his thumb.

"Keep playin', Dakota. Watch how I do you lata'." He removed his thumb from her mouth while shaking his head.

The two sat in the same position for about thirty minutes more, simply just enjoying each others presence as well as the warm weather that surrounded them.

"And then, guess who came to my office Dayvon?" Dakota smirked, getting off of his lap with her trash from her food in her hand.

He got up behind her, snapping his fingers so Demi would know it was time to go inside. "Who, ma?"

"Miss Asian." She responded as she opened the glass sliding doors to the home.

He raised his eyebrow in confusion as he shut the door behind her and followed her to the kitchen. "What she say? She was on bullshit, ain't it?"

"Nope." She replied, beginning to walk up the steps that were covered in more rose petals.

He climbed the steps behind her, smacking her butt with each step she took. "What she said, Ko?"

"She asked how did I get you wrapped around my finger and I told her that she gotta have the tight wet super soaker like me." She lied with a smile, opening the bedroom door with an even bigger smile.

"You deadass?" He laughed lowly, standing directly behind her as her eyes roamed the room.

In their room was even more boxes and gifts scattered across the bed and the floor. "Bruhhh, how much money did you spend on me for Valentine's Day? This is crazy!"

"It ain't nun, baby. You deserve allis' shit." He slid his arms around her waist from the back, pressing his hardened dick against her so she could feel it.

"You ever did all of this for Asian?" She asked as he rested his head on her shoulder, shaking it to indicate the answer 'no'.

"I mean I bought ha' lil shit hea' and thea' but it won't nun' like how I do fa' you. I used ta' buy ha' shit to shut ha' up. I buy you shit 'cause I be wantin' ta' keep a smile on yo sexy ass face." He explained, licking her earlobe afterwards.

She laughed quietly, moving her head away from his tongue. "She asked how did I get you to love me so much and I told her don't force love. I told her when it's her turn, she'll feel it in her soul."

"Mhm, jus' like I feel yo' love in my soul." He kissed her cheek this time while she smiled.

"You're such a sweetheart for real. But I got you some gifts too. Not as much as you got me, but it's still a lot. I put them in the studio downstairs." She told him as he kept his arms wrapped around her waist while she opened some of the bags.

"Watchu got me, ma?"

She shrugged her shoulders, getting nervous at the fact that she had yet to show him her favorite gifts that she got for him.

"It's nothing compared to these two gifts I got you." She said with a small smile, knowing he was confused.

He looked around the room in confusion, removing his head from her shoulder. "Watchu tammat?"

"Lift my hair up. All the way."

He followed her directions, grabbing her freshly pressed and curled hair in his fist, examining her for the gift she was speaking about.

Looking around her neck, he finally caught glance of red ink traveling from behind her ear, reaching her mid neck.

It was clear as day. For her first ever tattoo, she had got his name tatted on her body. "This fake, ain't it? You ain't fa real."

He ran his fingers along the overly moisturized area, watching her flinch from his touch. "Damn, ouch!"

She pulled away from him, turning around to see him staring at her with a dazed look. "You lyin' like hell, Dakota."

"I'm not." She smirked, also grabbing the ends of her shirt so she could take it off.

He watched her intently as she unclipped her bra, using her free arm to cover her nipples. She then propped her boobs up, showing him yet another tattoo of his whole name, written in small black cursive.

"You got ma' name tatted on you twice fa' real, mama?" He moved closer to her again, this time not touching the ink as hard as before.

"I mean it's not as extreme as having your whole face on me but it's something to 'show my love for youuu'." She sung the last part horribly, being pulled into a hug from him.

One of his hands wrapped around her waist and the other held under her chin, beginning to engage in a kiss with her.

She hugged around his back as his body hovered over hers, letting him kiss her however he wanted to.

He kissed her slow and passionately to let her know how much he loved her through a simple kiss.

About a minute later he pulled away, running his thumb across the two tattoos that were now permanently on her body.

"I luh you so much, Kota. I'm finna break yo shit in lata'. Kill yo shit alla' way."

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨, 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟔𝟒𝟑,𝟑𝟑𝟕 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐕-𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟐 𝐌𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲🖤 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐚 𝐇𝐨𝐞𝐬 😒 𝐈 ❤️ 𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭. 𝐀𝐲𝐞 𝐒/𝐎 𝐭𝐨 @𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 🍸

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟏𝟎,𝟓𝟓𝟒 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐢 ❤️ 𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐲𝐲
𝟓𝐡    📌 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝟏𝟓,𝟓𝟔𝟕 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲
↪️𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 @𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

𝐛𝐢𝐠𝟔𝟎𝟎𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐀𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 🙄😛😛😛
𝟓𝐡   𝟏,𝟐𝟎𝟔 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐧🖤
𝟓𝐡   𝟏𝟐,𝟒𝟔𝟕 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐯𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧😍😍😍
𝟓𝐡   𝟓,𝟑𝟗𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨.𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 🤝🤝🤝
𝟓𝐡   𝟑,𝟓𝟔𝟕 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐧🖤
𝟓𝐡   𝟒,𝟖𝟎𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨, 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢𝟒𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟗𝟎,𝟖𝟎𝟕 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞? @𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 💕💕💕

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟒,𝟐𝟓𝟏 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐚 𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮❤️
𝟏𝐡   📌 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝟏𝟔,𝟓𝟎𝟖 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲
↪️𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 @𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 😇

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐮 𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐲 ❤️😈
𝟏𝐡   𝟏𝟑,𝟏𝟐𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲
↪️𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 @𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 🏃🏽‍♀️💨

𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨.𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐨🤍🤍🤍
𝟏𝐡   𝟗𝟒𝟑 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐦𝐮𝐰𝐨𝐩𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐞 🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾
𝟏𝐡   𝟏,𝟑𝟗𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚𝟔𝟎𝟎 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞🫀
𝟏𝐡   𝟑,𝟓𝟔𝟕 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥🥹
𝟏𝐡   𝟏,𝟐𝟎𝟔 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝟏𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧_ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮🥴
𝟏𝐡   𝟐,𝟓𝟒𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 😍😍😍😍
𝟏𝐡   𝟔𝟕𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭 🫶🏾😍😍😍😍
𝟏𝐡   𝟐,𝟓𝟒𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲
↪️𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐡𝐚 @𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨, 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢𝟒𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟓,𝟓𝟓𝟑 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝💰💰💰

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟒𝟎𝟓 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢𝟒𝟎𝟎 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬😍😘😘😘😘
𝟏𝐡   📌 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝟑𝟎𝟓 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲
↪️𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 @𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢𝟒𝟎𝟎 😊😚

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢😍😍😍😍😍
𝟏𝐡   𝟓𝟒𝟐 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝟏𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧_ 😍😍😍
𝟏𝐡   𝟐𝟎𝟕 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤, 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟔𝟖,𝟓𝟖𝟎 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 & 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟔,𝟑𝟔𝟖 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 😍😍😍😍😍
𝟏𝐡   📌 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝟕,𝟒𝟔𝟖 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲
↪️𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 @𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤 😘

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 🫵🏽👅🧠?
𝟏𝐡   𝟏,𝟐𝟎𝟔 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲
↪️𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 @𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽

𝟏𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧_ 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝😍
𝟏𝐡   𝟗𝟒𝟑 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲
↪️𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 @𝟏𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧_ 😇😇

𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤𝟔𝟎𝟎 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲?
𝟏𝐡   𝟑𝟗𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝟏𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧_

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨, 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟒,𝟓𝟗𝟎 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝟏𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧_ 💌💌

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟗𝟕𝟎 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨.𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐚𝐚😍😍😍
𝟏𝐡   📌 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝟒,𝟔𝟎𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲
↪️𝟏.𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧_ @𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨.𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 💕💕

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐦𝐞🙈👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽
𝟏𝐡   𝟏,𝟐𝟎𝟔 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭😘😍
𝟏𝐡   𝟏,𝟎𝟎𝟏 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐚𝐲𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭💕
𝟏𝐡   𝟕𝟔𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬   𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝟏𝟎:𝟒𝟗𝐏𝐌

Dayvon hurriedly unlocked the door with the key as they returned from dinner, barely being able to get the key into the door due to the fact that his tongue was deep in Dakota's mouth.

"Mhmmm, Von—" Dakota moaned into his mouth, nearly grinding her body into his as he finally opened the door.

His left hand stayed planted on her ass cheek, spreading it open as he started to suck on her bottom lip.

He hurriedly closed the door with his foot, still making sure to keep his lips locked with Dakota's lips. He began to move towards the kitchen with her in his arms, placing her down on the counter soon after.

"You so fuckin' pretty, Dakota. You gon' let me nut on yo' face?" Von questioned, bringing his bottom lip into his mouth soon after.

In a swift movement, he pulled Dakota's dress off, letting her perky but big breasts free from the fabric. "Mhm. All on it."

He nearly drooled at the sight of her, even though he saw her every single day. The sight of her never got old.

She began helping him take his clothes off until they both were eventually naked in the kitchen.

"How you want me ta' give it to you, mama? Lemme know sumn." Von looked deep into her eyes as he held the base of his erected shaft, rubbing it up and down Dakota's overly lubricated core.

She bit her lip and arched her back forward with a moan, nearly feeling herself about to cum from his words. Opening her legs wider for him, he used the opportunity to put his tip into her.

"I said how you wannit, Ko?" He almost immediately removed his tip from her, using it to rub on her sensitive clit.

"Like this. Just like this." She referred to the missionary counter position they were currently in.

He used one of his free hands to grab the side of Dakota's face, attaching their lips for probably the hundredth time in the day.

Her eyes closed and she ran her fingers down his back, attempting to calm her body down from the intense internal heat radiating from her.

"Pick a numba'." Dayvon told her, rubbing his tip onto her clit faster than before. He made sure to focus on her facial expressions as he teased her body.

"Mmh, six." She moaned lowly, covering her mouth when she felt another moan escaping from her glossed lips.

"You gon' let me make you cum six times, fat?" He slapped his tip on her clit a few times, then began simulating it in a quick circular motion.

She shuddered under his touch when he grabbed her neck with his free hand, forcing her to make eye contact with him.

"You'on hea' me talkin' ta' you?" He questioned again, this time flicking her clit left to right at a fastened pace.

Dakota closed her eyes, resting her head on his shoulder when she felt her body send her a signal that she was ready to release. "Oh fuckkk, I'm cumming, baby."

She continued to moan into his ear while her pelvic muscles continued to contract repeatedly, allowing the pleasure to radiate through her body.

"Good job, ma. Gimme five mo'." He coached as he pushed the tip of his dick inside of her while she still went through her first orgasm.

Dakota moaned in satisfaction, loving the full feeling he gave her with his deepened strokes.

His hands wrapped around her neck tightly, allowing himself to go faster and harder than before. "I missed it so much, Ko. You missed me too?"

"Mhmmm. I missed youuu." She dragged in a soft tone as she locked her legs around his waist tighter, also connecting their lips.

He continued to stroke deep into her warmth as she nearly swallowed his face through a sloppy kiss, distracting herself from the fact that she was about to release only a few strokes in.

He removed his lips from hers and held her neck with slight force, watching her throw her head back as her legs began to tremble against him. "Look at me, fat. Look at daddy, pretty girl."

"Vonnn, oh my Goddd! Wait, bae, wait." She gasped loudly while trying her absolute hardest to keep eye contact with him.

He smirked in response, pulling her closer to his face by her neck. "Aint no wait, Dakota. I told you I was finna kill yo' shit. Don't cum yet, mama. Don't cum."

His words went into one of her ears and directly out of the other when she began to release her arousal fluids all over him while she kissed him passionately, moaning into his mouth.

He groaned in response, gripping her neck tighter while slamming into her quicker than before. "Fuck, Dakota. Youn fuckin' listen."

"I'm sorry, daddy. I love you." Her eyes rolled back once again and he grunted louder, dropping his load of cum into her.

He cursed out loud, removing his hands from her neck and gripping her hips instead as he filled her up, satisfying the both of them.

"Cum again, Koko. Do it fa' me, ma." He kept his eyes trained on her lower half, watching his dick enter and exit her with a slight glistening glare from their substances.

He removed one of his hands from her waist, using the same hand to slap her sensitive clit a few times, rubbing it quickly afterwards.

"Dayvonnn!" She screamed in pleasure, feeling herself cream against his length. Her hands travelled around to his back, scratching it up to accommodate the feeling shooting through her body.

"Thea' you go, baby. Jus' like 'dat, ma." He coached, watching his dick get covered with her cream along with each stroke he gave her. 

"I love you, Von. I love you so much." She whined, pushing him back by his chest.

Dayvon licked his lips in response, removing himself from her body. "Show me how much you luh me, Koko baby."

Her legs shook tremendously as she lowered herself from the now messy counter, squatting in front of him.

Her mouth nearly watered at the sight of his dick that showed the results of their chemistry, still sliding it into her mouth quickly.

He cursed under his breath, using his hand to gather her curled hair into a high ponytail.

She knew for a fact that her makeup was messed up due to the excessive tears of ecstasy that streamed down her face. But she could care less.

She began to deep throat him, allowing her nose to touch his pelvis as she gagged around his dick.

"You so nasty, baby. Shittt." He dragged, using every ounce of force in his body to prevent his knees from buckling.

She removed his dick from her mouth, wanting to show his balls the same amount of love. She then sucked them into her mouth, using her other hand to stroke her saliva up and down his thick length.

"Awww fuck, fuck." He cursed once again while Dakota continued to moan with her mouth full.

She continued stroking him and sucking him at the same time, smirking when his balls tightened in her hands as he leaned forward slightly. "Damn, I'm finna cum, ma. Fuckkkk."

Removing his balls from her mouth, Dakota moved closer to his tip, sticking her tongue out and slapping it on her tongue.

"Damn." He grunted once again, watching the warm white substance shoot out of his tip and onto Dakota's tongue, breast, and face.

"I love the way you taste." Dakota smiled up at him and he closed his eyes in response, not able to contain himself.

"Mmh, Dakota. Fuck!" The nut continued to spurt out of his tip, with Dakota catching what she could on her tongue while her legs began to shake at the sound of his words.

Almost on cue, she felt the familiar feeling of satisfaction radiating through her body, also triggering extra tears of her own. "Awww, shittt."

His eyes opened and he looked down at her, watching her licking the excess cum from her face that was now on her finger, all while her other hand covered her now throbbing clit. "Dakota, you cummin'? How, ma?"

"I don't know, Dayvon." She frowned as he hooked his arms under hers, lifting her up from the ground.

He then proceeded to pick her all the way up, allowing her to wrap her weak legs around him. "You so nasty, I luh you."

"I love you more." She attached their lips, practically sucking on the both of them as he carried her upstairs, towards their bedroom.

They finally reached the bedroom and he inched closer to the bed, sitting her down while they still kept their lips locked. "All of this for me?"

Somehow, he managed to get the room decorated with candles and rose petals shaped into hearts on the ground. Not to mention the handcuffs that sat in the middle of the bed.

"Hell yeah. Gone and arch yo back, baby."

"You're not gonna do too much, right?" She sighed in exhaustion, finally feeling her body calm completely down. Her eyes lingered on the red fuzzy handcuffs for a few more moments, eventually looking at the smirk on his face.

He shook his head with a smile, reaching for the handcuffs. "What I tell you earlier? I ain't goin' easy on you."

"Dayvonnn." She frowned once he sat down next to her, gripping both of her titties then roaming his hands down her body, stopping in between her legs.

"Watchu want? You want ah safe word?" He bit his lip as he stared at her from the dim light reflecting from the candles in the room.

He discreetly ran his fingers down her wet slit, plunging his middle finger into her. She began to stare at him in response to his action, clinging onto his arm. "Von—"

"Watcho safe word is? Sixty third? That'a make me stop so quick." He joked, adding another finger into her body.

She moaned lowly into his ear as she gripped his arm more than before, allowing her eyes to close from the satisfying feeling. "Oh my God. Why are you doing me like this?"

"Ian doin' nun, ma. Lay back." He smirked, watching her do as told.

Without another word, he lowered his head down to the middle of her legs, spreading her folds with his fingers and attacking her clit with quick licks.

"Oh my God, I love you, fuck!" She yelped and spread her legs nearly into a split. She bought her hand down to his head, pushing him more into her core as she moaned uncontrollably.

Dayvon internally smiled at the gesture, loving how she was comfortable enough to use him for her own pleasure.

He grunted at her taste that he loved so much, also bringing his two fingers back into her hole.

He thrusted his fingers in a way he knew he was touching her spot, all while keeping his plump lips attached to her clit with strong suction.

"Baby, I'm cumming!" She whined loudly, dropping her head onto the bed as she reached her fifth orgasm of the night, even though they just got started. 

He continued sucking on her clit, allowing her to ride her high out on his tongue for both of their pleasure.

After a few more moments, he removed himself from the middle of her legs, looking down at her face that was plastered with exhaustion. "Ian done witchu yet, Koko. Toot dat' ass up fa' daddy."

"Please don't odee, Von. I'm already about to pass out, forreal." She weakly propped herself up on her knees and forearms, displaying the deepest arch she could do.

He bit his lip at the sight, sending a rough smack to her ass cheek. "Tell me yo' safe word den."

"I don't know. Banana?"

"It's yo world, fat. If 'das watchu want, you got it." He positioned himself behind her, opening the handcuffs afterward.

He grabbed her hand and put it behind her back, closing the handcuff around her wrist securely but not too tight.

"I'm so nervous, bae." She breathed out as he cuffed her other wrist, her not being able to move her hands out of the cuffs at all.

He gripped her waist, pulling her ass directly to his pelvis. "I gotchu, pretty girl. Ian gon' do too much."

He leaned his body forward and moved her hair to the side so it was resting on her shoulder.

Licking over his lips, he began to kiss a trail from her neck, all the way town her back while she shuddered from the soft feeling. "I luh you, Dakota."

He positioned himself upright and looked down, letting a small amount of good saliva drop out of his mouth and onto her second hole.

He rubbed  the spit in with his thumb, then sticking his thumb in her butt causing her to slightly lose her arch.

"Fuck, I love you too." She relaxed under his touch and returned her stance back to how it was.

With his other hand, he held the base of his shaft, tapping it against her hole before pushing himself in slowly with a low groan escaping his lips.

Instead of putting only some of himself into her, he went all the way in to the point where he couldn't see his dick at all.

"Wait, take some out, Von." Dakota frowned as she immediately attempted to push him back, obviously forgetting the fact that there were cuffs around her wrist.

He bought his left hand to her right hip, pulling her closer by her waist. "You good, baby. You gangsta, you ca' take it."

He stroked his length into her quickly, earning moans of satisfaction from Dakota who's cheek was pressed against the bed.

Removing his thumb from her butt, he rubbed over her ass cheek in a circular motion, then proceeding to grab it in his hand.

"You feel so good, ma. You doin' good fa' me, baby." He reassured her while she moaned louder with each slam to her body.

The sounds of skin clapping and moans invaded the room as Dayvon's hand traveled up Dakota's back, wrapping around the back of her neck. "Shittt, shit!"

"Dis yo' spot, ain't it? Right hea'?" He slowed his strokes down, jabbing at a specific spot that caused her body to begin to give out, also causing her cuffed hands to move around.

"Oh my God, yes! Right there." Dakota gasped loudly, feeling tears streaming down her face once again.

The pleasure was making her feel so good to the point where her body was urging her to move her hands to touch whatever she could. It was killing her to be restricted.

"Uncuff me, please. Oh my fucking G- please!" Dakota moaned loudly, being on the verge of releasing onto Von who was so focused on stroking her until she came.

He shook his head as he watched her hands squirm around, slowing his pace down all the way to accommodate the both of them. "Naw, shordy. Stop movin' yo hands like 'dat."

He criss crossed his hands, grabbing her waist and speeding up his actions of drilling into her.

Biting his lip, he observed as her body started to tremble, followed by her tightening her vaginal muscles against him.

"Awww, fuckkkk. I love you so bad!" She moaned with her now shaky voice as she creamed around his dick.

She allowed her body to fall out of it's propped up position, now laying flat on her stomach with her legs straight out.

"I luh you too. Don't let out on me now, ma." Dayvon moved closer to her, shocking her when he still began to fuck her hard in the new position, making her feel a way she'd never felt before. It felt like he was hitting unknown spots in her.

Dakota began to whine and moan at the same time, feeling like she was going to go unconscious from the intense pleasure radiating through her.

"You did so good fa' me, ma. Daddy luh you, baby. Mhm, fuckkkk. You feel so good 'round ma dick, pretty girl." His moans increased into her ear, signaling he was on the verge of nutting.

If there was one thing Dakota loved, it would be the way he spoke to her while he was nearly deep in her guts. His words had the power to make her release on cue.

This time, Dakota didn't even warn him that she was about to cum, due to her being so tired. She simply let her body do it's own thing, letting her liquids splash all over the bed and him.

"Jus' like 'dat. 'Das right, Koko. Squirt all on yo dick, ma. Fuckkk." He followed up her action by letting his nut shoot out of his tip and directly into her.

Dayvon continued nutting while groaning directly into Dakota's ear, driving her more crazy than she already was.

"Oh my God, Dayvonnn! Apple, strawberry, pineapple, grape. Get out of me!" She whined loudly, feeling her vagina clenching around his dick that throbbed inside of her.

"Awww shit, shit, shit!" He cursed loudly into his ear, somehow having his second nut creep up on him out of no where.

He sloppily slammed himself into Dakota, giving her yet another load of his warm nut.

Tears streamed down her face quicker and she cried quietly, still attempting to move her hands around though they were completely secure.

"Banana, Dayvon, banana." She finally managed to blurt out and he sighed in satisfaction, removing himself from her body slowly.

He tiredly reached his hand to the nightstand, feeling around until he felt a cold piece of metal touch his fingertips.

He picked up the small set of keys as Dakota laid  rigid, him sticking the key in the handcuffs until both of her wrists were free. "You good, baby?"

"Can you hold me?" She sniffed without wiping the tears from her face. She felt far too weak to move a single muscle.

He sat up a little bit and secured his hands on her side before he effortlessly pulled her on top of him.

He stifled his laugh as he watched tears continue to stream down her face while her body slightly shook in his embrace. "You so pretty, Dakota. Yo ass did so good fa' me, ma."

His hands rubbed the back of her neck and trailed down her spine, leading to him wrapping his arms around her waist. "Stop talking to me like that. You just want me to cum again."

He laughed at her statement, pulling her head off of his neck to look at her tear stained face. "You want me ta' make you cum again? I'a do it fa—"

"No! I have no more in me, bae." She groaned, finally moving her arms that felt like noodles. She brought her hands upwards, caressing Von's face slowly.

"Happy V-Day again, shordy. Next year 'round 'dis time we gone be celebrating as husband and wife fasho." He promised while reflecting the smile that instantly grew on Dakota's face.

"I can't wait. I love you so much, Dayvon. I love everything about you." She spoke truthfully with a frown.

Sometimes it was hard for her to believe that she found the one for her. Her soulmate, her Prince Charming, her perfect match. It was all unbelievable but she was so grateful she did.

"Watchu luh 'bout me?" He asked with a smile, just wanting to hear it again.

She laid her face on his chest as she continued to caress his face. "I love your face, more specifically I love how you use your facial expressions to tell me you love me wordlessly. I love how you treat me with respect and fragility like I'm the most precious thing in the world. I love your mindset, your clinginess, your dick. I love how well you know my body. Everything."

"You know I luh you times a hunni—" he started, being cut off by an unusual feeling signaling through his body.

"Fuck! Get off me real quick. Get off, Ko."

She looked at him with her face laced with concern as he gently removed her off of him, sprinting to the bathroom next.

Dayvon hovered over the toilet as he felt his mouth become watery, leading to him spilling the contents of the steak dinner into the toilet.

He gagged again, throwing up some more as Dakota forced herself to walk on her overly weak legs to check on him.

"What the fuck, Dayvon! Are you okay?"

———————————

𝐇𝐈 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒𝐒🥰🥰

𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐗𝐓 𝐔𝐏, 𝟏𝟎 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 13.4K 52
๐™€๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ; ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™จ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ.
118K 2.4K 54
โ™ก๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ, ๐š’ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š๐•– ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž...
41.2K 1.7K 16
All I was trying to do was take care of my siblings and focus on my career. Now how did I get wrapped up in this King Pin's criminal life?