𝗑𝗒 π—₯𝗔𝗣 π—žπ—”π—£

By LOVE_BLK

After a messy breakup she decides to step back into a ring after almost 6 years. She's met with drama, love... More

𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕
π–”π–“π–Š
π–™π–œπ–”
π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–Š
π–‹π–Žπ–›π–Š
π–˜π–Žπ–
π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™
π–“π–Žπ–“π–Š
π–™π–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–‘π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–‘π–›π–Š
π–™π–π–Žπ–—π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–‹π–”π–šπ–—π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–‹π–Žπ–‹π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–˜π–Žπ–π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–“π–Žπ–“π–Šπ–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž π–”π–“π–Š
π–†π–šπ–™π–π–”π–—π–˜ π–“π–”π–™π–Šπ–˜

π–‹π–”π–šπ–—

1.8K 49 0
By LOVE_BLK

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

After a long and boring two hour drive, I finally arrived at the hotel, it looked quite nice. Luckily Vince allowed me to have my own room but he said that after a few shows he's expecting me to share.

Which was alright, I guess?

I unpacked a few of my necessities and changed out of my tracksuit, into some comfortable pyjamas.

After getting comfortable and ordering some room service, I received a text from Randy.

Randy
hey kristal
we're all meeting up at
the bar across the street
at around 8
it would be great if you join us

Kristal
hey randy
I'll meet you guys there
see you then

Now my evening is ruined, it's not like I don't want to go out but I wanted a night in especially since we got to go back on the road in a few days.

I get out of bed and walk up to my suitcase. There is no reason to to unpack all my stuff since we're going to leave the city the next day.

After having a shower, I get dressed, I couldn't be asked to do my makeup and hair so I pack my hair into a bun. Then I fill in my eyebrows, apply some mascara and lipgloss.

(outfit)

I pick up my small black purse and head out of the hotel. I cross the road and walk by a few buildings until I reach the bar.

I walk into it, it was a bit crowded and stuffy. I walk past the sweaty bodies, trying to find Randy. Eventually I spot his table a little bit further down the bar, I walk up to the table and tap on Randy's shoulder.

He turns around and smiles at me. "Hey Kristal, you're looking good." He gets off the stool and embraces me in a hug. "Come sit with us." He ushers me to the free seat between him and Batista, we greet each other. "Where's Hunter? I thought you guys were joint at the hip." I ask as I notice it was just the two of them.

"He's spending the night with the miss." Batista says, I think we all know what that means.

"I liked your promo, it was really good." Batista smiles at me, I blush at his compliment. "Thank you." I reply.

Randy notices me blushing and decides to intervene. "I brought you out here to offer you a potential storyline but it's only if you want to do it."

"Sure, let's here it." I take a sip of the coke and rum I ordered a while ago.

"Well... since you have your Aj Lee rivalry storyline, your first match is at Extreme rules, which is weeks away. So I was thinking as a side storyline, you can be my valet."

What the hell? A valet? I don't know who to feel about being arm candy to Randy. Wouldn't that make me look a bit, illegitimate?

"So I would be your arm candy?" I look at him sternly. "Not necessarily, you would be a part of the authority. Meaning you can get some extra opportunities." He nudges my side, I scoff at him. So he wants me to kiss Hunter and Stephanie's ass with him. Wow what a great opportunity.

"Come on Kristal, I think this a good opportunity for the fans to gain respect or a relationship with you. Remind them why you're a 4 time champion. Plus you'll get more screen time. Divas barely get any time anyways." Barista adds, he has a point, this could be a way to push my character and career further. I kind of owe Randy, he's been nice to me and been a friend. I trust him.

"Fine... when are we starting?"

"Next week, so rest up and get ready. We got a long road ahead of us." Randy pulls me into a side hug, Batista sends him a look and he laughs.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It's been a few days since Randy's offer. I decided to go back to LA and train for extreme rules.

Now since I've settled in WWE, Paul isn't going to be in charge of me anymore. Now it's Mark Carrano. I've spoken to him a few times, he's alright. He's been heavily involved with my training and now being Randy's valet.

Mark said I wasn't going to have a match until then, which was good as it allows me time to train but at the same time, that was a lot of pressure.

Usually I would train with one of the coaches but since they were sick, I instead went on the treadmill, got to work on my cardio. I took off my hoodie, I was in a pink sports bra and black leggings.

I slip on my headphones and listen to my music as I slowly start jogging.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Roman's pov

Dean, Seth and I decided to go to the gym today. This new storyline against the authority is going to be the push that we need to make it in this business. This is our first serious storyline, we've been working so hard since NXT.

We walk into the gym, it wasn't as busy as usual. I was walking towards the treadmill but I stopped once I notice a woman on my favourite one.

I never seen her around here before, I would have noticed her, especially with a body like that, those legs though.

"Isn't that Kristal?" Seth says, bringing me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I frown, wondering who he was talking about. "That on the treadmill, she's the woman from Raw last week, she was the one that did that segment with Aj. The one that everyone was hyping up her return." Dean adds, I do remember everyone talking about a returning diva but I didn't watch the segment. When she returned I remember a lot of the superstars reaction.

Dolf screamed in joy, he's had the biggest crush on her. I remember Naomi's reaction, she was excited, even Cameron which was saying something. Randy was weirdly calm, compared to the rest of the wrestlers, as if he knew she was going to return.

I didn't really pay too much attention to the segment, I was stressed about my own segment with Randy Orton,Triple H and Batista.

"Oh that's her?" I look back over at her, it seems as she's getting off the treadmill. I thought this would be the perfect time to introduce myself. "I'm going to introduce myself." I say to the boys before leaving them and heading towards her.

I was a bit nervous, she could be a complete bitch, the conversation could be awkward, who knows? I gently tap her on the shoulder. She turns around and takes off one of her headphones from her ear. "Hi." She says quietly, now since I could see her face in full view. I could tell she is a very beautiful woman, maybe one of my most beautiful women I've ever seen.

"Umm are you okay?" She frowns at me, oh shit! I must have been staring at her for too long. I bet she thinks I'm a creep or something.

"Um yeah, sorry I wanted to introduce myself since I've not seen you around here before. I'm Roman." I put out my hand and she takes it and lightly shakes it. They were so soft, I wanted to keep on shaking her hand forever but she pulls away.

"I'm Kristal, I used to be a wrestler before but I left, but now I'm back." She replies, she smiles enthusiastically.

"What made you want to come back? If you don't mind me asking." Fuck, I keep on pestering her. I wanted to walk away from her act as if this conversation never happened.

"Oh its alright, well after certain circumstances, I had nothing else to do that I really felt passionate about. So when I approached Vince about possibly coming back he said yes and here I am now."

"Wow, Vince must really like you, he's not really that welcoming to returning talent."

"Well, when you have some tits and ass, you can remind Vince what he's missing out on." She winks at me, she's already making me hard now bringing that up makes me even harder.

"Well I have to get back to the guys, but it was nice meeting you Kristal. Hope to see you at Raw on Monday."

"It was nice meeting you too Roman, see you later." She waves at me before walking away, I had to take a little glance at her ass.

Okay I need to stop, Seth and Dean will never let this go. I walk back up the guys who were in the ring.

"So... how did it go?" Seth asks, I scoff at him. "Don't know what you're talking about." I shrug. "Come on bro, let's be honest you have a little crush on Kristal." Dean smirks, I try not to make it obvious by blowing it off.

"No, I just wanted to know who she was, if she was all that."

"Well... did you?"

"You know what why don't you focus on not getting your ass beat."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.9K 132
Dean and Brogan dated in high school when he hurt her. They cross paths again in WWE years later and he fixes things. One problem not everybody wants...
15.3K 454 23
At WWE University anything is possible, rivalry, heartbreak, love. But one thing us for certain, there will definitely be drama.
10.9K 269 50
Nikki & Roman just got out of tough relationships and find it hard to move on but until they start having feelings for one another Its whole differen...
48.9K 2.5K 41
Naomi is going through a tough time , but she has a really good friend who she can trust Dean Ambrose.