Miss Lucy

Od theruthiebalo

Book re-updating. She was his favorite teacher. He was her favorite student. Viac

Author's note.
ML|1|
ML|2|
ML|3|
ML|4|
Ml|5|
ML|6|
ML|7|
ML|8|
ML|10|
ML|11|
ML|12|
ML|13|
ML|14|
ML|15|
ML|17|

ML|9|

15 3 0
Od theruthiebalo

All in the name of Comfort.

Lucy could not believe that Carter was coming over. Her heart started to race and she blushed. So many different outcomes that is running through her mind.

Will Carter only come to comfort her? Or is what is he coming for? Lucy doesn't mind either of those options as there was none. After the stressful day she had today, a warm embrace by him was needed.

Having Carter making sweet and hot romance sessions with her will always be appreciated by her. He was a good man and he knows how to satisfy a woman.

"Even though they haven't had sex yet." Lucy thought.

But was it not too soon for Carter to come? Travis, her cousin almost died, which could mess with anyone's minds and emotions, as it did to her.

She decided to stop overthinking and focus on preparing for Carter. Anything could happen when he's around. So she got herself cleaned up real quick. Also, tidied up her place.

A few minutes passed by, she heard a car approaching her driveway. Looking through the window and she knew exactly who arrived.

He stepped out of the car and there he was looking like an Angel. Carter always looked good, but he looked great right now.

His hands pounding on the door with urgency. She didn't waste time opening the door and letting him in.

"Hopefully, I did not shock you too much that I was coming over." He said. His smile is brightened up her entire house. Even through stressful times, he always finds way to be charming.

She was mesmerized by his presence.

Looking good, smelling fantastic, and confident. She got herself a good man.

"He's not my man yet, sadly." Lucy thought.

He got a little sophisticated, wearing black pants and a freshly ironed shirt. He didn't have to wear fancy attire. But she was happy that he did, to let her know that he cares. Also, she loved hearing his voice. Gives her good chills down her spine.

"No, you didn't shock me. I'm glad that you're here right now. There's a lot that had happened to me today." She said, shrugging her shoulders, standing in front of him.

"My shorty!" Carter said, kissing her forehead, Lucy grinned and hugged him tight, sniffling him.

"Let's sit down and talk." He told her. They sat close to each other, his arms around her shoulder. She loves having his big strong arms wrapped around her body, it was great feeling for her.

"I spoke to Kaisha on the phone today and we finally rekindled our friendship." She told him.

"That's good." He said, "you said she's pregnant?"

"Yes, she is." Lucy answered. "It was not easy as we did get into a severe argument. I thought that our friendship will see a light a day. But thanks to the Lord, we made up and left the past behind us." She explained.

"I'm glad that everything worked out. Holding onto grudges is never good for the body, mind, and soul." He said.

"Yeah. I thought things will get back to normal and no more trouble will come, until my sister reported that my cousin died from a car crash. I was beyond devastated because that's my favorite cousin." She paused for a second.

"Thankfully, he is not dead. I'm glad that the Lord got my back through these unexpected moments. I never experienced a day like this before. It felt like a bumpy roller coaster ride." She said, feeling relieved that she got her problems out from her chest.

"You definitely went through a lot. I'm glad that your cousin is alive. I once lost one of my uncle to a deadly car crash." He revealed, scratching his jaw.

"Oh my God, what happened?" She asked, feeling sorry for him.

"It happened five years ago. My uncle was driving on the freeway to head back home after a long day of work. Then, a random guy who was heavily intoxicated drove recklessly and rammed into my uncle's car. My uncle broke his neck and had severe head trauma, he died instantly at the crash." He explained. Lucy started to tear up after knowing that information.

"I'm so sorry that went down. What happened to the other driver?" She asked, wanting to know more.

"The driver got arrested for drinking while driving, driving recklessly, and he was charged with manslaughter. He's serving a long sentence in prison." He responded.

"I can not believe people would drink and drive. I will admit that I do drink, but I always make sure to have someone sober drive or call an Uber. People nowadays don't have any common sense or respect for others." She said, feeling furious at the moment.

"Exactly. I wish my uncle was still alive and saw how grown up of a man I've become." He said.

"He would be very proud of you." She comforts him now after she allowed him to take care of her.

"Life is not easy at all. If I had the power, I would not allow any pain or death to arrive. But sadly, we have to deal with it." He said.

"Let's thank God for the people who are still alive and well. You never know when someone you love will be gone." She said.

"I'm glad that you are still here with me. Let's get that out of the way first." He told her, winking.

Lucy's sadness and frustration immediately went away. Now she was blushing and feeling good that Carter said that. She does not know how he managed to always make her smile even though she does not want to.

"I'm glad that you're here with me as well." She said to him, tickling him.

"Is that what he want to do now?" Carter asked, laughing as he rolled her to be on top of him and start tickling him.

"Stop, Carter!" Lucy begged amidst the laughter, she almost choked.

"I'm gonna choke."

"The only thing you should be choking on is my D."

Lucy smacked him and he feigned pain.

"When I first laid my eyes on you, I knew you were someone special. A force to be reckoned with, that keeps things professional, and classy. I love women like that who can take charge while keeping their femininity. That turns me on the most." He told her. The blushing continues for Lucy and is feeling great by the sincerity of his words.

"I don't just love you for your body, I mean your body is irresistible, I love you for you. Everything about you; your profession to perfections and your imperfections. No other woman gives me that feeling at all. You maybe thinking that I'm talking to these other women, I'm not even looking their directions. I only have my eyes on you and I will never leave you." Carter said, looking deep into her eyes.

Lucy was hypnotized by his words and gaze.

"Saying that I love you is an understatement. You are the best man that ever came into my life. I don't want to use the word 'perfect' because I feel like everyone has their flaws. But perfection literally embodies you. You are physically attractive as you are pleasing to my eyes every time. You're confident and I love how you are not afraid of the littlest thing. You make me feel good sexually,physically, mentally, and emotionally." Lucy said, circling her finger on his chest.

"I can't believe that a man like you came into my life. You are too good to be true, but I'm not complaining at all. I never want you to leave by my side. I want you to comfort me and make me feel secure. I want to feel your hefty arms wrapped around my body and your hands touching me. I crave for your love and touch every day and I can't resist at all." She seductively said to him, rubbing on his arms and chest.

"You turn me on every day as well. There's never a moment where I'm not thinking about you. I love the way you look at me, treating me like the prize. I enjoy kissing those soft and delicate lips." He seduces her with his sweet talking.

"Well, let me show you how good of a kisser I am. Let's go to heaven right now!" Without wasting time, she kisses him and caught him off guard. But he got used to the pace of her kiss.

She was holding onto his head and rubbing it, while his hands was caressing her hair. He starts taking control and lay her down on the couch. Their lips never let go. She tried to take control by lifting herself up, but he push her down. He stopped kissing her for a second.

"Even though this is your house, I'm in control of you. Let me show you who Daddy is!" He told her with a mighty smile on his face. She loved this side of Carter, it makes her melt and trust that he will satisfy her no matter what.

They kissed each other again. He picks her up, her legs and arms wrapping onto him. Standing up while kissing makes her wet, knowing that a strong man is willing to lift her up and dominate.

Carter was walking around while lifting and kissing her without stepping onto important items or bumping into something. It takes a lot of strength and skill to do that. Not that many men are capable of doing this.

They stopped at her bedroom, where he threw her onto the bed without injuring her. She is loving the excitement he was bringing. Begging and pleading for more.

He decided to tease her by taking off his shirt. Showing off his amazing muscular definition and great body. He did not take off his pants because he wanted her to wait. He wanted to make sure she was satisfied by his kiss before any sex happens. Plus, he has a huge bulge right now.

She obviously noticed his boner and was tempted to suck the soul out of him. But she knows the game he was playing and didn't want to lose. So she played along by taking off her clothes slowly. Allowing him to get a sweet good peek at her delicious Booty and breasts.

He took his phone and the nearest lotion. He connects his Bluetooth and plays sexy R&B music to set the mood. He rubbed lotion on his body to make it shine and pop out.

She bites her lips, can't handle this Greek God that is in her room. She wants to suck him off real good. Lick his pre-cum, stroke his penis, and deep throat him until he is red in the face. She wants to feel his behemoth of a penis inside of her. Feel every stroke and do every sexual position imaginable.

He gets on the bed and kisses her again. She lets out a moan. Usually she moans during intercourse, but the kiss is way too good to not feel anything. He lets go of the kiss.

"You love it when I kiss you. You love that a powerful and strong man is dominating you by just his mouth. I can tell that you're wet for me. I bet you want me to rip off those panties and fuck you like you have never been fucked before. I will do that. I will continue to show you who's boss and why you don't need another man." He whispered seductively to her ear, making her squirm by his voice.

"Oh baby, I want you to fuck me right now!" She exclaimed.

"Be patient, let me sweet talk you some more and make you wetter than the ocean. I love your breasts, they are so succulent and massive. I love rubbing my dick on your chest. Let me not forget about your sexy ass. So thick, it makes me want to smack and squeeze it. Your pussy is so good. It taste great whenever I eat it. Hearing you moan and scream my name makes me want to pleasure you some more." He whispered to her some more.

"Let me be sincere. You are one of a kind. No other woman compares to you. Anytime I'm with you, you make my day better. I can't see any lifetime without you. You are my life and I will never let you go, no matter how hard you try." He continued sweet talking her.

She is in heaven right now. She never felt this happy in a long time. Even though this day went poorly, he showed up and made everything better. She needed more of his lips, so she kissed him good and never let him out of her sight.

Thank you for reading. Have a great day/night.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

263K 4.1K 23
At the school Fire High all the female students have their eyes on one particular teacher ,Mr. Valentine, the youngest of the teachers,also the hotte...
1K 6 30
They met in 4th year primary school. She was always there for him; as he was for her. They hooked up in secondary school. They became friends with...
8.6K 161 17
new teacher replaces her favourite, much to her surprise she's a lot better... teacher x student #welovewomen
169K 3K 35
He was her teacher; She was his student. He wanted her; She wanted him. It shouldn't be complicated. But nothing's ever that easy. *contains matu...