๐๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž || ๐€๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...

By swaggym00n

Princess Vaena Targaryen has always followed in her sister Rhaenyra's footsteps, hating Rhaenyra for never le... More

๐๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž
๐ˆ. ๐™€๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™‡๐™š๐™จ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™จ
๐ˆ๐•. ๐™„ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช(๐™Ž๐™ˆ๐™๐™)
๐•. ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ

๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ

394 11 0
By swaggym00n

❤ || 𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙚 || ❤

(Season One, Episode Two; The Rogue Prince)

(CHAPTER THREE; Heart to Heart)

𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙍𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙧𝙖 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨, 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙.𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨. 𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙯𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙍𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙧𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠.

"Do any of these knights have combat experience?" Rhaenyra asked the Knight in charge. "Beyond capturing poachers." She added.

"Ser Criston Cole." The Knight said. The man stepped forward, "Son of the steward and the Lord of Blackhaven."

"Be welcome, Ser Criston," Rhaenyra said. "You saw combat in the Stormlands." 

"Dorish marchers, Princess." Ser Criston confirmed. "I fought for a year as the foot soldier against the Dornish incursions." Rhaenyra smiled, watching him tell her his backstory. "Ser Arlan Dondarrion knighted me after we razed two of the watchtowers along the Boneway."

Rhaenyra shook her head yes and said "I choose Ser Criston Cole." 

Vaena wondered if it was finally her turn. Vaena stepped up to where Rhaenyra was. "We have Ser Arthur Lannister, he fought recently against Prince Daemon Targaryen at the tourneys. He's the last in line for Casterly Rock." 

"Good day, Ser Lannister," Vaena said. 

Artie smiled, "Good day to you too, my Princess." Vaena looked him in the eyes, "What type of combat have you done before?"

"I got sent off to train for none other than Jon Stark himself, I was his right-hand man. However, the Lannister family had needed me." Arthur explained.

"You look different than your brothers, may I ask why?" Vaena asked. He laughed a bit then stared back at her, "I don't know, my Princess." Arthur said trying his best not to laugh.

"I have chosen Ser Arthur Lannister." Vaena said stepping down, "Let's not be too hasty, Princesses." Says the hand.

"There's no doubt that the men you have chosen can be good warriors, but houses such as Crakehall and Mallister are important allies of the crown. Seagard, for instance, is the realm's prime defense against reavers from the Iron Islands." The hand said to suggest the Princesses choose otherwise.

"Those men are straight-up tourney knights, have they experienced true combats? Exactly just what I thought." Vaena said, "My choice is final." 

She walked away with Rhaenyra following behind her.

𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣, "𝙊𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨." 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙. "𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙢𝙮 𝙇𝙖𝙙𝙮. 𝙈𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙, "𝙉𝙤, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙙. 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙍𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙧𝙖, 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨." 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖.

Vaena admired it, the cover was drawn on by hand. The book was in pristine condition, "It's about a Princess falling in love with a man from the streets." Vaena looked up at Alicent and smiled, "Why to thank you Alicent. What a very kind gesture." Vaena said with a huge smile.

"Yes, of course, my Princess." Alicent beamed, "Call me Vee."

"Okay Vee," Alicent grinned while walking towards the door.

"Oh, Alicent?" Vaena asked, she turned around. "Yes?"

"Me, Rhaenyra, and Father are going to Driftmark for a day or two would you like to accompany us?" Vaena asked with a smile, "I'd love to." Alicent grinned.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙮𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠, 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢.

"Thank you for having me, your Grace." Alicent said looking him in the eyes, "Of course, Lady Alicent. The more the merrier." He said grabbing his fork.

Vaena walked into the room and sat next to her, "Sorry for being a late father." 

"It's fine, Vaena. Don't worry." He said smiling, Rhaenyra looked at Vaena and Alicent seeing the way they smiled at each other noticing something was definitely between them. 

"We choose our knights today, I chose Ser Criston Cole, and Vaena chose Ser Arthur Lannister," Rhaenyra explained putting her cup down.

Viserys wiped his mouth, "Mmm, is that so? Why did you choose Ser Criston, Rhaenyra?" He asked.

"He has had combat experiences not just tourneys, I tell you father this man seems brilliant." Rhaenyra admired. "Just the way he talked to me said something."

Viserys turned his head towards Vaena, "And Vaena, why did you choose Ser Arthur Lannister?" She dabbed her mouth with the cloth in front of her, "Well, he worked for Jon, and if he worked for Jon. I trust him." 

"Plus you think he looks hot." Rhaenyra teased. Alicent's face dropped, "I did not! When did I say that?" Vaena panicked.

Rhaenyra laughs, "You don't have to, your face explains it all hahaha!" Vaena rolled her eyes, "Father I assure you, nothing is going on between me and Arthur."

"Okay, I trust you," Viserys says trying to believe her, after a loud second of silence Viserys says. "Lady Alicent, if you don't mind me asking. Why did you decide to come with us?" 

Alicent turns her head to Rhaenyra, "I thought the Princess would need some company. So that's why," She said awkwardly forcing a smile.

Vaena grabbed Alicent's hand from under the table, Alicent stared at Vaena's face, her eyes wide open. She immediately dropped it after, not realizing what she did.

'Oh shit.' Vaena thought.

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣. 𝙍𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙧𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘼𝙨 𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧, "𝙄𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙈𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙.

Vaena chucked awkwardly, "Oh, um sure." She said with a smile. Alicent steps in, "We will have to share a bed if you're okay with that?"

"Yeah, that works out," Alicent said while trying to laugh. 

Vaena and her sit on separate sides of the bed having an awkward moment, "I- I was about to do my hair, um- do you want me to do yours too?" She asked.

"Oh! That sounds like fun, sure!" Alicent grinned, moving towards the middle of the bed. 

Vaena got up and opened her bag to get out the curlers she had. She got them and sat back on the bed getting behind Alicent, "So these are curlers but they have bows on them! I hope that's okay with you?"

"It is! Don't worry." Alicent giggled, Vaena started grabbing her hair and started rolling her hair up with the curlers. "Um- Vaena I have a question?" Alicent asked. 

"Mhm?" Vaena said. "Well, you grabbed my hand under the dinner table. Why?" Alicent asked.

"Oh- well, I don't- It was on accident! Don't think about it." Vaena worried, she didn't want Alicent to know about her feelings. 

She finished putting Alicents hair in curlers and then did hers. "Vaena, can we talk about what happened to your mother? I heard you were there."

"I was." She hesitated. Vaena leaned up against the pillows and Alicent joined her, "The babe wouldn't come out, he was stuck. But one of the Maester said something to my father and they started to cut her open against her will. Ignoring what she wanted, they had to grab me back. I watched people just ignore her and start only caring about the babe."

Alicent looked at her, "I'm so so sorry." She said trying to comfort her. "It's fine. There's nothing I didn't try, so at least I was there." 

Alicent got up and walked over to the middle of the room, "Would you like to dance?" She asked.

Vaena laughed, "Sure, why not! Haha."

The girls hugged each other and started to sway, "Alicent, thank you so much for being a good friend." Vaena thanked.

Alicent pulled her head back and kissed her. "Woah," Vaena said blushing.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry!" Alicent panicked. "I thought-" Vaena interrupted her by passionately kissing her.

Vaena didn't care about anything or anybody else except Alicent, all her worries were gone. She finally got something she wanted, she was so happy that Alicent felt the same way. Vaena and Alicent went to bed that night in each other's arms.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙡 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢, 𝙥𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚. "𝙄 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮." 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙, 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩.

Vaena looked at Alicent then Rhaenyra, "The Lady Alicent Hightower, before springs end." Viserys said. Vaena's face dropped, and Rhaenyra looked like she was going to cry.

Lord Corly's stood up, "This is an absurdity. My house is Valyrian, the greatest power in the realm."

"And I am the King." Viserys clapped back.

Lord Corlys looked at the hand then back at the King. He got up out of his chair and left the room.

Rhaenyra stared at Alicent with tears almost coming from her eyes but forcing a smile. "Rhaenyra," Viserys said. She left the room, and Vaena followed.

The girls made it into the hall when Vaena put her hand on Rhaenyra's shoulder, "Nyra-" Vaena consoled, "No! No! No!" Rhaenyra said bursting into tears, "Why does he have to do this?!" 

Vaena hugged her, "She was my friend! What the fuck,"  Ser Criston and Arthur followed them.

𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙩, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧. "𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮?" 𝙃𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙. 𝙑𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚, "𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨!?" 

Arthur sat down, "Vanessa, I had to run away! I was never happy, but when you told me to run I got recognized and I joined the Kingsguard again."

"Again?! Was the whole thing about my betrothed fake?" She fumed, "No! It wasn't Lord Stark didn't need me anymore! I swear Vanessa-" Arthur tried to explain.

"It's Princess Vaena to you." Vaena chastised.

Lady Alicent walked into the sept, "Excuse me, Ser Arthur we need a minute." Alicent said.

"Go on now," Vaena commanded, Alicent sat next to her. Arthur got up and left. "Vaena, those feelings I have for you are true! Nothing will change." Alicent explained.

Vaena kissed her, "It's okay my love. I know."

𝐀/𝐍

Hey love-bugs, I hope you're having a great day! Thank you so much for reading this chapter, let me know how you felt about it! But sorry if my grammar isn't the best my Grammarly decided not to work while. writing this chapter anyway, love you bye!

Love Moon♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.6K 30
Davina was done with Daemon. She didn't except to fall for a man that had openly hated her for years but stranger things had happened. ๐Ÿ‰ "I cannot...
31.6K 1.5K 20
As the realm mourns the loss of Queen Aemma, King Viserys finds solace in the arms of a most unlikely companion - the enchanting Anna Hightower , dau...
381K 18.5K 40
Alicent meets a woman that could save her from the life she never wanted. But will this mystery woman be able to keep up with their ruse or will the...
413K 15.7K 58
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ .... The love of a mother for her children damns all. HOTD x Elaina Hightower ยฉ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐ž๐ž