Bad Boy Chemistry

De simon_waters

(ENEMIES TO LOVERS) (BXB) Everyone at school knows Ace Caldwell: The Bad Boy who was expelled from his last... Mais

Characters & Warnings
1. When Life Gives You Lemons
2. French Word for D*ckhead!
3. Detention
4. Hello
5. Halloween in August
6. Happy Berthday Ellie?
7. String of Hearts
8. Bowling
9. I'm Fine
10. Ace
11. Harry-The-Plant
12. Go to Hell
13. Welcome to the Club
14. Nice Punch, Charlotte
15. Beach Date
16. Velvet Green
17. Cotton Candy
18. Everything
19. Break and Enter
20. Monopoly
21. The Great Apple Debate
22. Project Paris: A Presentation by Ella Jonson
23. A Cute College Dropout
24. The Hotel
25. How Many Croissants Can You Eat?
26. The 40 year old Virgin
27. The Rooftop
28. The Harpy's Nest
29. Charizard
30. Video Games
31. What The Fudge?!
32. Cloak of Invisibility
33. He Listens to Bon Jovi?
34. Oh My F**king God
35. December
36. Everyone's Invited!
37. Did you just have a Mochagasm?
38. Body Language
39. Seventeen
40. Coulrophobia
41. Never Have I Ever...
42. It's like a birthday party straight out of hell
43. The Pizza Palace
44. Mute
45. Coping Techniques
46. Pillow Fight
47. Guilty Pleasure
48. The Winter Fair
50. Cross My Heart
51. The Bad-Word Jar
52. A Modern Day Casanova
53. Arcade! Arcade!
54. Neon Blue Lights
55. Paintball
56. Let it Snow
57. Cinnamon
58. We Wish you a Merry Christmas
59. Shut up, Nerd
60. Wildfire
61. Void
62. New Me Day
63. Fireworks, Disco Balls, Balloons.....
64. Capeesh?
65. Happy Fudging New Years!
PSYCH!!
Bad Boy Vacation & More
BONUS: He's Giving Me a Striptease

49. Disappointed

47.8K 1.8K 864
De simon_waters

Ace's POV

"My parents are away tonight, you should come over." Tia spoke suggestively when our lips parted.

Tia was one of Della's annoying friends. She's always had a thing for me, and I barely ever noticed her, until she stopped wearing grandma clothes and started to wear clothes that showed a little skin.

"Here I was thinking you were a good girl." I smirked.

She let out a slight chuckle. "That's just a cover." Her lips crashed into mine once again, smoothly and slowly.

"Acey!" My little brother Adam interrupted us.

I pulled away from Tia. "Can you buy me some cotton candy!" Adam begged, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Adam? Where's Della? She was supposed to watch you." I kneeled down to his height level.

"She was talking to her dumb friend and I wanted cotton candy." Adam groaned.

"You can't just walk off on your own." I warned him. "You could get lost."

"I'm sowwy." He frowned, looking down at the ground.

I stood back up and turned to Tia. "I'd better take him back to Della."

She smiled, hugging her stuffed Teddy bear tightly. "Of course, I better get going anyways. I'll text you my address, if you want to take me up on my offer."

A smooth smile appeared on my face.

"Bye Adam!" She waved at my little brother, who waved right back.

"Is that your girlfwend?" Adam wondered.

I scoffed. "I don't date."

"Can we get cotton candy now?" He looked up at me again with those puppy dog eyes.

"Sure, kiddo." I ruffled his hair as we started walking towards the Cotton Candy stand.

"Yay!" He started skipping.

This place was like a bloody maze. People were scattered everywhere.

When we made it to the cotton candy stand, I ordered two buckets. Blue raspberry for me, pink vanilla for Adam.

"That will be, twenty dollars." The guy said.

I pulled out my wallet and handed him a twenty dollar note before taking our buckets and walking towards the nearest bench.

We sat down on the bench, opened our buckets and began to eat.

"Hmmm, yummy!" Adam said, satisfied.

"You're welcome." I nudged his shoulder.

I pulled out my phone and texted Della.

Why the fuck weren't you watching Adam?

I shoved another fluff of cotton candy into my mouth before Della responded.

Oh god, is he okay? I was looking everywhere for him.

I angrily typed back.

He's fine! You never should have taken your eyes off him! Ffs!

I clicked my phone off and slid it into my pocket. "Sisters are annoying." I stated.

"Yeah, Delly is a meanie." Adam said with his mouth full of cotton candy.

"So I'm your favourite sibling?" I asked him.

"You're my favouwite brother." He replied.

"Dude? I'm your only brother." I said, matter-of-fact.

He stuffed his mouth with more cotton candy, like a starved little lion cub.

"Don't eat to much, you'll be sick." I said.

"But mommy and daddy never let me eat candy!" He cried out in protest.

"Fine, I guess you can stock up on junk food while we're here."

I shoved another wad of cotton candy into my mouth, letting it melt on my tongue with a slightly fizzing sensation.

"Charwy!" Adam called out.

I turned to Adam and followed his eyeline to see Charlie and Ryan halted amidst a moving crowd, their heads whipped in our direction.

Charlie had whispered something to Ryan before he started towards us. Ryan stayed halted where he was, watching Charlie from behind.

"Hi Adam, and Ace." Charlie greeted us.

I could feel the uncomfortable awkwardness beginning to set in. I gave him a simple nod and a half smile before taking another handful of cotton candy.

"Do you want some cotton candy?" Adam asked him.

"No, but thanks for asking." Charlie smiled.

"Why don't you come over anymore?" Adam wondered.

"Uh, I don't know." Was Charlie's response.

Ryan's eyes were glued on me, intensively. Maybe he should take a picture, it would last longer.

"Acey! Can Charwy take me on the Ferris wheel?" Adam begged, poking at my arm repeatedly.

"I think Charlie's a bit busy." I looked up at Charlie, who knitted his eyebrows at me. "Don't worry, Adam. I'll take you on the Ferris Wheel." I ruffled his hair again.

"Okay? I, uh. I'd better get going?" Charlie looked at me and was quick to avert my gaze.

"Bye Charwy!"

"See ya, Adam." Charlie waved as he made his way back to Ryan.

"Are you and Charwy still friends?" Adam wondered.

I stood up and closed the lid to my bucket of cotton candy. "Do you want to go on the Ferris wheel, or not?"

Eagerly, he hopped off of the bench and we started towards the Ferris Wheel.

I needed a damn cigarette.

~

"You were supposed to watch him!" I fumed the second we got home.

To no surprise, my parents were awol and the house was empty. My parents pretty much lived to work.

"I was watching him! I only talked to Hailey for like a second and he was gone!" Della argued.

I slammed the almost empty bucket of cotton candy down on the nearest cabinet.

"Stop fighting!" Adam demanded, stomping his tiny shoes against the tiled foyer floor.

"Adam, go to your room." I ordered him.

"Fine." He frowned and walked dejectedly upstairs.

"I'm sorry I lost him, okay? But you could help, you know. Mom and dad are out being successful and what-not, and you're out partying, getting drunk and chain-smoking cigarettes while I'm stuck at home with Adam. It wouldn't hurt you to watch him sometimes." Della seethed.

I didn't want to admit that she made a good point, a point that made me disappointed in myself.

I sighed, reaching into the pockets of my jacket to pull my motorcycle keys out, along with my packet of cigarettes.

"Where are you going?" Adelaide wondered.

"Out!" I snapped.

"Of course, go out and have some fun!" She called out sarcastically as I slammed the door shut behind me.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

810K 28.2K 99
(finished) Part 1: Highschool comes with many complications, confusion, and conflicts. It's hard to come out to people, especially if it's one of the...
584K 25.4K 32
a story about two boys who end up in detention, and it somehow brings them closer. lowercase intended
6.7K 713 43
Youngbin Lee has been the target of school bullying for long enough, and it has started to chip away his last bit of confidence. But during a fateful...
Myles and Cole De avalonbwriting

Ficção Adolescente

10.4M 378K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...