She'll Become The Strongest (...

By Miss_PV

(Y/N) is the so-called Shi no Megami. Who claimed herself the one who will become the strongest creature in t... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
Prologue
Chapter 1: Nanohana
Chapter 2: Way to Yuba
Chapter 3: Ero-Camel
Chapter 4: Fake Rebels
Chapter 5: Siblings fight
Chapter 6: Miss All Sunday
Chapter 7: Mr. 0
Chapter 8: Her Resurrection
Chapter 9: Ero-Powerdaaa!!
Chapter 10: Mr. Death Day
Chapter 11: The Little Tag Is Over
Chapter 12: See You Soon
Chapter 13: Welcome Nico Robin
Chapter 14: A Pink Flying Bird
Special Chapter: Confessions
Chapter 15: The mess up date
Chapter 16: Rival
Chapter 17: Mock Town
Special Chapter: Confessions II
Chapter 18: Mistakes of fools
Chapter 19: Montblanc Cricket
Chapter 20: All talk, No Action
Chapter 21: We're flying!
Chapter 22: Heso!
Chapter 23: Illegal Entries
Chapter 24: Taken Away
Author's Note
Valentines Special
Special Chapter: Crocodile
Special Chapter: The forgotten past
Chapter 25: Gan Fall
Chapter 26: Separated
Chapter 27: Enel
Special Chapter: Doflamingo
Chapter 28: No way
Chapter 29: Angelica meet her demise
Chapter 30: The End of Skypeia Arc

Special Chapter: Smoker

423 18 4
By Miss_PV

[A/N: If you guys have read the first version I wrote about Smoker's special chapter then hehehe... Sorry for changing it. I just want to make sure everything goes right for my plot *Winky face*

That is all. I hope you find this to your liking. Have fun reading!]

•••••

"You ready, (Y/N)-Chan?" You sadly nodded to Garp as you walk beside him. You didn't dare to look back from the cabin as you two walk away in fear of seeing your little brothers awoken and crying.

You can't say goodbye to them personally so you have decided to just write a letter to the three children and left it on top of your bedsheet. You know it is an asshole move, but you damn well know that you will hesitate to leave if those three cuties beg you not to go.

You just hope that they forgive you for leaving all of a sudden.

It's been a week since your 18th birthday and Garp told you about joining the Marines. You really don't have a specific dream until Garp told you about being a marine. Your toxic competitive side immediately kicks in and agreed with Garp's suggestion.

He never put you under the pressure of being a marine like the ASL boys. He just wants you to grow happily and beautifully.

You grew damn beautifully, ngl.

But since he suggests it, might as well give it a shot. You have nothing else to do anyway and you don't want to be stuck in the mountain for the rest of your life, to be honest. Yes, you love Dadan and the family but damn man. You knew you can be something else other than a mountain bandit.

You always have this weird feeling that you are meant to be something... higher? powerful? rich as fuck? You don't exactly know.

•••••

Garp was sooooo happy to know that his only granddaughter will agree to become a marine. He wants to see you as a successful, wise, and respected marine.

.....

....

...

..

.

But his dreams shatter as he watches you flirt with every God-forsaken people on his ship.

He knew you can be very friendly, b-but- Damn it!

He watches in horror as you didn't even spare any women or the old marine that is even older than him! Like what the fuck is wrong with you??!!

"(Y/N)!!" He yelled in anger as he grab the back of your collar.

"What~?" You whined childishly as he drag you away from the hot marine older woman you were flirting with.

The poor flustered woman looks at your form with a relieved sigh. If the vice admiral didn't take you, she's certain that she'll die of a heart attack.

You are too gorgeous for her heart!

"I was having fun, Ojiisan~" You pouted at the old man as you cross your hand under your chest. He glares at you disapprovingly.

You both enter his office and he sat on his chair with a hand on his face.

"Why the hell would you- UGH! I can't even say it!" He dramatically exclaimed as he leaned into his chair.

You rolled your eyes at this and look at your nails, clearly unbothered.

"You are exaggerating too much, Ojiisan" You hummed and he glared at you.

"EXAGGERATING?!" He yelled as he stand up abruptly and you grin at him mischievously.

You really don't get why he's acting so weirdly about your situation. You are simply distracting yourself from thinking of the boys from home and you don't want to cry like an idiot of how much you miss them.

You fix your cavalier hat and send him a smirk.

"Yup!"

"Why, you brat-!!"

"By the way, Ojiisan! Where would I start working? Please tell me that I won't start as a chore girl!" You cut the old man off as you now sat on his table and lean your face towards his.

He sighs exasperatedly before leaning back in his chair. He took a pack of crackers from his drawer and started munching it.

"No, you won't. You'll be attending a special class where your skill will be observed and your rank will be decided at the end of it," He told you and you grin happily.

"Really?! Ohh~ I'm so excited~!" You squeal as you remove yourself from Garp's table and slightly jump from happiness.

But then, Garp smirked mischievously.

Oh, you don't like that.

"What?" You sweat drop.

"Most of your classmates there were low-ranking marines that got themselves to be in there. You'll probably get hate for getting in there easily with my help" He grins and you glared at him, annoyed.

"WHAT?! And you'll just let that happen?!" He simply shrugs you off and looks away from you.

You scoff at him in disbelief.

"You are a bad Ojiisan!"

"What did you say?!"

•••••

Garp wasn't lying when he said that your classmates will hate you...

You found yourself standing in a line with people the same age as you or probably a little bit older. Most of them are glaring daggers at you while the others drool over you and you can't help but sweat drop.

You are currently wearing the most basic sailor outfit you have ever seen. It's also tight as fuck. You'll really be going to beat the shit out of your Grandfather the next time you see him.

You tried your best to ignore every stare as you look ahead of you, specifically on the fucking platform, and waited for whoever son of a bitch will start this stupid program with a strained smile on your lips.

I'm going to fucking kill everyone then myself if I stayed here any longer...

Finally, an older man with raven hair walks into the platform and stands before all of you with a standing microphone in front of him. He taps the top of the microphone confusingly.

You sweat drop at the sight.

A boomer???

"Is this shit on?" The marine instructor asked and his assistant or whatever it was nodded at him.

"Ah, yes. Welcome to the special class or whatever you all wanna call it. This class is held every once a year and you idiots are the lucky few that got in. And for the love of God, do not disappoint us with any pathetic performance. That is all, good luck or whatever" The instructor stated lazily and you look at him horrified.

What kind of stupid introduction is that?! He didn't even introduce himself!

"Oh, yes. For your first test, you'll be paired with someone to accomplish the given tasks. I don't give a fuck how will you accomplish it, but make sure you don't break any fucking rules. Specifically, that one rule that says to not kill your partner or your rivals. Do some power of friendship, teamwork, or whatever shit you will do. I'll be pairing you all now. If you have any questions, don't fucking ask me. Now, Exiomir D (Y/N)..." You wanted to die but you still raise your hand as your name is called.

The lazy fucker looks at you and nodded about something. You really don't care what is that something anymore.

"You'll be paired with hmm... Smoker" You saw a light blue-green-haired man smoking some nasty shit called a cigarette raises his hand. You eyed him in disinterest as you watch him glared at you. [A/N: I changed his tobacco to a cigarette. Don't ask me why]

Great, you are paired with a cancer stick addict...

•••••

Smoker finds you greatly annoying. Yes, you are very hot and attractive but that doesn't mean he will find you interesting. You only got into the special class because you pulled some strings.

Everyone already knows that you are related to some influential and high-ranking marine.

He puffs some smoke from his cigarette as he watches you eye him with disinterest and a lazy smile plastered on your lips. This annoys him further. You'll be a burden to him, he can fucking feel it.

•••••

You approach Smoker and stand before him. He's a bit taller than you and you almost laugh at how hard he's trying to look intimidating.

"Hello~! I'm Exiomir D (Y/N). Nice to meet you, Smoky-kun~" You grin at him mischievously and he glares at you with a mild blush on his cheeks.

Your nickname for him slightly surprised him. Not only you'll be a burden, but you are also very rude.

"You realize that I'm older than you, right?" He grunts as he crossed his hands under his chest. Your eyes glint in amusement before leaning toward his face. His face turns darker red.

"W-what are you-

Smoker looks at you with widened eyes as he watches you take the cigarette off his lips using your very mouth. Your lips lightly brushed from his as you did so.

The cigarette rest between your teeth and you don't seem bothered by the heat of the other end inside your mouth. You simply spit the cigarette out of your lips and grin mischievously at the stunned blushing older male.

The people around you watch you and Smoker in disbelief, but some weirdly found your action hot as fuck. [A/N: I'm one of them!]

"There~ Oh, my! You are much prettier up close~" You shamelessly flirted, ignoring the fact that is probably your first kiss. Wait. Is that even a kiss?

Smoker flusteredly back away from you slowly.

"Y-you... W-what the hell is w-wrong with you?!" He yelled in embarrassment as you hummed in thought. You step closer to him as he tries to back away from you.

"You are also acting cute~ My~ We're gonna have a good time together, Smoky-Kun~!" You wink at him boldly and the people around you blush at the thought. Most found it rather sexual and Smoker is one of them. Naughty, naughty~

"W-what?! I-I wanna exchange p-partners!"

"I'm too lazy to do that, so no" The instructor answered as he watch the scene below him with boredom.

"W-What?!"

"You heard me, brat..."

"F-fuck..! Get away from me!"

"Hmm, no~"

And there starts a blooming friendship between you and Smoker. Lucky damn Smoker...

To be continued~

[A/N: You are 18 at this part and Smoker was 23. This special chapter is rushed so it's not as good as it turns out (ಥ﹏ಥ).

But I still hope you guys like it.

So, that's all for now.

See ya guys soon~

Adios~!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1K 41
Have you ever wanted to enter the one piece world? Maybe you want to be friends with the strawhats, or the heart pirates? Perhaps you'd rather be dat...
136K 5.4K 50
having a childish captain was enough of a responsibility for the strawhats, but having another childish crew member that wants to play god is even mo...
428 51 10
You need a description? ?? Then open the bottle already !!! _____________________________ __________ Ok ok...I will give you a lit...
24.6K 737 30
This story is about a Young girl named y/n who lost their parents in a terrible ship wreck, At least that's what she was told. Soon after she reali...