๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ |...

By aceriri_

๐Ÿ’ฎ . . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ. ๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ฟ ๐™„ ๐™Ž ๐˜พ ๐™‡ ๐˜ผ ๐™„ ๐™ˆ ๐™€ ๐™
๐˜ค ๐˜ข ๐˜ด ๐˜ต
P R O L O G U E ||
C H A P T E R T W O||
C H A P T E R T H R E E||
๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค ๐˜ข ๐˜ด ๐˜ต
C H A P T E R T H R E E.F I V E||
C H A P T E R F O U R||
C H A P T E R F I V E||
C H A P T E R S I X||
โ†’โŠ‚๐˜›.๐˜œ. ๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜’ ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜ŠโŠƒ
C H A P T E R S E V E N||
C H A P T E R E I G H T||
๐–ข ๐–ง ๐–  ๐–ฏ ๐–ณ ๐–ค ๐–ฑ ๐–ญ ๐–จ ๐–ญ ๐–ค||
C H A P T E R T E N||

C H A P T E R O N E ||

1.1K 42 28
By aceriri_

"Oh archons I'm fuckin late!" The (H/C) haired female wailed as she attempts to put on her white shoes. While doing so she slips and hit her sides on the corners of the drawer that was near her door. Once her body hit the floor she stayed in a fatal position quivering in pain.

Now that's relatable in a daily basis..

"meow." A little tongue lick on her nose. She opened her eyes to see her cat pet sitting down infront of her staring at her quivering form. No sign of sympathy just curiousity.

"Don't give me that look and help mama up." The cat just stared at her. She sighed as she gathered herself up and stood. She picked up her bag off the floor and dusted her uniform. So much for wearing white..

"No treat for you coffee." The cat just meowed back at her. She pursed her lips and turn around grabbing her keys and walk out the door. She bolted down the stairs from the 3rd floor, almost flying off the steps.

"Morning (L/N)! Late again I see." The security guard that was guarding the dorm building greeted her. A newspaper held in his hand the other one is holding a cup of coffee.

"Yeahhh, gotta go now!"

"Mmhm." Weird response, oh well might as well beat the clock right now than just you standing there thinking. Good thing your dorm is around the campus.

"Hey (N/N)!!" Sudden weight was pounced onto her back. Almost making her tumble down. Good thing all that carrying books and OB bag was worth the muscle training.

"TaoTao I swear to god, get off or I will stab you with a scalpel."

"Love you too sissy!" Hu Tao slip off her back and stared at her. She was only wearing her regular clothes not her uniform.

"Why aren't you going to school?" (Y/N) asked. She specifically remembered they almost shared the same schedule but just different courses.

"(N/N) be serious or are you capping right now?" The red eyed female just stared at her nurse companion.

"I'm not capping-"

"There's no classes you ding dong! All the profs INCLUDING medical profs are on a holiday. I thought the school page already announced that?" (Y/N) just stared at Hu Tao, blinking slowly. Her hands slowly covering her face as she exhaled loudly.

"So I got ready for nothing at all and you didn't bother to remind me??" Hu Tao just shrugged her shoulders and wrap her arm around her best friends shoulders moving her back towards the stairs to her dorm room.

"LMAO It's fine! That's how you know you're a trained nurse in the making!"

"Hu Tao please no-"

"Shhh! Listen, it's a great attitude. Always on the ready on saving lives and all." (Y/N) just groaned and pull out her keys to her dorm. She opened her door and enter inside including Hu Tao.

"COFFEEEE AUNTIE HU TAO IS HEREE." The cat ears perked up from the corner and turned its head to the voice. The cat ran towards Hu Tao and ran up to her legs to get a hug.

"For a girl like you, Coffee seems to favor you other than Candace." Hu Tao and Coffee looked at (Y/N) with squinted eyes. Judgement glinting in them.

"Of course! I understand Coffee better than the others!" The cat meowed in agreement with her. (E/C) eyes rolled in playful annoyance as she continue to change out of her uniform.

What? We're both girls and we grow up together as well as bathe.

Hu Tao fall into her bed as she continue to cuddle coffee. (Y/N) sat down on her couch pulling out her laptop from her bag as she start to memorize the different topics that was given to her.

(pls help i don't want to do nursing anymore hahsjsnwlsnd)

"Oh btw-"

"Did you just say 'by the way-"

"ANYWAYS! I heard from a little birdie that Alhaitham is choosen for Mr. TU for this University week." (Y/N) glance at Hu Tao seeing she's already looking at her with a smirk. Even Coffee have a mischivious little face. The (H/C) haired just stared at them unamused.

So what? He's handsome, smart, tall, good af voice-

"Weren't you choosen as Miss TU as well? Gosh if only you two were partnerss.." Hu Tao sighed as she lay in her back and put her arms up with Coffee in her hands. How is this cat calm with Hu Tao??

"Why do you wish we were partners?"

"You guys look good together. Relationship wise as well." Pink tinted the girls cheeks as she blocked her face using the laptop screen.

"Whatever." A notification pop up in Hu Tao's phone. She grin as she grabbed it and start reading the messages.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

tcg nerd

i told you already

you shouldn't use pyro
only team to go against
your opponents

archi bad bitch

i do what i want

medtech blondie

can y'all stfu for a moment
i need to memorize this shit

Me
ayo any plans for the ship?

mama can

I suggest the wedding booth
that we are setting up for
TU week

archi bad bitch

Im sure as hell that gray
headed ass ain't gonna do
that shit

plant mf

i would also think that's
embarassing to do so

pretty theater kid

too bad the medical uni
is not joining us this year 😔

medtech blondie

don't remind me it's just
making me depressed 🙂

aero blondie

cry

medtech blondie

i hope your crush won't
reciprocate your feelings

aero blondie

you fucking take that back

Me

🍿🍿🍿

fist fighter dehya

Just leave those two in
a stall they'll enventually
hang out

plant mf

that is true

Me

i second on that

aero emo boi

why are we even planning
when we can literally just
leave them be

medtech blondie

idk it's best to think of
somethin

archi bad bitch

alhaitham is smart

he can think of anything
to spend time with our
little nurse

HE'S LITERALLY IN ADMIN
AS AN EXCUSE TO VISIT THE
MED BUILDING

tcg nerd

every paper that was for
me to deliver to the med
building he takes them
and walk out the office
like it's his duty

Me
i forgor you were in
admin

tcg nerd

not anymore

that fucker can take
my job 💀

fist fighter dehya

LMAO IMAGINE SOMEONE
TAKING YOUR JOB

tcg nerd

shut up

Me

ayo are y'all up for brunch?

i'm kinda hungry rn

also i'm with (n/n)

archi bad bitch

bring her with you
and i'm bringing the
simp

Me

deal

to mcdonalds we go

tcg nerd

istg y'all never get
tired of that

mama can

we can eat in tambard
tavern

pretty theater kid

ehhh.. no thank you 😔

i kinda just ate there

Me

@everyone

what y'all want?

overworked sweetie pie

i just woke up what did
i miss?

aero blondie

we gonna eat somethin outside

wanna join?

overworked sweetie pie

sure!

medtech blondie

ask (y/n) tao tao

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Hey frog head, what ya cravin right now?" The female looked up from the paper that she was reading. She unconsiously stared into the void thinking about what she wanted to eat.

"Uhhh.. hmm.. I'm kinda craving for some fries."

"McDonald's it is."

"Wha-" A hoodie was thrown at her face. As she was dragged from the floor that she was sitting on. Hu Tao grabbed her wallet that was in her bag and also grabbed her keys.

"Ayo let me wear my hoodie damn!" Hu Tao chuckled and let go of her companion. (Y/N) wore her hoodie and grabbed her wallet and keys from Hu Tao.

"By the way I'm inviting the gang."

"Why is my phone not notifying it?"

"Oh, I actually asked Lumine to round up the others." Hu Tao grinned nervously, not wanting to expose their gc that she round up the gang to help Alhaitham and (Y/N) to be together.

"Okay??"

"Let's just gooo." as (Y/N) is dragged once again.

Hello once again!

Enjoying the chapter? This is the longest one i've written so far.

Don't forget to share your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.3K 52
โษช แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด สœแดสŸแด… แดษดแด›แด ษชแด›, แด‡แด แด‡ษด ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด. แด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แดœแด€สŸสŸส, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษชษด แดส แด€ส€แด๊œฑ.โž - ๊œฐ!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ x สœแด‡ษชแดขแดแดœ - แดแดแด…แด‡ส€ษด สœ๊œฑ แด€แดœ - แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„ + แด›ส€แด€แด…ษชแด›ษชแดษดแด€สŸ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡...
139K 5.3K 40
โžฏใ€Œ"๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š๐’†๐’…. ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’• ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’“๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’•" In which the top students in...
214K 3.6K 32
โ ๐‘จ๐’˜, ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†. ๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ ๏ฟฝ...
668K 29.4K 54
โ THE HOST CLUB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU. โž ( ๐Ÿฒ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ญ๐—˜ + ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—•๐—˜๐——๐—ข ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— !๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ) โ” MODERN AU แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ โตŒ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. you weren't expecting...