She Will Be Mine! || GxG

By Shinise__den

Your crush likes someone else, what would you do? Are you gonna give up? Or fight for her? Girl X Girl Not KNY More

Introduction
"I like girls!"
"Who's that boy.."
"Best friend.."
"Kaito~san!"
"Blushing?"
"I love you, Jesus"
"WHY ARE YOU DRUNK AGAIN???"
"YOUR MOTHER"
"PERFECTION!"

"wait what..."

3 0 0
By Shinise__den

Sasaki Yui's pov.

I was walking down the hall, minding my own business. Then someone came with all her friends or should I say her gang. Starts throwing stuffs at me but I don't really mind. I have been used to it, starting from the start.

Someone had witnessed us and reported them to the office. We were called at the principle office along with my bully.

"I can't believe it, you're my daughter! Now you're bullying other students?!" The principal said to the bully.

I wasn't surprised. Everybody knows that she's the principal's daughter. That's why she's acting as if she own this school.

"That's it, you're grounded for 1 whole year!" The principal said to her child.

"Wait what...? But, mom you couldn't do that!"

"I just did, now go to your class!"

I was celebrating on the inside to know that she's been embarrassed because there were people there.

Some are even holding their smiles and laughter, even me.

I just smirked and leave the principal's office to go to my next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 139K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
712K 43.6K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
605K 49.5K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
760K 40K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...