Red Is For Love (Io Shirai X...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Kai Hosako, the twin brother of Kaori Hosako, is Japan's first autistic pro wrestler who made waves in New Ja... More

Profile
Debut
In-Ring Debut
Training Together
Masami's Debut
Adam vs Ren
Surprise!
Yokohama
Tokyo
Talk(s)
Yamaguchi
Six Man Tag
Head Over Heels?
Strong vs Hosako
Ready To Fight
Happy Birthday Minoru!
Making History
Moving In And Birthdays
On The Trail
One More Day
WarGames Pt. 1
WarGames Pt. 2
After WarGames
The Old Returns
Two Segments
Time Together
Phoenix Pt. 1
Phoenix Pt. 2
Challengers
Livestream
First Squash Match (As A Champion)
Johnny vs Ren II
Writing A Book
New York Pt. 1
New York Pt. 2
Attack of The Fan
New Look, New Attitude
Return
EVOLVE Pt. 1
EVOLVE Pt. 2
Promo
Johnny vs Ren III
Masami's Birthday
New Entrance
XXV
No More BS
Mixed Tag Match
Toronto
Ren vs Io
Contendership
Invasion
Something's Wrong
Confrontation
Back To Full Sail
Happy Day
Strong vs Hosako II
Fish vs Hosako II
Unexpected
Appreciation
8 Man Tag
A Big Mistake
Final Straw
Split Interview
Yes?
Preparations
War Pt 1
War Pt 2
Wrestlemania 36
Special Day
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
The Process of Creating Kai "Ren" Hosako

Be Mine

188 4 32
By Freedom_Fighter24

(A/N: Happy Valentine's Day, and be sure to play the song up above!)

~With Kai~

Today was Valentine's Day and I couldn't believe that Masami and I have been together for the past, checks notes, 5 months. I even plan on giving her something special for this day of the year.

In Japan, we give each other gifts like flowers, chocolates, decorations, or anything, but I'm going all out:

First, I'm gonna give Masami some flowers.

Second, I'm taking my girl out to eat at her favorite restaurant.

Third, when it's just the two of us, I'm gonna give her something very special like a piece of jewelry that matches her so perfectly.

I really love Masami so much. I can't think about what I would do without her.

Also, I want to know what she comes up with for Kaori and I, I'm really intrigued, but I have a feeling that she's bored with being in a relationship with me. Like, for some reason, she's been getting home late and she doesn't give me a reason. If she breaks up with me or tells me she's seeing someone else, then I'm gonna ask Hunter to terminate my contract with the company, go back to Japan, and I don't want to see or talk to her ever again.

I love this woman and I'll be fucking damned if she does either of those things and I'll be crying my eyes out.

First thing I did this morning was get out of bed, shower, get dressed, and walk over to a Walmart that was open very early in the morning, at, like, 6.

When I got there, there were some customers, but there were some employees who were still stocking shelves. I didn't mind that because I needed to find something to that Masami would appreciate.

I found some chocolates in a heart shaped box, which looked like this:

I thought it was perfect, but nothing as perfect as the card I found which had the most awesome cover I probably have ever seen in my life.

Icing on the cake, I found a bouquet of roses that were in decent shape, and I had to get a vase to put the water in so they don't wilt or anything.

I paid for everything and I went back home, still walking as I saw that Masami was getting up, but she didn't see me, which gave me the green light to walk into the house.

But when I walked in, Kaori spotted me and she was pissed!

Kaori: カイ、あなたは何ですか? (Kai, what are you—?)

I closed her mouth, just before she said another word.

To prevent Masami from hearing my voice, I whispered, making sure that nothing goes wrong.

Me: なんてこった、香織?! マサミへのバレンタインデーのプレゼントを台無しにする気か? (What the shit, Kaori?! You wanna ruin my Valentine's Day gift for Masami?)

Kaori: それはあなたがいた場所ですか? 私はあなたを店に連れて行くことができたでしょう! (That's where you were? I could've driven you to the store!)

Me: ええ、でもあなたは眠っていたので、私はあなたを起こしたくありませんでした。 (Yeah, but you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you up.)

Kaori: よし、でも次のバレンタインデーは前日にやる。 (Alright, but the next Valentine's Day, we're doing this the day before.)

Me: わかった。 事前に何も言わず申し訳ありません。 彼女にとって特別なものにしたかっただけです。 (Okay. I'm sorry I didn't say anything beforehand. I just wanted to make it special for her.)

Kaori: わかりました。 愛は世界を動かします。 私は彼女の気をそらしておきます。 (Hey, I understand. Love makes the world go round. I'll keep her distracted and you do whatever you need to do, okay, Kai?)

Me: 私はこれから。 ありがとう、かおり。 (I will. Thank you, Kaori.)

Kaori: 問題ありません、カイ。 (No problem, Kai.)

We hugged as she went to distract my girl as I started setting up the table with the gifts I got for Masami.

First, I got a vase and filled it with water as I started writing inside the card.

It was just beautiful, what I wrote, before I wrapped it in the envelope and put Masami's name on the back.

I then set the box of chocolates on the table, the card on top, and the roses behind the chocolates.

I texted Kaori letting her know that I was done, and I sat on the couch and waited as Masami was getting dressed and whatnot.

After they walked out a couple minutes later, Masami looked gorgeous as always.

Masami: カイ、どこにいたの? (Kai, where were you?)

Me: 私が出かけていて、あなたにいくつかのものを手に入れることにしたとしましょう。 (Let's say I've been out and decided to get you a couple things.)

I gestured her to look at the table, but when she saw the chocolates, the flowers, and the card, she covered her mouth in shock as I went behind her and hugged her as she did the same.

Masami: その必要はありませんでした。 (You didn't have to.)

Me: 私はしたかった。 私はあなたを愛しています、あなたはそれを知っていますか? (I wanted to. I love you, you know that?)

Masami: そんなこと知ってる。 私もあなたを愛しています、カイ。 (I know that. I love you too, Kai.) *sniff*

She kissed my cheek and started going through the chocolates, which she found exceptionally beautiful, just like her smile.

When she got to the card, Masami opened the envelope to see the front, where she started tearing up.

When she opened the inside next, she gasped and covered her mouth again as she read what I wrote,

"Masami Odate,

I can't explain how much I love you from the bottom of my heart. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I can't imagine what it would be like to live without you.

Happy Valentine's Day, my beautiful girlfriend.

Kai"

Just like that, after she read the second to last sentence in that card, her head was down and she cried.

I immediately went to her, and hugged her, rocking her back and forth, letting her get the tears out of the way.

After some time like that, she turned around and kissed me, just as I was about to do it and to see her this happy made my day as it wasn't just the box of chocolates and the stuff I bought her, I set up an appointment with her salon the other day so she can get her hair done for our dinner date tonight.

Like I said, I'm going all out for Masami today. I'm not wasting any time doing whatever I can to have her feel loved for Valentines Day.

Masami: あなたは最高です、カイ。 あなたをとても愛しています。 (You're just the best, Kai. I love you so much.)

Me: 私も大好きです、まさみ。 また、このすべてを購入しただけでなく、サロンで一日の約束を設定したので、すぐに運転できるようになることを願っています. ということで、朝ごはんを食べてから出発。 (I love you too, Masami. Also, I hope you can drive soon because I didn't just buy all of this, I set up an appointment with you for a day at the salon. So eat some breakfast and get going after.)

Masami: 本気ですか、カイ? 来週の予定がありました。 (Are you serious, Kai? I had an appointment this next week.)

Me: わかってるけど、まさみ、バレンタインデーだから、自分が誰に対してもふさわしくないって思わないでほしい。 あなたは私が今まで出会った中で最も美しい女の子です。今日はあなたの一日です。楽しんでください。 そして、あなたが得るものは何でも、私は支払います。 (I know, but since it's Valentine's Day, Masami, I don't want you to feel you're not good enough for anyone. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met and it's your day, go enjoy it. And whatever you get, I'm paying.)

Masami: いいえ、あなたは私の予約にお金を払っていません. これで十分です。 この予約を取ることができません。 (No. You're not paying for my appointment. All of this is enough. I can't take this appointment.)

Me: マサミ、彼らは24時間の約束の遅れを持っています、そして私はあなたを愛しているのでそれをしなければなりませんでした. ただお願いします、私のためにそれをしてください、いいですか? その後、夕食会費をお支払いします。 (Masami, they have a 24 hour appointment delay and I had to do it because I love you. Just please, do it for me, okay? Afterwards, I'll pay for our dinner date.)

She seemed on the fence with what I said and she didn't seem too pleased about what I just did.

After a while, Masami hugged me again, pecked my lips, and said...

Masami: わかった。 貴方のために。 待ち合わせは何時ですか? (Okay. Just for you. What time is the appointment?)

Me: 午前11時なので、食事には十分な時間があります。 (At 11 AM so you got plenty of time to eat.)

And she did eat by making herself a Japanese style breakfast sandwich and left to get her hair done, but I don't want to see her until tonight.

I messaged her that, reminding her about it and how I want to be surprised.

~5:45 PM~

Masami kept the promise of not letting me see her hair and how it turned out for our date tonight.

From what I heard, she wants me to meet her at the park, near a river, where we were going to be driven in a taxi to the restaurant.

I just think she's doing something to make everything even more romantic, but I'm gonna be doing something that's even more romantic and no, it's not losing my virginity to Masami, it's a locket where a picture of the two of us together was inside.

She and I made the decision for me to have sex with her on her birthday this year, just to make it even more special, which is understandable.

I mean, it might not make sense for a later date (pun intended) when it should be perfect for Valentine's Day, but it should make sense that I need more time.

Kaori drove me to the park after I dressed very nicely with my suit and tie with my fedora, I walked around, looking for her until I came across this path, and I saw someone wearing a traditional Japanese kimono.

I know who it is without even guessing.

As she turned around, it was who I'd thought it would be...

Me: おお。 あなたは美しい。 (Wow. You look beautiful.)

Masami: そして、あなたはそこでとてもハンサムに見えます。 (And you look very handsome there.)

We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed for a little bit.

Masami: あなたはこれでとてもかわいいです。 (You're so cute in this.)

Me: 自分? いいえ、一度損をしてください、あなたは私よりかわいいです。 (Me? No, take the loss for once, you're cuter than me.)

She giggled as she smiled at me again.

Masami: さあ、タクシーに乗りましょう。 (Come on, let's get to the cab.)

We held hands as we walked back to where our cab was waiting and we were driven to the restaurant.

When we arrived, I paid the driver and we walked inside. Where we went to was Masami's favorite restaurant, which is a Japanese restaurant but with a twist, it's more traditional and it has the required tradition of removing our shoes, as if we're entering someone's home.

I actually like that because it reminds me of Japan where when we're about to enter our house, we always have to remove our shoes to show cleanliness and respect.

When we were brought to our table, we sat down and looked at each other as long as we were entrances by each other's appearance.

I couldn't even take how beautiful Masami was. She is just one the most beautiful girls I've ever met and I'm not afraid to say that she is sexy as well.

I'm not afraid to admit that because I did compliment her by accident, way before we ended up getting together and she was engaged to Takaaki at the time.

Of course, her former fiancé didn't hate me for it and gave me a pass because he knew it wasn't intentional. Now that Masami's my girl, and we're together, I'm allowed to say it in front of her.

All Masami had for dinner was some ramen...

...and my dish was some fried rice.

It all just tasted delicious and I loved the fact that Masami was slurping it all from her chopsticks.

I really enjoyed my fried rice. The carrots were tender to perfection, the egg tasted so immaculate and the chicken was just as tender and delicious.

And the peas? It definitely brought some sweetness to this dish and the rice, I could tell, was done the same day, but the chefs spread it all out on a tray and let it cool and then cooked.

And the main key ingredient they used was MSG and that made this fried rice so good that I'd eat it again.

Masami: ご飯はどうですか、カイ? (How's your rice, Kai?)

Me: 美味しい。 あなたのはどうですか? (Delicious. What about yours?)

Masami: 私は実際、メニューから注文するべきだったものを考えています。 (I'm actually thinking of something that I should've ordered off the menu.)

Me: そして、それは何ですか? (And what's that?)

Masami: あなた。 (You.)

I chuckled a little bit when I heard that. Is Masami just that adorable?

Me: さて、請求書の支払いをする前に、もう 1 つしなければならないことがあります。 (Well, before we pay for the bill, there's one more thing I need to do.)

Masami: どういう意味ですか? (What do you mean?)

Me: 私はあなたに何かを手に入れました。 (I got you something.)

Masami: あ、カイ。 あなたはすでに私が欲しかったものをすべて手に入れました。 それは十分だ。 (Oh, Kai. You already got me everything I wanted. It's enough.)

Me: しかし、それは私にとって十分ではありません。 (But it's not enough for me.)

I reached into my back pocket, pulled out a black box, and set it right on the table.

Masami: それは何ですか? (What is that?

Me: 開けた方がいいよ、マサミ。 (It's better if you opened it, Masami.)

She took the box and opened it, but what she pulled out the one thing that made her mouth drop to the floor.

(A/N: Imagine a picture of Kai and Masami in a small picture on the right.)

She covered her mouth and was just trying not to cry as I had to know if she was okay.

Me: どうしたの? (What's wrong?)

Masami: *sniff* 私は大丈夫ですよ。 こんなに愛されるとは思わなかった。 (I'm okay. I didn't think that would be so loved by you.)

I went around and hugged her as she just bawled. I really wanted to treat her as much love as I wanted to give her. Seeing her this happy just puts a smile on my face and a boner in my pants because I would do anything to make her happy.

I know that today was mixed up when the girls should be the ones making us men happy and the other day in March was the opposite, but that's okay. Seeing Masami this happy is just so precious to me and I'm happy to be her boyfriend.

After some time letting her tears out, we split the bill, and we were driven home by Kaori, who I asked if she could take us home, which she didn't mind.

After all of what I've done for Masami today, we just went to sleep, not really caring if we were still in our clothes.

Also, I have to say, Masami didn't mention about seeing someone else, nor she was cheating on me, so that tells me she's very loyal and I'll love her until the day I die.

Thank you, Masami.

Happy Valentine's Day.

I love you so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 354 63
Peter Reynolds may have signed an NXT contract, but a Pirate Princess in particular caught his eye. Will they develop feelings for each other, or wil...
Relief By Kate

Fanfiction

6.9K 84 25
After the events of the first book, Me W/o Us, Drew McIntyre lost his NXT championship and suffered a terrible injury, keeping him on the shelf for 9...
17.9K 382 29
What happens with Adam Copeland's little sister joins WWE? Well Lizzy Dylan Copeland or her ring name Dylan joins the wwe to make the divas divisio...
23.6K 259 29
Luka Vukovich, has wrestled at TNA and NJPW as Luka Gabriel, he accomplished so many things that even Triple H was impressed with, so he gave him a c...