changes

Από fairygurrlll

tell me your secrets, the things that make you tick i like when you talk, because your voice is angelesque... Περισσότερα

welcome!
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
chapter 65.
chapter 66.
chapter 67.
chapter 68.
chapter 69.
chapter 71.
chapter 72.
chapter 73.
chapter 74.
chapter 75.
chapter 76.
chapter 77.
chapter 78.
chapter 79.
chapter 80.
chapter 81.
chapter 82.
chapter 83.
chapter 84.
chapter 85.
chapter 86.
chapter 87.
chapter 88.
chapter 89.
chapter 90.
chapter 91.

chapter 70.

517 22 0
Από fairygurrlll

kind of don't like this chapter...but it's wtv becuz it's still cute! lemme stop being negative, it's a very nice chapter <33
_________

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 70
rule 70. always try to get meaningful gifts
6am in NYC
Samir's POV

My alarm went off and I groaned tapping on my phone to turn it off.

It was way too early in the am and I had to get ready for school again.

I woke up earlier than usual because I had to go to Kori's house first to drop if her Valentines Gifts today.

I just hope she likes the things I bought her.

I forced myself to stretch and attempt to wake up so I could text Kori a luh message.

me- happy valentines day my love. i hope ur still sleep so you can wake up and immediately see these messages. regardless, i'm so glad i get to spend this day with u to celebrate our love and hopefully many more years to come. ur my bestfriend and lover in one, and i'm forever grateful for you. hope to see you grow more and more each day, i love you way more than u think. it's ur world korienne🌎

I can't wait to see her in about an hour and some...

I got out my bed and made my bed before going to grab one of the little notes in the box Kori gave me on my birthday.

It read, "fvr at peace with you."

A nice way to start off the day...

"Happy Valentines Day Mommy, I love you," I said smiling as I went to my closet. Gotta send my love to her.

I pulled out a chill fit because I could care less about dressing special. But in the spirit of Valentine's Day, a light pink shirt, sweats and whatever shoes I decided later.

I put on my regular playlist while I brushed my teeth, showered and washed my face. When I reached for my phone to check the time, I saw a few unread messages.

There were 5 messages from Kori. i was quick to open them.

"my love💕 loved your message"

my love💕- woke up not feeling it at all, but this made my day 1000000 times better, ur so sweet🥹

my love💕- ik i just saw you literally like 12 hours ago butttt i miss you and i can't wait to see you! this is my first valentine's day so i hope its cute and memorable!

my love💕- you'll never be able to fully understand how much i love and appreciate you as a person. the love you give is a blessing in my life and i hope you always carry that with you. ur my closest friend and boyfriend, i wouldn't wanna give that up for anything<333 i can't wait to keep spending life with you

my love💕- i love you. a lot. unconditionally.

me- real blessed to call you my girlfriend

⋆.ೃ࿔*:

Give me the reason to love you
And I want to love you more
Oh give me the reason to love you
And I want to love you more

Faith Evans was playing as Yadira drove me to Kori's house. I had her gifts in the backseat.

I was nodding to the music when the volume got turned down and I looked to Yadira.

"Samir I have a question," she said and I nodded for her to continue.

"Does Salem always get like this around Valentines Day because of Alena? He's been completely out of it, and depressed, and I just really don't know what to do about it." She said making my stomach turn.

"Yeah, just keep watch of him today."

"I have work today."

"Well you might wanna call off," I chuckled to myself.

"What about you stay home today, I can give you a note and everything so you can be excused."

"Nah I have to go to school and learn and stuff. I'm not watching him like he's a baby. You should've known what you signed up for." After that she turned back up the music.

God Bless, nothing is boutta ruin my Valentine's Day.

Just like I knew it was, he's going backwards. I'm not dealing with that stress this year, that's all Yadira.

When we pulled up to Kori's house, I forgot about whatever just occurred.

"Bye," I said looking to her as I picked up Kori's gifts. She had a look like she wanted me to say more or change my mind. But I'd have to be insane to let my Dad mentally destroy me another day on purpose.

Regardless of how much "he tries" or whatever it is, he's still my Dad and I'm not stupid. I know how shit is.

I walked up and rang the doorbell waiting until her Dad got the door for me.

"You spoiling my daughter," he laughed as I walked in.

"Awww Samir is here!" Melissa exclaimed turning to me in the kitchen.

"These are for you," I smiled handing her bouquet of flowers.

"You're so sweet Samir. Thank you," she gave me a hug before I set Koris stuff on the counter and took off my bookbag.

"How was your morning?" Kori's dad asked as I washed my hands.

"It was alright. Yadira was tryna get me to stay home to keep watch of my Dad because he's going through it right now because it's Valentines Day and my mom. But it's like I'm 17 and not responsible for him. That's your husband, you shoulda known."

"What is wrong with these people! I swear! I'm about to go talk to her next time I see her. Trying to make you stay home instead of getting your education all because she wanted to marry a man who isn't mentally stable. Especially making you, the ones who's been suffering the most from all this shenanigans, watch him." Kori's mom went off before flipping a pancake.

"Other than that, it's been a chill morning."

"You need to move back with your aunt. No disrespect to your family but this is trifling."

"Yeah I know, but it's not up to me." I shrugged. Because it really wasn't up to me.

"You should go upstairs to Kori now, breakfast should be done by then." I nodded before following what she said and taking the gifts upstairs.

I knocked twice before hearing, "come in!"

When I opened the door Kori was fixing her beanie in the mirror. When she saw me in the mirror she turned around and smiled.

"Flowers for you," I said holding them out to her. She took them and smelled them before hugging me.

"Happy Valentines Day," she said into the hug.

"Happy Valentines Day," I said kissing her neck lightly.

She pulled back and I looked down at her outfit for today.

Kori's fit-

"We lowkey matching with the pink tops" she said as I zipped down my grey sweater.

"We areee," she smiled before wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning in to kiss me.

"You look really cute," she smiled pulling back from the kiss.

"Thank you pretty." I kissed her one last time before she pulled back.

"It's gift time," she walked over to the other side of her room and I sat on her bed with the gift I had for her. In a minute she sat beside me with the gift bag for me.

"I wanna give you my gifts first," she handed me the gift bag.

The first thing I pulled out was a Miles Morales Spider-Man Plushie. There was also a vanilla scented candle. Some regular chocolates.

"I've never seen these candies," I said to Kori as I pulled out these packs of Hersheys Marshmallow Chocolates.

"I saw them at target and had to buy them for you, I hope they taste good..." she puffed out her cheeks.

"Lemme open a pack rn," I was about to when Kori put her hand on mine.

"You gotta take out the last thing," she said and I nodded before putting the chocolates to the side.

Then I pulled out a book titled "The Four Agreements."

"You remember on New Years Eve when we were talking about what was on our minds. You started talking about how crazy the world is and how life is strange. And the fact that we're not just people, but spiritual beings with feelings and thoughts. And how society conditions you from birth in ways that they shouldn't." She said as I looked up from the book.

"You-you remembered all that?" I asked a bit caught off guard. I mean, I know she listens to me when I talk. But there are some things I would've expected her to forget...like that. Because although I was rambling about something I think of, I never thought she'd really take those ideas into account.

But she did. Which means a lot.

"Of course! I was listening to you very very intently." She smiled before continuing.

"And although I know maybe you can't fix the world for everyone. At least you could try to make things better for yourself. And the book is based on Ancient Toltec Wisdom. And the words are from like these people who ruled central Mexico like many, many years ago."

"The book is supposed to talk about self-limiting beliefs that make us suffer and rob us of experiencing genuine freedom, true happiness, and love. And it's supposed to help you experience those more positive parts of life with these four agreements it teaches you."

"So I just thought maybe you'd appreciate reading a book about that. It might help your mental a little. And life overall." She finished talking and looked down at her lap.

"Why are you putting your head down?" I asked slightly smiling and she shrugged.

"Kori." I said firmly lifting her chin up. "You clearly put a lot of thought into this gift. And I appreciate it 100% because you picked up shit from my rant."

"I'm a very good listener," she finally smiled and I leaned in to kiss her lightly as we laid down.

"I love the book Kori. And Ima make sure to read it because it would be nice to learn how to live a more fulfilling and better life. It's not a comic book but it'll work." I smiled and she did too.

"I wanna keep kissing but you gotta see what I got for you," she nodded before we sat up and I handed her the bag.

"Oh my God! Build A Bear!" She exclaimed taking it out of the bag.

"Wait this is so cute Samir, there's clothes and everything!" She continued pulling them out of the bag.

"Before you get ahead of yourself, press the hand," I said and she glanced at me before doing as told.

"I love you Kori," it said before she wrapped her arms around me.

"I love it. What did you name him," she mumbled.

"Aiko Eshadi. Aiko because Jhene. And I found out that in Japanese it means little loved one. And my last name is cooler than yours." She pulled back and lightly rolled her eyes.

"Okay your name is cooler..." she mumbled.

"You can get Aiko occasionally. Maybe weekends, I don't know we'll figure it out." She smirked moving her head to face mine.

"You just got him and we already mapping out when I have him?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Of course, you can hold him right now while I see what else is in here." She handed me Aiko before going back to the bag. I laid down on the bed and watched her takeout the next items.

I got her a lavender and sage candle too and some ghirardelli chocolates.

"Samir these jeans are cuteeee," she said pulling out them out of the bag.

"They had a lil sale at American Eagle and they had your size."

"I loved everything. Thank you Sammy Wammy." She smiled before sitting on my lap.

"My aunt says she's bringing me along with her and Sayna to the Poconos to go skiing and shit. And she was tryna invite my dad and Yadira but things aren't looking to up for them right now. So it'll probably just end up being us three."

"Oooo that sounds fun." She smiled leaning down.

"Yeah I'm excited, very excited."

"Hopefully I can go to Philly again. How long are you gonna be in the Poconos?" She asked but all I was focused on was wanting to kiss her.

"I think 3 days or so." I mumbled before pressing my lips to hers. I wrapped my arms around her as we kissed.

"SAMIR! KORI! Breakfasts ready!" It was Kori's mom. But we just ignored and continued kissing. I didn't wanna do too much because she just finished getting ready.

In a while we finally separated and stood up from her bed.

"Your hat is so cute," I said fixing it slightly.

"Thank you!" She bubbled before hugging me.

"Now let's go eat some breaky." I said resting my head on hers. Knowing us we'll probably stay in this position for a while before we leave her room. And I wasn't mad about it.

~<^•*>^~.•°*++<*.•

love day chapterrrrr🌐💕

writing the spring break chapters as you read, they'll be posted on time

vote and comment cutie patooties😘

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

whatever you want Από fuckhoesgemoney20

Εφηβική Φαντασία

179K 5K 63
PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT 🙏🏽
2.6K 135 32
⚠️ Warning I made this forever ago so let's not talk about my grammar and such have a nice day tho⚠️ 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓪 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 �...
865 67 32
'you made me feel things I've never felt before, out of the blue...
447K 11.1K 105
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...