Tori is Shelby..? | JORI

By SakurasMommy

The classic Tori Vega is Shelby Marx story. Tori Vega, a talented highschool girl who attends Hollywood Arts... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4. Pt, 2.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 pt 1
Chapter 7 pt 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 pt 2
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

590 16 2
By SakurasMommy

TORI SAT ON THE stairs at Hollywood Arts, tapping away on her laptop. It was Trina's birth week coming up and she looked through the internet, trying to find something she could get her. "No. No. Ugh, No. Hey! No." Tori said, swiping past a bunch of other pointless things.

"Hey Tori!" Cat greeted the girl as she walks down the stairs with Robbie. "Hi!" Robbie said. "Yeah, hey hi." Tori said, distracted. "Whatcha doing?" Cat asked, but Tori didn't hear it properly as she scrolled passed a pair of roller skates. "Thanks." She said as Cat and Robbie exchange a look. "Hey, what up girl, you got a numb tongue?" Rex asked.

Tori looked up at that but ignored it and continued tapping away on her computer as Robbie shoved Rex in his bag. "Hey, what goes on?" Andre asked as he entered the building, walking over. "We're going to get some iced coffee." Robbie said. "I thought caffeine makes you vibrate." Andre said, confused. "Sometimes it's nice." Robbie defended.

"Oh, a massage helmet. A stylish helmet that massages your head, that sounds fun, right?" Tori asked her friends. "It could be." Cat said. "Oh, it should.." Andre said and Tori huffed. "No, it's awful." Tori said. "I hate helmets." Cat said. "That's not a of a good idea." Robbie said, wincing. "It's a bad thing." Andre nodded. "Oh.." Tori whined, annoyed.

"Cause it's only three days until Trina's birthweek." Tori said as Cat sat next to her, placing an arm on her shoulder and resting her head. "Her birthweek?" Cat asked, confused. "You mean her birthday?" Robbie asked, also confused. "Yeah, you don't know my sister. She thinks one day isn't enough celebration so she calls it her birthweek." Tori explained before looking at her computer.

"Now, if I don't get her an amazing present, I'm gonna have to listen to her complain about it for the next six months." Tori groaned. "Alright, Alright, Chill down. We'll help you through this." Andre clapped. "Totally." Cat said. "Okay." Robbie said as they all sit on the stairs.

"The perfect present for Trina." Cat said as Tori typed away. "Something amazing." Andre nodded. "Just get the massage helmet!" Rex's voice was heard from Robbie's bag and Tori's eye twitched, kicking the bag. "Oh, my ribs!" Rex said, apparently in pain.

~~~*Cue Victorious Intro.*~~~

"Suggestions for Birthweek, Presents for Trina." Tori said, as they sat in the Asphalt Cafe. Tori ignored Sinjin who was gazing at everyone on the table. "Okay, Andre, start us off." Tori said, looking at Andre. "Cheese." He said, making Tori tilt her head, a weird look on her face. She gave him a blank stare which he saw and he wrote something on his notepad. "Let's not do cheese." He cleared his throat.

"Robbie?" Tori asked, turning to Robbie. "Lotion." He said. Tori gave him a blank stare as the others gave him weird looks. "Or various lotions." Robbie continued. "Gross, Cat?" Tori said, before turning to Cat. "Well, for my last Birthday, I thought my parents we're gonna get me a bike but when I got home from school, my brother was trying to cut off his hair so my mom started yelling at—" Cat rambled but was cut off by Tori. "Jade?" She asked, turning to the goth girl.

"Yeah?" Jade asked. "What should I get Trina?" Tori asked. "Talent." was Jade's reply. "Oh, Jade is so pretty." Sinjin said, Tori glared at him, very annoyed for some reason. "Three, Two, One." Jade counted down as Sinjin rushed away. "Does anyone have a good Idea about a present for Trina?" Tori asked. "You people give me a rash." Jade said, grabbing her stuff and walking away.

"A rash? What kind of Rash?!" Rex shouted after Jade. Robbie talks about his Grandma after he got a call and Tori grunted as she scrolled past another item which was bad. "it's so cute how they shake when they pour their juice." Cat said and Tori looked up, a fake smile on her face. "You know what that makes me think of?" Tori chuckled. "What?" Cat asked, smiling. "Nothing!" Tori groaned.

"Now, what am I going to get Trina for her birthweek.?" Tori asked. Sinjin appeared behind her with a bobble head. "How about a bobble head that looks like me?" Sinjin asked. Tori turned to him as he shakes the bobble head. "My dads a cop." She said. "Moving on." Sinjin said, walking away.

Her phone rings and she raises an eyebrow, seeing it was Rod. They established that he cannot call her during school, or it might cause problems. She groaned and turned to her friends. "I've gotta take this." She said, grabbing her phone and walking into the building, and in-front of her locker as she answers. "Hey there Marx!" Rod's voice was heard.

"What's up Rod? We established you can't call me in school." Tori deadpanned as she leaned against her locker. "You've got a fight coming up in about a month. Then you have another one 3 months after that." Rod said and Tori widened her eyes. "What?!" She shouted down the phone as she stood up straight, no longer leaning against her locker.

"¿Qué diablos Rod? ¡Podrías haberme avisado antes! ¡ahora tengo que entrenar un tono de mierda más! ¡y acordamos solo seis meses entre cada pelea!" Tori shouted down the phone, very annoyed. Rod sweats from the other side. "Lo siento, Shelby, pero ya está arreglado. estás en contra de Maya Feckner y Talia Rose." He replied.
(Translation-)
(What the hell, Rod? You could have told me earlier! Now I have to train one more shitty tone! And we agreed only six months between each fight!)
(im sorry Shelby, but its already been arranged. you're against Maya Feckner and Talia Rose.)

"¡El tiempo de recuperación es corto, Rod! Qué diablos estabas pensando.?! ¡La próxima vez que organices una pelea, habla conmigo primero!" Tori groaned, frustration lacing her tone. She heard footsteps but ignored them as she kept shouting at Rod in Spanish.
(The recovery time is short, Rod! What the hell were you thinking.?! Next time you arrange a fight, talk to me first!)

"Vega?" Jade's voice was heard and Tori looked up at Jade, who was raising an eyebrow at her. Tori cursed under her breath. "¡Nosotras estamos hablando de esto más tarde!" She said into the phone before hanging up. She turned to Jade who crossed her arms.
(we are talking about this later!)

"Who was that?" Jade asked curiously as Tori pocketed her phone. "Ah, that was a spam call." Tori waved it off. "You know Spanish." Jade noted as Tori nodded. "I'm Half Latina, so.." Tori replied as Jade nodded. "Well, bye." Jade said, walking away as Tori huffed before walking back to Asphalt Cafe, sitting down and searching for a gift for Trina while her mind was on the fights. She would have to tell Trina and her parents about it later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tori finally found the best birthday present she thought she could find. "Are you ready for this?!" Tori asked, a grin on her face as she covered Andre's eyes with her hands. "I don't know, I can't see." Andre replied as Tori snorted. "Look it!" She said, taking her hands off Andre's face to reveal the fazzini boots she got Trina for her birthday.

"Shoes?" Andre asked. "Boots!" Tori corrected, slapping the back of his head as he flinched. "Fazzini Boots.!" Tori continued as Andre reached behind his head. "Ow." He said as Tori ignored that, looking at the boots. "Trina's been dying for these, I had to go to eleven different stores before I could..—" Tori explained.

But she was cut off by the door opening, revealing Trina as Tori quickly puts away the boots, hiding them. "Hey!" Tori greeted back after placing the box on the chair. "What's up Trina?" Andre asked, turning to face Trina as Tori leans against the dining table.

"Okay, what has two thumbs and is already having a FANTASTIC birth week.?" Trina asked, lifting up two thumbs. Tori shrugged with an amused smile on her face as Trina pointed her thumbs towards herself. "This girl!" She said, doing a little shake and dance. "Check out my kicks!" Trina said before stepping on the coffee table, revealing herself to be wearing Fazzini boots. Tori's smile slowly faded.

"Fazzini boots!" Trina said as she lifted one leg to shoe them better. "Got em at Simone's, on sale!" Trina continued as Tori furrowed her eyebrows. "Aw.." Tori said, crossing her arms. "Oh, don't be sad. You could borrow em, after I'm dead." Trina chuckled as Tori looked at the ground for a second. "Mom! I got Fazzini Boots! Mom... MOM!" Trina shouted as she slowly exited the main area of the house.

"You're gonna have to come up with another present." Andre said as Tori snapped her head to him, annoyed. "I know that!" She said, quickly. "Got a cheese guy that could put together.." Andre started but as Tori placed the boot box on the table again. "I'm not giving her cheese!" Tori cut him off as she sat down.

"Maybe I should just give up and accept the fact that I'm not gonna find anything good and Trina's gonna hate me for the next six months." Tori complained, resting her face on her hand as she stared at the table. "I can't believe you hit me in the head." Andre whined, stroking the back of his head.

Tori frowned and nudged his shoulder. "Help me!" She whined. "Alright.. how about a song?" Andre suggested. "A song, as a present for Trina?" Tori asked, a bit interested. "Yeah. You can write it, perform it yourself, You know, do it up real big." Andre continued his suggestion as Tori smiled. "That's not bad.. That is—" She started before cutting herself off.

"—I don't know how to write a song!" Tori finished, sighing. "Think— what has two thumbs and knows how to help a friend write a song?" Andre asked and Tori made a face, shrugging. "This guy!" Andre laughed, shaking his thumbs and doing a little shimmy. Tori laughed loudly at that.

Later on, Tori was laid across the couch, but brought the coffee table closer to her so she could place some pillows on it and lay across it. Andre had set up his keyboard and had a bowl of snacks in between Tori's pillows and his keyboard as Tori had her legs over the couch. She moved her legs to the music Andre was playing on his keyboard.

Tori sat up and grinned at Andre. "I love that, but you really think we're gonna be able to have a whole song ready by Trina's birthday?" Tori asked, raising an eyebrow. "No worries, and I'll get a banging band here, some girls to back you up, lights, it'll be the chiz." Andre said as Tori smiled, thankful for her friend before furrowing her eyes brows.

"What is chiz anyway?" Tori asked, confused. "I think it's a German sausage.." Andre replied as he placed down his drink. "Now, let's get back to the lyrics." He said, picking up his notepad. "No, I can't write lyrics." Tori whined, bringing her legs up to her chest. "Just play more stuff on your thingy!" Tori said, smiling as she pointed at the Piano.

Andre chuckled slightly with a smile. "I'll help you." He said, looking at her. "Just tell me some of your favourite things about Trina." Andre said and Tori went deep into thought. She looked around while thinking and Andre looked at her. "I said, tell me some of your—" Andre said, thinking she didn't hear him but Tori cut him off. "I heard you." She replied.

"Come on, dig deep." Andre said, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees. "Okay, Okay, um.. Oh, how about she's the whole reason why I got into Hollywood Arts?" Tori asked and Andre nodded. "Now you're digging." He nodded, writing something down on his notepad. "Yay, I'm diggy." Tori said with a smile on her face.

"Alright, now when you think of Trina, what's the first word that pops in your head?" Andre asked. "Crazy." Tori said instantly, nodding. "But I love her." Tori finished. "Have you told her that lately?" Andre asked and Tori shook her head. "No." She replied, crossing her arms.

"Wait, are you sure this stuff is gonna help us write a song?" Tori asked, not convinced. Andre sent her a grin as he set the notepad down next to him. "Let's see." He said, leaning forward towards his keyboard, placing his hands on it, getting ready to play some keys on the keyboard.

"You might be crazy, but have I told you lately, that I love you and that you're the reason that I, da da da da da.." Andre sung before vocalising at the end and finishing. "You're good.." Tori said, her voice slightly deep as she scratched the back of her head with a smile as Andre laughed, leaning backwards with a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tori waited by the stairs in a dress, ready to perform Trina's song and smiled as she heard Trina enter and her parents getting her ready for Tori to sing. She heard Andre speak as the gas machine hisses. She heard the drumsticks tapping together and grinned, jumping out, surprising Trina.

"I don't want to make a scene, I don't want to let you down." Tori began as she danced with her backup dancers and singers. Andre had a smile on his face as he watched, playing with the band as Trina had a big smile on her face. "Try to do my own thing and I'm starting to figure it out, that it's all right, keep it together." Tori continued as she stood in-front of Trina, dancing as Trina laughed slightly, Tori grabbing Trina's hand and shaking her arms.

"Wherever we go, and it's all right. Oh, well, whatever. Everybody needs to know. You might be crazy! But have I told you lately, that I love you and you're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly! And it's crazy, that someone could change me! Now no matter what it is I have to do, I'm not afraid to try. And you need to know that you're the reason why!"

By the end of the song, Trina had a massive smile on her face. Tori knew Trina would think the song wasn't the present. She had a big back up plan which she planned during night time. The idea came up during her work outs. This would be the best birthday present Trina could get from Tori. Trina was a bit spoiled, yeah.

But Tori loved her, and People would say she's stupid to get Trina such a great gift. Tori called it being an awesome younger sister. She wasn't stupid, she knew her parents didn't like Trina as much as Tori, so Tori made it her mission to spoil Trina and try be the best sister she could be.

If Tori wasn't Shelby Marx, she wouldn't be able to get this present for Trina at this age. Tori gave Trina a massive hug as Trina returned it. "Happy Birthweek Trina!" Tori said with a big smile. "Thanks! So, where is my present?" Trina asked. Andre looked taken aback as did everyone else but Tori didn't falter. She smiled.

"Why did I know you were going to say that?" Tori joked before turning to the others. "Can you give us a minute.?" She asked the others before grabbing Trina's wrist and grabbing an umbrella. Trina tilted her head and waved to the others as Tori dragged her out the front door. "Close your eyes." Tori said and Trina did so, excited but confused.

Tori grabbed a small box from behind a plant outside. "Open." Tori said and Trina slowly opened her eyes, to see Tori with an umbrella, holding it over them as she held out a small box. "What's this?" Trina asked and Tori snorted. "Open it Trien." Tori replied as Trina opened it.

Trina nearly dropped the box when she saw what was inside. "You didn't.." Trina said as she slowly looked at Tori. "Oh, but I did." Tori grinned as she replied. Trina practically jumped on Tori who grunted as Trina hugged her tightly. Tori returned it as Trina held the brand new car keys in her hand.

She felt Trina shaking as she clutched Tori tighter. "Are you crying?" Tori asked as Trina shook her head, sniffling slightly. "No!" She said in a high pitched voice as Tori snorted. "Want to go see it?" She asked as Trina smiled, pulling back and nodding. Tori led them further outside and a bit down the street until they made it.

"You got me a jeep grand cherokee 2021?!" Trina asked, shocked as she looked at the car. Tori smiled. "It's your dream car, isn't it?" Tori asked. Trina nodded, her mouth open and unable to form anymore words. "Take it out for a spin. I'll explain to Mom and Dad." Tori replied as Trina grinned, giving Tori one more hug before running to the car.

Trina started it and waved to Tori before driving down the street. Tori laughed before heading back inside where everyone stood, chatting. Their attention turned to Tori when she walked in. "You didn't kill her did you?" Her dad asked, concerned when he didn't see Trina walk in.

Tori snorted. "No, I just explained to her the song was her present." Tori replied, waving them off before turning to Andre and walking over, engulfing him in a massive hug and he chuckled, hugging her back. "Thank you so much for helping me." Tori said, closing her eyes and a smile on her face. "No problem Tori." He replied.

Not long later, Andre and the others left and Tori explained what she did. To say her parents were shocked was an understatement, especially when Trina walked in not too long later, grinning widely as she held the car keys in her hand. "Best Birthweek Ever!" Trina said as Tori laughed.

"You know I would never be able to top this one, right?" Tori asked and Trina smiled. "You don't have too, this was enough for a few years. I didn't expect such a big present. Thank you!" Trina said, hugging Tori and Tori hugged back as their parents smiled, happy Trina was happy.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

3098 words

Tori is basically rich so.. 💃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.7K 76
Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of people, including her boyfriend, Beck an...
85.3K 930 31
lily vega is tori vega's fraternal twin sister, she goes to Hollywood arts with her boyfriend and best friend. will her life gets easier or harder as...
136K 3.3K 33
When a new girl joins Hollywood Arts, she gains the attention of Jade West. The two are completely different. So why does Jade fall for the new girl...
90.9K 3K 20
When the Hollywood Arts gang graduate from Hollywood Arts they all find them selves all going to the College Of Performing Arts. When checking into t...