ОГ! Кейл в Хвосте Феи | TBOAH...

Galing kay tototoriko

The reaction of the characters from the novel "Birth of a Hero" to Cale in Fairy Tail. AU!!! Mostly various F... Higit pa

Author's note
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
Illustrations

4

2.9K 111 4
Galing kay tototoriko

The information about Wendy continued.

- Separation Enchantment: This enchantment allows Wendy to separate Magic from a person or object. With the guidance of Irene's personality enchanted on her, Wendy is able to use this enchantment to temporarily remove Nebaru's Magic, in order to incapacitate him.

The Magicians opened their mouths in shock. Neutralize their magic, even temporarily?

It somewhat resembled a mana destruction tool, although it was clearly less local and superimposed on a certain person.

Eruhaben nodded contentedly. He wanted more and more to meet this dragon slayer to learn her magic. He wondered if she could neutralize the magic of the dragons. And it would be useful to meet her other comrades.

Mila thought about Dodori meeting magicians from another world so that he could learn something new.

- Deus Zero: Wendy is capable of casting this high-level enchantment, which allows her to negate Magic and other enchantments from people, and used it to negate the casting of Irene Belserion's own Deus Zero. In Irene's body, she also later proved herself to be able to, because of the vast difference in strength between her then-current form and original body, completely nullify Irene's personality from her body and put them back where they belonged.

None of the humans and even the elves could say anything. Seriously, this kid was absurdly strong!

Why does such a strong person even exist?

But the dragons were even more curious. They were getting more and more interesting with each spell and enchantment. And considering that the girl's strength is still growing, how strong will she be in the future?

- Personality Enchantment: This enchantment allows Wendy to augment a personality. Wendy uses this enchantment to temporarily transfer her own self into One's body, this becoming its host.

"What?"

Absolutely everyone was stunned.

Transfer yourself into someone else's body and become its owner, albeit temporarily...

Bud had long since given up recording information for the Mercenary Guild archive, too stunned by everything he heard. He still felt like he was dreaming.

"Does this mean that Wendy is basically able to learn any spells with proper training?" Eruhaben asked with interest, looking at the Goddesses.

"Yes, that's right. If she is properly trained, she will really be able to learn almost any magic. Of course, there are some limitations, but they are not too big."

- Magic Enchantment: Wendy came up with this spell for Erza to allow her to cast Natsu and Gray's magic on her swords.

Exchange of Magic EnchantmentWendy came up with this spell that allowed her to borrow someone else's magic for a while.

She also invents magic herself... What kind of miracle child is she anyway?

- Dragon Slayer's Secret Art: Through the aid of Porlyusica, Wendy was able to learn two secret arts that her foster Dragon mother, Grandeeney, failed to teach to her.

"So her powerful dragon mother was called Grandina? What a great name!" The elves, as always delighted with the dragons, vied with each other.

The dragons also wondered why Grandina couldn't teach Wendy on her own. Something must have happened to her.

- Shattering Light: Sky Drill: A special spell where Wendy forms a fast wind barrier with her arms spread out, and by moving them in a counter-clockwise direction, causes the barrier to contract inwards towards her opponent.

- Milky Way: It is a Magic that can be used to materialize the soul of a deceased Dragon, which can then be conversed with.  Although, to be able to summon the Dragon's soul, the soul itself has to be inside the range of the spell. The caster is not able to materialise souls whose magic has vanished from this world. As noted by Wendy, it takes a strong will for one's soul to persist after death, though the state of the soul can be affected and damaged by powerful magic.

"Wait.... That is, she cannot resurrect the dead yet, but she is able to return the souls that have not completely gone?"

"Um... yes."

"What the fuck?"

"Don't swear! The children can hear you!"

Now the dragons are finally interested in this girl. Returning souls to the world of the living for a while is really an amazing power.

Dragon Force : By consuming air with high concentration of Ethernano, Wendy has been shown to be able to enter Dragon Force. This ability is said to be the final and most powerful state a Dragon Slayer can attain, and it has been said that their power becomes comparable to that of a real Dragon's.

Compare with a real dragon?

"It can't be!" the elves snorted.

Wendy gains pink eyes together with longer hair, now pink instead of blue, that curves and points upwards. The Dragon Slayer also has white scales, similar to that of Grandeeney's, that spring out of her back, and smaller ones on her hands and feet, and also invisible all over her body. After the one year time skip, while fighting the Avatar army, Wendy was shown to be able to enter Dragon Force at will.

Enhanced Speed: Through the use of Dragon Force, Wendy was shown to have improved her speed as she was able to evade Ezel's attack and appear right behind the Demon, allowing her to attack.

"Demons?" the dragons growled.

"Yes, but don't worry. They have already been defeated. And Cale was not the last to take part in this."

"My son?" Derut seemed ready to faint. And the rest of the Henituse family were not far behind him.

Enhanced Endurance: With the help of Dragon Force, Wendy was also shown to have greater physical stamina. The Dragon Slayer was still able to fight back, even though she already suffered a lot of major damage from Ezel. Wendy is also able to take on multiple direct hits from Nebaru, a Fifth Generation Dragon Slayer who is also in a Dragon Force state while still able to stand and fight back afterwards.

Activate such power only at will... It would definitely be very helpful.

Why don't they have such abilities?

Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Despite preferring to avoid combat, and especially close-range confrontations, Wendy can combine unarmed attacks with her Sky Dragon Slayer Magic in order to make up for her reduced size, making the blows she lands stronger and increasing their range with the wind currents characteristic to her Magic; a fighting style not unlike Sherria Blendy's, whom Wendy engaged in a melee confrontation near the end of their battle in the Grand Magic Games Tournament. Wendy's unarmed attacks is effective enough to pushback Nebaru multiple times while he is in his Dragon Force state.

Tunka was already quiet, nodding happily. He absolutely supported the fact that you can fight with your bare hands, even if you use magic. I wonder if he had fought Wendy, which one of them would have won?

Ah, he would really like to check it out.

Probably, many would say that you can't win against enemies in hand-to-hand combat. However, if you are supported by a very powerful wind magic, defeating most enemies would not be a problem.

- Enhanced Durability: Wendy possesses good physical resilience. During her time in Edolas, Wendy fights Faust's mechanical Dragon, where she took powerful hits and continued to fight. She was shown being struck by a God Slayer Magic attack while taking little damage and was able to counter-attack immediately. Wendy also engaged Sherria using melee combat, trading hit for hit while they used Sky Dragon Slayer Magic and Sky God Slayer Magic respectively to bolster their blows. By the battle's conclusion, Wendy had only sustained moderate injuries. Wendy is also durable enough to take on Nebaru's multiple attacks while he is in his Dragon Force state.

- Enhanced Smell: Wendy, like all Dragon Slayers, has a very keen sense of smell. Her nose is capable of identifying people by their scent, as she demonstrated with Jellal and Porlyusica. She was also capable of pinpointing Drake's position, tens of meters away from her, on a cliff, through the smell of the gunpowder used by his rifle's bullets.

"Ho?" Ron grins when he thinks about such a sharp nose. Any killer would love to get one.

- Enhanced Hearing: Wendy has shown extremely fine hearing, able to hear the voices of the Alvarez soldiers searching for a spy from way out at sea.

- Enhanced Sight: Wendy's possesses great eyesight, having been capable of seeing Yukino from afar before her companions can notice where she is.

Choi Hong looks at the screen with interest. Let all his senses have become more developed than at the very beginning, but he was still not capable of such a thing. I wonder if he had it, would he have been able to sense those bombs in advance? Or to find out that murderers have made their way into the village of Harris?

Lock thought it could be compared to the feelings of werewolves in their complete transformation.

The dragons nodded contentedly again, because the dragon disciples had adopted many more traits than they had originally thought.

"I think we'll finish with Wendy's questionnaire. Now we will show her some more photos and videos, after which we will proceed to information about Charlie."

Everyone looked at the screen curiously.

"Oh, my girl is so cute!" Clotho smiled happily, nodding contentedly.

Everyone nodded in agreement. 

Wendy was really sweet.

"Good. The following video."

" And now a video showing her strength."

"Wow... She's so strong!" Lily shouted joyfully, jumping up from her seat. She really wanted to be the same. "Mom, did you see? It was very cool!"

"Yes, you're right. She's really strong."

Werewolves and elves wondered if they would have been stronger or still lost to this child. Of course, she's not old enough to fight dragons on equal terms yet, but she definitely has potential.

Rashil grinned happily, looking with interest at what was shown. He would really like to fight her.

Dodori was jumping up and down on the spot because he also wanted to fight. Mila looked condescendingly at her son, smiling.

"And now we will show you Wendy's fight against the demon."

The demon really looked very strong. Even the dragons somewhat wondered if it would be so easy for them to fight with such creatures. But Wendy was a great fellow. Despite the superior size and strength of the enemy, she still gave her best, in the end simply wiping the enemy into powder.

Eruhaben thought that if he had such a child or student, he would be happy to teach a person.

And now we'll finish with Wendy and move on to her friend, Charlie.

Like Wendy, the photo came first.

"Huh?"

"Can a cat turn into a human?"

"So she's not an ordinary cat, but a magical one."

Name: Charlie

Age: 6 (Х784)

Height: 61 cm (2'0); 160 cm (5'2) in human form

Weight: 6 kg (13,2 lb.); 42 kg (92,6) in human form

Race: Exceed

Gender: Female

Hair color: White

Eye Color: Brown

Charlie (Carla) is an Exceed, the daughter of Queen Shagotte, and a close companion to Wendy Marvell.

Many people looked with obvious surprise at the fact that Charlie was the daughter of the queen.

"Is her mother the cat queen?"

"Not a cat queen, but an Exceed queen."

She also has special spells.

- Aera: Much like Happy, Charlie can also use Aera, allowing her to sprout wings on her back and fly. She is strong enough to carry one person while in flight.

- Max Speed: Just like her fellow Exceed, Happy, Charlie can utilize considerable amounts of Magic Power in order for her to fly as fast as she can. Because of this, however, Carla experiences rapid loss of Magic Power, in relation how long the user use this technique.

- Scratch: Charlie uses her wings to fly horizontally, scratching targets in her path.

- Transformation Magic: After one year, Charlie has trained herself to able to transform into a human. This transformation makes her appear to be a young girl around Wendy's age. She keeps her tail with its red ribbon and his shoulder length hair with cat ears on top. In this form Charlie's Magic is increased by a bit. As a result her precognitive abilities are enhanced as well.

- Precognition: Charlie has the same ability to predict what and when something will happen as her mother, Shagotte. She is the only other Exceed to have this ability

"W... What?" someone shouted loudly, sounded very surprised. "Does she see the future?"

The dragons jumped up with interest, as such an ability was very unusual and rare. That's just the question remained, whether she knows how to control this ability of hers or the visions come by themselves, not obeying her.

- Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Area has been shown to use swift and powerful kicks in her human form.- White Moon: Charlie cartwheels into a dropkick on top of her opponent's head. Herkick is strong enough to bring down a member of Orchids In.

And now some videos with Charlie.

And now a few more photos of them together.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

300K 16.7K 34
[FANFICTION] Synopsis: What if the original characters from 'The Birth of a Hero' meet the current characters from 'Trash of the Count's Family?' Di...
12.8K 629 37
[Discontinued] Cale made a friend! An elegant, cheerful and sweet gentleman! He was someone who "Enjoys Everything" He rarely speaks bad about anybod...
26.8K 1K 8
in which, cale henituse was a prettiest person to ever exist. forget dragon, even goddess of beauty will never beat him in terms of beauty. but how c...
5.4K 261 7
Collections of Oneshots and special chapters [from my other book] 1. [The Green Dragon's Diary] -Cale Henituse never trusts his gut feelings. Be...