WRAPPED AROUND MY FINGERS...

By cutegir2002

A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because hi... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
New story
48
50
51
52(M)
53
54
55
56(End)
Special chapter ♥️

49

4.2K 246 71
By cutegir2002

Everyone stared at the glass box with wide eyes while taekook smirked feeling proud of themselves...

"What the hell is this" Yoongi spoke with a disgusted face ...

"It's leeches hyung...the one who sucks our blood"tae spoke glancing at Yeon mi...who gulped already knowing what was going to happen to her...

"So Yeon mi...as I said I will let you have some pleasure...here is your reward for offering my koo your body...have some fun"tae spoke with a fake smile that send shrivers to yeon mi's body...

"See...I...I will leave from here and will never come to your site...but ..LEAVE ME..."Yeon mi was speaking but tae heard nothing and asked the guards to untie her...

The guards started to drag her after untieing the rope...she was thrashing in their hold but everything was going in vain...they put the glass box in a plastic tube and opened it and pushed her inside and immediately closed the door before the leeches could come out of the box...Yeon mi screamed and banged the box but the glass were bullet proof so this hard punches can break them....

The leeches started to get on her body...she tries her best to remove them...but nothing worked..

"Thinking of seducing my koo...wrong move girl...you will regret to even open your mouth... enjoy the pleasure until those Leeches suck every drop of blood from your body...muah"tae spoke as he gave a flying kiss making kook to Chuckle....

"Now whose the next"hobi asked...as they were enjoying all of this soooo much why not this people has made all of them suffer so much...

"How about we put Taehyun at last.... let's start with Doyoung for now"felix suggested...

"That's a great idea right tae and kook"enuwoo asked to taekook who nodded....

"So Doyoung...you tired to separate Joon and yoongi hyung and even threatened them with their lovers life....hmm..what punishment do you deserve"kook asked... making a thinking face...

"Please..please spare me...I...I am very guilty for whatever I did...I...I promise I will not do anything from now on...I ...I wil.... disappear Fromm this country....but please don't kill me"Doyoung begged looking at everyone to get a single person in his talks...but all of them stared at him with blank face...

"Done with this drama"yoongi asked..

"Joon..please...I am..I am your best friend...please ask them to not kill me"Doyoung looked at Joon ...

"Oh really...but as much as I remember best friend don't do what you did to me ....so I am sorry I can't do anything too"Joon spoke shrugging his shoulders....

"Jin you make him understand please"Doyoung spoke looking at Jin ...he was at the verge of crying as he can't even imagine what kind of torture they will do with him....

"Yeah...joonie... don't you think you should atleast listen to him..."Jin spoke...

"What are you saying "Joon asked with disbelief face....while Doyoung face lit up hearing Jin...

"I am saying right joonie...just ask them to not kill him ....too easily...he should get what he deserves right "Jin spoke with a pout...Joon smirked while Doyoung was shocked...

"No no...please..."Doyoung begged...

"Kook...had you thought what you are going to do with him "Jimin asked...

"Umm I have an idea in my mind...but i want to do that with my dear taeyunie...so you all suggest me what should I do with this idiot "kook spoke ...

"How about we throw him from the highest mountain "enuwoo suggested...

"Umm.. that's good but...how about we make him fly in helicopter and than throw him from there"hobi spoke...

"Naah... let's put him in a room and put tear gas in it..."Jimin said...

"How about we starve him till he die"Jennie spoke but everyone shook their head in disapproval...

"How about we roast him on bon fire "Jin spoke clasping his hands in excitement....

I wonder how can they think this things and can be so excited about this as well...

"Wait...I have the best idea...how about we put pig blood on him and than tie him with a tree and leave him alone...the smell of blood will attract eagles and Hawk....and they will eat him alive... what's say"namjoon spoke ... Everyone stared at him with blank face....and than he heard clapping sound...

All the people present there were clapping with an amazed face.... except two people one about whom they were talking and the other who was left alone with kook's idea...

Doyoung's body started to shake in fear Because he can't even think how it will feel when he will be detreched in pig's blood but it wasn't the main thing...the main thing was eagles and hawk's will eat him right infront of his eyes...

"Great than arrange the blood"kook spoke as the guards walked out to arrange the pig's blood...

"But where we will tie him"tae asked...

"There's a forest some 20 kms away from here...I will.go with guards and will tie him with a tree there...and the rest will be done by the birds..."hobi spoke...

"Ok than till the guards are arranging his special treat...how about we look after over our special guest of the day...Kang Taehyun"kook spoke looking at Taehyun who had a blank face...

"Do anything I won't beg for my life"Taehyun spoke with a proud face...

"Let's see"tae spoke...the guards held him from both the side and dragged him to another room...the whole room was covered with plastic there was a space you will find uncobered...the guards tied on a chair that was in the middle of the room...even tho Taehyun tried to thrash in their hold to free himself nothing worked...

"What are you thinking to do with him"yoongi asked...

"Hyung answer my one question...which is the substance which can burn anything to that core that sometimes the existence of the thing is vanished"kook asked...

"There are many things like that"Jin spoke...

"Give us some hints"Jimin spoke...

"Ok so hint is... it's in a liquid form and a very light version of it is used in house holds to clean some spots"tae spoke...

"Ok...this means you also know about this"felix asked...

"Yesss...my koo will never hide anything from me"tae spoke with a proud look...

"Oh really kook"Jennie asked with a teasing tone...kook shook his head asking her to shut her mouth...

"Ok...I got it... it's acid"namjoon spoke ...

"Correct..."kook spoke...

"So now the question you asked...we are giving him the most special treat that is acid rain"kook spoke looking at Taehyun with a bright bunny smile...

While Taehyun face went pale hearing this...

"No... you...you can't do that...how can you kill a person by acid rain..."Taehyun spoke ...

"Why can't I... it's my choice "kook spoke...

"You... you can't...you are a monster...leave me... don't kill me"Taehyun spoke as tears of fear started to flow from his eyes...

"I am indeed a monster...you should have thought about me being a monster before messing with me...now you will know you had messed with a wrong person....Jeon jungkook don't leave a person alive if they have messed with him...and you...you tired to kill my love... Because of you my best friend isn't between us ..now get what you deserve.... hyung's sweet heart... let's leave the rain is about to start"kook spoke...

Everyone nodded and walked out of the room ..the acid rain started and the moment a drop came in contact with Taehyun's body he screamed Because of the burning sensation....

His screams echoed in the whole mansion but no one heard him like they have became deaf...after guards arranged pig's blood they took Doyoung with them to the forest bathed him in the blood....till he was fully detreched....

Hobi and the guards rushed to their car after tieing Doyoung as they heard the noice of hawks ..they saw how Doyoung screamed as the hawks and eagle ate his flesh ...

And three of them got what they deserved...now taekook along with their hyung's can live in peace without any problems....

Next chapter...

"Will you marry me"tae asked kneeling infront of kook who was frozen not believing what was happening infront of him....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was...

Just some chapters left ...

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 23.3K 46
Story by Cutegir2002 ____________________ Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon...
704K 40.7K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
474K 25.8K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...
103K 5.1K 24
How will you feel when you got to know the person whom you left years ago thinking he loved someone actually loved you???how you will react when that...