Billionaire's Perfect Revenge...

By ditikoshy

[COMPLETE] The cruel and arrogant billionaire, Maddox Richmond, desires more than mere revenge from the smart... More

*FILTHY BILLIONAIRE SERIES*
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE 🔥
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT 🔥
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
EPILOGUE [PART I]
EPILOGUE [PART II]

FORTY SEVEN

475 18 2
By ditikoshy

It wasn't every day a man like Maddox Richmond dropped on his knees and begged you to give him your worst. It wasn't every day that one of the richest people in America was willing to risk the reputation he had done so much to protect. The reputation for which he shattered me. The reputation that forced me out of my home—my job. Perhaps that was the reason I had no clue what I was supposed to do with him, or myself, or this moment that seemed to have stopped for an eternity.

Because this was not supposed to happen, and yet, here we are...

But I knew it was only in my imagination. Time was moving, just like it usually did, and Maddox Richmond could never be that sincere in what he was trying to be in front of me. This might be his twisted version to ask for my forgiveness, but I was a simple person. I didn't need enormous gestures to know how sorry someone was.

And Maddox Richmond was not sorry.

Not yet.

But I would be an idiot to not take advantage of this opportunity. So, while he sat on his knees, waiting for me to exact my revenge—to show him the storm I was holding inside, the hatred that I carried in his name—I took my sweet-sweet time to make this wait really, really long for him, painstakingly so.

With my back pressed against the icy wall, I stared down at him with a sheen of amusement in my eyes. Perhaps with everything that came out of his mouth a while ago and all the touches and kisses he rendered on my body, he turned me a little horny, but I was still in control. I knew better than to give in to his manipulations, even if it wasn't his supposed intent.

But who was I to know what his true intentions were? He hadn't exactly given me a single reason to trust him.

I wouldn't deny the air around us was crackling with conspicuous sexual energy. It was. And it was affecting me in ways I couldn't explain. From every inch of my skin to every cell in my body, I was pulsating with the need to be satisfied. I was burning. I wanted his hands all over me. I wanted him to kiss me. To touch me. To grab me by the throat and fuck me.

But I couldn't. Wouldn't.

I watched as he watched me, swallowing down gently. I knew if I bared myself in front of him, if I told him how badly I was throbbing to have him inside me, he wouldn't disappoint, he wouldn't dare to. But because I still had some dignity left, there was no choice but to stay true to what he just told me.

That I was beautiful. I was strong.

And that was all I needed to know what I was supposed to do with this moment.

With my eyes still locked with his own, I pushed my back more into the wall and lifted one leg over his chest, the sharp heel of my stiletto heels digging into his ribs.

Maddox never looked away. Not even surprised. His gaze was all over me. On my face, over my breast and that sensuous slit running down my thigh, revealing my long leg that now rested sharply on his hard chest.

I could hurt him right now. All I had to do was push my heel harder and he would bleed for sure. But I didn't want him to bleed. I wanted him to suffer, to grow so frustrated he would want to pull his hair out.

With a little shake of my head, I brought my heel back to the floor and peeled my back off of the wall. I wrapped his necktie around my hand and pulled him up on his feet.

Maddox looked rather enchanted with my choice, his eyes growing darker with lust and want.

However, before he could find meaning in my effort, I turned towards my room. I dragged him with his tie still in my grasp like I was taking a dog on a walk.

Maddox followed without a question.

I smirked.

When we reached my bedroom, I pushed open the door and walked in, my heels clacking powerfully against the polished tiles.

"Sit," I told him, gesturing to the bed. "I'll be right back."

Not knowing what I was up to had to be bothering him to his bones, but for now, Maddox looked calm enough, patiently waiting for me to fold my cards.

But I wasn't done just yet.

Stripping out of the red dress he sent me before we left for his mother's place, I stepped into a warm shower and cleaned myself thoroughly.

I took my time. A long, long time.

With my hair dripping wet, I slipped on a black robe and knotted the belt and tiptoed back into the bedroom.

Maddox had gotten rid of his tie and blazer, though he hadn't moved an inch from where I asked him to sit, neither he looked one bit frustrated. The yearning in his eyes had only intensified, if anything, his gaze warming me wherever it prowled.

To his dismay, he wasn't the one in control tonight. I was.

My entire body sizzled with a fresh wave of electricity when I straddled him and pecked his lips once. Only once. And when he tried to go for another, almost desperate for another, I pulled my head back and glared.

With a soft furrow, he retreated like the good pup that he was. With how tense his muscles were and how hard he was down there, I knew he was struggling to have his way, to shift the control back in his hand.

But he didn't. His loss.

Getting off of his lap, I moved my wet hair in a bun and secured it lazily up there.

"Take off your clothes and lie down," I told him and walked over to my walk-in closet.

By the time I returned, Maddox was only in his briefs, his eyes following my every move as he lay obediently.

I closed the distance between us.

Maddox tensed and grabbed my wrist when I hooked a finger in the elastic of his boxers. But I refused to hear whatever he was trying to convey and freed my hand from his tight clasp. I felt his hot rod the second my hand slipped inside. The palm of my hand and the soft skin of his head made contact. I shivered, feeling a sleek of moisture already gathering between my legs, on the brink of rolling down my thighs.

Maddox grounded his jaw when he saw me squeezing my thighs, and the way he caught me with his unrelenting gaze was enough to lift goosebumps across my sensitive flesh.

Taking him by surprise, I took him out and wrapped my mouth around it.

Maddox groaned and grunted from the back of his throat. Instantly, his large hand fisted my wet hair and forced my head down.

I gagged when the tip of his thick cock touched the back of my throat, spit drooling from my mouth, his balls glistening now that they were soaked with my saliva.

The truth was that I hadn't ever given anyone oral, and it made me absolutely nervous to think if I were doing it right. But with how much Maddox was hissing and heaving and grounding his hips, I could tell it might not be that bad. While I allowed him to have it, to fuck my mouth while I took him in and out, tasting his precum on my tongue and licking his length from the tip of his head to the base of his cock.

It continued for what felt like a few more minutes when I felt his thighs tense and cock twitch in my mouth. Before he could explode in my mouth, I slipped him out and left his cock glaring angrily at me.

"What the fuck, Zara?" Maddox hissed, getting up on his elbows and stroking himself. "Finish what you started. Right now."

I could see his restraint on the verge of collapsing.

Honestly, all I wanted was to see how long he would survive this.

I knew I wouldn't have to wait too long.

Taking off the robe, I felt it drop around my feet.

Maddox's eyes widened and he sucked in a sharp breath at the sight of my naked self.

He swallowed. Hard. His Adam's apple bobbed, as if he couldn't wait to devour what was in front of him.

Despite the desperation gleaming in his darkened gaze, I moved closer and once again straddled him. With his eyes locked with mine and his hands all over my back, I held his cock and guided him into my soaked cunt.

I hissed at the feeling of his thick, veiny cock sliding into my eager hole. With how wet I already was, he smoothly glid inside me until I consumed him to the base of his hard-as-fuck cock.

Maddox growled and sat up. He adjusted me on his lap while pulling my head back so he could look me in the eyes.

I bit my lip and threw my head back when I began to move and he slid in and out of me, my entire body tingling with unconditional pleasure.

"Fuck!" Maddox growled into my ear, his taut muscles rippling with tension as he struggled to not flip us and have his way. His lips nipping my exposed skin and hands dancing all over me. "You're killing me, Zara. You're fucking killing me."

When I leaned back with my hands on his legs and rode him with all I had, he squeezed my breast and took them in his mouth.

I gasped.

The knots in my abdomen tightened while something fluttered inside my ribs when he made loud and exotic sounds while sucking the life out of my nipples.

Heat rushed throughout my body when he grabbed my hips and pushed his in an upward thrust. A hard one. The one that had me screaming his name while tightly shutting my eyes.

I loved the way he felt inside me, the way he filled me and then some more. God, he was so big and so perfectly endowed. He always left me beyond pleased and satisfied.

I would be lying if I said I ever regretted having sex with this man. I did not. Sure, he had been nothing less than an asshole most of the time—snobbish at its best—but the way he fucked me and made me feel as if I was the only woman he wanted to fuck, the only woman he wanted to look at and rock the world of, made me the happiest.

Before I knew it, I was pulsing all around him, squeezing his cock as pleasure burst through me. I cried out my orgasm while hugging him tightly and falling limp against him, arms wrapped around his broad shoulders.

Maddox kissed the base of my neck and held me even tighter.

I knew he was yet to climax and was waiting for me to recover so either I would resume moving over him or give him the word to take charge.

But I did no such thing.

Instead, with whatever energy I had, I lifted myself and felt his thick cock unwilling to leave the warmth of my cunt. However, once he was all the way out and coated my juices on his stomach, I got back to my feet. My own fluids were trailing down my legs and I could tell Maddox could see it too, which in turn, only made him harder, more desperate and even more frustrated.

His pinched eyebrows and the look of doom in his eyes did nothing to scare me. Instead, I cleaned myself with his shirt and tossed it at him.

"Zara!" He growled threateningly when I reached for the door.

I turned around one last time before leaving the hell out of his sight. "You went to great lengths to make me bend to your needs, to your ridiculous obsession. You wanted me to give you my worst, right?" It was my turn to smirk. "I'm just getting started, honey, the worst is yet to come."

A/N: OH. MY. GOD. wHO else Is saTISfied??? ;)

You can also read the complete book on Radish and Patreon. The link is in the bio <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.5K 32
New York City's most eligible and elusive bachelor, Thomas Shaw is out to get one thing. Revenge, through seduction. He's been planning her downfall...
4.6M 108K 25
Join me in my penthouse suite. I will make you feel things you have never felt before... Sophia has always believed that she did not need a man in he...
1M 29.1K 45
A BROKEN VOW SERIES BOOK ONE The darkness that enveloped through the sky, the cold weather sank beneath her skin.The silence of the panoramic beach w...
581K 15K 73
"NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER let anyone other than me see you in such little clothes. Have I made myself clear tesoro? " His husky voice dialed down by an...