Please Be Mine! [Reynold x Oc]

By _lilith_starlight

°•I like your second son more than the first one, duke•° ♡"Please become my lover!"♡ 《Reynold Eckart x Oc》 Ch... More

○prologue○
~intro~
|Chapter 1|The second son|
|Chapter 2|Caught us cheating?!|
|Chapter 3|The sapphire ring |
|Chapter 4|Our tea party|
|Chapter 5|Can't forget it|
|Chapter 6|Second prince banquet|
|Chapter 7|Please.....just-|
|Chapter 8|Asking out|
|Chapter 9|Festival date|
♧♡Special Chapter♡♧
|Chapter 10|Snow Wizard|
♡Valentine's day Special♡

|Chapter 11|Between us|

1K 34 6
By _lilith_starlight

♡Wine and music flowed

WHY WON'T YOU LOOK AT ME
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Past live

Is there really a past life?

Charlotte have a very wierd feeling since ever she get a new fiancèe. Of couse, Reynold Eckart is just a piece that she used to escape her fate with Derrick Eckart.

The Eckart's family. Known as a powerful duke family in Eorka Empire. They are famous for being powerful, fame and yes...the two beautiful prince.

The Eckart is very powerful that can make the Imperial family face lose to them.

Thats why the emperor decide to engaged his only daughter, her highness the first imperial princess, Charlotte Regulus to the duke's first born son, Derrick Eckart.

A political marriage. Of couse the Eckart accept the perposal. Having an imperial blood flow through them, making them more powerful. Charlotte was unnoticed by the emperor since child. The crown prince, Callisto Regulus has been keeping her inside.

Untill he finally realise how beautiful she is, he decided to build her ranks. Beauty itself won't make her ranks high. Thats why he give the princess to the empress.

In order to used Charlotte to push Eckart's a bit.

Charlotte has favoured Penelope since ever she first came to the duke's.

"Break the engagement"

'Ah...that again....'

Whenever she has a contact with Penelope, she will hear a voice similar to her's whispering something. At first she decide to ignore it but when Penelope said that is good for her to break her engagement, she decide to try it.

Listen to the voice

She sometimes has a deja vu feelings.

As if....

"I once live my life like this..."

But some how.... the timeline itself has change.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Children who throw tantrum about being with their parents should be with them, am i right?"

Callisto said with a cold tone.

'Haaaahh...why people like to do this. Specially, marquis Allen! Brother is not in the mood right now'

Finally, the long waited night celebration before hunting competition has came. The emperor was absent, so the crown prince, the one who hosted this year hunting competition has make a speech. Unfortunately, Marquis Allen has make a scene but Callisto handle it.

"I was origanaly planning on leaving after the opening ceremony, but i changed my mind"

'Hum?'

"I will attending the whole competition"

'Huh? Huhh? HUHHHHH?'

"B-brother...i can handle this my ow-"

"Something caught my eyes, Lottie"

"Caught your eyes? Brother, you're out of your mind?"

Originaly, Charlotte will be handling the whole competition while Callisto's away. But suddenly he want to attend it? Rare for Callisto to get interest in something.

"Have a great time, dear sister"

Callisto then walk off from the stage and greeted all of the noble.

"Wait-"

Charlotte decide to catch up with him but.

"Your highness, you look amazing!"

"Expected from the empire golden crown!"

"She's so pretty..."

Suddenly, nobles started to swarm her with tons of question and greetings.

Today, Charlotte wear a beautiful blue pastel colour dress with many types of jewels on it. She styled her hair with flower-like accessories. Pairing with white pears hanging on her neck and wrist. Holding furry fan in her hand. Bright blue shoes to end on it.

[From-pinterest]

"She is a beauty indeed but still..."

"I'm scared to approach her. She's a mage right? She killed a lot life using her hand"

"Shhh...you're too loud"

"As i taught, she is indeed the tyrant's little sister"

Yes, of couse there will be a lot of mouth talking about her behind her back.

Holding her fan close to her face. The noble started to have a wierd feeling inside them when they saw the princess current expression now.

'I want to rip their tounge and burn them alive' face has writen on Charlotte's.

"Your highness, i been wonder. Which princes you support?"

A young man came to her and asked her.

"Support? Don't make me laugh. I also participated the game of throne, you know?"

"Oh"

The man was suprised by her words.

"My lord, you'll support me right? I am capable to be an empress, right~"

With a seductive tone, Charlotte folded her fan and push her fan to the man's chest. He was flustered by the princess's action and ackwardly nodded.

"O-of couse, your highness! I'll do my best"

"Heheh...i'm so greatful"

She smile and opened her fan again.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Isn't that your fiancèe, Reynold?"

"Huh?"

"The first princess, looks like flock of mens are surrounding he"

Reynold look at Charlotte's direction.

As his friends stated, a lot of young bachelor surround her. Talking to her with honey-cotted words but Charlotte just smiled at them with a fan on her hand.

"Call her"

"Huh? Are you crazy? Why would i do that"

He don't know why but he feel irrated when he sees her getting close to other mens. His chest feels heavy. He looked at her again.

Eye contact.

She looked at him. Her eyes widen when they make an eye contact. Her dull eyes became bright, her lips slowly turn up and her cheeks turn pink a bit.

He can see excitement filled her face. She bid her goodbye to the mens and walk away. She was coming to his way. She walk on a fast pace but still elegantly.

Put her fan away from her face and faced him with bright and sweet smile.

"Reynold!"

Sweet voice come out of her mouth when she called him. He felt uncomfortable when she get near him. His heavy chest suddely got warm. His heart was beating so hard. As if....

His heart was beating for her.

"Hey, are you listening?"

"Wha-? What are you doing here?!"

Charlotte laugh at Reynold's statement.

"Isn't obvious?"

Reynold look at her with confused look.

"I came to see you, silly"

"Me?"

He pointed his finger to himself and Charlotte nodded. Reynold then put his hand on his face. To cover his embaressment from her. His heart was fluttering so much that he can't even faced her now.

'Fuck....what's wrong with me?'

Author's note:

You know that human's heart is sounded like?

It's 'lub dup lub dup'.

So i told my friends that would it be so good if i put that sound effect to my book instead of using 'thump...thump'.

Then i realise how stupid it look if i do that. It will sound wierd.

Lub...dup...lub...dup

She can hear his heartbeat.

I was like wtf?

But still my love for biology is big....but i still didn't get an A tho....ohohoho...

I know this random...

Our heart

My lazy ass drawing a heart...
[Its in malay so it you know, you know]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 7.8K 69
| 18+| Sequel to 'The Prince's Choice'| Newly crowned king and queen, William and Jade stand at the brink of war. Their union has enraged William's m...
8.1K 367 25
"You're the last person I expected to save me from my disastrous date.", she placed her gloved hand on his, letting herself be pulled closer. His lip...
33.4K 1.7K 12
(𝖒/𝖓) 𝕯𝖔𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖉𝖎𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖑 𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖘. 𝗗�...
760K 50.6K 98
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...