𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐄||yan!blue lock

By TOORINI

✶ yandere blue lock various x female reader rewriting ━━━ ❔ More

➤ rare .
love interests - ❤︎ -
02
03
04
5.1
5.2
5.3
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
rewrite or smth ??
rare update ?

01

11.6K 315 73
By TOORINI

"ARE YOU DONE CHANGING, YOU UNPOLISHED GEMS?"

The voice turned everyone's attention towards the large screen, where he waved at them.

"It's him!" Isagi thought.

"Hey, hey..." the voice said.

"Jinpachi Ego!"

"The people in your room will be both your roommates...and your rivals."

Many in the room gulped in anticipation.

"We have estimated your potential based on my judgement and my peer's calculations..." Ego continued, "It is the number attached to your uniforms."

Isagi took a glance at his number, widening his eyes.

"With it, you can gauge your position among the 300 players in this facility."

"299th...Damn I'm too low!" Isagi sweated.

"Your rank will change daily based on multiple factors. For example, going up or down based on your training or game results." Ego explained.

He paused before continuing his speech.

"And unconditionally, the top five players will participate in a certain tournament six months from now..."

Everyone was surprised with what followed his prior statement.

"They will become the selected strikers for Japan's U-20 National team playing at the World Cup."

"The U-20 national team?!" Isagi wondered.

"Also," Ego added, "Those who are defeated in Blue Lock will be permanently barred from Japan's National team."

A few determined and worried faces could be seen on the player's faces.

"That is what we'll measure as you live here in this facility." Ego finished.

"Now, it is time to play 'tag'"

Suddenly, a ball dropped down from the ceiling as Ego started to explain.

"The time limit is 136 seconds...the player with possession is 'it'. Whoever is 'it' when the time runs out...can get the fuck outta here."

"Eh..?" Isagi thought, confused.

"Oh, and of course, no hands allowed." Ego added. "Those are the rules."

The screen clicked to an image of Igarashi, displaying his rank and the time limit.

"'Tag' is but one of the many exercises pro players warm up with." Said Ego.

"This 'Egotism test' I have devised will provide great insight into the selfishness behind these strikers...prepare and attack. This isn't your average game of tag." He finished.

The timer began with a 'BEEP!'

"The hell?! A test as soon as we move in? It's not even football..." Raichi cursed.

"Shit! The door isn't opening!"

"300th...so the worst player is chosen to be 'it' first..." Igarashi frowned. "I have to do this so..whoever gets expelled, don't hold it against me!" he confidently warned.

While another player tried to reason with him, Igarashi was determined not to get out, explaining his situation.

Isagi looked around at the other players but his attention was turned to Igarashi, who was charging towards the group of people he was with.

"Mr.299th! I'm coming for you, Isagi!" Igarashi yelled.

"What! He can't be serious!" Isagi flinched.

Igarashi made kick towards Isagi, but he jumped out of the way in time.

Igarashi frustratedly decided to go for anyone instead.

Kira and Isagi talked while running around, avoiding the ball.

It was then, when Igarashi spotted someone lying on the ground, asleep.

"Haah! That's the guy! Lucky he's still sleeping!" He smiled. As he went to kick the ball to the sleeping figure.

Just as he was about to, a foot collided against his face, causing him to groan in pain.

"R-Red card! That's a foul!" He yelled.

"Munya..." the stranger groggily rubbed his eye, "wasn't the only rule using hands? Mornin'" Bachira greeted.

"What's with this guy?" Isagi gulped.

"Hey," Kunigami placed a hand on Bachira's shoulder. "Hey, I hate that dirty shit. Play fair and square."

"Well aren't you serious.." Bachira side eyed him.

In the next moment, the ball made impact with Kunigami's face.

Igarashi happily chanted.

"Fucking bastard..." Kunigami muttered as he apeared on the screen. "Yer going down Igaguri!"

As the ball rapidly shot towards him, Isagi was dragged infront of him as protection.

"What're...Stop!" Isagi widened his eyes.

"Oops...my bad. It wasn't for you..." Kunigami sweat, as Isagi was knocked backwards with his name appearing on the screen.

"Shit...I need to hit someone or I'm finished! One minute left...I WONT LET IT END LIKE THIS!" Isagi thought, running off with the ball.

He missed the shot.

"These guys are all top notch...In the end, I should focus on the lowest ranked, Igarashi!" Isagi realized.

He desperately ran after Igarashi, but stopped when he heard Bachira giggling.

"Lookie here! A chance!" Bachira was wrapped around Kunigami, who did not at all look amused.

"I told you to play fair and square...SO FUCKING PLAY BY IT!" Kunigami yelled, throwing Bachira off him, falling on Igarashi.

Bachira got off him, but Igarashi's foot was injured.

"Ah shit...time-out..." Igarashi murmured, scared.

"GO ISAGI-KUN! TAKE THE SHOT! DO IT NOW!" Kira urged.

Igarashi yelled apologies and forgiveness while Isagi stood there.

"I can survive...if I just tag him...his football career will be ended...but...I have to!" Isagi prepared to kick.

But he didn't.

"I don't come here to trample on others to become the best in the world..! I came here...so I need to defeat those who are stronger than me!"

"Well, ain't you nice! That's right~ if you want to defeat everyone..." Bachira smiled. Stealing the ball from Isagi, he ran off. "You gotta go for the strongest guy!"

10

Bachira ran at the group near Kira.

9

Bachira kicked the ball violently at Kira, who avoided it.

8

Bachira nearly took Kira's head off with a kick.

7

Bachira's foot touched the ball, and sent it...

6

Over Kira'a head?

"He missed!" Kira gladly smiled.

It went to...Isagi.

5

"Isagi-Kun..." Kira breathed.

4

Isagi had the ball and kicked it at Kira. "The strongest of all..."

"...Is ME!" A voice suddenly interrupted.

The ball  kicked by Isagi was kicked upwards, setting it momentarily off course.

Ding! A new 'it' appeared on screen.

3

"What?!"

Everyone looked to see Isagi's ball high in the air, and someone right behind it, who had jumped inhumanly high up.

As if the time had stopped, their body turned almost as though they were spinning, as their foot turned and made the smallest contact to the ball.

2

"The first victory..."

With tremendous speed, the ball sped across the room, hitting Kira in the face so hard, he started to bleed.

1

"Is mine!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5K 43
Ruby hoshino, star eyed idol★ ☆ ❝ 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪...❞ (𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘓𝘖�...
44.2K 2.6K 19
"a blue gun to kill? wtaf." fem! reader | yakuza! au. ©SEN. ❚ JUNE 2023.
252K 10K 42
latest obsession is blue lock and i love writing lil self inserts 😍😍 blue lock x fem reader 😨 12/28/22 - 6/18/23 my life in art - mojave 3
3.6K 164 16
🎧 : -𝘐 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘐𝘛'𝘚 𝘉𝘈𝘋 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘔𝘌, 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘐𝘛 𝘛𝘈𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘚 𝘚𝘖 𝘚𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘛, 𝘐 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒 𝘐 𝘕𝘌𝘌𝘋 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘈𝘉𝘜𝘚𝘌...