He Fell In Love With His Wife...

By PayalGupta2001

shaurya sabherwal was forced in the marriage.... while she was very happy with the wedding... let's see how... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15 (Realisation)
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 16

1.5K 139 74
By PayalGupta2001

Scene starts.... Next day..... 5 am....
Shaurya opens his eyes ..... And looks at anokhi.... She was sleeping hugging him.... He smiles.. and caresses her face.... He smiles remembering last day incident....

Shaurya- (in mind) kal maano jaise meri duniya hi palat gayi thi... I never knew ki kv aisa hoga mere sath.... Par jab anokhi ka call nahi lag rha tha... Mujhe laga Maine ise kho diya.... But when I saw her in front of my eyes i realised ki Mai kitna pyar karta hu tumse... Kabhi realise hi nahi hua mai tumse pyar krne laga hu.... Kal jab tumhe apne samne dekha mujhe kuchh samjh nahi arha tha... Bas itna hi pata tha ki mai tumhe kho nahi skta hu ...... Kabhi nahi....

Anokhi opens her eyes he feels his hand on her cheeks...

Anokhi- kya soch rhe hai...

Shaurya- tumhare bare me....

Anokhi- achhaa... Kya soch rhe the....?

Shaurya- bas yuhi... Kuchh kuchh....

Anokhi- achaa.. okay... Jaiye ready ho jaiye... Nahi to fir late hoga....

Shaurya- jaane ka Mann nahi kar rha....

Anokhi- achhaa... Aur aapka kaam ho pending hai vo kaise hoga ..?

Shaurya- hoga to nahi... Lekin jab jaunga tab bahut sara kaam aur add ho jayega pending list me ...

Anokhi- isiliye bol rhi hu ... Chaliye ready ho jaiye....

•••••••••

Shaurya got ready.... Anokhi was in washroom getting ready....

Shaurya- anokhi... Jaldi karo... It's about to 6...

Anokhi- haa.. bas aarhi ....

Shaurya- jaldi kijiye madam....

Anokhi- aarhi hu...

And she comes out wearing a saree.... he looks at her and stares her lovingly....he is seeing her first time in saree.. he groans at his urge to kiss her senselessly and her bare waist are inviting him... He goes to her.... She was applying sindoor looking at mirror... She looks at him as he stand behind her and looks at her.....

Anokhi- kya hua???

Shaurya turns her to him.... holds her neck with one hand and waist from another.... She shivers at his touch.... It was first time he is touching her bare waist....

Shaurya- aap late karwa kar rhegi mujhe....

She looks at him confused.... And in no time . He was kissing her... She lost balance... He holds her carefully.... And makes her sit on the side table beside him...

She closed her eyes... She started to unbutton his shirt to touch him.... He lets her do that... She throws his coat on bed... Now he is wearing a shirt... She unbutton the shirt... Now the shirt was unbuttoned and it was only hanging on his body... She can see his body... She moves her hands on his bare Body....

He breaks the kiss to get themselves air.... He groans at her touch.... She gets up from the table ... He looks at her confused... She blushed slyly...

Anokhi- late ho jayega aapko... It's 6:30... Jaldi se niche aajaiye...

She tells him .. does her makeup and leaves from the room...

•••••

Anokhi entres the kitchen and sees astha and Devi working...

Astha- good morning..

Anokhi- good morning maa... Good morning badi maa .

Devi- good morning...

Astha-breakfast ready hai... Tu jaldi se pack kar de .. khayega to nahi hi .. late ho ho rha hai..

Devi- haa.. aajakl kuchh jyada hi late hota hai in zanab ko ..

Astha- haa...

Anokhi- vo soye huye hi the.... Ready ho rhe hai ab....

Ashtha and devi looks at her and makes a O face teasing her....

Anokhi- mai naasta pack kar deti hu...

And she packs the naasta...

••••••

Shaurya gets ready again... And sighs.... He goes down... And sees his ladies coming to him ..... Astha forwards the breakfast box to him....

Shaurya- aaplog kyu uth jati hai itni jaldi??

Astha- ab roj to anokhi nashta banati hi hai jab tu nahi rhta hai... Isiliye jab tu aata hai to ham bana lete hai...

Devi- haa... Itna late q hogya??

Shaurya- apki soyi huyi hi thi... Maine uthaya tab jakar uthi hai...

Astha- achhaa... Par ye to bol rhi thi ki tum soye huye the . Av uthe ready hone k liye...

They looks at anokhi... She was looking at them nervously...

Devi- yaad se naasta kar lena ....

Shaurya-ji... Okay bye ....

They nod .. and he leaves.....

••••••••••••••

Days passed like this.... Shaurya and anokhi used to talk on calls... Share each other daily dayout... And in night they used to talk till they are asleep....

Saarthak used to drop anvi at bhalla house... At first she denied... But when devi and anokhi orders her... She can't resist.... And Saarthak also goes to pick her up...

Life was going smoothly for all... But it says na, when everything seems perfect, there is something coming in future... And it happens with them..

Saarthak and anvi were going to bhalla house... He was dropping her... But on their way they met with an accident....

Saarthak tries to protect her and she tries to protect him... Both, in saving each other... get injured .....

They were taken to hospital.. the sabherwals and the bhalla's were informed.... They rushed to hospital as soon as possible....

The doctor treated them.... And and informs the family that they get injured but they don't have to worry as they will be fine....

The family sighs in relief....

Anvi opens her eyes and sees herself surrounded by her mother and sister ....

Anokhi- anvi thik hai na tu...?

Anvi- Mai thik hu di... Bas sar m dard hai thora...

Anokhi- medicine se thik ho jaegi....

Anvi nods ... She remembers about him...

Anvi- dii... Saarthak kaisa hai ...?

Anokhi- use hosh nahi aya hai av tak... Par doctor ne kaha hai ki vo thik hai ....

Anvi- mujhe milna hai usse...

Anokhi- thik hai .. hosh aajayega use to mil Lena...

Anvi nods.... She goes in a deep thought....

••••••••••••••

After some time Saarthak gains conciousness..... He sees himself surrounded by his family..... He remembers something.... He searched for her...

Saarthak- anvi kaisi hai??

Anokhi- vo thik hai... Aaram kar rhi hai ....

Saarthak- milna hai usse..

Devi- tum aaram Karo av ...

Saarthak- nahi.... Please mom .

Anokhi- mai le aati hu use.. aap rest kijiye...

Saarthak nods . And goes in deep thought...

Anokhi comes out of his ward... At the same time shaurya came there running...

Shaurya- kaise hai ab dono ..

Anokhi- dono thik hai... Bas thori si chot ayi hai...

Shaurya- sach me thik hai na ..?

Anokhi- haa... Mai anvi k paas ja rhi hu.. 

Shaurya- Mai v aata hu...

They entred the ward in which anvi was admitted.... Anvi looks at them...

Anvi- hosh aaya use??

Anokhi nods ..

Anokhi- haa... Chal mil Lena...

Anvi gets up from her bed... But disbalances.... Shaurya held her...

Anokhi- aaram se .. mai wheel chair lati hu...

She makes her sit on wheel chair... And they entres Saarthak room...

Both looks at each other... And sighs in relief seeing each other fine...

Saarthak- thank God tum thik ho.... Mujhe to laga tha ki bhoot ban k hi milogi tum mujhe direct...

Anvi- itni jaldi tumhara pichha nahi chhorungi ....

Everyone smiles seeing them in their real form...

Devi- rest kro dono... Kal discharge mil jaega ..

All nods ....

•••••••

Next day...

TBC.....

Let's see what happens next .... 85+ votes and comments karte rahiye....

Thank you so much 🥰
Take care 😘
Lots of love 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 282 14
Kali, not a daddy's little princess because she doesn't even know how it feels. Not a pampered mother's child because her life was messed up by her m...
3.5K 303 13
jisoo was loving life; she had an amazing boyfriend and soon-to-be fiancé, and nothing could be better. She was overjoyed to start a new life with hi...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
16.5K 702 48
Rishi's guilt leads him to find a suitable groom for lakshmi and get her re-married. .