Go with the flow

By jasdarealDON

It's a poly book More

faces + disclaimer
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
JassyOut
am i back??
BIG WHAT IF??!
One more time?

eight

14.9K 835 380
By jasdarealDON

excuse all mistakes!! Happy Valentine's day❤️

"Damn nigga what else you tryna get them?" Geno chuckled, as Hakim swiped his card for the umpteenth time. It was officially Valentine's day, and Hakim didn't care if he went broke for Treasure or Yara.

"Nigga fuck up, and carry the damn bags. I need to go pick up Treasure shit that I got customized and Niara finna meet me here so we can get Yara some updated clothes and shit." Hakim replied, grabbing his new purchases from the counter.

"Thank you for shopping at Gucci." The store attendant smiled.

"So this Yara girl, you think she the one for you and sis?" Geno asked. "She ain't like y'all lowdown ass ex is it?"

Hakim smacked his lip, clenching his jaw at the mention of him and Treasure ex. They had only lasted for three month, but it was pure hell. The girl that they were dating always started drama with random people and almost had Hakim sent to jail.

"Hell nawl my baby ain't nothing like that bitch. Don't even think about comparing her. My baby Yara soft. She a sweet girl, and I promise we ain't ever coming off her." Hakim said. He felt like Yara was the one to balance the three of them out. He couldn't wait to build a family with her and Treasure.

"When me and Kofi gone meet shawty?" Geno chuckled. "Look, they got them big ass rose bouquets in there." He tilted his head.

"Shid, whenever y'all see her. Her ass so out the way. She don't do nothing but work and be with us foreal. She young, but mama mature as hell." Hakim shrugged. "Y'all got different colors in these. I don't want red. My babies ain't no average typical females."

"Yes sir, we have a blush pink, yellow, we ha—Can you mix the colors. I want one to be blush pink and white, and then the other to be red, blush, pink, and white?" Hakim asked. He knew that Treasure's favorite color was pink, and he figured he would just mix Yara's roses.

"Yes sir, but that'll take at least an hour to get done."

"Alright I'll take it." He nodded, pulling out his card again. "I'll be back to pick them up in a hour." He added, swiping his card for the transaction.

"I better not hear Treasure on the phone with Lyric talking no type of shit about you." Geno laughed, making Hakim shake his head. Geno and Lyric had been together for a good two years. Anytime Hakim did something to piss Treasure off, she would call Lyric crying talking shit about him.

"You know anything about that Swiss nigga that run the club?" Hakim asked. He was hoping that he didn't have to get his hands dirty when he did meet Swiss.

"You remember that nigga M3, the one that got killed in prison?" Geno questioned.

"The nigga that snitched on Kofi brother?" Hakim furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hell yeah, that's his brother. The nigga Swiss used to live in Memphis or some shit like that, but they was like he moved here to be closer to his family. He got a club in Memphis." Geno explained. "Why?"

"I think that nigga on some weird shit with my baby. Like deadass she be crying when it's time for us to drop her off, and she always talking bout she don't wanna make him mad." Hakim sighed. "This her last week though, I'm going up there to let him know that."

"You asked Ni?"

"Shid we all on the same page about the nigga honestly. Ni finna quit too and take some of the girls with her. We all just getting weird ass vibes from him." Hakim shook his head, trying not to let Swiss or the club affect his mood for the day.

"Shid you know I'm on whatever you on when it come to shit like that, just say the word." Geno shrugged.

"Preciate that."

"Bubba, you ain't see me calling your phone?" Niara made her presence known, walking up on them along with a tired-looking Jayah. Of course she begged Niara to stay at home, so that she can be spoiled.

"Yeah, I meant to call you back. What the man say at the restaurant, everything getting set up?" 

"Yeah what if Yara scared of heights?" Niara questioned, leading the way to Zara. She always found her and Jayah cute outfits in Zara, so she figured she'd start there first for Yara.

"She got her knight in shining armor to protect her." Geno smirked.

Hakim had rented out the rooftop of one of the newest restaurants that had just opened. He had hired a occasion decorator to make sure that everything was romantic. He had hired a urban live band, along with a photographer to memorize the night.

"Nigga corny. You know what size she wear and shit?" Hakim asked, going through different racks of clothes. He wanted to pick out her clothes as well, but he wanted Niara's main input.

"Baby cakes a small in everything, she even extra small in some shirts and tops." Niara nodded. Yara had left her laundry in the dryer, and Niara volunteered to fold them just so that she can get her sizes.

"I don't even wear extra small anymore." Jayah frowned. "Baby cakes smaller than me." She added. "Ouu mama, look can I get these jeans?" She asked.

Niara shook her head. "No, I told you we shopping for Yara. Do you not remember the talk we had in the car? I just bought you hella shit for today."

"And I bet not catch no nappy headed, dirty neck, black air force wearing nigga trying to be your Valentine. Don't think I ain't see them comments under your picture Jayah." Hakim mugged, remembering reading all of Jayah's comments under her recent post.

Jayah sighed, walking away. She decided to just be quiet, because she didn't want any attention on her at the moment. Niara and Hakim both had access to all of Jayah's accounts, but they didn't check them as often.

"What all you got them so far bubba?" Niara asked, picking up four different pair of jeans for Yara.

"I got them both roses, and the big flower teddy bears. I got Yara two pairs of Balenciagas shoes, and both of them two pairs of gucci slides. I gotta go pick up Treasure customized scrubs and stethoscope. I got Treasure a iPad and a new apple watch, and I just got mama a new phone, apple watch, and airpods. They both got a necklace and a anklet with my name on it." Hakim started off, naming only some of the stuff he bought.

"Damn bubba its more?" Niara chuckled. She knew that her brother had always been a gift giver, and he always went all out when it was time to give gifts.

"Yeah I got both of them two chenel purses, and then I got them some smell goods from Chenel, Dior, and Valentino. After I buy Yara these clothes I think that'll be enough. Oh and I got them three pairs of Uggs each. He nodded.

"Bubba I definitely think this will do it." She nodded, adding everything that caught her eye in her shopping bag. She planned to go to other stores as well, so she didn't want to spend too much time in one store.

~

"Baby you gotta get up mama, I'm almost ready and you're still sleeping." Treasure chuckled, kissing all over Yara's face. "I could kiss you all day."

"Baby, I don't like Valentine's day." Yara pouted, wrapping her arms around Treasure's neck indicating that she wanted to be picked up. "I never got anything for it, and I always felt bad for myself on this day."

"Well this year is going to be different. Babe wants us ready at six, and it's almost five so we gotta get moving. I'm sure he's going to shower both of us with so much tonight, you won't even have time to feel bad for yourself." Treasure replied, sitting Yara down on the bathroom counter.

"What am I supposed to wear? I don't have anything pretty enough to wear for him." Yara mumbled, wrapping her legs around Treasure's waist locking her in place. "Can I get a kiss?" She asked.

Treasure chuckled. "Mama that's already taken care of. Your dress is hanging up downstairs. You want your pussy ate right quick?" She asked, grabbing Yara by her neck with one hand, gripping her through her shorts with the other.

Yara bit her bottom lip, nodding her head. Treasure smashed her lips into Yara's moving her hand to the inside of Yara's shorts. "I knew that pussy was getting wet the minute I grabbed you."

"Go get on the bed, ass up." Treasure demanded, roughly letting Yara go. Yara wasted no time, hopping off the counter going back into the connected bedroom. She removed her shorts, getting in position like Treasure had told her.

Treasure got on her knees, sending one long lick down Yara's slit. Her tongue instantly became covered in Yara's natural juices, making her moan to herself. She wrapped her arms around Yara's waist making sure she was locked in.

"Mm baby." Yara whimpered, squirming around.

"Wassup mama?" Treasure asked, rubbing Yara's clit in circles. "Talk to me baby." She said, inserting one finger into Yara's pussy.

"P-Please." Yara moaned, trying to drop her arch.

"Yara you better control yourself. You better not drop that arch mama." Treasure slightly mugged, inserting another finger in Yara's pussy pumping inside of her.

"I-I'm trying." Yara moaned already cumming around Treasure's fingers.

Treasure chuckled, watching Yara cream around her fingers. "I don't think I told you to cum." She shook her head. "You put your hand back here, I might just break it." She added.

Treasure wasted no time attaching her mouth to Yara's wet pussy, slurping all of her juices up. "Wet ass pussy. I can't wait to fuck you up tonight." She mumbled. Treasure and Hakim had already came up with their plan for how they would handle Yara for the tonight.

"Fuck baby!" Yara moaned loudly, feeling a thumb enter her ass. "Oh my fucking god!" She yelled, eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Treasure stuck her tongue deep into Yara's pussy, now tongue fucking her while she thumb fucked her ass hole. "Mmm baby." She hummed.

"B-Baby, fuck Papa please help me!" Yara screamed out, gripping the sheets with one hand while the other tried to reach back to push Treasure away.

Treasure roughly grabbed Yara's hand, getting angry. "Didn't I just fucking tell you not to reach back here!" She asked. Treasure inserted two fingers inside of Yara once again, fingering her fast as ever. She ignored the screams and moans coming from Yara's mouth.

"You like disobeying me huh?" She asked. She discreetly pulled a box from under the bed, pulling out a vibrator. "I got something for that, it's okay mama."

"Fuck baby—I'm sorry." Yara stammered out. "I-I'm so sorry baby."

"I bet you are." Treasure nodded, turning the vibrator on. She sat it directly on Yara's clit, making her arch completely drop.

"Papa please help me, I'm so sorry!" Yara begged, trying to reform her arch. Treasure chuckled, slowing her fingers down, allowing for the vibrator to stimulate her clit.

"I said I was sorry." Yara cried out, body now jerking and shaking. She was trying to hold the instense orgasm that sat in the pit of her lower area.

"Cum for me mama." Treasure coached, attaching her mouth back to Yara's pussy so that she can catch all of her juices. Yara wasted no time cumming all over Treasure's face, a slew of cussing words coming from her mouth.

"O-Oh my god. Oh my god. I-I can't take it." Yara cried, feeling Treasure eat her through her orgasm. Her body continued to jerk, as it tried to regain control.

"Mmm, good girl mama." Treasure smirked, coming up gently flipping Yara over. She crashed their lips together so that they could both enjoy the sweet taste. "Good job baby."

"I'm sorry." Yara sniffled, tears uncontrollably coming down her eyes. She knew why she was apologizing, but then again she didn't. She enjoyed getting ate out, and honestly she was ready to see what else they had in store for her.

Treasure chuckled. "Come on mama, we gotta get you cleaned up." She replied, looking down at the big puddle that sat in the middle of the bed.

They both decided to shower together, just so that things could move a tad bit quicker. "Mama do you suffer from like any other sicknesses or anything?" Treasure asked.

"Sometimes I have seizures, and I have social anxiety really bad." Yara replied.

"Yeah I can tell you have social anxiety. Do you have epilepsy or have you never been diagnosed?" Treasure questioned. "My little sister used to have absence seizures."

"I've never been diagnosed, and it's really bad when I'm stressed out or when I get sick." Yara shrugged. "Baby stop looking at me like that. I'm fine."

Treasure hummed in response, pecking Yara's lips. "Just thinking." She mumbled. For some reason her mind went back to when Yara said that she got disciplined for everything when she was younger. She really just wanted to know Yara's full story.

Yara nodded. They finished up their shower routine, so that they could finally get ready to get dressed for the night. It took all of twenty minutes for them to quickly get cleaned and moisturized.

"Mama you should straighten your hair and part it down the middle." Treasure suggested. She had installed a twenty eight inch wig on herself. She offered to do Yara's hair, but Yara declined.

"Can you do it for me?" Yara pouted.

"Yeah, let me finish these lashes first. Go downstairs it's the first closet by the front door, our dresses are hanging up. Bring them up here." Treasure instructed.

Yara nodded her head, doing as told. She brought the dresses back up, and they both spent the rest of their time getting ready.

~

"Y'all sexy as fuck, on everything I love." Hakim cheesed, sitting across from Yara and Treasure.

"Thank you papa." Yara blushed, hiding her face with her hands. Hakim shook his head, licking his lips. He hated when Yara covered her face.

"Thank you babe. You really went all out for us tonight." Treasure replied, taking a sip from her wine glass. She was beaming on the inside at what life was handing her at this very moment.

"Anything for y'all real shit. I want both of y'all to know that. I got y'all. This ain't shit honestly." Hakim responded. "All y'all gifts on that table over there."

"Papa." Yara chewed the inside of cheek, trying to contain her emotions. "I-I'm sorry. I'm always crying I hate it." She sniffled, wiping her face.

"Why you crying mama?" Hakim frowned. Treasure had already knew why Yara was crying.

"Nobody ever in my life has ever went out like this for me. I can't even tell you the last time I got a gift from anybody as far as birthday, school accomplishments, anything." She sniffled.

"I'm just so glad that I found y'all. I've never felt more safe, happy, secure, comfortable, the list goes on and on. You guys make me feel like life is worth living." She added.

"Mama we in this shit together forever. I promise we not going nowhere." Hakim smiled. "Mama stop crying, I don't like seeing you or baby crying."

"I told you baby, we want you and all that comes with you. No matter what happens or happened, we with you for life. Remember that, right or wrong we coming full force behind you Yara."'Treasure added to.

The private chef brought out three steaming hot plates, which were their main courses. Hakim has order steak, lobster, and two loaded baked potatoes. Treasure ordered red snapper with asparagus and mashed potatoes, while Yara ordered the shrimp alfredo.

"I'm not gone lie I don't know what this relationship got in store for us, but all I know is that I'm marrying both of y'all and both of y'all carrying my kids." Hakim shrugged, cutting his steak.

"Pop that pussy for a real nigga." Treasure rapped, doing a small dance in her seat. Yara giggled, wiping her face so that she could enjoy the rest of her night.

~

"Mama you sure you ready?." Hakim asked, going in the box that him and Treasure kept all of their new sex toys. They decided to only use the hand and ankle ropes along, whip, and a vibrator on Yara.

"Yes I promise I'm ready." Yara fully voiced, giving them her full consent.

"Alright, you need a safe word. It can be a color anything." Treasure said. "Lay on your stomach for me mama."

Yara laid down on her stomach, slightly shivering at the cold air hitting her naked body. "Uh, what about stars?" She asked, swallowing the lump in her throat.

"Stars can work. Relax mama." Hakim spoke in such a deep voice that it made the hairs on both Treasure and Yara's neck stand up. "Just let us know if you're ever uncomfortable."

"We gone push you to your limits, tonight you do whatever the fuck we say. You understand that Yara?" Hakim asked, tying her arms up above her head on the headboard.

"Yes papa." Yara softly replied.

Hakim smirked, winking at Treasure. Treasure went to sit in front of Yara with a sinister smirk on her face. "Open you mouth." She demanded, roughly gripping Yara by her neck.

Hakim could see Yara's pussy getting wetter and wetter from his view.

Yara opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue. Treasure held Yara's chin, spitting directly in her mouth. "Swallow that shit." She said, slapping Yara.

"Mmm fuck." Yara whimpered. "Baby."

Hakim bent down, face to face with Yara's pussy sending a long lick that her slit. His dick hardened heading Yara's moans in anticipation. "Finna break your ass the fuck in." He grunted.

"Papa please." Yara whined. She was getting even more antsy and impatient and the teasing that he was doing. Her jaw dropped when she felt his dick rub down her slit.

Treasure knew what Hakim was working with so she grabbed Yara's attention by passionately kissing her. She used one hand to toy with Yara's right nipple, making Yara's mouth part just enough for their tongues to explore each other.

Hakim groaned at Yara's glistening pussy. He slowly pushed in, throwing his head back. "Open up mama." He groaned, biting down on his bottom lip.

He tried to push in more, but he could feel Yara tensing up. "Fuck mama, you gotta let me in baby. Relax." He reassured her.

Yara finally relaxed her muscles, allowing Hakim to inch himself in more and more. "Oh my fucking god! W-Wait papa." She moaned, tugging at the ropes tied around her wrists.

"Finna slut you out mama." Treasure smiled.

Hakim shut his eyes tightly trying to contain himself from nutting. "Fuck she tight as fuck." He moaned, trying to get over how Yara warmly clenched around his dick.

He finally pushed the rest of himself into her, making her shriek out in pleasure. "Good fucking girl." He breathed out heavily. "Hell nawl she need something in her mouth."

"Can I get the dildo please?" Treasure asked. She begged Hakim to let her face fuck Yara with the dildo, and at first he thought it'd be to much for Yara, but as of now she was handling things well.

"Fuck yeah." He groaned, gripped Yara's ass stroking her at a steady and consistent pace. He used two of his fingers, combining them with his spit finding her other hole.

"Fuck, oh fuck papa!" Yara moaned out loudly, creating bruises around her wrists from the way that she was tugging at them. "J-Just like that."

Hakim sent a hard smack to Yara's ass, fingering her asshole while he sent hard and long strokes. "Tight as pussy." He grunted, throwing his head back. "Face fuck her ass."

"Open your fucking mouth." Treasure demanded. Yara tried to concentrate and listen to Treasure's orders, but was side tracked when Hakim sent a long smack to her ass, creating a stinging sensation.

"I said open your fucking mouth." Treasure gritted, slapping Yara forcing her mouth open. She stuffed the dildo down Yara's mouth, already getting wet by the way she gagged around it.

"Stop fucking running." Hakim grunted, speeding up his strokes along with the two fingers that fucked her asshole. "Fuck baby, don't run from me." He said pushing the arch in her back further.

Treasure focused on roughly stuffing the dildo in Yara's mouth, trying her best to hit the back of her throat. "Fucking slut." She mumbled, tapping Yara's jaw.

Yara gagged around the dildo, tears forming in her eyes. She pulled at the ropes viciously, trying to take some out. Her moans were muffled along with screams of pleasure and ecstasy.

"Mmm fuck just like that you fucking slut." Treasure moaned, taking the dildo out of her mouth so that she could catch her breath.

"Fuck, oh my god somebody please!" She cried out. "Fuck right there papa. Oh my god yes." Yara begged, feeling Hakim thrust up against her spot.

As soon as she was about to say something else Treasure stuffed the dildo in her mouth again this time stroking it, watching as spit leaked from the side of her mouth.

"Fuck I feel you mama, I feel you. What the fuck, stop Yara." He moaned, feeling her clench down on him tightly. "Fucking stop doing that." He repeated, slapping her across the ass with the whip.

"What the fuck did he say?" Treasure mugged, taking the dildo out of Yara's mouth once again.

"I-I'm so fucking sorry. Oh my god I'm sorry papa." Yara cried, releasing the pit in her stomach cumming all around Hakim's dick. "Please I-I'm sorry." She apologized.

Hakim strokes became sloppy before he barely pulled out, releasing all over Yara's ass. "Untie her ass she don't like to listen." He heavily breathed out.

Yara's body shook viciously before she was untied. She thought that they were done, but was quickly tossed on her back. "I-I didn't mean to."

"Yes the fuck you did." Treasure mugged, opening Yara's legs. She lowered herself down on Yara's pussy fastly grinding on it, throwing her head back. "Fuck."

Hakim was now on the bed with his dick in front of Yara's face. He squeezed her neck, popping her mouth open. "Don't touch me Yara." He said, feeling her small hands push against his waist.

"Oh my fucking god, yes!" Treasure moaned, repeatedly grinding against Yara's clit.

Hakim stuffed his dick in Yara's mouth, slowly stroking. "You don't like to listen, huh?" He chuckled, seeing Yara's eyes roll to the back of her head. He expected her to use her safe word, but was suprised when she didn't as of yet.

"Fuck cum with me baby." Treasure said, feeling a familiar pit form in her stomach. She reached her fingers down and started manipulating Yara's clit, making her squirt everywhere. "Fuck, good fucking good!" She yelled, cumming all over Yara's pussy.

"You such a good girl for us baby." Hakim smirked, speeding up his strokes feeling his tip hit the back of her throat. He held her face, holding her place until she gagged heavily. "Fuck." He moaned.

"I want you to swallow my dick mama, can you do that for me?" Hakim asked, letting Yara get a small breathe of air in. Yara's face was now covered in tears and her own saliva. She nodded her head, preparing herself for what she had just commited to.

Hakim took both of his hand, holding each side of her face. He shoved his dick as far as it could down Yara's throat until he felt his tip hit the back. He watched as Yara's eyes rolled the back of her head at the overpowering sensation. "Fuck, girl!" He moaned, hearing her gag loudly, spit dripping all over his dick.

He held his dick down her throat a little longer, until he felt his nut spill out of the tip. "You better, fuck!" He moaned, toes curling while his hips buckled forward.

"Swallow all of it mama." Treasure chuckled, finishing Hakim's sentence for him. Yara opened her mouth, showing her mouth full of cum before she looked in his eyes swallowing every last drop.

"Bring your ass here." He gritted, roughly grabbed her body up. "You a fucking slut. You our slut." He said, slapping her across the face multiple times. "You understand me, you ever give this pussy up I swear Yara."

Yara moaned, nodding her head licking her lips so that she could make sure that she got every last drop of Hakim's nut. "Papa I love your dick so much." She moaned, biting down on her lip staring at him in his eyes.

Hakim groaned, switching positions with Treasure. He shoved his dick in Yara's pussy. His eyes snapped shut, as Yara's walls tightly clenched down around him. He was feeling immaculate right now, and he wanted so bad to plant his seed in her.

He started going deeper, speeding up his stroke slapping her ass repeatedly with the whip. "Treasure make her pass out." He demanded.

Treasure nodded, using the same dildo stuffing it in Yara's mouth unexpectedly. She squeezed Yara's throat tightly, watching as her eyes started getting weaker and weaker.

"F-Fuck papa." Yara cried, feeling her breathing get caught in her chest. "Oh—fuck I can't!"

Treasure shoved the dildo down her throat even further, squeezing her neck a little harder watching as her eyes start to get weaker and weaker. "S-Stars." Yara whispered, before she cummed all around Hakim's dick. Her eyes closed, and Treasure smiled in satisfaction at a now unconscious Yara.

"Fuck!" Hakim yelled, nutting in Yara. His eyes snapped shut, as his orgasm overstimulated his body. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He shouted. He stroked Yara's pussy a few more times, before he slowly pulled out.

"Fuck, man." He grunted. "Good job baby." He said, smirking at Treasure.

"Such a good fucking slut." Treasure smiled, pecking Yara's lips.

~

honestly don't ask for shit else lmaooo no way i just sat up here and wrote an almost 5000 word chapter for y'all.

i don't have nothing else to say tbh.

i hoped y'all liked this chapter though lmao. As y'all can see Hakim went all out for his babies as he mf should!

I know I made the actual date part short, but idc I was trying to get to the nasty parts lmao

anywho chile i hope y'all okay from that scene. I don't care if y'all have anything to say about it because Yara gave them her FULL CONSENT!

um so yeah. goodnight bye

vote, comment, and share!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 715 10
ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ʙᴏʏ
618K 20.9K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
444K 23.6K 31
"𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺' 𝖽𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝖾𝗌"
319K 12.6K 23
𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘦? | DISCONTINUED||