Nice to see you again

By jjinxyuri

first fanfic kinda scared but anyway this is a Aonung x Neteyam story i just started yay More

Surprised Meeting
Introduction
training
goodbye. for now.
family
fight
leaving?
leaving and greeting
by the rocks
confessions
admiration

learning

46 1 0
By jjinxyuri

Neteyam walked toward his siblings and Tsireya for the lessons on how to become like the

Metkayina, learning their ways to swim through the water with speed, staying underwater for long, and of course, learning how to ride an ilu with skill and agility. Aonung had already thought that to Neteyam so there will not be much to learn.

The moment everyone was grouped excluding Aonung because he had duties to do for not being in his marui at night, everyone believed Neteyam obviously because of how he was brought up and because he did normally wake up earlier than his family. "Ok first we are going to see how you guys enjoy the water and swim in it," Tsireya said to the sully kids.

Neteyam nodded understanding what they had to do then he looked at his sibling first at Kiri who seemed to be looking off into the distance Neteyam thinks that she would enjoy the water. Then he looked at Tuk holding Kiri's hand, Tuk looked very excited to go into the water because of how she looked at the water and Tsireya.

Lastly, Neteyam looked at Lo'ak instead of admiring the sea he was looking at Tsireya, it was very funny for Neteyam because he had never seen Lo'ak looking at someone like that. He had heart eyes and just kept looking into Tsireya's eyes, Neteyam knew he wasn't listening to her.

After explaining everything to the sully kids Tsireya dived into the water with Rotxo following behind soon after. After they were Tuk and Kiri but instead of diving they just jumped because they had not yet learned how to dive into the water. After the girls were Lo'ak he, same as the girls, just jumped in making a big explosion on top of the water and under it.

Just before Neteyam was going to dive in he saw Aonung running along the beach toward him. Neteyam waited for Aonung to arrive at where they were swimming, he dived into the water right after he had greeted Neteyam, with him following behind.

When he and Aonung dived into the water Neteyam could see all of his siblings struggling to hold their breath for very long going up just after a minute, but because Neteyam being there for at least 5 months, he had learned how to hold his breath for just over 10 minutes.

Neteyam could see Aonung trying to get his attention by waving at him and sighing at him Neteyam could understand the signing because Aonung had taught him that, Aonung was signing to Neteyam 'follow me' so Neteyam did follow him, they started swimming towards the other ocean Na'vi.

Tsireya was signing to the forest Na'vi saying they should follow her, but they couldn't understand her, so she just made a hand motion to them so they could understand. Right after she made the sign, she saw Neteyam and Aonung.

The ocean Na'vi looked shocked how could Neteyam hold his breath for that long when his sibling could not swim for a minute without going up for air? Aonung grabbed Neteyams arms and pulled him closer to the other Na'vi stopping right in front of them Tsireya swam over to Neteyam and grabbed his arm them pointing up Neteyam shook his head because he knew that she was asking if he needed air, she nodded.

Tsireya started swimming up still holding Neteyams arm letting go of it when they got to the surface "I was asking if you needed air"

"Ya, I know. I didn't need air?" Tsireya looked at him confused because all his other siblings would go up for air much faster than he would.

Neteyam, Tsireya, and Aonung when to where the sully kids and Rotxo were, they were on the surface getting air, Tuk started swimming to Neteyam because he needed something to hold on to "your too fast wait for us" Tuk said when she was with Neteyam.

"What is this finger talk you guys have?" Lo'ak asked, this made Neteyam remember that he already learned it and that his siblings didn't.

"don't worry about that we will teach you about that later but first, you will have to learn how to hold your breath for longer than you can now because I can see that you are having trouble with holding your breath."

"Wheres Kiri?" Neteyam heard Rotxo say, wait where did Kiri go? Neteyam knew she could not have gone far because of her level in the water but he needed to find out where she was. Everyone started looking around for Kiri, Neteyam started by looking near the coral reefs because he knew that Kiri would find that amusing.

After a while of searching for Kiri Neteyam found her, she was admiring all of the different types of fish in the sea. Neteyam started swimming toward her, he didn't know how long she had gone without any air, when Neteyam was close he got Kiri's attention by pulling her up out of the water.

"Huh? Why did you do that?" Kiri said when she got some air.

"Everyone is looking for you. You just randomly disappeared. We also need to start learning how to hold our breaths for longer than we already can." Neteyam clarified.

"Oh"

After she was found Neteyam went to get Aonung so that he could collect the others for the lesson. When everyone was found they all started swimming toward the lessons would be. The Metkayina were the ones to lead everyone to the rocks that were going to be the place where they learn how to hold their breath better. But before they could they needed to bring Tuk back to the family marui.

After Tuk was safe with their parents the older sully kids slowly swam to where they needed to be for the breathing lessons, Neteyam was trying to swim slowly matching his siblings and following them to look like he didn't know anything, swimming up when his siblings were, going as slow as they were. Once they arrived at the rocks, they could see the Metkayina kids that arrived a long time before them.

The sully kids started climbing the rocks to sit with the Metkayina, Neteyam went first climbing onto the rocks with ease, then went Lo'ak Neteyam helping him onto the rocks. Then Kiri started climbing the rocks Neteyam helped her too. When all three were there, they sat down with the other kids.

All the kids were sitting in a circle in the middle of the rocks Kiri sat next to Tsireya with Lo'ak next to her. Aonung was standing leaning against a rock wall that was behind Neteyam, with Rotxo in the middle of Kiri and Neteyam. Tsireya was explaining how they held their breath for longer, she was explaining that they would need to breathe from the abdomen, not the chest.

Tsireya showed how she would breathe Rotxo made a hand gesture for them to follow, but Neteyam wasn't paying any attention because he already knew how to breathe like a Metkayina would before they went into the water. Instead, Neteyam was looking at Tsireya and Lo'ak, just before Tsireya put a hand on Lo'ak's chest.

"Lo'ak your Heartbeat is fast." Tsireya had both her hands on Lo'ak by now, one on his chest and one on his abdomen.

"Sorry."

"You need to calm down and breath, slow your heartbeat." This was too corny to watch but Neteyam could use this to tease Lo'ak later, so he kept looking. It looked like he was really calming down his breathing slowed it was interesting to watch.

Neteyam looked over at Rotxo he was also seeing the relationship that the two have, he then looked over his shoulder and at Aonung, who was grinning then looked back at Neteyam. Both knew that Lo'ak and Tsireya would probably start to date or have a relationship because of the way they looked at each other and they gave each other a knowing look.

After they started the lessons and started to get a hang of the different breathing that the Metkayina would do they all decided to get something to eat, it was getting late after all. The Metkayina kids gave the three of them a lift on the ilus because they did not know how to ride them yet, they would learn that tomorrow.

When they arrived at the beach all of them got off the ilus, they would need to separate now because they lived in different marui. "We will meet you back here tomorrow." Tsireya was walking behind Aonung and Rotxo because they were all going in the same direction, Aonung waved at Neteyam, and he waved back they would see each other tomorrow.

As they walked to their own marui Neteyam wanted to tease Lo'ak on what happened today, "looks like someone got a girlfriend already," Neteyam said as a smirk crept on his face,

"I do not." Lo'ak disagreed

"it kind of looks like you do." Neteyam kept teasing him until they got to the marui. All three of them stepped into the marui, and they were greeted by their mother and father and very sleepy little sister.

"How were the lessons?" their father asked

"They were good" Lo'ak replied, that was true it did go well, they managed to learn a few things, other than Neteyam because he knew how to do everything that they were taught today.

Telling their parents about everything that happened they ate dinner after they ate dinner, they were told to go to bed they did just that after such a long day they just wanted to go to bed, Neteyam wanted to visit Aonung again at night he would have to wait for the family to go to bed first though.

He would have to wait longer than he thought he would, and later than he did yesterday, he would have to wait a little longer before going to the rocks to meet Aonung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 643 54
Heyo so uh,,this is my first- story fanfic shit ig??? LMAO I made this account so my friends wouldnt know that I've written this. T̵̺̺̳̜̼̗̙̒̓͜ͅh̴͛͑̓͝...
79.7K 1.1K 47
I got this idea from @2sick4u I post daily !!
5K 170 10
The story takes place after the marriage of King&Uea. It's a gay fanfiction. If you don't know about the story of King and Uea, I would prefer you to...
594 37 12
*ALL ART IS DONE BY ME UNLESS INDICATED OTHERWISE* *I have to change the cover photo cuz I don't have my art on my phone* I have not a clue where I'm...