Devil By The Desk |JJ.K|

נכתב על ידי romacewrite

"Don't lie to me. You want to be fucked senseless by me, and I know that." "B-but you have a fiancé?" "Who's... עוד

Acknowledgements.
Author's Note.
Playlist.
Prologue
1. Serial kiler.
2. Perfect for me.
3. Clothes off, now.
4. Lies.
5. Jungwoo
6. True Love?
7. Father and Son?
8. Don't Want Your Kiss
9. Giselle or Stella?
10. First Love Story
12. The Me-eting
13. Her and Jake?
14. Arms Around You.
15. Party for three
16. Uninvited Guest
17. Mirages.
Epilogue.
End note.
10k? crossed?

11. Stranger Danger.

575 23 50
נכתב על ידי romacewrite

Jungkook .

While saying it, it seemed like a piece of cake. 'y/n, you get two days off.' I curse myself again a multiple time. It's a new day today in the office, supposedly, also the day where I'll be seeing Jimin for the scheduled meeting. Moreover, I am least interested. I haven't gotten a chance to see either y/n or Jungwoo after I left them yesterday. My times ever since then was tantalizingly hurtful.

Monica had gotten me my coffee this morning; it was similar like my daily one, yet I didn't find it a bit amusing. It was plain drink to me with simply ice. It mostly hits me now that it never was the coffee that brightened my day or refreshed my senses. It was Y/n.

God, I miss seeing her walk around this cabin in her pencil heels and adorable skirts. Her pert ass swaying with her hips, her mellifluous voice floating in the air, her cute mannerisms while reading the files. Fuck it, I. Miss. My. Secretary.

"Monica!" I scream again to which she takes her leisure minutes to present. Her smile is plastic and I get to know she wants to burn me raw. Of course, I read her mind. It's her boyfriend's birthday today, and moreover, she is planning a surprise for him while I keep interrupting her again and again.

"Yes, sir?" She grits her teeth, and her patience is at the bay. Lord, women are so scary. First, that Stella tries to kill me almost with her fake big nails; second, y/n is herself a puzzle that puts me near death each hour, and third, Monica, who literally could stab me if allowed.

"Erm... I- I was hungry." I fake my request, causing her to fist her hands and then walk out to probably arrange something. I'm so bored.

Monica did offer that she could stay in my cabin and work, but I was a stubborn ass who declined her offer and made her sit outside at a desk. This cabin is Y/n and mine. No one gets to be here unless they are her.

Talking about Y/n? Damn, her long hair that she messily ties in a knot while working, those few strands sticking out and falling over face. She looks so breathtaking that way. I want to see her so bad. Jesus- the urge is almost killing.

All that I've received from Y/n are a few 'thank you' and 'okay' texts. At this rate, I'm eventually doubting if she likes me or not. Firstly, she fantasizes me and then declines saying she doesn't want me. I don't fucking understand her!

I'm so out of my senses. My case was literally pending yesterday, and I should be working on it but no, I decide to stalk Y/n's instagram. I open the unused app on my phone and check her profile. This time to see how she actually did have two or three pictures with Jungwoo, but i never really noticed. Her highlights were now visible to me, so I probably guessed she had hidden me from her view-list for the story.

"This woman cunning." I chuckle and proceed to pass my hour seeing her highlights. There were a lot of photos of her and Jungwoo. Probably, I must say, even after having a boss like me that barely gives her any day off and any provisional leaves, she spends her quality hours with Jungwoo responsibly. I have to credit the girl.

I slide and slide and eventually come to the end. I think, I'm obsessed with her. Her ass, her bosoms, her face, her heart- Wait, did I say heart? Hell no, I'm most likely over considering things. I want Y/n for lust. It's her perfect body that drives me insane. I cannot be possibly in love with her, right? I cannot want a future with her. I just want some fun, correct?

Oh, she posted a new story. I hurriedly click on it to see her and Jungwoo in a garden. It's a video of Jungwoo running around while she's filming him, and then a photo of them eating hotdogs. I later check the time; it shows '5 minutes ago'.

That's it. I'm meeting her.

I pick up my coat, rushing through the door to leave asap but colliding with Monica on the way who had a pizza box.

"Sir? I got you pizza-"

"Thanks, Monica. I'll have it in my car. Goodbye!" I take the box and jog towards the car, getting in later at speed of light to drive off to Y/n's location.

After a ride of fifteen minutes, i am almost in fragments. My hands are tired handling the pizza box and my mind is all filled with y/n and Jungwoo. I dial y/n from the speed log, and she picks up not after three rings. Surprsingly, my heart thuds in my chest as I listen to her for the first time in almost twenty-four hours.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon?" Fuck it, if that was one of my favorite songs. Her resonance is a melody to my ears, goddamnit.

"Um, where are you? I was near Hongdae and saw you story, you were there too. So, are you still here?" I tried my level best to not make myself sound desperate or very obvious, yet I feel i somewhat failed.

"Oh, yes we are! Jungwoo and I were hungry so we came to get lunch. We are at the new KFC outlet. You could join us."

I hang up after saying an 'okay' and then practically jog my way to the new KFC outlet. It's not a hassle to find this, and when I do, I can see both of them sitting at the table and a chair empty beside them. They reserved it for me. How cute.

My smile unknowingly is wide and big as I walk inside the outlet with my Pizza bag still in my hand- I should've kept it in the car. However, not letting the regret wash through me, I make my way towards the duo, and Jungwoo sees me then from a distance.

"Jungkook!" He exclaims, running over to me and hugging my waist as a few people might've stared at us, but I don't care. I lightly ruffle his hair, allowing myself to beam at this, and then effortlessly pick him up, walking over to Y/n.

"Jungkook, you know! for the first time in monthssss I went to the park at then, I played football. I made a few friends there too. Their names were Jackson, Yoongi, Jay, and Jay. Jay apparently was in the same school and class as me, however, I am shocked I never saw him."

"really?" I settle down with him on my lap, letting him continue his rambling.

"yes! Later, Jay explained to me that he was always out for sports i.e. football and I was always busy with science and math. Maybe, that is why I never met him. Though, he became a good friend of mine. I'll invite him for my birthday too!"

He claps his hand, sitting beside and smiling at me as I nod at him and then focus on his mummy. Y/n, the woman I've been near death almost to see.

"Hey, Mr. Jeon." She speaks lovingly, and I swear to God I melt in a puddle. How is she so attractive?

"Hey, Y/n" I reply back the same way. Jungwoo gives us weird gazes and totally cringes at our 'heys' because the next words he say throw me down a bus internally, "God, Jungkook you need to stop being so whipped cream for my mom. Also, mom, you suck at flirting."

Me and Y/n have enlarged eyes almost popping out of socket to which Jungwoo shrugs before replying, "Only because I like being picked up by Jungkook doesn't mean you both forget I am twelve. I'm in sixth grade. I know basic human fundamentals."

"I- I'll order and come back." I leave the seat to go and place orders for us, my face all crimson and hot due to how embarrassed I was. I can't believe a kid understand that I, the Jeon Jungkook, was being whipped for his mom. I totally get he is not so innocent, but he is way out of smart league. He is simply built different.

"god, kids these days." I shake my head, all mortified only to hear the man ahead of me speak.

"Are nuisance. That's why, left mine."

My brow furrow in muddle as I try to sneak a peek at him. Who's this man? However, the same voice. I've heard it before. It's not foreign to me. I am way much native to it.

In addition to this as the male turns around, my lungs are devoid of air. His same dark hooded eyes, his hypnotizing gaze. He still appears hot and gorgeous as fuck, but more probably, I'm stunned and shook beyond anything.

"Hey, ex-boyfriend. I see you are having nice time with my kid and his aunt, hmm?" His speech is all mockery, and my throat feels the anguish of hundred needles down its way. I want to tell him to be off, I want to punch him and send him flying across. I wish to break his bones and kill him right now; however, I don't do anything else than just staring.

Jimin sees behind me, a tiny smirk forming on his lips as he takes his order bag and then stands straight, "Have fun for now. After the meeting, I'll make sure..." he leans closer to my ear, his hot breath fanning on my skin as all the memories of us like this is thrown over my head like an bucket of ice water. I hate this.

"You see heaven in hell." he completes his statement, leaving me baffled up with my emotions.

"Goodbye, Jungkookie." He trails off and I am frozen. I can hear the reception man call for me and ask me for the order but I'm too busy seeing the door from where Jimin left.

I know what his 'heaven in hell' implies to.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

63 10 10
"What will happen if you marry a teaser scary devilish mafia king who never showed you his true devilish pysco side saying "you wasn't born to see my...
2.4K 244 18
"She's a devil, she's not mute, she might be silent but she's very deadly" "A psychotic killer you mean?" Contains⛔ Violence Blood Killing Read at yo...
9.5K 292 8
she had no choice but to marry him when the person she loved left her on their wedding day but little did she know that she was getting married to th...
17.4K 1.7K 30
"I can't resist temptation. That is my curse." To be the future wife of the Grand Master of the Temple means a life of status, riches, and stability...