Demoted To An Omega

By Honey_Bee_Hive_

**EXCERPT FROM THE STORY** "As the new Alpha of vengeful eyed pack,I thereby pass my first judgment on Ciara... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
✳️Author's Note✴️
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
πŸ”Ίπ“π‘πž π„π§ππŸ”»
A\N

𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋: πŽπŒπ„π†π€ π‘π„ππŽπ‘π

15K 311 12
By Honey_Bee_Hive_

**SEQUEL TO DEMOTED TO AN OMEGA**

Synopsis

She has been humiliated by the world. She has been insulted by those who are not deemed to. She has been REBORN. She will spare no one a glance be it bad or good. They hurt her without feelings.

Will she be so heartless to do what they did to her? Maybe yes and maybe no. *chuckles*

**EXCERPT FROM THE STORY**

"Ciara." She heard the only voice that she has always wanted to hear.

The only voice that causes tingles down her spine.

The only voice that causes butterfly eruption in her stomach.

The only voice that causes goosebumps creeping its way into her skin.

His voice – Her mate.

*******************

A girl is seen holding a kite,

"Dad, mom, see my flying kite." A girl said talking to two elders who seem like her parents. Obviously.

"Yay, that's my baby girl." The man said while he carried her.

"Mom, i am so hungry right now." She said in her five years old accent, pouting.

"Okay, baby girl, let's go." The woman said picking things from the floor.

The memory fades...

*

"Oh, baby girl, what have you been doing?" The man cooed, kissing her forehead.

"I have been playing hide and seek with Xander and Nicole." The six years old Ciara said.

"So playful." The man who is supposedly her father pinched her fluffy cheek a little.

"Ouch, that hurts." The girl said while the man just smiled.

The memory fades.....

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you Ciara, happy birthday to you." Several voices sang in unison. All she did was just smile.

"Close you eyes, darling, papa wants to give you your birthday gift." A masculine voice said.

Then she closed her eyes, awaiting whatever surprise her dad had.

"You can open it now." Her dad said after some minutes of making sure she was not peeping.

"Ta - da." Her parents said holding a golden necklace.

She smiled and her dad locked the necklace on her neck.

"So pretty." Her mom said.

Memory fades...

"Xander, take Nicole and Ciara, run as far as you can, do not look back." The alpha said.

"No, daddy no, i don't want to go without you." Xander said holding unto his dad.

"Xander, you have to go now, there is not much time again." The luna shouted.

"Dad, mom, please come back home." Ciara said.

"We will, baby girl, now run as fast as you can." Her dad urged her.

As they took to their heels and ran as far as possible, standing some meters away, they heard a scream and everything went dead. They lost them.

"Dad, mom!." Ciara screamed. Instead Xander held her tight and they started running to the pack house.

All Ciara could do was look back to see if her parents were going to come but no, it never happened.

******************

"Why is this place so dark?" She thought as she tried opening her eyes but closed it back immediately due to how bright the place was.

*Where am i?*

*Am i dead?*

These were the thoughts infiltrating her mind.

She tried opening her eyes again, the bright light made her close it back abruptly. She was really finding it hard to open them, yeah, she was finding it hard to adjust to the bright light.

Since when has she been in the dark that she could not open her eyes now? Maybe a decade or even some years. Who knows.

She squinted them open slowly... Ever slowly until she opened it halfway.

All she saw was a cream colored ceiling just above her and the bright ray of light from the sun piercing its way through the window. She opened her eyes completely and tried using her hands to cover her face from the light but her hands felt heavy.

She tried again but failed. She closed eyes and opened it again. Then she slightly forced herself to lift her hands, taking her right hand slowly, it falls back to the bed. She tried again, the same thing happened. Then lastly, she tried, it hurts but all she wanted to do was shade her face from the bright light so she could see her environment clearly.

She tried sitting upright but could not, she tried again. Gosh. Her back hurts so much.

What happened to her?

As she sat down properly, she felt some bones breaking or rather straighten up. She looked around taking note of her surrounding.

She was in a very big room, like a a royalty's room. Every thing was properly placed in where they belong to. Her body hurts so much.

Stand up? Is it possible?

She tried doing as her subconscious mind suggested. Before she could take a foot forward, she collapsed on the floor. Then she blacked out.

*

*

*

*

After a while, she woke up to still meet herself on the floor.

She stood up gently so as not to feel so much pain even though she still felt the pain slightly. Taking her steps gently, she went over to the window to see how colorful the place was. Just like a palace or rather a coven.

"Oh, you are awake, dog." A voice caught her unawares making her jump up in fear, then she whipped her head in a flash to see a lady appeared in her late forties with emerald green eyes, long black hair, and most importantly she was wearing a long cloak over her ball-like gown.

"Dog!!!" She thought.

"After you are done, take this herb and drink." The woman said and exited the room.

"Do they also give people herb in the afterlife?" She thought as she staggered to the place where the drink was placed. She brought the cup close to her mouth. Eww!. It doesn't smell nice. She closed her eyes and gulped it down in seconds. So bitter.

She turned to the mirror that was placed at the corner of the room.

She saw a lady covered with bruises all over her face and body. She raised her hands to touch it. Ouch! It hurts.

Chapter Thirty Seven (II)

Then suddenly, an image flashed in the mirror making her scared.

Why does this woman find ways to scare her?

"Take the dress in the wardrobe, run a bath, use the ointment over there and come downstairs." The voice which belongs to the other woman said. She was taken aback.

So people can appear in a mirror? She thought.

She turned to the direction of the wardrobe and walked to the place, opening the wardrobe she saw several clothes.

She took a blue blouse and a black leggings and went to the bathroom.

*

*

*

After she was done with freshening up. It was quite painful because she had to raise some stiff parts of her body. It was a real struggle for her. She came out and dried her body with a towel and used the ointment the woman told her to use and wore her clothes. She wore some sandals she saw at the corner of the room. She opened the door and headed downstairs.

After going through few corridors and climbing down several stairs. She got to a big hall.

This woman is quite wealthy. Everything here feels like royalty.

"Come over." She heard and turned to see the woman and another lady sitting beside her in the dining hall.

She went over to them and and took a seat. The other lady served her some food and they started eating. After they were done with eating and taking a little rest which had to do with several glances at the unknown lady, the woman suggested they went for a stroll around the house or rather coven which the unknown lady could not refuse.

*

*

*

"So what is your name?" The woman asked after some minutes of walking around the place.

Ciara did not know how to reply. She was still trying to get herself to be familiar with the surroundings, she did not know with what she should reply.

All she did was start at the older woman.

"I said what your name is." The woman said again but got no reply.

"Hmmmmm." The woman sighed. She needed her out of this place as soon as possible but this young lady over here is not helping her.

"What is my name?" She thought.

..........WEEKS LATER...........

After several weeks of being dumb. Ciara woke up, bathe herself and went downstairs.

She was already getting used to the place. She learnt the place was the sacred witch coven full of pure blooded witches. What a coincidence. They hardly deal with people of the outside world. They lived in seclusion here.

"Do you remember who you are?" She asked herself the same question over again.

As she got outside, she decided to strain herself to remember and then her head began to ache.

"Ahrrrgghhh" she screamed.

A lady that was passing by came in a swift to help her. As they got to the coven, the older woman gave a soothing and relaxing portion to drink then she remembered she opened her mouth which means she could talk. It at least helped the older woman who wants her out of the place a little.

Then she drifted to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

She felt something stir up in her.

"Hey." She heard a voice in her head.

Wait, in her head!

She ignored it and turned over to the other side of the bed.

"Wake up, sleepy head." She heard again and stood up in an instance. She looked around for the person that said those words but all she saw was herself and no one else. Then who was talking?

She was about to go back to sleep when the voice came again.

"Hey, Ciara, stop acting dumb." She heard the voice.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Really? Now Ciara,, you don't know me." The voice said.

"No." She simply replied while reaching for the cup of water beside her.

"I am your wolf, dummy." The voice said and sighed.

"My wolf?, where are you?" She asked.

"Inside you." The voice replied.

"Wait, did you just call me Ciara?." She asked that voice.

"Yes, that's obviously your name." The voice said.

"Ciara, you don't need to stress yourself bit by bit i will help you remember, now go back to sleep." The voice said and she did as it said and went back to sleep.

............. NEXT MORNING...........

After Ciara woke up and did her usual routine which involve bathing, going downstairs and eating.

She went to meet the woman.

"What is your name and this place?" Ciara asked taking the woman by surprise.

"So you could talk." The woman said with a smile.

"I just found out, by the way my name is Ciara." She said.

"Well, i am a witch and my name is Layla Collins." The woman.

"And this place........" Ciara said trailing off.

"This place is the Kismanthu witch coven, it is the most sacred coven and we don't allow visitors here." The woman said trying to hint that Ciara was not welcome there.

"She was the one that told you right?" Layla asked.

"Who?" Ciara asked.

"Your wolf." Layla simply replied.

"How did you know?" Ciara asked surprised.

"I am a witch remember." The woman said.

"I tried looking in to your past, but it felt like you had involuntarily locked them away." Layla explained.

"But don't worry, your wolf will help you with it." Layla said.

"Okay because i don't remember a thing." Ciara said.

"The moment you remember, i will take you to the bridge, from there you will leave and go back to your world." Layla said.

Ciara reminded her of her rebellious daughter that had run away some years back and it pained so she wanted Ciara out of her sight.

"Where did you find me?" Ciara asked out of curiosity.

"One of the elders found you on the shore and we brought you here." Layla said.

"I am the keeper of the Kismanthu witch coven, and i would be giving it to my daughter." Layla said.

"Where's she?" Ciara asked.

"She ran away from here." Layla said.

"Hmm, so sorry." Ciara said.

"I will excuse you then." She said and left.

***
𝐇𝐢, 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬.
𝐒𝐨 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭.

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌? 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒑𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓.
𝕏𝕠𝕩𝕠.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 2.1K 27
I am Maria Silverstone. When I was a little girl, I was kidnapped from my pack. My parents are the Luna and Alpha of the Silverstone Pack, or were...
1.4M 35.8K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...
1.9M 44K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
22K 784 47
I was getting ready to start my senior year of high school when my dad was offered a promotion in an ally pack. He was our alpha's younger brother. (...