𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝...

By WrittenbyDior

Who knew what one night of adult fun could lead to? Started: Jan 20, 2023 Completed: March 26, 2023 More

𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
10.1
10.2
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33 (Short)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 (Short)
52
53
54
55
56
Epilogue

28

7.5K 386 65
By WrittenbyDior

"Alright, alright! Can I have everyone's attention up here please!" Amara used a metal fork to clink it onto her wine glass, grabbing the attention of all the guests in the venue as they quieted down.

"We'll have the speeches now." She announced, looking between Kasie and Emilio.

"She'll go." Emilio proposed.

"Huh? Uh-uh, you go first." She deflected.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" He proposed, holding his hands in position. Kasie did the same and they played three games of "rock, paper, scissors" to see who would go first, and Kasie won 2/3 meaning Emilio would have to go first.

"Why are y'all like this?" Sasha laughed along with the rest of the guests and Dante. Emilio grabbed the mic from his mom and went to stand on a platform they had built into the venue just for the speeches, first dances, and things of that nature that required everyone's attention.

"Alright, um, hi I'm Emilio, the eldest D'Angelo brother." He gloated, looking at his younger brothers, even though he was only older than Dante by ten months; they're Irish twins.

"And I couldn't be more happy and utterly surprised that my brother found someone to put up with his bullshit- speaking of, good luck, Sash', call Kasie if you need anything because I'm sure she'll be of better help than me." He joked making them all laugh as Dante slickly slipped him the bird.

"But all jokes aside, growing up with Dante was an adventure everyday. Whether we were getting into my dad's tools or coming close to giving my mother a heart attack, we were always doing it together- until those ugly rats came along." He pointed to his two youngest brothers, Milano and Amairo.

"But even then we all made the best of what we had, and I'll tell you five years ago when Dante told me he met someone I was shocked. For as long as I knew, Dante was never interested in the concept of relationships, it was always business with him."

"But when I realized that Sasha was actually giving him some personality back, I loved her before I knew her. For those of you who don't know, Dante is the ultimate hard worker and could stay in his office for days on end without taking his eyes from his computer."

"But when Sasha came along, he wasn't like that anymore. She loosened him up in the best way possible; she became his soft spot. Watching the two of them evolve has been nothing but a blessing, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for the two of you guys. So, I wish you both many blessings, babies, and abundant love." He held up his wine glass to make a toast.

After he finished, it was now Kasie's turn. She took a deep breath before going to grab the mic from Emilio.

"Top that." He smirked, passing her the microphone.

"Say less." She laughed, knowing her heartfelt speech was about to have everyone damn near crying.

"Hello, I'm Kasie, Sasha's best friend of fifteen years. I want to start this off by saying I couldn't be happier for my best friend, I know how hard finding your person is, and I couldn't be more thankful that she found hers."

"Sasha is someone who deserves her fairytale, and always has. Growing up together from the start of high school, I realized that no matter how much I tried to avoid her, her persistence was unmatched." She joked, making everyone laugh.

"I feel like I tell different variations of this story every time but the fact still remains that Sasha is one of the best people that entered my life, and I couldn't be more thankful for her. Anyone that knows Sasha, knows how radiant and positive she is even in situations where she probably shouldn't be."

"To me, Sasha is more than just a regular best friend- she's my soulmate, my sister, my other half. She brought the light out in me as she does for everyone she comes across- but don't get it twisted, she's still crazy as hell." She laughed.

"So, to Sasha, I love you baby. Thank you for not giving up on me when I wanted to give up on myself. Thank you for believing in me, encouraging me, loving me, and leveling me out. I can't even put into words how thankful I am for you, but I know you know the real, so there's no need to explain any further." She blew her a kiss, and Sasha "caught" it, putting it on her heart.

"And as for Dante, my brother, thank you for loving her. I remember when you guys first met she couldn't stop talking about you and insisted that I meet you. And I'll say, even though I gave you a hard time in the beginning, you really aren't half as bad as I thought you would be."

"Wow, thanks," Dante spoke sarcastically.

"But for real, thank you for being there for my bestie- thank you for giving her her fairytale because she deserves it more than anyone." She closed out, holding her glass up to toast.

"Now, allow me to make the final toast to the beautiful married couple. Dante and Sasha D'Angelo, I wish you nothing but peace, blessings, love, and happiness as you prosper together. Continue to love each other unconditionally, and give me some godchildren, please, and thank you."

'Yeahhh!" Dante hollered, holding up his glass, and taking a drink along with the rest of the guests.

Kasie laughed, turning off her mic before handing it back to Amara. Smirking as she sat back down at her table she looked at Emilio.

"Shut up." He mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Someone's saltyyyy." She laughed, resting her head onto Jayson's shoulder as his hand sat on her thigh comfortably.

"You straight?" He asked.

"I'm great." She smiled.

"Can you tell me what we're getting ready for?" Kasie asked, slipping on her panties.

"No. Stop asking questions woman, just get dressed." Jayson shook his head as he watched her.

"I am getting dressed." She retorted, rolling her eyes. Kasie really wasn't too fond of surprises, they made her nerves bad.

"What I tell you about that shit 'Roe?" Jayson frowned at her attitude, and even more once she ignored him.

Standing up from the bed he walked over to her and followed her when she moved to the closet.

"Can you back up?" She frowned, feeling his front against her back.

"No, what are you mad for?" He asked.

"I'm not mad." She shrugged, racking between her dresses to find one she wanted to wear. She remembered that he told her to wear something cute but chill, so a plain dress would have to suffice.

"Okay, why do you have an attitude with me?" He rephrased his question.

"I don't like surprises." She turned to look at him, putting her pout on full display. Jayson had to fight the temptation to kiss her pouty lip.

"Okay, don't think of it as a surprise then, think of it as me taking you out to have some fun." He leaned down to grab her ass, kissing her neck. "And then we can have some fun." He smirked, pressing her front against his so she could feel his growing erection.

"You gon' fuck me?" She smiled, holding the sides of his face so she could look into his eyes.

"Mmhm, something like that." He nodded, biting back a smile at the way her eyes lit up.

"Ou, you should've just said that in the first place. I would've been dressed yesterday for all I care." She removed herself from his grasp, turning to pick out a graphic dress and some cute heels to match.

"Woww, so you just want me for my dick?" He frowned at her now peppy state.

"No, I don't want you just for that, I want it for what it can do to me and what I can do to it. So, basically, in a nutshell, yes." She patted his shoulder before slipping into her dress.

"That's why your forehead big as shit." He mugged her, mushing her head.

"And so is that dick." She shrugged, grabbing the heels that she wanted to wear and walking back out to the main section of the room.

"You always get bold when you want something, but when it comes down to it you can't ever talk to me. How does that work?"

"I do talk to you, whatchu mean?" Kasie frowned.

"Barely. You could catch a nut off my voice if I wanted you to." He took the heels from Kasie, kneeling to put them on her.

"That's an exaggeration. I just find your voice sexy; it's a turn-on for sure." She shrugged.

"I said what I said." He shrugged.

"No, rewind because you said I don't talk to you during sex, but I do, so what do you mean?" She tilted her head as she grabbed his hand that he held out to her, standing up.

"I mean you like slut talk, but you don't really slut talk me. I wanna see and hear you do that one of these days. No rush, just a goal."

"Oh, if you want me to slut you out just say that." She waved him off, laughing once he smacked his lips.

"I didn't say all that now, but I'm also not opposed to the idea. I think it'll just be a change in pace between us, and I'd like to see it."

"I'll keep that in mind." She smirked, letting him guide her out of the house and into a black Bentley Bentayga that he rented for their night. In the trunk were two bags of clothes for them that he had packed in preparation for her surprise tonight. They won't be back until early in the afternoon tomorrow.

"This is fancy. What's the occasion?" She asked, hoping that he'd finally tell her. Instead, he just looked at her with a smirk before the driver took off.

The drive was just under an hour long to the beach home they would be staying in and by the time they got there, the sun had already begun to set. Once the car stopped, Jayson thanked the driver and led Kasie and himself into the home while the driver brought their bags in.

"Jay-"

"Nope. No questions, just wait." He interrupted her, leading her through the home and out to the beach.

"Let me see your shoes." He kneeled again, removing her heels before they got to the sand, and then taking off his Jordans.

Leaving the heels on the steps he guided them both towards the water where a trail of candles and rose petals lined a path, at the end was a table surrounded by bouquets of pink and red roses, two plates covered with a gold steel dome plate cover, and two bottles of her favorite wine chilling in an ice bucket.

"Babyyy." Kasie pouted, stopping in her tracks. Jayson turned to look at her with a soft smile, pulling her into his embrace once he saw tears brimming in her eyes.

"What you crying for? I haven't done anything yet." He asked, kissing the top of her head.

"This is so romantic, I love it." She mumbled into his chest, trying not to cry.

"This isn't even the beginning mama, come on, stop crying for me, aight?" He tilted her head up, kissing her lips and using the pad of his thumb to wipe her singular fallen tear.

"Okay. I'm okay." She sniffed, nodding her head to assure him that she was straight.

"You sure?"

"Mmhmm." She nodded, puckering her lips for a kiss which he happily granted.

"Alright, come on." He grabbed her hand again, and led her to the table, helping her into her seat before getting into his own.

After their dinner was full of conversations, sweet talk, and random topics, the two got up and decided to walk off their meals along the shoreline, an activity that they had become rather fond of when doing it together.

"What's something you always wanted but haven't got yet?" Jayson asked, fiddling with a small box in his pants pocket.

"Um, the only thing I could think of right now is a family of my own. I think it stemmed from my childhood trauma if I'm being honest. I always wanted love but I never got it until I met my mom and dad and even then in high school when people would ask if I wanted kids and shit- don't know why they would as a teenager at that but, to each their own- I would honestly be repulsed by the idea."

"But as the years went on and they showed me that their love for me was unconditional, I started to like the idea of a family, especially when Sasha and I would talk about our kids growing up together. So now, that's all I want since I have everything else, or could have everything else that I want."

"But two kids sounds great. And before I met you I didn't want a husband, but now I do. I like the thought of loving someone and someone loving me how we do." She finished, smiling at the thought of her future.

Although it was a topic they had touched on before, Jayson still enjoyed learning new things about her reasoning. And even though Kasie's childhood was everything but perfect, he loved to hear about it, and hear how being adopted reshaped her entire life; it was so wholesome.

The way Kasie would constantly mention how her parents managed to change her perspective on everything made him appreciate them even more for the beautiful woman that stood in front of them.

Honestly, if Kasie never mentioned the fact that she wasn't their biological daughter, he wouldn't have guessed it, and nobody would realize it either since she slightly resembled Chasidy and Kareem in the slightest ways.

"I'm still rocking with three but we'll see." Jayson smiled as he stopped walking with Kasie, making her turn to look at him.

"I'm not really good with speeches and all that so bare with me, aight?" He asked, holding her left hand while his right held onto the small white velvet box. Kasie nodded, confused on what he was going to make a speech about, but listening attentively nonetheless.

"For the longest time I've been looking for someone to love- and honestly, I thought I wouldn't find anyone before I was thirty. I thought that maybe love just wasn't for me, no matter how much I wanted a wife and to extend my family."

"But then, I met you. I know we didn't meet on conventional terms, but I wouldn't change any of that shit, mama. I don't wanna sound cliche but, I knew it was you the moment we locked eyes if I'm being honest."

"It was just something about you that had me stuck. It was past your beauty and physique- it was in your aura and vibe. The way you hold yourself has always been my favorite non-physical feature of yours, baby. You're a boss physically but also internally and you carry that with you everywhere you go, and to tell you I love that shit wouldn't even be close enough to how I feel about it."

"And after that- after we met, I couldn't get you out of my mind. I knew I fell when I told my mom about you and I didn't even know you forreal, but I knew I wanted to." He chuckled.

"And I'm glad I did. The past couple of months I've spent with you have been some of the best so far, and I can't wait to spend more with you. I found someone I want to spend the rest of my life with, baby; I found you and I'm not letting you go anytime soon."

"You're beautiful inside and out and you deserve everything, and I plan to give it to you." He showed her the velvet ring box making her eyes widen.

"I want to start our relationship off right, and with this ring I promise that I will always be there for you, communicate with you, love you unconditionally, and in the end- well, not the end but you get the point, I plan to make you my wife and the mother to my three babies." He smirked, wiping the tears that fell from her eyes.

"Loyalty has never been a question and I promise on my life you will never have to question or wonder if I am loyal to you. I wanna love you so bad baby, so what do you say?" He opened the box, revealing a beautiful ring.

"I- Jayson." She pouted looking into his eyes. "Yes." She spoke softly, never moving her eyes from his. His smile got even wider as he slipped the ring onto her left ring finger.

"I love you." She mumbled as she wrapped her arms around his body.

"I love you more, mama." He smiled, lifting her head to pull her into a slow, passion-filled kiss.

Before they knew it, they were heading back to the house where Jayson picked her up and carried her up the stairs, setting her down once they got to the master bedroom door.

"Mm, go inside mama." Jayson groaned as Kasie continued to kiss along his neck and jawline, he couldn't help but grip her ass and waist as she did so.

"Just open the door." Kasie moaned, not really paying attention to anything other than Jayson.

"You gotta do it." He chuckled, finally building the strength to pull away from her, urging her to open the door.

"This is deja-vu." She smiled, referring to their first time together. Turning around, she opened the door and her jaw dropped for the umpteenth time tonight.

"What is all of this for?" Kasie smiled up at him gleefully.

"I told you, you deserve everything and I plan to give it all to you and more." He shrugged, gesturing for her to go further into the room.

The room was decorated in pink and white rose petals on the floor, and red ones shaped into a heart on the bed with 'K+J' on the inside; of course Jayson had to add his cheesy touch.

Throughout the rest of the room were more bouquets of her favorite flowers, chocolate covered fruits, and luxury gift bags that built a mountain around the chair they rested on.

Walking inside the room behind Kasie, Jayson wrapped his arms around her shoulders, kissing her cheek.

"Say something beautiful." He mumbled against her skin.

"I don't know what to say. I love all of this stuff Jayson. I- I can't even gauge how happy I am right now, my damn cheeks are twitching from how much I've been smiling." She ranted and they shared a laugh together with her genuine frustration from how happy he made her in just one night.

"There is plenty more where this came from. I never wanna be the reason your smile fades, I wanna be the one who makes you smile like you do for me. I wanna be your peace, Kas'. All you gotta do is let me in." He spoke against her neck, allowing his hands to roam her figure; another one of his favorite pastimes.

Kasie's breathing grew heavier at his touch; he always made her feel like puddy in his hands. Trailing his hands back up her body to her breasts, he used his large hands to massage them, biting his lip as Kasie threw her head back, catching a glimpse of her pleasure filled face.

"Are you going to let me in beautiful?" He asked huskily, kissing along her exposed shoulder.

"You already are, baby." She moaned breathlessly, humming at the feeling of his delicate touch on her skin.

"Better be." He smiled, turning her head to the side to kiss her lips, leaving her in a daze. "Take all of this off, now." He demanded, slapping her ass once he noticed her biting her lip at him.

"What?" He smiled.

"Nothing." She looked up at him with her doe eyes.

"Clothes, off." He reiterated, eyeing her closely as she shimmied her way out of her dress, revealing her bare breasts since she wasn't wearing a bra and the panties that she slipped on early in their day.

"You are so fucking beautiful, baby. Shit." He groaned, running his eyes over her figure. Stripping himself he then led the both of them to the bathroom, starting the shower to a temperature that would satisfy them both; since Kasie liked her water on hell and Jayson preferred more of a warm shower, he put it to a temperature that wouldn't burn him and would still be hot enough for her.

"Thank you, handsome." She blushed and even more so once he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Hoping inside the shower together, keeping their hands to themselves was just a task that couldn't be accomplished and long before either of them could process it, Jayson had Kasie against the shower wall, thrusting his hips to put himself as deep as he could go.

Kasie was so wrapped into their intimacy that all she could do was look at him with her jaw dropped as he continued to touch her soul through her pussy.

"Fuck baby, talk to me." He moaned, slowing his hips down.

"Oh my gosh!" She moaned loudly, clawing at his neck in which her hands resided while he pinned her by her legs.

"You feel me?" Jayson smirked cockily, keeping the same pace as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and he felt her throb around his shaft.

"Y-yes Jay! Fuck I feel you baby, oh my- I- shittt." She dragged out feeling her orgasm building inside of her. Jayson proceeded to drill into her faster making her moans turn into screams of pleasure.

"Fuck mama. What's my name?" He groaned, trying to hold onto his release.

"I'm not-"

"What's my fucking name, Monroe?!" He pounded harder into her, keeping his pace. His head was in the crook of Kasie's neck, leaving behind love marks as he tried to hold out.

"Daddy! Shitttt, I'm cumming." She gave in. Jayson adjusted himself so he could watch her cream coat his dick, the sight in itself making him want to bust.

"Mm, look at this shit, 'Roe. Making a mess on yo dick, huh?" He groaned as she rode out her orgasm.

"Mm, I-." She breathed heavily slowly coming down from her orgasm. "I want you." She moaned, trying to focus on her words as he sent lethal strokes into her.

"Want me to what?" He looked up into her eyes, immediately getting lost in them.

"Cum, please." She whined.

"Fuck 'Roe you weren't sup- mmm." He grunted, stilling his strokes as he came inside of her.

"Fuck yes!" Kasie moaned, ultimately enjoying the feeling.

After they finished in the shower, they moved into the bedroom and after a round or more of Jayson dominating, Kasie decided to take control and please her man how she'd been wanting to for a little over a month now.

Jayson assisted her by holding onto her ankles while she had her way with him, showing him some of the tricks in her book as she rode him to the music that played through the tv.

"Mama, I don't got nothing else." Jayson groaned, his body bouncing each time Kasie lowered down to his base.

"Fuck that." She moaned, continuing her actions as she moved her body in circular motions so he could hit her walls on all sides.

"You feel so good daddy." She put her hands on his chest to help stabilize herself.

"Fuck, I love you girl." His body tensed for what would be his seventh time for the night.

"I love you more baby." She moaned loudly, moving faster on him as she felt her orgasm building, halting once it hit her hard, causing her to collapse on top of him, but she was far from finished.

lowkey think this might've been too long but lmk lol. 4k+ seems like a lot tbh.

how y'all fw the story thus far? lmk what y'all wanna see between the two of them, individually, allat. deuces!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 109 12
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝘖𝘙 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬...
8.8K 678 45
August Alsina 2023 ღ
28.6K 2.4K 23
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.. 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. April 2024
4.3K 312 11
"Close your eyes and let the word paint a thousand pictures One good girl (alright) is worth a thousand bitches Bound (bound) to fall in love Bound (...