๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐๐ž๐ญ || ๏ฟฝ...

By matsunokarma

เผบ "๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž-๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž... More

๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›ูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผ โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝ โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿพ โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฟ โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ โŠน
โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท โŠน

โŠน ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน โŠน

484 21 18
By matsunokarma

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ 🅲🅷🅸🅵🆄🆈🆄 ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

Wednesday, 25th June 2008

When Chifuyu walked on the school grounds right before the first class started, he heard some fighting noises from afar. As he walked towards the sound source, he was surprised about what he witnessed.

That unknown girl from the social study preparation room was beating up three guys. First, he wanted to rush over and help her, however it only took the girl seconds to knock all three of the guys over, placing one foot onto one of the boys' heads. Quickly, Chifuyu hid behind a nearby tree, secretly observing the scene that was portraying itself in front of him.

"I can't stand guys like you", Chifuyu could hear the girls voice only faintly, yet it was definitely dripping with venom. "Looking down on physically weaker people and abusing your power makes you so much weaker than your victims could ever be. You lack character. If you ever do that again, I will make sure your parents will get to know about it"

Woah...is that girl a delinquent? She beat those guys up all on her own...she's amazing!

Chifuyu witnessed how the girl gave the money back to the boy which had been beaten up by the group of bullies before. After a few seconds, they both headed to the entrance of the school building together and Chifuyu hid himself behind the tree as best as he could, trying to get his thoughts straight.

"Oi Chifuyu", the blond was so lost in his own mind that he didn't hear his friend approaching.

"Baji-san"

"Why are you spying on (Y/N)?"

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah, the girl you've been staring at. The one who kicked ass. I trained her good", Baji declared, grinning proudly, and only then it dawned on Chifuyu.

"You know the mysterious manga girl, Baji-san?!"

"Wait, (Y/N)'s the girl you met yesterday?"

The blond nodded and Baji patted his back, a smile gracing his lips. "I know her since we're children. She's a good one. But she actually is disinterested in relationships. I think she never liked anyone, except for Kakucho"

"Kakucho?"

"Yes but they're only friends. Inseparable, like Mikey and Draken"

"Ah...", Chifuyu had a lot to process which meant a lot to overthink over.

So her name is (Y/N), that's a beautiful name. It suits her...but is she really only friends with Kakucho? Baji-san said he trained her, so does it mean that she could know other ex Toman members as well? Baji, Kakucho, who else? Why did I never meet her when she is quite familiar with Toman?

The last question occupied Chifuyu so much that he decided to ask Baji while they entered the school building together.

"That's because she actually was a member of Toman, however an unofficial one. Mikey and Takemichi wanted her as a spy, so she never attended official meetings and observed other gangs who Mucho and Sanzu found suspicious"

"She was Toman's spy? Toman had spies?"

Baji laughed. "Yeah but only the founding members knew about that. So, what're you gonna do? Talk to her? I can introduce you"

"...", the blond didn't know if he could be calm enough for a direct confrontation already. Especially now that he knew how cool the girl was and that a lot of his friends were also hers. If he screwed up, he would embarrass himself forever. Usually he didn't really care what people thought about him, but he didn't want to make the girl uncomfortable as well.

"Thank you, Baji-san", he solemnly laid a hand on his friends' shoulder and looked him in the eyes with a serious expression. "But I will handle this matter on my own"

✩˚₊‧。⋆✩⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆✩⋆。‧₊˚✩

It took Chifuyu two hours to question his decision for the first time. It was not that he wasn't sure whether he wanted to approach the girl, rather that he didn't know how. He had read so many shojo manga, had given Takemichi so many tips, he knew what girls liked.

Yet, he had zero experience himself and now that someone really caught his interest, everything turned out to be not as easy as he thought. Eventually, he decided to simply approach her and casually talk. He hoped the girl would be there in the social study preparation room again during the break.

It turned out that she was there, however the only thing Chifuyu was capable to do was greeting and observing her again. Gladly, this time he actually was able to read some of his manga, but whenever the main couple did something romantic, he blushed a little more than usual, finding himself imagining certain things with the girl in front of him. He felt like a real fool.

"Are you okay?", the girl eventually asked startling Chifuyu and even though he knew she couldn't read his mind, he felt a little bit embarrassed.

"Y-Yes!"

Come on, you can do it. That's the opportunity! You're Chifuyu Matsuno, former first division vice-captain of Toman, 16 years old, born 1991 in a small town in The Valley of Shibuya. Just talk to her casually, she already started a conversation. Just ask her something!

"So, do you come here often?"

I'm totally screwed.

The girl cocked her head and looked at him with a slightly confused expression. Just when Chifuyu thought about how to save the situation, a short chuckle erupted her and she held her wrist in front of her mouth. "Now, you really are cute, Matsuno-kun"

Chifuyu felt his face blushing intensely as heat spread in his cheeks and up to the tips of his ears.

Did she really just call me cute? Does that mean, she likes me too?

"I...I...", he mentally slapped himself for being so flustered, yet the girl came to his rescue again.

"We don't really know each other yet, no need to be so nervous. Maybe an introduction would help. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I'm 16, and I like manga and music"

The boy finally managed to smile at her. "Nice to meet you, it's an honour"

The girl chuckled again and a little bit more confidently he continued. "I'm Chifuyu Matsuno, 16 years old, born in 1991 in a small town in The Valley of Shibuya, I like aviation magazine, cats, and shojo manga"

He actually really wanted to add his former position in Toman, however something inside him stopped him from doing so.

"That truly was a full introduction, nice to meet you too, Matsuno-kun"

"You can...call me Chifuyu"

The girl hesitated for a moment but then smiled. "Okay. Then you call me (Y/N), please"

"Will do, (Y/N)"

The girl didn't reply anymore only nodded satisfied and picked up her manga again. It was another one this time, Chifuyu eventually noticed. 'Monster', the 13th volume.

Is she reading scary things only?

It seemed like the girl caught him staring at her manga, since she spoke up, asking "Have you heard about that one?"

"Ahh...no. I was just asking myself what genre you prefer"

"Mystery. Sometimes shonen too"

"Do you also read shojo?"

"Absolutely not"

Chifuyu felt a shudder running down his back at the coldness of her tone. Her reply really sounded personal. "Why not?", he asked, his curiosity getting the better of him.

"It's unrealistic as hell. Boys in real life just aren't the same as they are in there...", the last sentence sounded almost a little longing, Chifuyu found and he thought about the fact that he would treat his lady even better than most of the boys in shojo manga do. He just needed to proof that to her.

Before he could form a proper reply, the school bell rang and (Y/N) stood up, walking towards the door. "It was nice to talk to you, Chifuyu-kun. Would you mind me coming over more often?"

"No! Feel free to come any time!", he straightened and looked at her.

"See you soon then"

"See you soon, (Y/N)"

✩˚₊‧。⋆✩⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆✩⋆。‧₊˚✩

Thursday, 26th June 2008

Chifuyu decided to gather his courage and ask the girl for a date today. After yesterday's conversation, he couldn't keep his mind off of her anymore and practiced what he would say to ask her during the break.

Good morning, (Y/N). We've only met recently but I think you're a beautiful and interesting girl and I want to know more about you.
Ever since we met I can't stop thinking about you. Do you want to go out with me?

The blond was rather confident with his words, however it turned out to be easier in theory than in praxis. During the breaks, he found himself simply observing her and not uttering a word except for a 'hello' and 'goodbye'. He felt like he was behaving even more shyly than before, yet he knew it was due to his overthinking.

Baji-san said (Y/N) never was interested in anyone, what if she rejects me? What if she feels uncomfortable once I approach her? When she rejects me we won't be able to read together during the breaks anymore...

His thoughts were tormenting him so much that he couldn't really focus on anything. That was, until he heard her name in a conversation from not that far away as he was wandering around the school halls after his last class. Quickly, he went closer to the group of guys that was talking about his new friend. Chifuyu hid himself behind the corner closest to them.

"I will kill that bitch"

"(Y/N) is her name, I know her from middle school, she was a total freak"

"I already know what to do with her"

Chifuyu carefully took a glance around the corner and as he spotted who the guys were, his eyes widened. Those were the bullies (Y/N) had beaten up the morning prior. It seemed like their defeat had damaged their ego and now they were plotting to take revenge on the girl for it.

Of course, Chifuyu wouldn't let that happen. He just wanted to approach the group of boys, ready to throw a fight, when he saw (Y/N) walking down the hall at the other end of the corridor. Hurriedly, he hid behind the corner again.

If she sees me beating these guys up, she will immediately know about my past. I better follow these boys and beat them up in secret.

However, what Chifuyu didn't know was that the bullies decided to follow the girl directly on this day after school. So, obviously, he had to follow too. He was always a bit behind, but never as much that he couldn't see the girl anymore. Aside from that, he wondered how she didn't realise she was followed and spied on when she has been Toman's spy back then.

Yet, he saw how the girl was listening to music over a Walkman, so he figured that maybe she just didn't assume someone would follow her. Or she was confident enough not to worry in advance and simply react once someone attacked her.

She's so cool!

He asked himself what music she was listening to, when finally an opportunity opened up to him. The bullies have been a little bit slower than their victim now and for the first time Chifuyu lost sight of her. She had just passed a corner and the boys were about to follow her, when Chifuyu started to run, jumped, and kicked one of them in the face.

The boy fell to the ground with a bleeding nose and the other two were startled so he had a walk-over kicking them to the ground before they could even cry out. As Chifuyu spoke up in a threatening tone, he lowered his voice as for only the defeated bullies to hear it.

"I hate people like you who not only fight girls, but also follow 'n assault them. And if you ever try to hurt (Y/N) again, you will have to fight me first. And next time I won't be that gentle. You better not try your luck, ya got that?"

As the bullies didn't reply with anything but a groan, Chifuyu dared to step on one of the guy's fingers. The boy started to whimper and hurriedly cried: "Okay, okay! I got it, I got it!"

"You better do"

These despicable bastards.

Chifuyu spat on the ground and then left for the direction he came from, feeling relieved knowing the girl would be safe for the rest of her way home.

✩˚₊‧。⋆✩⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆✩⋆。‧₊˚✩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
73.4K 2.6K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
998K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...