The Bad Guys (The Half Human)...

By WaterDragon931

After The Bad Guys Got Out Of Prison, They Continue To Start On Their Clean Slate, Encountering Adventures, M... More

I Challenge You To A... Challenge!
Wolf Shots

The Mystery Of The Graveyard Ghoul

124 0 0
By WaterDragon931

Inspired By Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated

***

It Was Nighttime And A Young Man And Woman Were Running At The Docks.

"Deena, Promise Me No Matter What Happens, You Don't Go Into The Fog." The Man Stated.

"You Mean That Fog All Around Us, Richard?" Deena Asked.

"Yes, Deena. Because, It's Full Of... Ghouls!" Richard Said.

Richard Looked Behind Him And Saw Three Ghouls Coming Towards Them.

Everyone Was Watching A Scary Movie In The Cemetry.

"Zionks! Fog Ghouls! They Are The Worst!" Shark Exclaimed.

"Snake, Cover Your Eyes!" Piranha Said As He Covered Snake's Eyes.

"I Ain't Scared Of This Stuff!" Snake Said, Slapping Piranha With His Tail.

In Front Of The Boys Were Kaguya, Snowflake, Snowdrop And Viperia.

"Thanks Again For Letting Us Come Along." Snowdrop Said.

"Hey, It's No Trouble. It's The Least We Could Do Since We Let Your Boss And Your Other Friends Get Arrested." Kaguya Said.

"To Be Honest, I Personally Wanted To Get Away From Him." Viperia Stated.

"I Don't Blame You Two." Snowflake Said.

"Too Bad Webs Couldn't Come And Watch The Movie With Us." Snowdrop Said.

"She's Not Really A Fan Of Peticular Movie. She And I Watched The Movie When It Was In The Theaters And She Said It Sucked." Kaguya Said.

In The Movie, Richard And Deena Were Trying Get Away From Ghouls They Were Cornered And Got Trapped At The Edge Of The Dock.

Richard Pushed Deena Out Of The Way, Only For The Ghouls That Were In The Water To Grab His Legs.

"Deena! They Got Me, Deena! Their Fingers... Are So... Tingly!" Richard Yelled.

The Ghouls Dragged Him Down As Deena Yelled, "No!"

Then, Richard Felt Himself Changing.

"What's Happening To Me?!" Richard Asked As His Voice Changed.

Richard Was Transformed Into A Ghoul.

"Deena, Come Into The Fog. Seriously, It's Actually Kind Of Nice. Like A Day Spa." Richard Said As He Walks Towards Deena With Two Other Ghouls.

"No! No! Aaahh!" Deena Exclaimed.

Behind The Two Groups, Wolf And Diane Were Sitting Together.

"I Have To Say, Governor. This Horror Movie Night Is A Big Success." Wolf Stated.

"Thanks. Plus, It Gives Me An Excuse To Finally Watch The Movie. When I Heard It Came Out A Few Months Ago, I Regretted On Not Finding Time To Go To The Movies To Watch It." Diane Explained.

Then, Everyone Heard A Roaring Sound.

"Can You Keep It Down, Bad Guys. We're Trying To Watch The Movie." A Man Said.

"That Wasn't Us." Piranha Said.

"And I Don't Think That Was The Movie." Viperia Said.

"Aaahh!" Deena Yelled.

Then, A Creature That Looked Like A Crazy Zombie With One Eye That's Black And The Other That's Brown And He Wears A Ragged Coat Ripped The Movie Screen Apart As His Mouth Was Covered In Saliva.

"What The-?!" Snowdrop Asked.

"Sono Koto Wa Nanidesu Ka?!" Kaguya Exclaimed.

Piranha And Snake Jumped Into Sharks Arms.

"A Real Ghoul?!" Snake Asked.

"Worse! A Real Graveyard Ghoul!" Shark Corrected.

The Graveyard Ghoul Roared, Causing Everyone To Scream And Run Away In Fear.

Two Humans Accidentally Bumped Into The Movie Projector, Causing It To Fall.

"Come On, Girls. Let's Get Out Of Here!" Snowdrop Said.

Snowdrop, Kaguya, Viperia And Snowflake Started To Run Away.

The Graveyard Ghoul Then Roared One Last Time.

***

The Next Day, The Bad Guys, Diane, Snowdrop And Viperia Were Investigating The Crime Scene At The Cemetry.

"That Graveyard Ghoul Had To Leave Some Kind Of Clues Behind." Snake Stated.

"Yeah, But We Haven't Found Anything In The Last 45 Minutes." Viperia Said.

"It Looks Like The Graveyard Ghoul Didn't Leave Anything Behind." Wolf Said, Looking At The Torn Up Movie Screen.

"Nothing Here, Wolf." Diane Said.

"Koko Ni Tegakari Wa Arimasen, Otosan." Kaguya Said.

"No, Nothing Here." Webs Said, Standing On Top Of A Gravestone.

"Yeah. The Only Things That Are Left Behind Is This Stuff Everyone Left From Last Night." Snowdrop Said.

"And The Food Everyone Left From Last Night's Panic." Shark Said.

Shark And Piranha Were Eating The Food That Was Left Behind.

"Yummy. Abandoned Food." Piranha Said.

"You Two Are Disgusting." Snowdrop Said, Disgusted.

"Welcome To My World." Snake Said.

Webs, Snowflake And Kaguya Walked Up To The Torn Up Movie Screen, Moved It Aside And Saw A Creepy Guy Behind It.

The Three Girls Gasped As He Grunted At Them.

"Oh, My God. It's The Graveyard Ghoul." Webs Said.

The Other Bad Guys, Diane, Snowdrop And Viperia Walked Up To Them.

"(Chuckle) Don't Be Silly, Webs. That's Moreno. He Works Here As The Grave Digger. Hey, Moreno." Wolf Said.

"Be Gone, Haired One." Moreno Said.

"Good To See You, Too." Wolf Said.

Wolf Was About To Walk Away When Kaguya Grabbed His Arm, Making Him Stop.

"Guys, It's Him." Webs Said.

"Yeah, Isn't It Obvious?" Kaguya Asked.

"Yeah, Moreno Is The Graveyard Ghoul." Snowflake Stated.

Everyone Looked At Moreno As He Rubbed His Hand Like He's Plotting Something While Muttering.

"Nah." Snake Said.

"Sorry." Shark Said.

"Don't See It." Piranha Said.

"What?!" Kaguya, Snowflake And Webs Exclaimed.

"Girls, I'm Surprised At You Two. That's Villain Profiling, We Don't Do That." Diane Stated.

"Oh, You Mean Like How Two Years Ago At The Gala For Goodness When Professor Marmalade Stole That Electric Space Rock And We Took Fall For It Wasn't Villain Profiling?" Kaguya Asked.

"That's Not Villain Profiling." Diane Said.

"Yes, It Was. And I'm Willing To Bet The Police Didn't Even Bother To Investigate The Crime Scene." Snake Said.

"Snake, They've Been Chasing Us For Years. Of Course They Would Think We Were The Most Obvious Suspect." Kaguya Said.

"Okay, Now We're Getting Off Track. All Diane Was Trying But Failing To Say Is That We Should Investigate Every Angle Of Every Scene." Wolf Stated.

"Like How That Little Picture House We've Never Seen Before Is Over There?" Snowdrop Asked, Pointing Towards The House.

The Group Looked Behind Them To See The House That Was On Top Of The Hill.

"Do You Guys Know Anyone Who Lives In The Cemetry?" Viperia Asked.

"None That We Know Of." Snake Answered.

"Come On. Let's Check It Out." Shark Said.

Everyone Expect Kaguya, Webs, Snowflake, Snowdrop And Viperia Walked Away.

"Do You Three Really Think That The Grave Digger's The Graveyard Ghoul?" Snowdrop Asked.

"Yes. It's So Obvious." Webs Said.

Then, Moreno Came Up To The Girls, Growling.

"I Think We See Your Point." Viperia Stated.

"Guys, Guys, You See That? He's Growling. Actually Growling." Snowflake Said.

"They're Not Gonna Listen To Us. Let's Go, Ladies." Kaguya Said.

The Girls Then Followed The Others To The House.

***

When Everyone Arrived At The House, Wolf Knocked On The Door And A Woman Opened The Door.

"Ah, Guests. Come In, Come In." The Woman Said.

The Woman Step Aside As The Others Went Inside The House.

"I Am Helen Bjorklund And This Is My Home." Helen Said As She Closed The Door.

"Pleased To Meet You." Snowflake Said.

"Ah, What A Polite Talking Fox. My Girls Would Just Love You. Girls." Helen Said.

Then, Three Girls Walked Into The Living Room.

"These Are Three Beautiful Daughters That Don't Speak. Ella, Una, And Ivory" Helen Said.

The Boys Happily Looked At Them While The Girls And Snake Just Glared At Them.

"We So Certain Don't Get Any Visitors. Please, Come Stay. Make Yourselves Comfortable And Allow My Daughters To Wait On You, Hand And Foot." Helen Said.

"Absolutely N-" Diane Said Before Getting Cut Off.

"Please Excuse Us For A Second, Helen Bjorklund. Girls." Wolf Said.

Wolf Pulled The Rest Of The Bad Guys, Diane, Snowflake, Snowdrop And Viperia In A Group Huddle.

"We Definitly Need To Investigate This House Some More." Wolf Said, Quietly.

"I Know, Right? Like, Who Can Believe In Super Hot Daughters?" Piranha Asked.

"That's Exactly My Family." Snowdrop Said.

"Wolf, I Don't See Why-" Diane Said Before Getting Cut Off Again.

"Great! Then, It's Agreed. We Investigate The Bjorklund House." Wolf Said.

Wolf, Shark And Piranha Walked Up To The Bjorklund Girls.

"Oh, Man. I'm Suddenly So Into Investigating." Piranha Said.

The Girls And Snake Just Looked At Them, Dumbfounded.

"I Can't Believe Them." Snowdrop Said.

"You And Me Both." Kaguya Said.

"Well, Since I Can See This Is Going No Where And I'm Not Needed, I Gotta Get Back To Work To Figure Out Who's Behind This And Try To Calm The People Down. Last Night's Panic Really Spooked Them." Diane Said.

"Viperia And I Need To Get To Work, Too. It's Almost Time For Our Shift." Snowdrop Said.

"I'm Gonna Go And Do Some Real Detective Work. Tails, Icy, Snake, Wanna Come?" Webs Asked.

"I'll Go. Beats Being With The Boys." Snowflake Said.

"Kaguya And I Will Stay And Keep An Eye On The Boys. These Bjorklunds Seem A Little Too Nice." Snake Said.

"Snake And I'll Let You If We Find Anything. Something Tells Me That Otosan And The Others Aren't Gonna Be Much Help." Kaguya Explained.

***

The Bjorklunds Led Wolf, Shark, Piranha, Snake And Kaguya To The Kitchen.

"And These Is The Kitchen." Helen Said.

"My Favorite Part Of Any Tour." Piranha Said.

"(Chuckle) I Like Men With A Healthy Appetite. Fish, Too. Back In The Old Country, All The Men And Animals Could Eat Just Pounds And Pounds Of Meatballs In Every Meal." Helen Stated.

Wolf, Shark And Piranha Then Started To Eat The Meatballs.

Kaguya And Snake Looked At The Meatballs Before Looking At Each Other.

"They Can't Be That Bad." Kaguya Said, Grabbing A Few.

"Guess Not." Snake Said Before Eating Some Meatballs.

"Oh, Good, Ja? Enjoy Yourselves. We Have Plenty More. Oh, This Is Like The Old Days. Our Homeland Was So Wonderful. We Only Came To L.A Six Months Ago, Because We Thought We Could Get Rich By Buying This Cemetry. It's Such A Good Location, Too. Right Next To The Gas Company." Helen Explained, Looking At The Gas Company Next Door.

"Alas, The Cemetry's Not Really Paying Off. But Enough Gloomy Stories. Who Is Hungry For More Meatballs, Ja?" Helen Asked.

"I Love Any Story That Ends In More Meatballs." Piranha Said.

Helen's Muted Daughters Served Them More Meatballs Like They Were Angels.

"They're, Like, All Angels. Glowing, Silent, Perfect Angels Who Serve Meatballs." Shark Said.

"Hey, I Make Dinner For Guys Too You Know." Kaguya Stated.

"That's Different." Piranha Said, Waving It Off.

Kaguya Looked At The Two Fish Predators Offended Before Crossing Her Arms As Snake Patted Her Shoulder.

"Oh, We Also Have Chocolate!" Helen Said, Bringing A Plate Full Of Chocolate.

Hearing The Word 'Chocolate' Made Kaguya And Snake Tense As Their Eyes Widened While Piranha And Shark Were Excited.

"Oh, No." Kaguya And Snake Said.

"Joy Overload!" Shark Said Before Faceplanting Into The Meatballs.

Wolf Walked Over To Them.

"Chocolate? What Kind? I Mean, What's The Cocoa Ratio? 60%? 70%? How Pure Is It?" Wolf Asked.

"It's His Nicest Way Of Saying He Doesn't Want Any." Snake Stated.

"No, It's Not." Wolf Said, Confused.

"Yes, It Is." Snake And Kaguya Said.

***

Snowflake, Who Is In Her Human Form, And Webs Were Walking In The City.

(Snowflake's Human Form)

"Ugh! Here We Are Again, The Only Ones Really Working." Snowflake Said.

"Hey, At Least Tails And Snake Are Helping Us." Webs Stated.

"Yeah, Yeah, I Know. But, Sometimes I Feel Like The Boys Are Never Helpful, Except Snake When He Wants To." Snowflake Said.

"I So Know How You Feel." Webs Said.

"I Don't Even Know What Made Me Think That The Boys Could Help, But That's Not A Mistake I'll Make Twice Once This Whole Thing Is Over." Snowflake Said.

***

At The Bjorkland's House, The Boys Were Still Eating Meatballs While Kaguya And Snake Watched Them.

"Like, These Are The Best Meatballs I Have Ever Eaten. And I Am Something Of A Meatball Aficionado." Shark Said Before Eating One.

"Me, Too. These Are Delicious." Piranha Said Before Belching.

"Ohh, We Are Out Of The Lingonberries. Excuse Me While I Get More From The Basement." Helen Said, Leaving The Kitchen.

"Wow. You Bjorklands Sure Know How To Make A Guy Feel Welcome." Wolf Said.

Then, The Lights Went Off And They Heard A Roar.

"It's Not What I Think It Is, Is It?" Kaguya Asked.

"It Better Not." Snake Said.

Then, The Door Opened To reveal The Graveyard Ghoul.

"It Is! The Graveyard Ghoul!" Piranha And Shark Exclaimed.

The Graveyard Ghoul Roared And Snarled As It Starts Attacking.

"Doite Kudasai!" Kaguya Yelled.

Piranha And Shark Moved To The Other Side Of The Table To Avoid Get Hurt By The Ghoul.

Helen's Muted Daughters Gasped And Screamed As They Tried To Get Away From The Graveyard Ghoul.

The Graveyard Ghoul Broke A Chair And Tried To Attack The Girls, But It Got Hit By Some Meatballs.

Wolf, Shark And Piranha Were The Ones Who Threw The Meatballs.

"You Leave Those Beautiful Immigrants Alone!" Piranha Said.

The Bjorkland Daughters Went For Cover While The Graveyard Ghoul Stood Onto The Tabe And The Boys Started Throwing Meatballs Again.

They Threw So Much Meatballs That They Ran Out.

"Uh Oh! Out Of Ammo!" Snake Said.

"Not Quite!" Kaguya Said.

Kaguya Picked Up The Plate And Threw At The Graveyard Ghoul Right In The Face.

"Leave This Cemetery! Leave And Never Return!" The Graveyard Ghoul Warned.

The Ghoul Jumped Out Of The Window, Making A Huge Hole.

Then, The Lights Went Back On And Helen Walked Into The Kitchen.

"Oop! Sorry That Took So Long. I Hope I Didn't Miss Anything..." Helen Looked At The Window In Shock And Confusion. "Exciting?"

***

At City Hall, Snowflake And Webs Were Looking Up Moreno In The Lounge Room.

"Dang. It's Like This Moreno Barely Exists." Webs Said.

Then, Diane Walked Into The Room.

"Hey. You Girls Find Anything?" Diane Asked.

"We Got Nothing. Nada. Nashi. It's Like This Stupid Moreno Never Existed." Snowflake Stated.

"You Girls Still Think That The Grave Digger Is The Graveyard Ghoul?" Diane Asked.

"Yes." Snowflake Said.

Then, Webs Found Something On Her Laptop.

"I Got Something." Webs Said.

"What?" Diane Asked.

"Moreno. His Real Name Is Count Moreno von Meankreig. Looks Like He Aplied For A Work Permit But It Was Denied. Because His Aptitude Test Showed That He Was Pure Evil." Webs Explained.

"Diane-chan, You're The Governor Of This State. Did You Know About This?" Snowflake Asked.

"Icy, He Applied For The Permit Three Years Ago." Diane Said, Looking At Laptop.

"Still, You Could've Known." Snowflake Said, Not Caring.

"Well, Either Way We Need To Tell The Gang." Webs Said.

***

At The Bjorkland House, Helen Was Thanking The Crew For Saving Her Daughters.

"Oh, You Were So Brave Saving My Daughters From That Monster." Helen Said.

"Oh, It Was Nothing, It's Kind Of Our Job." Wolf Said.

"That No One Ever Pay Us For." Piranha Added.

On The Other Side Of The Couch, Kaguya And Snake Glared At Them.

"Perverts." Snake Muttered.

"Traitors." Kaguya Grumbled.

"You Are Heroes. And To Commemorate Your Deeds We Made Thses Chocolate Statues In Your Honor." Helen Said.

Helen Gave The Crew Chocolate Statues That Looked Exactly Like Them.

Kaguya, Snake, Shark And Piranha Grabbed Their Statues And Ate Them.

Helen Walked Over To Wolf, But Snake Stopped Her.

"I'm Sorry, Ma'am, But Wolf Can't Have German Chocolate. Tails And I Try To Make Sure He Stays Far Away From It. The Last Time He Had It, He Went Really Crazy." Snake Explained.

"I Did Not." Wolf Said.

"Oh, We Have Seen It Happen. When We Had A German Chocolate Cake For My Eigth Birthday, You Looked And Acted Like A Psycho." Kaguya Stated.

The Bjorkland Daughters Eyes Started To Form Tears And They Cried.

Wolf, Shark And Piranha Looked At Snake And Kaguya With Disapproved Looks.

"Guys, Don't Be Rude." Piranha Said.

"Well, I Don't Want To Be Rude. Especially In Front Of Ladies." Wolf Said, Grabbing His Chocolate Statue.

Wolf Took A Small Bite Of The Statue And His Eyes Started Twitching While Whimpering.

"Oh, No." Kaguya And Snake Said.

***

Snake, Kaguya, Shark And Piranha Were Going Over Their Investigation.

"Let's Go Over Of What We Got So Far." Snake Said.

"The Only Thing I've Got So Far Is That Helen Bjorkland Really Did Move Here To Buy The Cemetry 6 Months Ago. The Previous Owner Gave It To Them For $200." Kaguya Explained.

"$200 For A Cemetry?" Snake Asked.

"The Previous Owner Didn't Have A Life. Plus, Who Would Actually Want To Own A Cemetry?" Kaguya Asked.

"Good Point. What About The Graveyard Ghoul?" Snake Asked.

"As For The Graveyard Ghoul, I've Got Nothing." Kaguya Said.

"Big Tuna, Piranha. I Know I'm Gonna Regret Asking, But What About You Two?" Snake Questioned.

"Okay. The Only Clue From This Investigation I've Got So Far Is That Helen Bjorkland And The Graveyard Ghoul Are Pretty Much The Same Height." Shark Stated.

"That's Reason Enough To Say And Eat More Meatballs." Piranha Said.

"You Said It, Piranha. Let's Meatball Up." Shark Said.

"Wolf, What Do You Think?" Piranha Asked.

Kaguya, Snake, Shark And Piranha Looked At Wolf, Who Was Surrounded By German Chocolate Bars And Looked Crazy.

"Chocolate. Chocolate! Wolf Loves Chocolate!" Wolf Said.

The Half Human And Predators Looked Concerned For Their Leader As The Door Opened To Reveal Diane, Snowflake And Webs.

"Hey, Girls. Finally Gave Up On The Moreno Lead, Huh?" Shark Asked.

"It Is Moreno, And We Got The Proof." Snowflake Said.

"He Got Shut Down On A Work Premit For Being Registered As Pure Evil." Webs Stated.

"Well, At Least That's Something." Kaguya Said.

"Girls, It's Never The Obvious Suspect. We Know That Better Than Anyone. Now, Like, Help Us Investigate This Lovely Woman And Her Three Perfect Daughters." Piranha Said.

"Jesus, You Two Are Hopeless!" Webs And Kaguya Shouted.

"Uh, Guys, What's Wrong With Wolf?" Snowflake Questioned.

Diane, Webs And Snowflake Turned To Wolf, Who Was Still Acting Off.

"He Took A Small Bite Of German Chocolate And This Happened." Snake Sated.

"Uh, Wolf, You're Acting A Little Off, Are You Okay?" Diane Said.

Wolf Saw Diane Walking Towards Him, He Panicked.

"Mine. It's All Mine. You Can't Have It. Go Away. Mine!" Wolf Said, Guarding The Chocolate Bars.

"O-o-okay." Diane Said.

"Yeah. Wolf Will Be Like This For A While So, So Expect Him To Be Back To Normal Some Time Tomorrow." Snake Said.

"Well, If You Guys Won't Help, We're Going At It Alone." Webs Stated.

With That Being Said, Webs And Snowflake The Bjorkland House.

Snake And Kaguya Looked At Each Other, Concerned.

***

Snowflake And Webs Were Walking Through The Graveyard As The Sound Of Thunder Was Heard, Making The Two Shiver In The Cold.

As The Two Girls Walked Through The Graveyard, They Heard A Howl In The Distance.

"Huh?" Webs Asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 93 6
After A Lifetime Of Legendary Heists, Notorious Criminals Mr. Wolf, Ms. Omega, Mr. Snake, Mr. Piranha, Mr. Shark and Ms. Tarantula Are Finally Caught...
20.2K 264 26
What if instead of saving an old lady, Mr. Wolf meets a baby that makes him want to go good. Never have there been 5 friends as infamous as The Bad...
4.9K 301 12
Continuation of 8x10, how they deal with the past, their feelings for each other and how they (eventually) come together.
3.1K 116 16
The Bad Guys have gone good and are now doing moonlit hero work with Governor Foxington and Gabi Santiago. Life seems good, but things are not alway...