Adoption (Gone Wrong) » Bang...

By Tanni__

Bang Chan x oc story In an unfortunate turn of events, Bang Chan adopts Haein in order to save her. The two g... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1 : A Call For Help
Chapter 2 : Nightmare
Chapter 3 : Adoption
Chapter 4 : JYP
Chapter 5 : Court
Chapter 6 : Pineapple and Admission
Chapter 7 : The New Lifestyle
Chapter 9 : Spicy Ramen battle
Chapter 10 : Chan's struggles as a single father
Chapter 11 : Home Concert
Chapter 12 : Chan's struggles as a single father pt.2 : Shopping
Chapter 13 : Stalker?
Chapter 14 : Haein's first time at JYPE
Chapter 15 : Time With Twice
Chapter 16 : Chan's struggles as a single father pt.3 : The "Talk"
Chapter 17 : Chan's birthday
Chapter 18 : Haein's birthday
Chapter 19 : Exam season
Chapter 20 : First snowfall
Chapter 21 : New year party
Chapter 22 : New year party pt.2
Chapter 23 : After party
Chapter 24 : Wanna be a rock
Chapter 25 : Dance lesson
Chapter 26 : Blanket Fort

Chapter 8 : A Day Out

221 17 12
By Tanni__

A/n : This story has been under major editing. But the overall story isn't changed. Now everything is in 3rd person POV and the girl has a name, Tan Haein. That's it.
_________________________________________

It had been a few weeks since Haein started going to school. Everything was going just fine. She was slowly starting to love the new lifestyle. It was everything she could ever wish for. Chan was the best friend she could ever have. One of the most surprising things he did was taking her to a therapist.

"Chris, why are we here?" She asked as she looked around the therapist's office. She had no idea what was happening back then. They were sitting in the office waiting for the therapist to come.

"You need to move on from your past trauma. The therapist will help you with that. Trust me on this one too. It's for your own good," he reassuringly held her hand.

The therapist came soon and sat on her chair. She was a woman probably in her late twenties or early thirties. "Sorry to keep you waiting," she apologized.

"No, no, it's fine. So this is Haein, who I was talking about earlier," Chan pointed towards her.

"Hello," Haein greeted her and she greeted her back.

"I'll be waiting outside. You talk to her," he said to her as he got up from the chair. She held his hand and wanted to stop him but he gently removed her hand from his. And he left. She still kept looking at the door hoping for him to come back.

"So, let's start. I'm Ms. Jung. Mr. Bang has already told me about your situation but I still want to hear it all from you. No need to be hesitant with me. Whatever you share here will stay confidential, even Mr. Bang won't know about it."

"Okay..." Haein started sharing her story with her. Ms. Jung was a nice person. She listened to everything Haein said carefully and gave advice to cope up with things. Haein felt much better after talking to her. When the session was over, she escorted her to the door. She saw Chan sitting infront of the office.

"Mr. Bang? We're done. She's not in the best condition right now but as time goes by I hope she'll change for the better," she spoke with a smile.

"Thank you, Ms. Jung," he lightly bowed at her.

"My pleasure," Ms. Jung went back inside her office.

They started walking towards the elevator. "So, how'd it go?" He asked.

"I feel much better now. Thank you for bringing me here," she replied smiling. And from that day, she started getting therapy. She had weekly sessions with the therapist. And it was slowly working too.

...

It was Wednesday. School was over. Haein was leaving school with Sooha and Haneul while chatting with them. They were some of the last ones to leave the building.

As they got closer to the school gate, Haein noticed a familiar black car. After getting a bit more close, she saw Chan sitting in the car. He was wearing a cap and a mask but she could still recognize him. He waved at her. She was surprised to see him all of a sudden but she felt happy too.

"Guys, you two go without me today. My... dad's here to pick me up," Haein said.

"Oh, is that your dad's car?" Sooha pointed at Chan's car.

"Yeah, I'll see you guys tomorrow then. Bye," she said and she ran to his car. Thankfully the girls didn't suspect anything.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at work?" She asked him while still standing outside the car.

"Get in first, then I'll tell you." She opened the door and sat on the passenger seat. "I took a day off so that we could spend some time together today."

"But why all of a sudden? Is there something special today?"

He took off his mask now that no one was around and said, "We don't need a special day to have a good time. I know me being busy all the time makes it hard for you sometimes. So I thought this would be a great opportunity for us to bond." He smiled and his eyes formed a cresent shape.

"You want us to bond?" Haein said being confused.

"Yeah, since we're a family now we should spend some time together. And this is your age to go out and have fun like others your age. So yeah, that's why we're going out."

She was touched by his thoughtfulness. "You're really awesome, Chris. Even my real father never did anything like this," her gaze lowered as she faintly smiled.

"Well, I'm doing it now. And we promised to not think about the past anymore, remember? Now," he gave her a bag. "Eat it up. You must be hungry."

"But where are we going?"

"I have some options for us. We could go to a karaoke store or the amusement park or do you have something else in mind?"

"Uh... how about the amusement park?" Haein suggested.

"Then amusement park it is," Chan started the car and drove to the amusement park. Haein on the other hand, ate the sandwich he had brought for her.

...

"Wow! It's been a long time since I came to the amusement park," Haein stated as she looked around.

"Which ride do you wanna go on first?" Chan asked.

"That one!" Haein pointed at the pirate ship ride.

"Okay then, let's go," Chan said and pulled her hand, taking her to the ride. The two of them screamed on the whole ride but enjoyed it. They rode quite a few more rides including the ferris wheel, the roller-coaster and many more.

"Chris, can we go there now?" Haein pointed towards the go karts.

"Sure, whatever you like," Chan replied as they walked towards the go karts. Before Haein got in there, Chan put a helmet on her head and buckled it up. "There, go now."

"Aren't you coming?" Haein asked.

"Nah, I'd rather skip this one. I'll have fun watching you," he gave her back a pat.

"Oh, okay," Haein said and went to the go karts track where the karts were kept. She got inside the kart and put on her seat belt.

She got ready to start driving but then she heard Chan's voice, "Haein!" She looked at him who was standing outside the track. "Smile," Chan said as he held his phone to click a picture of her. Haein made two peace signs with both her hands and smiled.

Chan clicked her picture and showed her a thumbs up indicating he was done. After that Haein started driving the go kart with a bunch of other people driving besides her. Chan just watched her from afar with a fatherly smile. Watching her happy, gave him happiness too.

...

"What now?" Haein asked Chan. They were currently sitting on a bench at the park. They were done riding all the rides already.

"Do you know how to play Pokémon Go?" Chan asked.

"No," she replied.

"Do you wanna play then? I can teach you. We could catch some Pokémons," Chan suggested.

"Okay," Haein agreed.

"Give me your phone," Chan extended his hand towards her. Haein pulled out her phone from her pocket and gave it to him. Chan installed Pokémon Go on her phone and made her an account. "What username should we keep for you?"

"In.H10," Haein replied after thinking for a while. After making her account, Chan downloaded the map of that area and taught Haein to catch Pokémons. They ran around the whole area catching Pokémons.

"Haein! There, behind you!" Chan shouted as he pointed behind her. Haein immediately turned around and caught the little creature. After catching enough Pokémons, Chan and Haein decided to have a little battle. Haein being an amateur, lost. Chan squealed in joy once he won.

"This game is stupid!" Haein yelled as she got up from the bench they were sitting on.

"Hey hey hey! Don't blame the game now. You lost."

"Let's go home," Haein said trying to avert his attention.

"Didn't know you were such a sore loser," Chan gave her a side eye.

"I'm not," Haein gave him a bombastic side eye too.

"Sheesh, fine," Chan suppressed a smile. The two then left for their home. On the ride back home, Chan couldn't stop teasing Haein for losing. Haein just quietly tolerated it all.

__________________________________________

A/n : I don't even know what this is. I had to write something so I did. I have so many more chapters in the drafts that I wanna publish soon. The next chapters will be better hopefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 992 29
Lee Yeona, living her normal life, decided to move in with her grandma due to the loss of her parents. As an animal lover, her grandma adopted differ...
571K 15.6K 56
At the age of four, Dae had been rescued by a Mafia leader: Chan. He had brought Dae to his home and the remaining members of Stray Kids agreed on ad...
97.7K 3.5K 65
"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they don't deserve you" "You should just go w...
7K 109 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...