Together for Forever ♡ Neteya...

De Bhadbitchhhhh

Neteyam x OC "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness, I would die for my family, I would kill for my family... Mais

1. New Beginnings
2. Teach Me
3. Practice
4. Breathing
5. Fights
6. I See You
7. Spirit Tree
8. Don't Worry
9. Flying
10. The Jungle
11. Spirit Sister
12. Before Eywa
13. The Bond
14. Tears
15. Mating
16. In the Dark
17. Wake Up
18. Heartbeats
19. Free
21. Take Care
22. Home
23. Sisters
24. War
25. The End
epilogue
PLEASE READ

20. The Sullys

3.8K 116 36
De Bhadbitchhhhh

"So, there's a baby inside you?" Tuk asked innocently.

"Such a blessing from Eywa." Kiri smiled.

"I am so confused" Lo'ak said with his arms crossed, leaning up against the marui wall.

"I think you know how it works, skxawng" Kiri rolled her eyes. 

"No!" He blurted out, "I mean yeah, I do but... shut up Kiri!" 

"Guys, can we please let Nani rest." Neteyam interrupted his sibling's banter with his serious tone.

Nani'ite sat on the floor of the Sully's marui, surrounded by Neteyam's siblings. The sun had set, and the Sully children had just gotten back from dinner. Nani had stayed home to not waste too must energy but mostly to avoid seeing her mother.

Neteyam's parents took her in like nothing and agreed that she was family now. Neteyam was ungrounded, considering the circumstances. Tuk was curious, attached at Nani's side, playing with her long curly hair as she spoke to her. Neteyam's lover, Tuk thought, she much be so special.

"No, Neteyam, it is fine. I enjoy the company." Nani smiled around at them; she lacked this dynamic in her old home. 

"I always knew my brother liked you." Tuk said, causing Nani to blush and Neteyam to roll his eyes playfully. 

"Yeah, I knew that too," Lo'ak spoke up, "just didn't know he could actually bag you."

"Lo'ak!" Kiri slapped her brother's arm.

"Sorry Nani," Lo'ak grinned at his brother, "didn't think you could pull it off, bro."

"Yeah, maybe I should teach you a thing or two so you can stop talking about Tsireya in your sleep." Neteyam grinned sarcastically.

"I don't even- you know what, this isn't about me," Lo'ak looked down at Nani, "just can't believe you guys kept it a secret from everyone." 

"Have you met my mother?" Nani joked. Lo'ak truly has no idea what he's in for if he decides to truly pursue Tsireya, she thought.

"Tuk!" Neytiri rang out as her and Jake walked into their home, "Tuk Tuk Tuk, it is bedtime, my love." 

"But mom! I'm talking to Nani'ite!" 

"She will be here tomorrow, Tuk. Come." Neytiri picked up her daughter and said her goodnights to everyone else.

"Did you speak to him?" Nani heard Neteyam say lowly to his father. 

"Yeah, yeah. He said you can start tomorrow." Jake nodded his head.

Their father said his goodnights to everyone as well and followed Neytiri into their room. 

"Ready for bed?" Neteyam asked Nani, holding out an arm to help her up. She nodded and took his arm, letting him guide the way to his room.

"Goodnight, love birds!" Lo'ak called out as they made it to Neteyam's room. 

Nani'ite let out a giggle and Neteyam sighed, untying the thin cloth drape that acted as a door to his room. 

"What a day." Neteyam huffed and he turned to his lover, making his way over to her. He planted his hands on her hips and rubbed circles into her skin, looking down at her. Nani placed her hands on his chest and looked back at him with dreamy eyes.

"What were you talking to your dad about out there?" Nani asked softly.

"Oh, tomorrow I'll start working on our marui." He grinned down and held her still.

"Our marui?"

"Yes, my dad already spoke to your father, there is this perfect spot. Right by the jungle, of course the safe part but still it's near the jungle. Some of the men of the village are going to help me weave it all together, it's going to be perfect. Hopefully it takes only a couple days work, the men said it shouldn't take too long, all the materials are already gathered."

Nani'ite smiled up at her mate as he went on and on. He is excited, she thought. He truly was, for his new family and this new adventure.

"I want a spot inside for my shell collection." Nani teased.

"Oh yeah? Yes, my love we can do that."

"And a spot to craft all of my tops, and your necklaces." Nani ran her fingertips over his choker necklace that she loved so much. 

"Anything else, baby girl?" Neteyam grinned down at her. 

"Maybe some extra rooms for more children." 

"Oh, of course." He smiled wide and raised his brows, she giggled at his reaction. Neteyam buried his head into Nani's neck and whispered, "Anything for you, my love." Planting a series of soft kisses on her neck before separating.

"Let's get some sleep." He said, taking her hand and leading Nani to his hammock bed.

He lifted her up and laid her down first, then crawling his way in afterwards, being careful not to touch her injured arm. Nani'ite rested her head on his chest and Neteyam stroked his hands through her hair. The two drifted off to sleep together in each other's arms for the first time since they bonded together before Eywa. 

Nani was awoken by the sunlight shining through the cracks of the marui and shifting on the hammock. She squinted her eyes and rubbed the sleep from them.

"I'm sorry," Neteyam said softly, he stood in the middle of his room adjusting the belt of his loincloth, "I didn't mean to wake you."

"Where are you going?" She asked him with a raspy voice.

"Off to start on the marui, love. Will you be okay, do you need me to bring you breakfast first?"

"No, no, it's fine." Nani grinned up as she laid in bed still, "I will see you later."

"I will see you later." He kissed her forehead, then rubbed her stomach with a smile "Bye, little one." 

Nani'ite shot her eyes up at her mate with a cheeky grin, giggling on the inside at him. Skxawng she thought, I'm not even showing yet. As soon as he left, she threw her head back onto the bed and thought about what to do today. No more parents to impress meant no more chores to do, she had the entire day to herself. Her arm was still in pain, and she knew eventually she would have to take off the wrap and retreat it, just without her mother's help. 

Eventually she got out of bed and made her way into the marui where Kiri and Tuk sat with one another.

"Nani!" Tuk smiled up at her.

"Good morning Nani'ite." Kiri smiled at her warmly, "Come, sit. I grabbed you breakfast."

"Awh, thank you, Kiri" Nani smiled back and took a seat with them. 

"How do you feel?"

"My arm still hurts" Nani looked down and thought about the question, "but I feel blessed. I'm Excited for the future."

"I am excited too!" Tuk exclaimed, "Oh, I hope it is another girl." 

"Ugh, not another one." Lo'ak groaned as he entered out from his bedroom, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. 

"You look like shit." Kiri shot her brother a joke as he sat down with the girls, grabbing a piece of Tuk's food.

"Hey!" She wined out. "Get your own!"

"So, Nani," He took a bite of the fish and spoke with his mouth full, "about your sister-"

"I don't want to hear it." Nani'ite cut him off, causing Kiri to chuckle under her breath.

"Come on! What type of shells does she like?" Lo'ak asked, "I just want to give her a gift or something." 

"A gift?"

"A necklace or something, I don't know?" He mumbled, suddenly getting embarrassed.

"You mean force Neteyam to make the necklace, like you do every time." Kiri said.

"I can make one for her." Nani'ite quickly said, "I know what she likes."

Nani wanted to do this for him, she had nothing else to do anyways. Of course, she should be resting for the day but walking the beach to grab shells wouldn't hurt. Not only that, but she missed her sister already. She knew her mother would force Tsireya to avoid Nani, so maybe this would let her know she was thinking of her. Reya would have to know it was from her sister, she knows her work. 

"Do you want to help me pick out some shells, Tuk?" Nani asked the young girl.

"CAN I? Yes!" 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

46.9K 1.2K 29
Siri'tri is living her life as a Metkayina hunter and warrior in training, taking care of her family and clan with pride. She loves her little brothe...
147K 3.2K 39
You are Jake and Neytiri's second daughter after neteyam and Kiri, and she had five fingers like her father, Jake, but there was something that many...
17.4K 676 26
゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚ " Hand in my hand And we promised to never let go We're walking a tightrope " ゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:...
38.1K 1K 20
ataraxia: a state of serene calmness when their world is spurred into turbulence, Neteyam and Nìaou find ataraxia in the most uncommon o...