moran os/ss (rare update)

By as7340

just read to know More

fall in love with his bodygurad(intro.)
fall in love with bodygaurd(1)
fall in love with his bodygaurd(2)
INTRO NEW STORY
innocent love(1)

innocent love intro

169 5 0
By as7340

hiiii guys welcome to my channel

so let's start 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

monami Mahajan

she is a very cute girl normal language me bole to overloaded with cuteness

she is a student in her first year

she is the topper of her class.

love his brother and is possessive for him.

prof. Karan Shergill

is rude and loves his family.

chachu of baby(saumya)

and brother figure for Barkha.

hate his mother because (next 4-5 parts me pta lg jayega)

Another character

deepak mahajan---- monami's father and love his daughter and wife.

juhi mahajan-----monami's mother and love her daughter and husband.

koel mahajan mehra---- monami's sister and love his sister and abused by his husband and his mother.

abhay mehra --- husband of koel and he used to beat his wife.

aditya mahajan --- brother of monami and very possessive for her.

Sooraj Shergill ----Karan's father and loves his son a lot but never shows and doesn't know where is his wife 

suhana batra Shergill --- Karan's mother and loves his son and husband but doesn't know is they are.

bharkha param shergill--- Karan's bhabhi and wife of param and mother of Soumya love her family and wants to bring Sooraj and suhana together.

param Shergill--Karan's big brother and husband of bharkha and dad of saumya loves his family.

Soumya Shergill ---daughter of pharkha and bhatiji of Karan dadi amma h pure Shergill family ki.

riya Shergill ---- sister of Karan and love his brother and eagerly waits for his brother's love story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that's all for today

and this is a new story

and the first part after 25 votes and 10 comments.

words-300

byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
130K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
396K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.3M 55.2K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC