Rimuru goes to The Shinobi Wo...

By Hadanuke

Rimuru Tempest finally achieved his dream. To realize a world where he could live in peace and happiness with... More

Chapter 0 - Boredom
Chapter - 1 - The worlds beyond
Chapter - 2 - Nightmare awakened
Chapter - 3 - Reckoning.
Chapter - 4 - Doctor in training
Chapter - 5 - The one of interest
Chapter - 6 - New Colleagues
Chapter - 7 - Team addition
Chapter - 8 - Assessment
Chapter - 9 - Necessary Sacrifice
Chapter - 10 - Training
Question not a chapter
Chapter - 11 - Shard of the past
Chapter - 12 - Departure and The land of waves
Chapter - 13 - Will
Chapter - 14 - Demons
Chapter - 15 - Aftermath
Chapter - 16 - Suspicions
Chapter - 18 - Nightmare
Notice 2
Chapter - 19 - Naruto's despair
Chapter - 20 - Sakura's cowardice
Illustration votes.
Chapter - 21 - Going back.
Chapter - 22 - Back in Konoha.
Chapter - 23 - Not so friendly talk
Chapter - 24 - Facing reality again.
Chapter - 25 - Monster.
Chapter 26 - Lost.
Sorry but.
Rewrite in process announcement :)

Chapter - 17- Get stone

3.2K 91 76
By Hadanuke

Hey I'm popping in for a little bit to apologize for accusing my readers of not doing something that I asked of you.

It was brought on by my stupidity that I made this mistake. The problem was that I had assumed that after google checked my update for the app, the update would automatically publish. 

Little did I know that It did not.

But now it's a good surprise because now I don't have to fix the combability issue that I had with initial release.

However I still need to fix the ad median because it's not working. 

And in addition I have to do some legal things to make me be able to even collect money from ads from unity.

You guessed it. 

IT'S TAXES.

That and I have to create a business? I don't know the exact translation since I'm not from America or any other country with English as their main language. 

I'm from the Czech Republic so if any Czech's are reading this... 

Zdar chábře!

Anyway, this situation is not stressful for me anymore because it's easy to understand and therefore easy to deal with.

Anyway I hope that you enjoy the chapter! ( Even if it's a filler. )

And sorry for the huge delay. Schedule is not exactly free right now due to school.

Me, Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura set out to work on repairing the bridge.

Naruto used his shadow clone jutsu to summon 10 copies of himself to speed up the progress. While I set out to the quarry to get more stone. Because we were going to need some to repair bigger damages.

Kakashi made Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura concrete for them to use on the smaller cracks.

Kakashi was making concrete.

Naruto was fixing cracks on the side of the bridge.

Sasuke was fixing cracks below the bridge.

Sakura was fixing the bridge floor on top and railings.

While I went to get more stone from the mines.

I used Body Flicker to get there faster and arrived in about 15 minutes. I wonder how long were they transporting this much stone on such a long way. The only reason I got here so fast was because I was a ninja and could move fast but these regular people don't have such luxuries.

I got the main gate if the large fencing were stood to guards on each side of the road with spears in both of their hand blocking the entrance/exit. 

I landed on the ground before them and they immediately went on alert when they saw me. And understandably so. After all I am an unknown ninja who's purpose in not clear.

Guard 1 : " Freeze! Identify yourself! "

Guard 2 : " We are not allowed to let anyone through unless we know they are supposed to enter the mines! "

Rimuru : " Sorry. It's just that I need stone from your mines to repair a bridge you see. "

Guard 1 : " An unknown Ninja? Don't make me laugh! You definitely do not look like a construction worker to me! "

Rimuru : " It's the truth. Would you believe me If I had told you the name on one of your customers that you regularly supply stone to? "

Guard 2 : " And what is that supposed to verify? "

Rimuru : " Tazuna. The bridge master. I am a Ninja hired by him and I have been tasked to help with repairs of the bridge currently undergoing construction. "

Guard 1 : "Knowing his name will also not be enough. Bringing him here personally could help. "

Rimuru : ( Well.... I don't want Tazuna to help me out here... because of the challenge. How can I convince them? )

Rimuru : " Is there a way for me to convince you? "

Guard 2 : " Like we said. You'd need to get a conformation that you are indeed a subordinate of our client. Or that you would be a client yourself. To be a client you'd have to seek out our boss."

Rimuru : " Is he here? "

Guard 2 : " No he is not. Currently he is in an another mine overseeing work. "

Rimuru : " Great. " I said with a sly smile.

Rimuru : " How about we make a little deal. "

I said and pulled out a case out of seemingly nowhere. The guard looked at me confused as to how or where did I get that briefcase from.

Rimuru : " 1,000,000 ryo for each of you if you let me pass. " I said as I opened the case full of money.

The two guards looked at the contains of my case stupefied.

Rimuru : " And besides! I am trustworthy! I won't be destroying or stealing anything I'm here to simply do business but am on a tight schedule. "

The guards didn't listen to me rambling and instead kept their greedy eyes on the money inside my little case. 

The two regained composure and senses to answer me.

Guard 1 : "W-well. If you do promise not to cause trouble in your visit then I have no reason to stop you. "

Guard 2 : " T-that's right. Besides, how can we scam our boss out of a good deal. "

Rimuru : ( What deal and what boss are they talking about here exactly? ) I asked ironically in my mind.

Rimuru : " Well then. We have a deal. " I said and took their hand to shake them.

The two guard nodded their heads and took the briefcase out of my hands and opened the gates.

After I had walked inside they also quickly closed the gates behind me.

I looked around a little in search of someone who could get me what I need and I spot an old man wearing miner gear standing in front of a large hole with a bunch on people with pickaxes hammers and chisels knocking away at the rocky ground. He's holding notes and writing in them after someone comes up to him and they briefly speak. That means that he should be the one in charge. 

I decided that I would ask him.

Before I approached him I changed my outfit to an expensive looking suit. It was jet black with gold colored shirt and a super dark tie with a glistening golden dragon design on it. I put on a face of a ruler that I usually present to my citizens and people that I meet with for business.

I was so bored that one time that I stood in front of a mirror and with the brilliant help of Ciel, we put together the most imposing, confident, ambitious, indominable, unpredictable and mysterious and for those who piss me off menacing and those I like kind, expression possible. It took us a couple hours figure it out together, but it was worth it. When I tried the menacing one on Guy, he was starting to shake after a little while interacting with me and eventually even attacked me out of anxiety and fear. So I use it sometimes when he pisses me off. On the other hand the neutral one is perfect for my kingly duties. And the kind one.... I have yet to use because....

Both me and Ciel concluded it was... "too much".

Of course the neutral one could also be used in business as well.

Rimuru : " Greetings. My name is Rimuru. I am one of the partners of the owner of the company. We made a deal regarding the stone from the nearest mine. I am here to collect it. "

The miner turned around to face me with a serious face, because I used a super formal introduction.

The miner, after seeing me at first blushed but then immediately became uneasy after fully seeing my expression.

He turned his head to the side and coughed to get rid of his raspy voice.

Miner : " Greetings to you too sir Rimuru. I am sorry but I did not get a notice that you would come to collect any stone. So we had not prepared ahead of time. "

Miner : ( This guy must be one of the Bosses' top clients! He is wearing a super expensive looking suit and that demeanor is that of a skilled and experienced businessman. I didn't get a notice, but judging from how he looks and holds himself, it must mean that it somehow didn't get to me. )

I chuckled to easy him a little bit. He seemed stiff in his expression and speech.

Rimuru : " That is not a concern. After all. We decided that I would collect the stone myself. "

The miner looked at me with a confused expression.

Miner : " Excuse me sir Rimuru but, what do you mean saying that? " he asked me politely.

Miner : ( Now that I think about it. He is completely alone. He doesn't even seem to have any transportation vehicles with him either. )

Rimuru : " Exactly what I said. " I simply stated and started to move down the steep quarry.

The miner panicked a little and tried to stop me from entering.

Miner : " Mr. Rimuru! I don't think that going into the mine by yourself would be considered safe."

Rimuru : " It's ok. I can take care of my self. I don't look it but I am a Ninja. " I reassured him.

Miner : " A Ninja? Aren't Ninja supped to be tied to their village and only go out on mission? From the looks of it you aren't much tied down at all. " he asked skeptically.

Rimuru : " When you reach a certain status then not even the village can hold you much. And you aren't obliged to work for your village as it is better for the village to keep you more as a safety net, rather than forcing you into work and potentially risking losing a powerful ally. "

Miner : " Well, when you put it like that then I can take to mean that you are also one of the powerful figures in a Ninja village, right? And because of that you should have a pretty popular nickname. "

Rimuru : " That is not always the case. As some of us would like to stay in secrecy and the village approves of that more because they can keep their decks hidden. "

Miner : " Well, I guess that makes sense. But to be sure I will accompany you down the quarry in case something happens. "

Rimuru : " Well. I will not refuse you then. "

Me and the miner then descended into the quarry. It was a pretty steep hole if I do say so. It looks like they have been mining stone for quite some time here. I imagine that it's quite the feat for anormal human to climb up and down this hole.

We walked down the scaffolding stairs down to the quarry floor. The moment we got there I can hear a bunch of people grunting. Exhaustion is the theme here. The men around are worked quite hard here.

As we walked through the floor and passed a couple of exhausted and overworked men I decided it would be a good time to ask.

Rimuru : "  Quite the number of people here are quite driven to the point of collapse. Would you mind explaining this predicament? " I asked.

The miner walking next to me stiffened at my sudden question. His expression turned sorrowful and remorseful.

Miner : " Unfortunately. We are not given much leeway to get back our breaths. "

Rimuru : " Why not? I' sure you must have seen it. Some men here are almost collapsing. Dead on the spot. This is not how a company should be running itself. Driving people to their deaths. " I said in a cold tone.

The miner shuddered but still managed to answer me.

Miner : " To tell you the truth, sir Rimuru. The boss hired us when we were at our lowest. We would have died if had not taken the job. At least this way we can struggle on a little bit and hope for the better future. "

Rimuru : " My apologies. I didn't mean to put the blame on your shoulders."

Rimuru : " I may need to reconsider whether I should continue business with him in the future. "

Now I know that I came in here lying. But seeing the state of the workers is still tugging on my strings a little more than I can tolerate. To use and abuse your subordinates is an unforgivable crime in my book. I'm going to try to think of a way to help these guys if I can.

Hmmm.

Rimuru : " Over there seems like a good spot. " I said as I pointed to a empty area. "

Miner : " Well if you think so. But how exactly are you going to collect the stone, sir Rimuru? "

Rimuru : " Simple. You know how I said that I was a Ninja right? "

Miner : " I do remember our conversation from 20 minutes ago, yes. " he chided me.

Rimuru : " The point is. I can use chakra to make things happen. And now I am about to use it to make my life easier. " I said as I began to infuse chakra.

As I did the surrounding air swirled around me and pulsed outwards afterwards.

Rimuru : << Earth style : Earth Boulder Jutsu >>

I put both om my hands on the ground and began to spread my chakra into the ground. After it was spread I shaped my chakra in the ground onto a hollow bow. The chakra then ate away at the earth that it was in. Making a perfect cube cutout.

However to those above it didn't look like anything happened.

Miner : " Sir Rimuru? What are you trying to accomplish? " he asked skeptically.

Rimuru : " This. "

Rimuru : < Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu >

Rimuru summoned 200 clones, 50 on each side spread with 1 meter gap between them in a shape of a cube 50x50 meters.

200x Rimuru : < Earth style : Weapon materialization Jutsu >

All of Rimuru's clones materialized a large stone rod with a spike at the end and jammed it into the ground. Then, using the rod with large strength of each of them, they lifted a cube 50x50x50 meters of stone that weighted around 30 000 tons

Rimuru : < Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu >

200x Rimuru : < Earth style : Weapon materialization Jutsu >

Rimuru once again made more clones to assist in the work.

The job of the first 200 is to lift the object and once they lifted it, the other 200 will support it while the first group readjusts their rods to lift again, by jamming their rods into the stone.

All of the clones were nailed to the ground below them by another jutsu to keep them from simply only lifting themselves because of the difference in weight.

Rimuru stood there overseeing the clones do their work... also thinking about what experience will he have after he releases all of the clones after they are done.

The miner next to Rimuru stood there with his mouth wide agape with his eyes widening each time the clones lifted the giant cube 1 meter at a time.

Workers: " Whoa!! "

Workers : " How is that possible? "

Workers : " Have I lost it already? "

Workers : " Who the hell is that girl?! "

Workers : " There is no way. "

Rimuru kept hearing those type of things coming closer and closer when the workers around saw what was happening. They were also shocked and some frustrated. 

I get why they are frustrated. They are busting their asses off achieving little and some rando just comes up and does an entire week of work for all of them in about 10 minutes.

But this will be a new future for them. After all... It goes against my beliefs. And of they benefit from them and are happy because of it. Then why not force them.

When the clones lifted it for the last time the ones on support came forward and stomped the rods down with great force.

Rimuru : " My turn. " I stated and jumped up to as high as the center of the cube.

I materialized my katana made of Ice and I cut the giant cube into 0.5 m cubes in an instant. The reason I was able to pull something like this off was because I can now think fast enough to control the Body Flicker Jutsu in just parts of my body. Still it's not viable for combat for me. This is a special setting where I don't have to think about what will the opponent counter with.

1 000 000 cubes are soaring through the air. I have to get them to land somewhere safe. Otherwise those things will become mini meteors for the people below.

Rimuru : < Wind style : Heavy Torrent >

I let out a massive amount of my chakra into the air to control the flow of the current and used it's power boosted by my chakra to send the cubes down to the ground into an empty space.

Rimuru : ( I bet I can pile them up neatly as well if I try. ) I challenge myself and began to manually control the currents to send the cubes into rows stacking on top of each other.

I landed onto the ground where I previously stood and because I felt exhausted I wiped the sweat from my forehead. I actually didn't have much sweat on my forehead. But I my chakra was exhausted.

I turned around and saw a whole crowd of workers just gawking at me. Now I am not so tactless that I would not figure out why.

I decided that It would be best if I drop the intimidating face and instead be inviting like I always was before to my friends and subordinates and those who I would like one day to have by my side.

The miner who was with me for most of the time eased up the most at my change in atmosphere.

Rimuru : " Please Listen to me. All of you " I called out to everyone present.

Rimuru : " I ask. Are the condition under which you work acceptable? "

I heard a bunch of murmurs and a couple of people saying no or something along those lines. However I need everyone to respond to my words not just a couple.

Rimuru : " Hear my words! Do you simply accept your boss taking all of your hard work and repaying you with little to nothing?! Do you not want to strive for greater things?! Do you not want to be in a more comforting environment, where you don't have to work yourself to death to able to get something in return with no room for improvement?! And the only person who improves from your improvements is your boss and not you who made such efforts? Do you want to take back your life and lead it the way you want?! " I shouted.

Rimuru : " I ask... DO YOU ACCEPT YOUR DEMISE UNDER THAT BOSS?! "

I could see their eyes gaining fire. Everyone's lives were horrible the moment they crossed those doors. All of them want a change. All of them had hope, weather they abandoned it after all this time or not. 

Rimuru : " DO YOU ALL HOPE FOR THE BETTER FUTURE!? A future where you can live, laugh, achieve, be happy about your efforts, Be able to protect those who are close to you and trample those who would try and take your freedom away?! DO YOU?! "

Workers : " YEAH!! " a large majority of them replied with fire in their eyes. The rest of them listened to my words intently.

Rimuru : " I, by the name of Rimuru, offer you such a future. What you have seen me preform just now... Can be achieved by everyone here! The secret is chakra. The Ninja use it for missions like... Rescue, Assassinations, Guarding, Investigating, and other things. However every single person in this planet has it. And everyone can harness it's power to achieve even the greatest feats of strength. "

Rimuru : " I can provide you with the necessary guidance and knowledge. You will be able to achieve power. And in return. I ask of you repay me with your work. I will also pay you high enough for you to live comfortably and without worry. "

Rimuru : " DO YOU WISH TO FOLLOW ME!? " I called out to them.

Workers : " YEAAA!! " all of the workers yelled out while raising their arms.

Just like back home... hehehe. After a little while I started to enjoy giving speeches. It started to give me this sort of satisfaction seeing everyone motivated and fired up.

Rimuru : " Then, as of this moment, all of you are under my protection. "

Workers : " Yeaaa!!! "

??? : " WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! "

...

It was a sunny day with no clouds. Birds flying overhead. Beautiful greenery around as far as the eyes can see. In the middle of this forest was a road. The road was currently being used by a very rich man. The carriage that he was using as travel was being carried by multiple men. He was a porty man so traveling long distances on foot was out of the question for him. He wore a black suit, black pants, white shirt and black tie. His hairstyle was bald with a bushy beard. He used a cane to walk around and on sunny days wore sunglasses. The design of his red, black and gold was fancy in proportion to his large accumulated wealth that he gained by using people in dire situations to put them to work for cheap.

He was currently heading towards a quarry situated in the land of waves close to its city. He had a client who was buying a large quantity of stone for a large bridge. He thought that his client was out of his mind to be building something like a bridge to connect the land of waves village to the main land and that they thought that Gato would not be interfering.

But recently, he caught wind that something drastic had happened in the village of the land of waves. Some of his subordinates say that there was a battle going on and that the wind that was coming off the bridge had hit the quarry. So he had to go and check for himself. and possibly even make a deal with Gato to break his head with the client for a hefty price.

??? : " Hey... how long till we are there? " he asked one of his subordinates.

??? : " We have only 2 hours to reach the quarry. "

??? : " That's a long time... and my ass is starting to hurt. "

??? : " Please be patient sir. "

...

After a little while the rich man fell asleep in his carriage. The subordinates let a sigh of relief that their boss would not be complaining every few minutes.

...

*knock* *knock*

??? : " ...H-huh? " the rich man woke up groggy.

??? : " Please wake up sir. We are at our destination. "

??? : " Finally. " he complained as he got off the carriage.

He looked around to find find no-one at the gates.

??? : " Huh? Where did the two idiots go? This place is supposed to be guarded god damn it! " the man complained.

??? : " I think that something is amiss, sir. It would be better if we proceeded with caution. It has been quite a while since we had someone hire Ninja to attack our facilities, after all. "

They encircled the rich man and escorted him inside the quarry. After a few minutes of walking they started to hear cheers going off in the distance and someone vaguely saying something aloud.

??? : " What the hell is going on down at the quarry? Aren't they supposed to be working and not slacking off?! Let's go! " he ordered his men to hurry.

.

.

.

The rich man and his subordinates have gone down into the quarry only to see a very large crowd of his workers.

??? : "  I can provide you with the necessary guidance and knowledge. You will be able to achieve power. And in return. I ask of you repay me with your work. I will also pay you high enough for you to live comfortably and without worry. " he heard someone preaching.

??? : " DO YOU WISH TO FOLLOW ME!? " 

Workers : " YEAAA!! " all of the workers yelled out while raising their arms.

The rich man was baffled. He didn't expect for anyone to raise such a crowd to rebel against him. The reason for his shock was partly because he knows that most of the workers here were blackmailed to get them into work. And now they are ignoring his blackmail weapons like they are nothing but the wind.

And the talk of giving guidance? Knowledge? They will be able to get power? Power over him? It infuriated the man so much that his head was getting redder and redder by the second.

And that he also plans to take away his labor force?

Rich man : ( How DARE THEY!!! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!!! TO TRY AND STEAL AWAY WHAT IS MINE!! )

??? : " Then, as of this moment, all of you are under my protection. "

Workers : " Yeaaa!!! "

I have to think of something and quick! Otherwise all of these men will leave me in the dust!

Rich man : " WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! "

...

The crowd stopped cheering the moment that someone on the edge of the crowd shouted for everyone to stop.

the workers turned to see who it was. Some didn't even turn and their faces turned pale like the ones who looked to see who it was.

From his outfit. I can tell that he is the boss around here.

He looked absolutely livid. He was as red as a tomato! It's a little difficult to not bust out laughing at this guy.

He was huffing and puffing after his outburst. It seems that the old guy doesn't have much stamina. the men around him though.

They look like trained professionals. Ninja no doubt. there is no way that ordinary guards would allow their boss to enter a potentially dangerous area unless they were absolutely confident that they were enough to protect him while fending off attackers.

After he recollected himself he shot out his hand to point at me with a furious expression. he cannot see my face from this distance but I can.

??? : " WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!! I WILL PERSONALLY EXECUTE YOU, YOU SCOUNDREL!! " he yelled.

Rimuru : " Judging by your anger. I assume that you are their previous boss. " I told him. insinuating that they are already on my side.

??? : " WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I AM STILL THEIR BOSS!! " he growled.

Hmmm..... How about I.... be more.....hmmm. I kind of wanna do it. But at the same time I feel like It would be super cringy to me later. But I can't help but to have the urge to show off a little.

....

Screw it. I'll do it!

I infused chakra into my lungs and created another jutsu. This jutsu was not like the other ones. This one is intended to amplify the users speaking power. Making their voice into a thunderous boom.

Rimuru: " He... Who need his men to cover in fear in order to make them obey. Deserves none. " my voice boomed across the entire quarry and into the far area to the forest.

At the same time I spread Ice from my back and slowly started to form it into beautiful angel wings while I was speaking.

Rimuru : " He... Who's soul is ugly enough to hurt those he is supposed to care for. Is to be left alone. "

A small gust of wind came out of under my feet as I slowly started ascending to the air by using a very simple jutsu to constantly release blasts of wind ender me to keep me in air.

The wings grew in front of me in a closed position.

Rimuru : " He... who exploits the weak and miserable for his own gain. Deserves to be exploited instead. "

My wings after fully forming exploded out with dazzling light and a gust of refreshing cold wind. 

My face completely expressionless. Like the impartial observer. My hair lightly waved in the wind. And my eyes glowed with brilliant gold.

The rich man's subordinated quickly raised their guards and stepped in front of the man.

Just like I expected. They were ready to weave handsigns at the signal.

But I didn't stop when seeing them. I began to slowly glide towards the group of men.

Rimuru : " And those who are in peril  in the venomous clutches of he. Deserve to be freed. "

The closer I got towards them the more intense their expressions became. The Ninja were anxious. Not being able to read their enemy's expression or emotion made it difficult to anticipate a strike.

I floated in the air a few meters in front of them. They all had difficult faces. The previous boss was seething in anger.

Rich man : " What are you all waiting for?! Kill this brat!! " he suddenly shouted.

There were 7 Ninja in total. There were two in the back, most likely medics. The two in front were probably their tanks, and the remaining three were range damage dealers.

It's a little weird to refer to their roles like this some sort of mmorpg. But I was almost correct by simply by looking at their stances.

The three ranged Ninja opened up the fight by spitting out a fireball at me at the same time.

I countered by extending my right hand in front of me. And what I did looked like I simply caught the fireballs. But in reality I'm using a wind jutsu to keep them in place and fuse them together.

The 7 braced themselves for an explosion. They fired the fireballs while I was a little too close to them for it to not affect them.

But the explosion never came. And when they opened their eyes the ranged Ninja sweat formed on their forehead.

Rimuru : " If a fight you wish for... then a fight you will receive. "

I said and extinguished the fireball in my hand by cooling it with my own naturally cold chakra.

I then turned to those around us and gave them a warning.

Rimuru : " Please. You must leave this area immediately. I wish not to hurt my followers. "

When I said it they instantly nodded their heads and ran away from us as fast as they could to not be caught in the collateral damage.

Ninja Tank 1 : " Heh. You are only a spoiled little brat who got good genes. But that will make taking you down fell a lot more satisfying. " he stated. He seemed excited in his voice. The kind that battle crazy warriors have when they meet a strong opponent.

Ninja medic 1 : " You even gave that narcistic speech. Like you're some sort of angel sent by god. " she chided me.

Ugh!....

That hit a lot closer to home than it should have. I don't know where did I pick up the habit of showing off. But If I had to guess then it would be the time where I was super bored of paperwork that I missed using my powers. Now that I think about it I think a little of Veldora has rubbed off on me.

Rimuru : " What you think of me matters little to me. However what I cannot tolerate is a boss who uses his subordinates like slaves. "

Rich man : " It is within my right to use them as I please! I gave them everything they need! And all I ask is little compensation like you did. "

Rimuru : " Everything they need? A little compensation? It seems that I have to teach you a little lesson to not mistreat others. " I threatened the rich man.

Ninja Ranged 2 : " You? Teach us a lesson? Don't make us laugh! We are an elite squad of Jonin of the hidden Leaf! " he remarked.

Rimuru : " Interesting. I also happen to be from the Leaf like you are. " I said as I pulled out my headband from my pocket.

Ninja medic 2 : " Who are you then! We might know you. "

Rimuru : " I didn't spent that much time in the leaf. I wasn't born there afterall. But I do think that I got a nickname of some sort a while back. It was 'Frozen Apostle'. I think I earn it after I healed that one squad who's chakra was killing them after they were caught by a mine."

The medic seemed to think for a moment. But she could not think fast enough because the rich man ordered once more to attack.

Rich man : " What the hell do I pay you guys for? To chat around?! Kill this bra this instant!! "

The two Tank Ninja wasted no time and charged at me with their Swords in hand. One's sword was a broadsword and the other had a regular sword.

I stopped floating in the air and descended to the ground to meet them head on.

I hadn't retracted my wings. I wanted to test out how would I be able to them effectively when I no longer am able to fly. 

But in order to do that I have to make them AND my self super light. Or the wings super strong. Or use the wind jutsu that I had been using now but that would be no different from simply floating and not using my wings at all. 

The two men coordinated an attack that would swipe me both horizontally and diagonally. 

I materialized my katana in my hand and parried both of their strikes. After that they stepped to the side in order to dodge a projectile aimed at me but fired from the behind of them from the ranged Ninja.

This time a barrage of shuriken was hurled my way with earth spikes mixed in.

I flapped my wing and with great force I was propelled to the side.

The force was unexpected. Even though that I didn't flap it with even 10% of it's power. It was meant only to accelerate faster but instead it sent me out of the way of the attack on it's own.

The tank ninja who had a regular sword was enveloped by an aura of lightning. and with blinding speeds he dashed for me.

He managed to catch up to me within a second and tried to slash at me but was blocked by my wing taking the hit. The wing cracked a little but was quickly repaired.

Thank goodness he doesn't know how to spread his lightning cloak to his weapon as well. If he did then that wing and me would be a goner.

While he was still in the air I flapped my wings once more to propel me towards him.

I punched him in the stomach sending his hurling to the ground.

He coughed up blood at the impact. The medic seeing this took the chance to fix his injuries.

I tried to intercept them but was stopped by a suppressing spray of fireballs headed my way from all three of the ranged Ninja.

I then put my wings around my self like a cocoon to shield myself from the attack and making my self smaller making attacks harder to land on me when not aimed.

While inside I began to weave 77 handsigns within 5 seconds. Normally the handsigns are there to help you visualize the jutsu. But right now I'm using them to make it as efficient as possible for myself. Because I am about to launch a large scale wind jutsu.

Tank Ninja 1 : << Earth style : Lightened Boulder Jutsu >>

I heard him say. I started to feel around chakra naturally to see outside on my cocoon.

The moment he said it he jumped ridiculously high off the ground. He raised his broadsword over his head to swing diagonally.

Tank Ninja 1 : << Earth style : Weighted Boulder Jutsu >>

His speed increased exponentially as did his weight. He was falling on me with great speeds increasing each second by gravity. And the increased weighted was also applied to his sword.

If he manages to swing that on me then It's going to cut me in two.

Rimuru : << Wind style : Great Wind rampage >> 

I released my jutsu just as the Tank Ninja was about to strike me.

With the motion of my wings opening abruptly amplifying the jutsu the winds grew. The explosion of wind had sent the falling Ninja flying into the distance while those on the ground were blown away as well several meters. 

The rich man flew way father than the Ninja did simply due to the fact that he could not withstand the wind like they did.

But this brought them an advantage. Now they don't have to be worried about catching their client in collateral .

Ranged Ninja 3 : " Heh. Nice of you to rid of that nuisance.  "

The tree ranged Nin jumped closer together and synced their handseals together.

Ranged Ninja : << Elemental Canon >> they said in unison.

They fused Fire, wind and lightning into an orb in front of the tree and from it fired a laser at me goin at insane speeds.

I then countered with a beam of my own because I was too late to notice to dodge it.

Rimuru : << Ice style : Blizzard Nova >>

I borrowed that name from Millim's attack because this seemed too similar an attack anyway.

A gigantic beam shot out of my mouth and completely desecrated theirs's. But before they got hit the lightning Ninja that was healed by the medic got them all out of the way of the beam.

If he didn't they would have turned into ice and died on the spot.

Tank Ninja(Lightning) : " Damn it. This guy is strong. " he cursed under his breath.

While I was distracted the other Tank Ninja dashed for me and tried to swing at me. 

But I quickly countered by growing a large scaly looking Ice tail and crushed him with it by turning my body horizontally in a way that If I spin it my tail would swing vertically down on his head.

After I hit him I retracted my tail and flapped my wings to dash towards the medics.

The singular flap of my wings created shockwaves that resounded through the quarry floor.

I was intercepted by the lightning guy dashing towards me with his sword again.

This time I caught his sword in an gauntlet that looked like a dragon's hand made of Ice.

Rimuru : " The same thing will never work twice on a skilled opponent. " I commented and shattered his sword in my hand.

Seeing me shattering his blade with my bare hand so easily made a shiver go up his spine.

Rimuru : " And a medical ninja should never be in the front lines. They are easy targets and thus hostages. "

before they could react, two of my clones appeared behind the two medical Ninja and pinned the to the ground.

Medical Ninja 1 : " How did you?! "

Medical Ninja 2 : " We are experts in sensory as well! How did you sneak up on us! "

Rimuru : " It was not a matter of weather you sensed it. But weather you reacted fast enough. " I stated.

Medical Ninja 1/2 : " What? " 

I made the two clones go out of their range of sensory and prepared their Body Flicker Jutsu ahead of time and used it when time was right.

The result was that they didn't react fast enough to get away in time. Even if you had thought acceleration to almost stop time it would be pointless if you could not even move.

The lightning guy tried to punch me with his lightning infused fist while I was distracted.

But I learnt to be always vigilant whatever situation and be always aware of my surroundings.

I simply parried his fist with mine pushing his hand out of its trajectory. Then I punched him in the gut again and sent him flying towards the ranged Ninja group that was preparing another wave of attacks.

they had no choice but to cancel it and catch their squad member.

Rimuru : " The 4 of you are the only ones remining. Do you still wish to fight? " I asked.

Ranged Ninja 1 : " Well.. we have no choice but to. This is our mission. To guard that guy. " he answered.

Rimuru : " Was the money really that worth it? Was it worth it for you to risk your lives? L

Ranged Ninja 2 : " Something like that is what being a Ninja is about. Death is around every corner and it's only a matter of time before it catches you. "

Ranged Ninja 3 : " That is something you will never understand you overpowered brat! "

Rimuru : " Like I said before. Thing are going to change. I am not powerful. You are simply too weak. That is your reality. In the coming years the power that you displayed will be soon dwarfed by a lot of people. "

Ranged Ninja 1 : " That's impossible! We are practically Anbu level Ninja! We only got demoted to take on this job. This power was achieved by us with hard work! Something you do not understand! "

Things will truly need to change. The power difference from the Cardinal World to this one is gigantic. And Guy didn't bother to lower his power any more than he needs to. At this point he is as powerful as the day I met him. No I'd say stronger than that. Because of the countless experience he gained in these recent years by sparring with me.

Rimuru : " Soon... A higher power will emerge. Power higher than me and anyone in this world currently. " I stated.

And if I were to guess. His subordinates will be of similar power. because he simply has the ability to get the knowledge of how to do it. And that reincarnation stunt he pulled when he revived Zon and Faera. The moment of their birth they were almost as powerful as Charybdis if he didn't have his magicule jamming ability. 

And that unfortunately makes them even more powerful than me at the moment. Just going off on sheer quantity of chakra.

Ranged Ninja 2 : " The hell do you mean by that? " he asked confused.

Rimuru : " You will know in due time. " 

I don't have to explain it to them. Because once I report it to the hidden Leaf that Guy is on the loose then it would a world wide emergency.

I need to prepare them.

Ranged Ninja 2 : " 'You will know in due time.' Stop fucking with us by playing some sort of god! " he mocked me by trying to imitate my voice.

I... actually.... am a god.... The voice of the world told me so. I am a supreme deity. Weather that translates to this world.. I don't know.

But right now I am supposed to be a..... genin.... and I'm casually beating up a squad of 7 anbu...

Rimuru : " The way I am beating your asses says otherwise. And I am supposed to be a Genin." I drop my little act.

Ranged Ninja 1 : " Oh finally someone got off their fucking pedestal. To come talk to us mortals. " he mocked.

Ranged Ninja 2 : " Also, a Genin? As if. You are already at the level of Kage at this point. "

Ranged Ninja 3 : " Talk about gifted. This kid got a his birthday on Christmas with the amount of gifts he's got. "

Rimuru : " *Sigh*...... So care to fill me in on that mission of your? How long does it last? and does it have some sort of conditions? "

Ranged Ninja 1 : " Why the hell would we tell you! "

Rimuru : " Because if you don't. I'll kill the guy. With both of your high speed members out of the picture and medic unable to heal them it would be pretty easy for me to track him down while you sit here like ducks. " I threatened.

Rimuru : " You are all powerful people in your own right no doubt. And that is why the Leaf will need you to help. Hence I am trying to end your mission right here. "

They stayed silent. Their faces grew anxious. They knew themselves that I was right and that they got into a perilous situation for their mission.

Ranged Ninja 1 : " Ugh! Fine!... We were contracted to stay with him and guard him with our lives until he stopped giving financial support to the leaf. The leaf also need his money. Due to our client's recent endangerment by Ninja made him go to the leaf in search of protection. And he had enough money to make this sort of contract happen. "

Rimuru : " That is quite the sum he must have offered for the leaf to simply let go of their 7 powerful Ninja just like that. "

Ranged Ninja 2 : " Yes that he did. "

Rimuru : " Are either party able to terminate the contract? "

Ranged Ninja 3 : " Unfortunately only the client can. "

Rimuru : " That makes things easier. "

I located the clients location using my sensory ability. I found him in an instant hiding behind a tree. It seems that he sullied himself when he was sent flying like a leaf in the wind.

I then started to walk in his direction, but was stopped by the trio.

Ranged Ninja 2 : " What do you mean! You are not gonna kill him even after we told you are you?! "

Rimuru : " No. But there are mean to make a person do something against his will. Like threaten their life. " I said nonchalantly.

Ranged Ninja 1 : " If you do that then what will happen to the funds that the leaf has been getting from this mission alone?! "

Ranged Ninja 3 : " It will mean a gigantic hit to the hidden leaf's finance as a whole. "

Rimuru : " Then the hidden leaf will have to find something else to line their pockets with. It's not that hard if you think about it hard enough. " I stated.

Ranged Ninja 2 : " Are you totally crazy or what?! "

Rimuru : " No. "

Meanwhile I sent a clone the moment that I was interrupted to go and get the client.

My clone descended with his ice wings from the sky while holding the client by his clothes with one arm in front of him like a cat.

After my clone touched the ground he dropped the client on the floor. 

Client : " What are you doing?! I thought that you would protect me with your lives! What are you slacking off there for! Come on and save me! " he yelled as soon as he shook off his nausea of flying high in the air for the first time.

Rimuru : " I order you to terminate the contract between you and these 7 and in turn the leaf. " I stated completely neutral.

Client : " Who do you think you are ordering me like this?! " he yelled at me.

Rimuru : " This is an ultimatum. You either break the contract that is still in your left pocket. " I stated expressionless.

I moved my head closer to his. 

Our faces were only a centimeter apart. I stared into his eyes and he stared back at mine. I could see the fear rising from within him each second we maintained eye contact.

...

Why is this happening to me?! The richest man Eirich! Why are the high level Ninja that I hired with tons of money not doing their job?!

 Eirich : " What are you doing?! I thought that you would protect me with your lives! What are you slacking off there for! Come on and save me! "

But the three that were still conscious didn't move. They completely ignored my order! What happened to the whole 'protecting me with their lives' crap!

??? : " I order you to terminate the contract between you and these 7 and in turn the leaf. " the young girl ordered me with no expression showing on her. She seemed like a lifeless doll.

Eirich : " Who do you think you are ordering me like this?! " I shouted back at her.

This arrogant girl! Ordering someone like me like this! 

???  : " This is an ultimatum. You either break the contract that is still in your left pocket. " 

H-how did she know?! That the contract is still with me. I usually use it to wave it in front of the faces of the seven Ninja to make them do whatever I ordered.

Then she suddenly moved her head closer to mine. She was only a centimeter away from my face so I could not help but to stare into her eyes.

Her bright yet mysterious golden eyes. With....

I continue to stare into the person's eyes in front of me. I cannot help but to look at them. It seems that something is pulling me to them by force.

Then I look straight into her pupils and she looked into mine...

At that moment an unusual uneasiness befell me..

Her pupil were dark... darker than anyone I have ever laid my eyes on.

The more I looked into her pupils the darker they seemed to get. Like an abyss.

I felt something...shift...

It was as if the abyss responded to me trying to peer into it.

The girl sharpened her gaze.. and at that moment I felt it..

I didn't understand the phrase before when I previously read in some book that I bought from that one vendor in the village.

As if something that didn't exist could do anything that any living or tangible things could.

But at that moment I understood.

The phrase...

When you peer into the abyss for long enough. The abyss stares back.

Fear...

Fear enveloped my entire being as a whole. Not just the body but something even more fundamental to my being. 

Is it? My soul? Has the abyss stared back straight into my very soul?!

I could not help but to begin shaking and sweating profusely. The danger that I sensed coming from that was too great for me to bear.

All of my instincts were telling me to run but my body was paralyzed in fear because of the being in front of me right now.

??? : " Or your life is forfeit. " I heard an echoing voice from every direction. The voice was a deeper version of the girl's.

It echoed infinitely in my mind.

Eirich : " F-f-f-fine!!! I'll do it just please stop!! " I pleaded out desperately.

....

Client :  F-f-f-fine!!! I'll do it just please stop!! " he yelled.

I stood straight back up and looked at him.

He seems to be a little more than terrified. I only just looked at him. Am I that scary?

After I stopped looking at him ( How did that scare him so much? ) he collected himself enough to frantically reach out to his left pocket for the contract.

He then reached out to his other pocket for a lighter and lit the contract paper on fire a dropped in on the ground.

His breathing was ragged and frantic. C'mon... it was only a glare.

The other tree seemed to be also confused as to what happened in that short span for him to completely shift gears into a fight or flight mode.

After that he took the chance and started running away at his top speed to the forest.

I don't need to chase him. All my business is done here already.

Rimuru : " Well. This means that your mission is over. Report back to the hidden leaf. "

Ranged Ninja 3 : " Do you expect to get off without punishment from the Leaf? You disposing of one of their vital supporters like this will surely lead to consequences. " she stated.

Rimuru : " It is more beneficial for you 7 to go back to the Hidden Leaf to strengthen it. "

Ranged Ninja 2 : " Can you at least tell us your name? "

Rimuru : " Hm? It's Rimuru. Oh I see, you weren't present for that part where I revealed my name were you. "

Ranged Ninja 2 : " No we haven't. "

Rimuru : " Can you tell me your names as well? " I asked.

Ranged Ninja 2 : " Well... now that we are comrades I don't mind. My name is Irena Hareli. I specialize in Fire jutsu. " she said

Ranged Ninja 1 : " My name is Kin Azema. Nice to meet you even after all that. I specialize in wind style. " he stated.

Ranged Ninja 3 : " I'm Ekana Iburi. Lightning style. "

Medical Ninja 1 : " HEY!! CAN YOU STOP JERKING EACHOTHER OFF AND RELEASE US ALREADY?! "

.... Woops.... I kinda forgot about them.

Rimuru : " Oh that's right! Sorry sorry. " I said and gave the order to my clones.

Rimuru : " Why didn't you release them already when we ended hostilities? " I asked my two clones.

Rimuru clone 1/2 : " To troll you. "

Rimuru : " Of course. " I say and release the clone jutsu.

Rimuru : " Can you tell me your names as well? " I asked the due of medical ninja.

Medical Ninja 1 : " First! we need to heal those two. "

Rimuru : " Well. I guess I'll help. You can have the Lightning guy. And I take the broadsword. "

Medical Ninja 2 : " .... Are you a medical ninja? " they asked skeptically.

I can't blame them. By normal standards. A medical Ninja has little to no battle skills. They usually stay away from the fight and treat the wounded.

Rimuru : " I am. Do you know someone by the name Tsunade? "

Medical Ninja 1/2 : " Of course we do! What medical ninja in the world doesn't know her name! " they both shouted at me exasperated.

Rimuru : " Well. I'm her student. " I said while pointing my left thumb towards my face.

Their faces turned to shock and surprise. 

Medical Ninja 1 : " No way! You are her student! I remember asking her to take me up as well but got rejected before I could even say the entire sentence. "

Medical Ninja 2 : " The Slug Princess? I find that very hard to believe. " 

Rimuru : " Believe whatever you please! " I said in exasperation and made my way towards the buff broadsword guy.

Marking that as the end of conversation the other two medical ninja went over to the other guy and started treating him.

I stood next to the guy on the floor and examine him.

Rimuru : "Hmmm... Let's see. Ah... Broken ribs." I said as I felt around on his chest.

Rimuru : " Cracked skull.... and broken spine. " I said nonchalantly.

Rimuru : " How is the other guy? " I asked.

They glared back at me in exasperation and annoyance.

Medical Ninja 1 : "Broken ribs, spine AND punctured lungs! " she said while using her medical ninjutsu to stabilize the guy.

They don't seem too worried though. It seems that these two are also quite experienced. 

I turn back to my guy and extend my hand towards him and a green light comes out of my hands and envelops him.

In a few seconds his wounds and broken bones are all healed and connected back together. Thank got that he was unconscious otherwise he would be screaming in pain due to me moving his bones inside his body and scratching a lot of places that I heal up afterward.

I might need to study up on how to use anesthesia on my patients. 

I then slap the guy on the forehead to wake him up.

Tank Ninja : " Auughuuu... what was that for! " he complained as he held his forehead.

The other two heard their teammate's squeal and turned their head in surprise.

Medical Ninja  1 : " No way... "

Medical Ninja 2 : " She's already done?

When he came to took his time to look around and observe his surrounding. And last his gaze fell on me.

He then blushed and muttered.

Tank Ninja 1 : " Goddess. "

I would up my hand and punched his forehead to the ground. 

The blow left him unconscious again.

The two medics stared at us in exasperation.

Medical Ninja 1 : " He never told us that. " she complained.

Medical Ninja 2 : " And for it to be an under age looking girl. " she said disappointed. 

I turned around and started walking towards them to see how they are fating with their patient.

Rimuru : " Actually, I am a guy. " I stated.

The two stared at me shocked. Even stopping the guy's healing progress.

I only glared at them for a little bit to make them drop the subject and they quickly turned their head back at their patient beet red.

I looked over to the guy to see that only a little of his injuries are healed. 

Is this the time it normally takes for a medical ninja to heal someone from these injuries?

Rimuru : " You guys are sure taking your time. " I commented.

The two shot me a quick glare and then went back to focus on the patient.

Medical Ninja 1 : " We are going as fast as we can! How were you able to treat Doran So quickly?! " she went off on me.

Rimuru : " Emmmm.... chakra control? " I let awkwardly out.

They just eyed me a bit and went back to their work.

Meanwhile I sit around there for a few minutes before.

Rimuru : " OH RIGHT!! THAT'S WHAT I CAME HERE FOR!! "

The other people were startled by my sudden outburst.

Kin : " What are you on about? " he asked.

Rimuru : " I came here to get the stone from the quarry to repair a bridge! "

I then quickly got up and dashed back to the pile of stone that I created and got enough stone for the repairs.

Kin : " How are you gonna carry all that? "

Rimuru : " Hmm... good question. I'll make it work somehow. "

Rimuru : << Shadow Clone Jutsu >>

I created enough cones for each to carry some stone to make it one trip.

The others stared at me for some reason. I chose to ignore it and head straight back towards the bridge. Afterall I have a challenge to do.

Rimuru : " See ya in the village! " I shouted and waved at them.

Me and all of the clones carrying stone sprouted wings and with a sonic boom each they launched themselves off the ground why the flap of their wings.

Sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while. School is very... you know the drill.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 876 13
Hello Readers, Welcome To, The world of Chaos and beauty Re:Zero x Rimuru Thank you for joing I hope you'll enjoy the story..To all the awesome peopl...
16.8K 425 13
It's been years since Yuuki was defeated and the war ended Rimuru has been left with nothing to do but endless paperwork and advancing Tempest techno...
2.3K 53 8
Who would've known that you would become Satoru Gojo's entire world only to walk out of his life without explanation? That day forever haunts him and...
243K 6.3K 39
Rimuru achieved everything which was possible but there is one regret he has in his mind even after the 12 years of the great war that he cant save h...