Sinners Like Us || taekook βœ“

By vkookify

"i can make you moan louder than he ever can, kim taehyung" - in which kim taehyung who's unhappy with his ma... More

𝘴π˜ͺ𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘴
π˜› π˜™ 𝘈 𝘐 π˜“ 𝘌 π˜™
P L A Y L I S T
1 : tattoos
2 : moonlight
3 : lipstick stain
4 : drunk as a skunk
5 : kiss me
6 : me or him?
7 : caught red handed
8 : a sinner can only lie
9 : a moment for two
10 : you're dirty
11 : love hurts
12 : hyung
13 : take you to heaven
Road To Hell
14 : by your side
15 : naked
16 : fall out of love
17 : just a filthy hole
18 : will you touch me?
19 : chest play
20 : use your words
21 : go hard
E D I T S ( PT. 1 )
22 : erection
24 : dirty mouth
25 : i love you
26 : don't make any sound
27 : i can't stop loving you
28 : what are we ?
29 : did i lose you ?
E D I T S ( PT. 2 )
30 : love is stupid
31 : you're mine
32 : till death do us part
33 : bloodlust
34 : hoodie boy
35 : the truth untold
36 : my pretty boy
β™‘

23 : desperate for your love

16.4K 921 830
By vkookify

happy valentine's day qts♡

here's a special long chapter in the celebration of hitting 100k+ reads and also bcs of Valentine's.

do comments y'all and the playlist is very much recommended for this chapter !

and lastly, enjoy ෆ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"i said let's get together"

jungkook couldn't have heard that wrong. but again, it can't just happen to him when there's still someone between them. it was hard to believe.

"hyung. . ." jungkook hesitated for a moment, not knowing what to say. the warmth in his chest had quickly spread to the point where he wanted to kiss taehyung who stared back at him with wide eyes, clearly taken back by his own words.

"ah. . . i. . . i mean we can date- ugh sorry i don't know what I'm saying" taehyung blabbered, covering his face with his slender hands. jungkook could see the redness on the tip of his ears.

cute. jungkook thought.

"hey, look at me" jungkook cupped taehyung's face making him remove his hands from his face as he tentatively looked into jungkook's bambi eyes.

one thing that is notable about jungkook is that his eyes can have a significant impact on his overall aura. sometimes he can look intimidating as fuck - ready to bury you six feet under, while other times he can have this moony eyes look on, that makes him look as pure as the driven snow.

it was vexing for taehyung to not be able to understand jungkook's intentions. because what if he was just trying to mask them with one mere look in his eyes?

just like right now, it's impossible to know if jungkook is really sincere. taehyung has grown a lot of trust issues, partly due to the difficult life he has had in his marriage these past few months.

"i can wait a hundred years for you," the raven head laughed, "if i can live that long, then it is. so don't force yourself to say something you don't want to"

taehyung sighed, "no, you won't. you'll get over me"

hearing the brunette, jungkook narrowed his eyes and sneered, "you claim to know me so well, don't you?" the raven head then licked his lips, the silver ring on the lower lip moving along with his tongue where taehyung's eyes lingered.

"but you know nothing. my devotion, my sincerity, my wickedness, my madness, my obsession, my love, all that when i have feelings for someone-how much do you know, hyung?"

the answer was no, taehyung practically knew zero things about jungkook. if anything that he knew about the raven head, it can easily be a lie if jungkook chose to keep that a secret as well.

so the mockery in his voice was justified. what if, jungkook is really serious about him? what if he was really going to wait for him- as ridiculous as it sounds, but what if he actually waits for him year after years?

and even though, taehyung had no idea what were jungkook's intentions. if it was just infatuation or true feelings. whatever it was, taehyung didn't want to let go of the younger yet.

"but you're right. i can get over you. if you keep pushing me away. if you go back to that son of a bitch and not look at me anymore, maybe you'll really turn into a bitter memory - just a piece of my past"

taehyung couldn't understand why those words hurt him. couldn't jungkook just keep saying that he won't ever stop worshipping him as if he were the air he needed to breathe?

"but. . ." jungkook sighed, lowering his head he let out a nasty chuckle, sending shivers down taehyung's spine. that breathy low chuckle made the brunette feel things he shouldn't.

"will you like that?" jungkook stood up from his seat beside taehyung, before kneeling down to him and looking up at the starlet taehyung.

"do you want me to be someone else's?" jungkook pointed his finger at his broad chest, his black-blonde mixed hair obscuring his teasing eyes. pierced lips stretched into a sly smirk and tattooed hand bulging.

"do you not want me to be insanely obsessed with you?"

"do you not want me to wag my non-existent tail just for you?"

"can you bear the thought of me fucking someone else?"

"my heart belonging to someone else than you. . . say, kim taehyung, can you handle that?"

taehyung didn't realize his eyebrows were drawn together in a frown, and he had an uncomfortable feeling in his chest from the thoughts that had arisen from those words. he didn't like the way he was feeling, at all.

just the thought of jungkook with someone else, someone else being showered in his love and affection, someone else being wrecked under him, someone else having all his attention and someone else owning him- taehyung felt sick to his stomach. he didn't want that to happen. he didn't want jungkook to be someone else's.

jeon jungkook should belong to him.

"what happened hyung? why do you look like that?" jungkook muttered, leaning up a little to caress the older's face.

"like what?" taehyung sternly asked, in an attempt to hold his tears in. something in his heart burnt just looking at jungkook.

he can't have him, but he can't let him go either. how ludicrous.

"like you are afraid to lose me?"

that was it. taehyung couldn't hold it any longer. the boy broke into tears, sobbing to himself as he lowered his head to hide his face and let his emotions out.

"w-what. . . hyung?!" jungkook panicked and tried to make taehyung raise his head. but the older one just cried and looked away. because taehyung knows, he can't look at jungkook right now.

that face makes him fucking weak to his knees.

"i'm sorry hyung, i'm sorry i shouldn't have said all that. . . please don't cry. i won't leave you, i promise!"

taehyung halted before uncovering his face to look at jungkook. not caring about the snot, tears and puffiness in his eyes.

"you p-promise?"

jungkook smiled, his eyes radiating a warmth that gave a sense of comfort.

"i promise. we can lock our fingers if you want"

"you mean pinky promise?" taehyung sobbed cutely.

jungkook scrunched his nose to prevent himself from squealing or stretching the bread cheeks of the older before he nodded, "pinky promise"

both boys raised their pinky fingers before intertwining them, breaking into flustered giggles. jungkook rested his head on taehyung's lap, rubbing his face against the older's smooth legs since he was wearing shorts.

taehyung played with jungkook's soft long hair as he always wanted to, while the younger complimented how even with snot he looked so pretty. taehyung resulting in smacking his head from embarrassment.

however, they were forgetting it was not one of those harmless promises they could have made as kids. this one was hard to keep up, and it can ruin the lives of three people at once.

but jungkook swore to himself,

if he had to fight the world for his taehyung, he most definitely will.

┅┅┅

"you're back"

taehyung shuddered when he stepped in. his eyes fell on bogum who was sitting by the edge of the couch, looking at him with tired eyes.

the brunette didn't know why but bogum seemed really different. in their years of marriage, never once did taehyung fail to recognize his own husband but at the sheer moment of them face-to-face. one having a tired look in his eyes while the other just didn't want to look back into those tired eyes- everything felt so unfamiliar.

"yeah" taehyung dryly replied. not wanting to do anything with his husband at the moment.

just looking at that face reminds him of that dreadful night which still feels like a nightmare to him. just having a glimpse of his husband's face made tears whelm in his eyes.

bogum reminds him of how pathetic he is.

"how's your aunt?"

taehyung almost forgot he lied to bogum. nodding slightly, taehyung looked away. "she's alright now"

"i see. . . she never wanted to meet you after we got married. i guess things are good now?" bogum asked, looking at the stiffened male who wouldn't just look at him.

taehyung removed his shoes and walked in, "not really. but it was urgent." he tried to walk past bogum without sparing him a glance but bogum grabbed his wrist, stopping him from leaving.

taehyung widened his eyes from the skinship, being reminded of that night when bogum harshly grabbed his hand to drag him upstairs.

looking down at their hands and then at bogum, taehyung snatched his hand out of his grasp before standing a few feet away from him.

bogum realized what he had done just now and parted his lips to say something, but no words came out. not even a sorry.

taehyung's heart ached again. he wanted the male to say something, to speak for himself but bogum just stood there, looking at him with those hopeless eyes.

appearing to look like a stranger.

"don't touch me"

bogum nodded.

taehyung fumed. so he was really not going to say anything? was he at the fault again? what did his silence mean?

"you have nothing to say?" taehyung wasn't going to ask him this, but that burning in his heart had to lessen. and that silence was only worsening it.

"are you okay?" bogum muttered, almost whispering it to himself.

clenching his fists, taehyung controlled his tears. okay? after what he had done to him how could he ask that? had bogum finally lost all his emotions and turned into just a stranger, bound with the knot called marriage?

"i hate you" taehyung sobbed, failing to keep his emotions at bay.

bogum just stared at him, his own eyes watering but he looked away, biting on his lips.

"y-you mean that?" bogum's voice cracked. trailing his eyes up at his husband, the man asked with teary eyes. taehyung didn't like bogum in pain, tears never really suited him.

he remembers, after being abandoned by his parents because he married him, bogum broke down in tears, clutching his heart he cried so bad that taehyung couldn't help but cry with him - only ugly miserable cries.

still back then, it was them together, against the world. it wasn't so bad like that.

but right now, the two of them are so far away from each other that they can't even wipe each other's tears.

taehyung can't be swayed by those tears that he hated in his husband's eyes. if anything, those tears only trigger him.

why was bogum crying? why was he pretending to be miserable when he ruined everything with his own two hands?

"tell me, do you mean that tae?"

"what if i do, what will you do? rape me again?"

"tae!"

"don't shout at me!" taehyung yelled, tears falling along with his loud scream. bogum flinched and just stood there with slumped shoulders. the tiredness in his eyes just increased.

"i'll. . ." bogum gulped, looking away. "i'll give you some time. there's breakfast on the table, please eat" he took his coat that was on the couch before walking out, shutting the door behind him.

taehyung just stood there, eyes shimmering with tears as a bitter laugh escaped his lips.

"what did i expect. . ."

the sun is setting, and its intensity is dropping, as well as its color, which is turning more reddish orange. the surrounding sky is more in purple color as the sun continues to sink below the horizon, slowly.

taehyung watched the sun alone, his eyes calm and unemotional in contrast to the other times he would watch it with the brightest glint in his coffee-brown eyes - brighter during his teenage days with a certain man named bogum.

holding hands tightly while shoulders occasionally bumped making the boys so aware of each other that they could hear their hearts beat louder each second, tinted red cheeks and lips drawn under their teeth, tensed bodies with the setting sun's orange rues saturating their eyes. so young, yet so in love.

taehyung missed that feeling. he missed bogum. not even as a lover but as the person he used to know back then.

but guess people do really change. some for the better, some for the worst.

a weary sigh left taehyung's lips when he sat upright, grimacing from the memories that rushed inside his head. what happened to them anyway? why does taehyung feel like shit whenever he thinks about bogum? it wasn't like this even a few weeks ago.

it was gut-wrenching because he was trying to forgive someone who wasn't even sorry.

the brunette decided to take on the house chores since there was nothing better to do, but as he was getting ready to stand up, he stopped suddenly and noticed someone.

a certain tall raven head standing just where his eyes could find him. in front of his gates, with a big smile on his lips when their eyes met. taehyung didn't know what to do, he didn't expect jungkook to return so soon.

moreover, the question is, why's jungkook standing in front of his house?

the aforementioned male then waved his hand at the surprised taehyung, snapping him out of his thoughts. in return, taehyung waved back timidly, a blank look on his tired face.

jungkook leaned against the gate frame, just watching taehyung with a smile on his pierced lips.

as the sun's orange rays bathed jungkook in a mellow soft color, something warm and fuzzy inside taehyung's heart began to stir, observing the way that jungkook's beautiful body shone under the setting sun. the distance was long, but taehyung could still see the small sparkle in jungkook's bambi eyes and the beautiful smile that showed because of his bunny teeth.

jungkook never failed to look handsome and loving.

just the opposite of what taehyung felt about bogum nowadays.

however, when he noticed jungkook just standing there admiring him from afar, taehyung felt the need to speak.

"uhm, have you eaten?!" he shouted, afraid the words he uttered after gaining his composure won't deliver to the raven head.

jungkook looked around and then at taehyung, "ah, me? no! i haven't!"

"wanna eat together!?" taehyung didn't know why was his heart beating so fast and why was his face getting red again.

jungkook slightly enlarged his eyes before the smile got wider on his lips. he nodded like a happy kid, "yes, sure!"

"come over then!" taehyung shyly motioned for jungkook to come in.

and like a happy dog (except for the part he didn't have a tail to wag) jungkook walked to the door, not believing he was gonna have dinner with taehyung. although jungkook doesn't eat dinner before midnight but screw that. when will he have such a chance again?

taehyung rushed downstairs, almost tripping on his foot as he opened the door, eyes meeting another pair as excited as his ones.

"welcome" taehyung smiled, making space for jungkook to enter.

rubbing his sweaty hands together behind his back, jungkook stepped inside. unaware of the fact his heart was racing like crazy.

was this real? was he really inside taehyung's house? jungkook just couldn't believe his eyes.

as soon as he walked in, jungkook could smell the distinctive, sweet smell that taehyung always seems to emanate. it was an enchanting and inviting atmosphere that was so like taehyung.

"make yourself at home. i still need to start making the dinner"

jungkook turned around, "oh sorry, am i bothering you?"

"absolutely not! i. . . i kinda didn't want to eat alone. . . sorry if i'm bothering you" taehyung avoided eye contact, too embarrassed to look at jungkook after practically announcing he wanted jungkook to stay.

however, he raised his head at the raven head when he started to laugh.

"what?" taehyung pouted.

"hyung. . . you're just so adorable"

taehyung crimsoned and walked past jungkook, rushing to the kitchen so that the raven head won't see just how red he had turned from a few words. it was ridiculous, how much of an impact jungkook's words and actions had on him.

"should i help you?" jungkook teasingly shouted.

"no! just go sit in the living room!"

"okay!" jungkook chuckled.

everything taehyung does is just so cute to him.

the raven head took this opportunity to take in the surroundings of the house. he wasn't trying to be sneaky; he was just looking around in case to see anything that will draw his attention.

it did when he entered the living room. there were a few photo frames on the table beside the tv. taking a frame in his hand, jungkook blankly stared at the photo of taehyung and bogum laughing while holding hands together. another was them on the beach, the other one was bogum having ice cream which seemed like taehyung clicked it without bogum knowing. another one of taehyung lighting up a cracker in the dark, staring at the camera that bogum must have held. jungkook's heart ached thinking taehyung could smile like that because of bogum.

the last one was their wedding photo. both males had their lips connected in a kiss, smiling against each other's lips.

jungkook clenched his jaw and put the frame back in its place. he then turned around, only to find taehyung in an apron standing in front of him.

jungkook's gaze slightly tensed before he gave a small smile. "is the food ready?"

taehyung nodded, "almost"

"great" he averted his gaze.

"jungkook?"

"uh yeah?" looking back at taehyung, jungkook tensed again.

"i. . ." taehyung started, but then stopped. "nothing. . . let's eat" when he was about to turn jungkook grabbed the sleeve of his sweatshirt.

"hyung"

"mhm?" taehyung watched how the raven head looked nervous under his gaze.

"you'll keep your heart open for me, right?"

taehyung's heart hurt.

will he?

"why-"

"please, answer me. truthfully" jungkook clutched the boy's sleeve tighter, staring down at their feet.

never did taehyung thought, jungkook could look like that. so anxious and helpless. it was even more painful knowing he was the reason the optimistic lad was like that.

for how long will he lie to himself and to jungkook?

"i want to" jungkook raised his head only to meet taehyung's woeful eyes.

"i want to love you jungkook"

"i want to wake up next to you and fall asleep next to you"

jungkook's eyes shimmered.

"i want to keep my heart open for you"

"then do it" jungkook clutched harder on the fabric as he stepped closer, hovering over taehyung.

"love me, hyung. i'm desperate for your love"

"but i'm scared. . ." taehyung licked his lips, looking down at the tattooed hand and then up at jungkook's eyes which were desiring him and him only.

"i'm scared i'll leave you. . . i'm scared i'll b-break your heart" taehyung's voice cracked.

"i don't want to become a tragedy in your life, ggukie"

jungkook gritted his teeth upon hearing those words.

"god, hyung!" jungkook gently cupped taehyung's cheeks, making his lips pucker before he leaned down and pressed their lips together.

jungkook briefly kissed those luscious lips before pulling away. he then placed their forehead against each other and stared into taehyung's enlarged eyes.

"didn't i promise you? that i won't leave you? then what are you afraid of?"

"i know how things can turn if we aren't meant to be but that won't stop me from loving you. if the universe wants to separate us, i'll fight with the damn universe"

taehyung closed his eyes and let out a giggle. "fight with the universe? you're just stupid"

"and crazy. only for you"

taehyung smacked his chest and stood upright. "then jeon jungkook, let me be a little crazy too"

jungkook quirked his eyebrow before widening his eyes when taehyung yanked him closer by his shirt before smashing their lips together.

the rhythm of their lips moved in a soft cadence. jungkook was still processing the fact that taehyung had kissed him first. and by the time he snapped back, the brunette had withdrawn already and gave his boxy smile which did things to jungkook's heart.

"remember, you told me you like me?"

jungkook nodded with a puzzled face.

taehyung licked his lips and uttered the words jungkook yearned to hear.

"i like you too, jungkookie"

━━━━━━

finally, their feelings are mutual ><

or are they?

haha, let's keep on reading <3

++ thank you all sm for 100k+ reads. i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 2.5K 24
Neighbor's since childhood yet never fully interacted, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are set to bring out the best and worst in each other once thei...
807K 54.1K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
22.2K 808 22
JK - Why don't you understand this is wrong I am someone else's husband He said while looking at him while crying loudly he slowly wipe his tears wi...
534K 19.6K 28
In which a misunderstanding make Taehyung turn Jungkook's peaceful life turn into a living hell. 11.07.20 Grammar mistakes,typo please ignore Mpreg...