(๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ)Sassy Sere...

By SunnySimulation

HOLY SHIT WE REACHED #1 IN #SUNXREADER "๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š." Quick-burn story. Pacing is at... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
designs
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Valentine's Special (Not canon)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Help
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
uhhhhhhh (read this please)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chatper 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
memes/story slander
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 27

228 8 12
By SunnySimulation

1125 words

_______

When Y/N came in to work that day, there was an envelope on the desk addressed to her. She picked it up and opened it.

-'Dear worker, next weekend the pizzaplex is going to throw a party for the staff to show appreciation for your hard work! Please arrive at the pizzaplex at 6:30-10:00.

Want to spend the evening with your favorite animatronic? They'll be there! Wear something nice.'

Y/N thought, she didn't have a good dress, as she hadn't gone to any events in years. Y/Ns fazwatch vibrated with a video call from Foxy. She accepted the call.

-"Aye! Fox pup, did ya read the letter?"

-"I sure did, Foxy."

-"Are ya going?"

-"Sure, I have nothing better to do. I can hire a babysitter for Jax. It'll be nice to get out of the house other than work and groceries. Speaking of going out, I should get a dress, I don't really have one."

-"I trust you'll have good taste in outfits, fox pup."

-"It said animatronics are gonna be there, does that mean Sun and Moon as well?"

Foxy grew an irritated look. He looked away, then back at the camera, at Y/N.

-"They aren't permitted to leave the daycare on account of.. A bug in Moon's system, not even for special events."

Y/N looked down. She heard bells jingling.

-"Oh, gotta go, see ya later Foxy!"

-"See ya fox pup!"

Y/N hung up the call. Sun came up to her and gave her a quick hug. He spotted the note on the desk.

-"Are you going?"

-"I already told Foxy I would."

Sun sighed, digging his face into her shoulder. Y/N pet his head, smiling.

-"It'll be fine."

Sun leaned against her for a moment longer, but then a kid landed in the ball pit. Sun let go of her and walked over, and Y/N marked the kid down.

Y/N locked up the nap time room, and the lights flashed off. Moon picked Y/N up and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek that lasted not even half a second. Y/N crossed her arms and looked away from him.

-"What's got 𝘺𝘰𝘶 all sassy?"

-"You followed me home."

-"I just wanted to keep you safe, and hey, didn't we have 𝘧𝘶𝘯 last night?"

-"You still followed me home, stalker."

Moon made a 'hm' sound, hooking onto the wire. He brought Y/N up to him and Suns room, but Y/N still wouldn't look at him. He stepped behind the curtain with her, closing it.

-"Well then, I guess you have a stalker who's in love with you."

He gave her a quick kiss, then another, and then another, he kept going, showering her in kisses. She couldn't help but smile and giggle. Moon smiled softly.

-"There's my smiling star."

-"Shut up!"

Moon just gave her another kiss on the cheek. He hugged her tight, and spoke quietly, almost just breathing the words out.

-"God I'm so glad I met you."

Y/N smiled at him. She was glad she had met Sun and Moon too. Where would she be if she hadnt started working at the daycare? Moon kissed her, on the lips this time. They held on to each other for a while, before Y/N broken away to breathe. She layed her head on Moon's chest, hugging him tight.

Y/N clocked into her night shift, and Sun came up to her, picking her up.

-"I missed you."

-"I was only out for three hours."

-"That's three hours too long."

He hugged her tight, and then let her go. He took her hand and they walked over to a wall, sitting down. Y/N pulled her book out, starting to read. The lights flashed off, and Moon got up. She looked up at him, but she didn't see his familiar red eyes. She saw purple ones. Y/N slammed her book closed, standing and backing up, but her back hit the wall behind her. Moon let out a bone-chilling laugh, smiling at her.

-"𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚."

-"I was hoping it would stay that way..."

-"𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚.. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙨. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚."

He took a step towards her.

-"Back off!"

-"𝙊𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩? 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙭 𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚?"

-"Ill- I'll- I'll-"

-"𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡? 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡? 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩? 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙? 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄'𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙮!"

He swung his hand at her, slashing her face deeply. It knocked her glasses to the ground, and blood splattered. The slash marks in her face were deep, slashing into her eye as well. Blood spilled out of her face, onto her hand, which she held in front of her now, and onto the ground. She couldn't see out of her slashed eye. Moon froze, and looked at his hand. His eyes returned to their normal red as he stared at the blood dripping from his is fingers. Moon felt sick to his stomach, if he could have thrown up he would. Y/N felt dizzy. The world spinned, and she could barely notice the ground getting closer to her head.

....

-"𝙔/𝙉..."

. . .

-"𝙔/𝙉."

. . . . .

-"𝙔/𝙉!"

Y/Ns eyes shot open. She was in the void, on the platform, laying down. Glitchtrap, now in his full body form, sat beside her, looking down at her. She raised her arm and felt her face. The deep scratch marks were still there, and blood still seeped out of them. But she could see out of her eye again.

-"𝙊𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙜𝙤𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚, 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜."

-"Quit saying heal.."

Glitchtrap put his hand on her face, sliding it over her scratch marks. The vision in the eye went black, and she felt bandages on her face.

-"𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚."

-"Why do you care so much?"

-"𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙪𝙝𝙢- .... 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧! .. 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝."

Y/N rolled her eyes.

-"𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨— 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡."

Before Y/N could say anything, Glitchtrap raised his hands.

-"𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚, 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧."

He clapped his hands together, and everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 320 25
(discontinued) This story takes place when Moon is fixed and virus free. THERE IS ANGST AND FLUFF!!! (maybe smut idrk to be honest) (y/n) - your/name...
49.9K 1.2K 41
Yn has recently been hired at the Pizzaplex as a night guard after an opening appeared. They were given the rundown about all the animatronics, what...
4.3K 142 23
after moving to a whole new city you were accepted a position at the Pizza Plex as a daycare assistant! you were very excited to have a new beginning...