From The Ashes Of Betrayal (P...

By Cahpical

Ash Ketchum, a boy from the town of Pallet, had become world champion after defeating Leon in the masters 8... More

Important!
Chapter 1: Victory Celebration! Return to Pallet Town!
Chapter 2: Grand Reunion, The Trio Returns!
Chapter 4: Mysterious Sickness!
Chapter 5: Battle! Mentoring To The Max!
Chapter 6: Explosive Performance!
Chapter 8: The Big Day! Celebration Awaits!
Chapter 7: Battle! Calming the Nerves!
Chapter 9: Sombre Realization, Regretful Initiation
Chapter 10: Mission! To Steal 'Em All!
Chapter 11: The Bells Toll Towards The Future
Chapter 12: Dancing with Fate
Chapter 13: Back to the Basics
Chapter 14: From Now On...
Side Story Update and Links!
Part 15: I'm Going To Get Stronger...
Part 16: Meowth's Connection...

Chapter 3: Encore! The Coordinator and The Connoisseur!

103 2 0
By Cahpical

5 days until party...

Today, our heroes are once again sorting through fan mail, luckily for them however, another group of friends are about to show up unannounced!

"Hey Pikachu, how many fan letters are left..." Says Ash in a very bored and unenthusiastic tone.

"Pika!!!" Says Pikachu pointing to the empty space where the letters were.

"That was the last one?!? Yes!!" Ash exclaims as he and Pikachu high five.

The two rush downstairs to tell Delia about the good news.

"Mom! We've finished the fan letters! Finally!" Exclaims Ash in happiness.

"Pikachu!!" Affirms Pikachu.

That's great Kiddo, hey, I have a favour to ask of you two, could you take this letter to Samuel? He's currently at the Pokemon Centre near town checking up on a trainers Raticate as we speak, I'd go myself buy unfortunately I myself have to go to Viridian City for a few days, I'm meeting with your Father!" Says Delia.

"Wow your gonna see Dad?!? That's so cool, could I come with you once I finish this errand?" Asks ash with hope.

"Unfortunately no, we're going to be discussing details about the party that we don't want you knowing just yet, and besides, what if more of your friends show up? You'll need to be here for the days that I'll be gone" says Delia with a slight frown.

"Oh... Yeah I guess your right, I'll see him at the celebration though right?"
Asks Ash.

"Yes he should be, I don't think anything would stop him from coming to congratulate you on this tremendous achievement" says Delia with a even sadder frown which is immediately replaced by a smile.

"Hey Mom, you okay? You looked sad for a bit?" Asks Ash with concern.

"Of course, I'm fine, I'm just hoping everything goes well on your end, I know that town is going to be very busy today and I'm hoping you don't get lost hehe" Says Delia with a smile.

"Oh I see, well then, We'll be in our way!" Says Ash.

"Pika!" Affirms Pikachu as they rush through the front door.

Upon them running out the door, Delia immediately drops her smile and looks down at a picture of her, Ash and her husband Ghota, shedding a tear before getting up and heading out the door for Viridian City.

POV Switch to ???

"Hmmm, I think Pallet should be right up this hill according to this map" says a man.

Upon walking over the hill he'd be left disappointed.

"Ugggh why must the layout of this region be so confusing... Unova is much better compared to this..." Said the man out of frustration.

"Uhm, hello there, I was on my way to see a friend and heard you over here, you lost?" Says a woman.

"Oh another person! Yes I've been trying to find my way to a town called Pallet but I can't seem to read this map correctly..." Says the man.

"Your going to Pallet Town too? Well I must say you're looking the complete opposite direction" says the woman with a sweat down her cheek.

"I see... Sorry I'm not used to this region, I'm from the Unova region, names Cilan by the way" Says Cilan.

"Nice to meet you Cilan, don't worry I've got this region down pat, I've done many tours here in my coordination journey, although I'm from Hoenn" says the woman.

"Hoenn Coordinator? You wouldn't be aspiring to be the next Hoenn Princess would you? That would be a hard title to obtain" Says Cilan.

"How do you know your not looking at her?" Says the woman.

"Wait... Are you?!?" Asks Cilan in shock.

"Names May, and I am the Hoenn Princess, nice to meet you, Cilan".

"Wow! Who knew I'd meet the Hoenn Princess in Kanto, travelling to Pallet Town of all places!" Says Cilan astonished

"As I said, I'm visiting a friend, anyways, we should make our way there otherwise we'll lose track of time, not that its late" explains May.

"Following your lead" affirms Cilan.

POV switch to Delia

'Why is this happening now... Of all times it could happen... Let's hope it comes to light beforehand...' Thought Delia as she walked the dirt footpath to Viridian City.

"So tell me about yourself, other then being the Hoenn Princess" says a silhouette in the distance.

"No no, you've yet to tell me anything about yourself" says the other silhouette.

Upon getting a closer look at the incoming silhouettes, Delia would soon recognise the female

"May? Is that you?" Asks Delia.

"Huh? Wait... Mrs. Ketchum?!?" Exclaims May in shock and surprise before going in for a hug on Delia.

"Wait, that last name, did you say Ketchum?" Asks Cilan.

"Yeah, she's the mother of the friend I'm going to visit, fancy meeting you here Mrs. Ketchum" says May in happiness.

"Oh please darling call me Delia, that's what all my friends call me" says Delia with a smile.

"Hang on, your last names Ketchum right? You wouldn't happen to be related to a boy named 'Ash Ketchum' would you?" Asks Cilan.

"Why yes, he's my son after all, but come to think of it, now that I have a good look at you, I think I've seen you somewhere before..." says Delia happily

"Wait, you know Ash too!?!" Asks May in shock.

"Huh?!? You know Ash?!?" Replies Cilan.

Delia seeing the two question each other over Ash starts to make her laugh uncontrollably.

"You... You okay Delia?" Asks May.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm just happy my Son has made so many friends, speaking of which I remember your face, your Cilan aren't you? Ash has shown me pictures of his travels, he has talked about you on many occasions" explains Delia.

"Glad to see he hasn't forgotten his old pal" Cilan says thankfully.

May, still in shock that Cilan knows Ash, starts to question him.

"So, how do you know Ash exactly?"
Asks May curiously.

"I met him back when he was exploring the Unova region! I wanted to see his growth as a trainer, that and I had to keep an eye on him when he used to fight with another friend of ours" Explained Cilan nervously.

"Well I hope he behaved more then he did back when I met him in Hoenn, man was he a handful" replies May.

Delia continues to giggle before speaking up.

"Well it was nice to see you again May, nice to meet you Cilan! I've got business in Viridian City so I'll be out of town for a few days, if your both looking for Ash I'd recommend the Pokemon Centre near town, I asked him to go give Professor Oak a letter from me, knowing Ash he probably stayed to talk with him" explains Delia before.

"Alright thanks Delia!" Exclaims May.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Ketchum!" Exclaims Cilan.

They would both continue to wave to her until she was no longer in sight.

"Well, we should hurry, don't wanna miss Ash now do we?" Asks May.

"Not at all, lead the way!" Requests Cilan.

As they set off to Pallet Town, our hero Ash has just arrived at the Pokemon Centre.

POV switch to Ash

Ash after walking for what seems like half an hour finally sees the Pokemon Centre in sight.

"Finally... They couldn't have thought to move this thing a little closer to town?" Asks ash with an empty stomach.

"Pika..." Replies Pikachu just as hungry.

"Well never mind that, we can get something to eat after this" says Ash.

Ash opens the doors to a the sparkling sight of the Pokemon Centre before looking around for Professor Oak, spotting him on a call to someone.

"Yes yes I'm aware the situation is dire... I have already put the region on high alert, there is no reason to get the other 8 regions involved just yet, as for right now this is a regional problem, not a global one" says the Professor.

Ash deciding that its best not to eavesdrop on the conversation, heads on in and goes to talk to the Professor.

"Hey professor, glad I found you, my mother wanted me to bring you this letter" says Ash to the Professor.

"Oh sorry Ash, just a second" Asks Professor Oak as he turns around and walks slightly away to keep his voice hidden enough for Ash to not hear.

"Hey Pikachu, you getting weirded out by this?" Asks Ash to his buddy.

"Pika?" Replies Pikachu.

"Yeah I guess, probably a shortage of Tangela's again" sighs Ash in annoyance.

"Yes thank you, gotta go, the World Champ's here... NO! We will not- look, listen, we'll talk about this another time!" Yells the Professor.

Professor Oak then hangs up the phone.

"Sorry about that Ash, Lance has been on me lately about a shortage of Tangela's again" Lies the Professor.

"Thought so" Chuckles Ash.

"Well anyways, what is it you wanted to bring to my attention?" Asks the Professor.

"Here, Mom wanted me to give you this letter" says Ash.

"Well thank you, say, how's little ole' Pikachu doing? Might as well check up on him whilst your here right?" Asks the Professor trying to distance himself so that he can read the letter in case it was about their talk last night.

"Well Pikachu? You doing fine?" Asks Ash.

"Pika!" Says Pikachu in perfect condition.

"That's amazing buddy, also I just remembered, is Misty and Brock still here?" Asks Ash.

Oak, hearing this question, knows exactly how to redirect Ash.

"Nope, left about an hour ago, they said they're going to 'Masala Vista' in town, you could maybe catch up with them" lies Oak, knowing that they were still here but just in their room.

"On it! Me and Pikachu have been starving ever since we left to find you, well Pikachu, guess we know where we are going for late lunch!" Exclaims Ash.

"Pika!" Affirms Pikachu.

"Late Lunch you say? Allow us to join you" comes a female voice from behind Ash.

"Huh? Who was that?" Ash Asks as he turns around.

"You don't recognise my voice?!? It's me you dimwit!!" Reveals May.

"Hey Ash! Long time no see!" Says Cilan.

Ash upon seeing the two, starts to sparkle his eyes as he runs towards them.

"Cilan!!! Its so good to see you again!" Says Ash ignoring May.

"Glad to see you too buddy, been a while since we last talked has it not?" Questions Cilan.

"It sure has been hehe" says Ash.

"Pika Pi..." Says Pikachu with a terrified expression, hiding behind Cilan.

"What's wrong Pikachu?" Says Ash as he turns around to see a very furious May Running at him with all the strength in her body.

"Uh oh... Gotta run!" Says Ash bolting around the Pokemon Centre as May's giving chase.

"You get back here Ketchum!!!" Says May in a fit of rage.

Ash looks back before realizing she is inches away from him, which scares him enough to slow down for her to catch him.

"I've got you now you traitor!" Says May as she knock's Ash's noggin with a single punch, causing Ash to fall, but instead of being hurt, he just starts laughing.

"You should have seen the look on your face!" Says Ash as he continues laughing.

"I... Don't understand..." Says May in immense confusion.

Ash begins to calm down in his hysteria and pulls May in for a hug.

"I was messing with you, I just wanted to see your reaction to me running by you" says Ash clearly still chuckling.

May, conflicted whether to accept Ash's hug or go for another Punch, opts to go for another, Gentler punch to the noggin causing Ash to lose balance before being caught by May and being crushed in what seemed to be a 1:1 recreation of his mothers death hugs.

"You dummy, don't ever pull that stunt again" says May with a small smile on her face that over time constantly grows until she starts bursting out laughing.

"Now I don't get it..." Reveals Ash.

"Don't worry, I'm just glad to see you again" says May going in for a third hug.

"Likewise, its been forever since I last talked with you, you doing alright?" Questions Ash

"Well after that vented anger of mine yeah, I'm doing well" says May

"You two put on quite the spectacle I must say" says Cilan chuckling.

"Pika!" Exclaims Pikachu as he jumps onto May.

"Ahh Pikachu! Oh its been forever! How has Ash been taking care if you? Do I need to hit him over the head again?" Asks May.

"Chu" says Pikachu in denial.

"How have you been Cilan? Haven't seen you since Unova" says Ash.

"I've been doing well, not much has really changed in my life, still being a Gym leader, Still a connoisseur at heart" reveals Cilan.

"Wait your a Gym leader Cilan? My Fathers a gym leader too! He's the gym leader at Petalburg Gym in Hoenn!" Says May.

"I'm one of three gym leaders at Straiton gym in Unova, although I'm almost never there due to my passions, so my two brothers Chilli and Cress usually take over" Replies Cilan.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Asks Ash in confusion.

"Yeah, if it wasn't for me Cilan would still be finding his way here" replies May smugly

"I will admit when I'm beat, I couldn't navigate this region to save my life..." Says Cilan.

"Glad to know you two are getting along, I just gotta say goodbye to Professor Oak and I'll-" Ash looks around to see that Professor Oak is nowhere to be seen.

"Huh... He disappeared... Oh well, I was just about to head to late lunch, I know you offered to join me but here's an official invitation" says Ash.

"Yay!!!" Exclaims May.

"What place are you thinking of?" Inquires Cilan.

"I know a place that serves food specially for Humans, but also has some of the best Pokemon food that Pikachu's ever had! Its called Masala Vista! Come I'll show you" says Ash holding the door open for his two companions.

"Alright!" They both say on unison.

POV switch to Oak

'Dammit... Delia why are you going to viridian! This is not the time to be going to such a dangerous city! Especially not when your the mother of the world champion!' Thought Oak as he read through the letter.

'You should have at least told me about it, I would have sent Tracey along with you, at least give you some protection should anything happen' Oak continued to think.

'Oh well, I know that Ghota is in Viridian City atleast, you'll be in safe hands then' affirmed Oak in his thoughts.

POV switch to Ash

"This is the place!" Reveals Ash to his two companions.

"Wow I must say, I didn't take you for someone who liked this kinda food Ash" Reveals Cilan.

"Well its not Fried Chicken or Spaghetti, its still really good, they have some of the best food for both Humans and Pokemon in Pallet!

"Well if that's the case then come on out Glaceon, Skitty, Blaziken, Beautifly, Munchlax and Wartortle!" Exclaims May as six Pokemon Reveal themselves from their Pokeballs.

"You too Pansage, Crustle, Stunfisk!" Exclaims Cilan, the three Pokemon revealing themselves as well.

After the group orders their food they begin to talk about their life's and what has happened since they last saw each other, although many were minor things.

"So yeah that's how we stopped a fire from outbreaking into the Gym, we ended up tinting the glass on the roof which has had drastic effect on Pansage's Solar Beam so we ended up replacing it with Leech Seed instead" says Cilan laughing.

"Pika..." Says Pikachu with a groan.

"What's wrong buddy?" Says ash as he turns around to see all the Pokemon on the ground groaning in pain.

"What the-" say all three as they look in horror at the sight.

"Quickly, you three, return!" Says Cilan calling back all of his Pokemon.

"You six, return!" Says May recalling hers.

"Pikachu!" Says Ash picking Pikachu up "Come on, we gotta go!" Says Ash as he bolts to the Pokemon Centre, the two following behind him.

POV switch to Misty and Brock

"Hey Brock?" Asks Misty.

"What's up?' Replies Brock.

"What did you end up getting Ash for the Celebration?" Inquired Misty.

"Me? I got him a set of Heavy Balls, in case he ever decides to catch some Rock Type Pokemon to remember me by, since they're usually quite heavy seeing as they're made of... Well... Rocks" says Brock chuckling.

"Your idea wasn't far from mine actually, I got him some Dive Balls for the same reason" says Misty nervously.

"You think he'll like them?" Asks Brock worried.

"Of course he will, not only are they thoughtful gifts, they're practical aswell, he may be the World Champion but he has still to catch every Pokemon" Replies Misty.

"Yeah I guess your right!" Says Brock.

"Anyways, should we go check up on your Psyduck? Poor things in a constant headache and keeps misfiring its confusion at every turn" says Brock reminding Misty.

"Yeah, you think this could be a sign that its evolving?" Asks Misty Hopeful.

"Mmmm maybe, probably not though" says Brock.

"We'll see once we talk to Nurse Joy" explains Misty.

They both enter the main lobby and see the doors being opened by a trio who they didn't bother to identify, instead asking Joy to check the status of Psyduck, who asks Chancey to Check as she sees the other group of concerned trainers.

"Well... Let's hope for the best..." Says Misty hopeful in her quest to get a Golduck finally.

"Chancey, Chancey!" Chancey says as it shows them the computer telling them that Psyduck is Stable.

"Thank you Chancey, now could you please get us 10 Pokemon stretchers please?" Asks Nurse Joy coming back from talking to the other group of trainers.

"Well I suppose I'm not getting a Golduck anytime soon, aren't I May?" Sighed Misty.

"Judging from the nurses description, nowhere close" Says May back to Misty.

"Well Brock seems to me you have your hands full" says Cilan.

"Always my dear friend Cilan, always have to be for my line of work" says Brock back to Cilan.

Ash realizing who the other 2 are stares in complete shock at the spectacle happening in front of him.

"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."

"WAIT A MINUTE" say all four simultaneously.

"M-Misty Brock?!? Is that you!?!" Says May in disbelief.

"May!! Its been so long!!" Says Misty in Disbelief.

"B-Brock?!" Exclaimed Cilan.

"Cilan, May, its you!?!" Replies Brock.

All four immediately recognise each other except for Misty and Cilan who up to this point were unaware of each others existence

"Wait a second, I think I remember you from one of Ash's photos, yeah, the one you pointed out yesterday Brock! Is that him?" Asks Misty.

"Yeah that's him, so how's it hangin man?" Says Brock as he shakes hands with Cilan.

"Not much really, I do have a few titbits I'd like to share but that can wait for another time, for right now we've got an emergency on our hands" Exclaims Cilan.

"Why what's going on?" Asks Misty.

"Our Pokemon aren't doing so well, they've fallen I'll after eating some of 'Masala Vista's' Pokémon foods" reveals May.

"Oh no..." Says Misty with Sorrow.

"Chancey, Chancey!" Says Chancery and Joy coming in the lobby with 10 Stretchers.

"Quick, release your Pokemon!" Says Joy.

The 2 would release their Pokemon and Ash would place Pikachu on the stretcher as he, May and Cilan watched them be taken to the emergency room.

"Let's hope its not anything serious..." Says Brock.

As they continue to worry in silence, Nurse joy comes out of the room and informs them of the news.

"You took them here for this?" Asks the nurse.

"Huh?" Says the three.

"They just have a stomach ache, how much food did you give them?" Asks the Nurse with suspicious eyes.

"We gave them a bowl each, we went to Masala Vista in town?" Says Ash.

"Oh no wonder, their bowls are massive, way too big for most Pokemon, out of all of them only Blaziken seems to be fine, he can go with you" Says Joy as she asks for Blaziken to come out.

"Blaze?" Says Blaziken.

"Well I'm glad that atleast you're okay Blaziken" says May as she hugs the Pokemon.

"Hey Ash, since we're all here together, why don't we all hang out? I know a great game we can all play!" Says Misty.

"Well... You see..." Says Ash as he points to the sun which is almost about set.

"Wow, we sat at that store talking for that long?" Asks Cilan Baffled.

"Apparently so" affirms May.

"Unfortunately I have to go home and keep watch over the house, I know Mimey has it covered but he... Well let's just say he feels a but too much freedom when he's alone" Says Ash remembering Mimey going into a cooking spree, and using up all the food in the house.

"Don't worry we understand, besides, we'll still be here for the next 6 days anyway!" Says Brock.

"Welp, I gotta head off! See you guys tomorrow maybe!" Says Ash.

"So what's this game you were talking about Misty?" Asks Cilan.

"Well...." Replies Misty.

POV switch to Ash

'I'll be back for you tomorrow Pikachu as for now I gotta make sure the house is still intact' thought Ash.

"I can't wait for tomorrow!" Says Ash with a slightly slurred tone.

"..."
"..."
"..."

As Ash is walking down the dirt path he starts to feel a sense of dread fall upon him, a sense of loneliness, but not the one where he's alone in the house, the one where there is no-one.

He takes a look around, no-one was around, no-one was anywhere, why was he even feeling this? He was happily talking with his friends just minutes ago!.

"What... The... Why am I feeling like this..." Says the boy slowly losing consciousness.

He would look out to the setting sun before his eyes snapped shut and lost consciousness.

"..."
"..."
"..."
"Ash?"
"Ash!?!
"ASH!?! WAKE UP BOY!"
"..."
"..."
"..."

Ash would later wake up on a couch of some kind, before his eyes were covered by a damp and heavy object.

"..."

He tried to speak but for some reason he couldn't.

Before he could register anything else the heavy and damp object was removed from his eyes and he could see again, although the first thing he saw was something or someone he didn't like.

"..."

He still couldn't speak so he did what many would try to do and move his body, which he had some slight success.

"I'm glad you decided to join us Ash, we know what happened, and I will help you in your goal, as long as you, help me with mine" said the figure.

Ash didn't like where this was going at all, a nightmare? This had to be a nightmare, Ash would reach for a Pokeball with a lightning bolt that sat on the coffee table beside him.

Knowing exactly who's Pokeball that was, he'd continue to desperately reach for it.

Each second he'd inch closer to the ball, closer, and closer.

Until...

The ball cracks in two, the ball was destroyed.

Realizing the implications of this, Ash would then spring forward and yell.

"Pikachu!!" Screams ash as he sits up and looks around the room, the man and the Pokeball were gone.

"Mimey!!!" Says Mr. Mime as he took Ash's head and laid it back down to the couch and continued to put the heavy and damp object, which turned out to just be a towel that Mr. Mime was using to calm Ash's fever down.

'What the... Hell was that!?!' Thought Ash terrified.

He'd hear fast footsteps coming from upstairs rapidly approaching the staircase, he'd watch until he could see the culprit.

"My boy are you alright!?!" Asked the culprit in fear.

"Professor Oak?..." Asked Ash weakly

"I'm so glad your okay boy" Exclaims Oak in Relief.

"What... Happened to me?" Asked Ash.

"I don't know my boy, I found you knocked out on the side of the road a few hours ago, I have Tracey at the lab testing your vital signs remotely as we speak" Exclaimed Oak.

"I... Don't know what happened, I was walking home and then just... Nothing... I was back here and... Pikachu..." Says Ash in worry.

"Tracey, any results on those tests yet?
Asks the Professor.

"Yes, I have checked the symptoms of Ash's case..." Says the Sketcher worried.

"He had a panic attack, but I can't determine what it was from without his input" Says Tracey.

"It could have just been a very unfortunate accident that occurred, and whilst I doubt it'll happen again, I forbid you to go outside tomorrow, you are going to stay inside until I know you're safe" says the Professor.

"Hey professor..." Asks Ash weakly.

"Yes my boy" replies Oak.

"Could you send... Tracey over to the Pokemon Centre... And see if Pikachu's okay?" Pleads Ash.

"I highly doubt Pikachu is of any harm, but I will do so..." Says the Professor as he reached for his ear piece.

"Tracey, I need you to head to the Pokemon Centre and check up on Ash's Pikachu" says the Professor.

"Loud and Clear, on my way!" Says Tracey as the line is cut.

"Well boy, I'm afraid we won't know what caused it to happen, but we can take comfort in knowing it wasn't anything related to your health, other then the panic attack you just incurred, your in perfect health, could stand to lose a few pounds, but perfect" says Oak chuckling a but to lighten the mood.

"Thanks... Professor" Asks Ash as he slowly starts to fall asleep again, this time naturally.

"Anything for you Ash..." Says the Professor still clearly worried.

'Well, with Delia all the way in Viridian City, and Mimey being the only one taking care of Ash, it stands to believe that I should stay here and help him aswell' the Professor thought.

'I do know a few good recipes for calming people down, I'll make him some soup in the morning to calm his nerves' Oak thought.

(Knock Knock Knock)

'What? Who could be here at this hour?' Thought the Professor as he walked up to the door and opened to see two people who he knew he could trust with Ash.

"Professor Oak? What are you doing here?" Asks the boy.

"This is weird, I didn't think you'd be here professor" says the girl.

"Ahhh hello... I'm glad you two came here at this time, Ash... Isn't in the best state right now... He had a panic attack earlier and is currently resti-" the Professor would get cut off with the two rushing past him to see him on the couch.

"Is he okay?!?" Asks the boy.

"Please tell me Ash is fine!!" Says the girl.

"Yes, yes calm down, He's asleep, we don't wanna wake him up, he only went to sleep a few minutes ago, poor boy... He's had a rough day... It may take him a while to wake up tomorrow".

"I... I see..." Says the boy clearly worried.

"Should... Should we come back tomorrow or?" Asks the female.

"Actually, I know I can trust you two to look after him, since this is the case I'll write down the recipe for the soup that can help him calm down tomorrow, and I'll be on my way" says the Professor.

"Okay, don't worry, we have this covered, just leave it to us!" Silently shouts the boy.

"I'll contact you two to tell you the news of Pikachu's health tomorrow, that'll help to calm him down even more, anyways, I'll leave him in your capable hands".

"On it" says the boy.

"I've taken care of him before, I can do it again" says the girl.

"Thank you... Goh... Iris..." Says the Professor as he shuts the door behind him.

Chapter 3 end

Omg I am so, so sorry for the 28 hour lateness, I was halfway done with it yesterday when my phone died and Wattpad erased over 1k words from the story, meaning I had to re-write all from the part where Ash goes to the Pokemon Centre to Cilan and May meeting Brock and Misty at the Pokemon Centre

So, once again, sorry for the delay

Once again I do NOT own Pokémon or its characters

The only semi non-canon character is Delia's husband who is in the mentioned in the anime, just not by name, so for the purposes of the fanfic I made his name Ghota (Ghota Ketchum All) which is the non-canon part

Once again, if you see any spelling or grammar mistakes, point them out so I can fix them immediately :)

I have attempted to put a little teaser in here for what's to come, thankfully we are now only 4 days away from the big party

This is Cahp, signing off for the night and I will (Hopefully see you again tonight (although I will probably make this a week process for each chapter, just to make sure their are no mistakes, can give me ample time to get past writers block ect.) Seeya's soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 1.6K 29
You may think everyone lives in a happy ending, you may think that everyone and everything will be okay. But you are very wrong, the world is a painf...
10.4K 230 46
Ash Ketchum had only just won against Leon. He went back to Palet Town for a short period of time but what was supposed to be a little visit to his h...
22.5K 460 13
After years of training and traveling, 23 year old Pokémon Master Ash Ketchum has finally reached the end of the road. Or so he thought. After losing...
179K 2.7K 22
Our favourite trainer has finally beaten Leon and with all his Pokemon in Bag and Pikachu with him he ventures off on the outskirts of Pallet Town wi...