He Fell In Love With His Wife...

By PayalGupta2001

shaurya sabherwal was forced in the marriage.... while she was very happy with the wedding... let's see how... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15 (Realisation)
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 14

1.3K 132 102
By PayalGupta2001

Next day..... In morning he opens his eyes... And sees her in his arms ... He smiles looking at her lovingly.... He caresses her cheeks .... Kisses her forehead.... Then he hugs her again.... And sleeps for some more times...

Anokhi feels him hugging her more tightly... She opens her eyes... And sees him sleeping smiling.... She smiles at him.... She makes herself free from him... And gets out of the bed.... He frowns in sleep... And moves on bed ....

Shaurya- let me sleep na...

Anokhi- aapko Jana nahi hai? 6 baj rhe hai....?

Shaurya opens his eyes in shock...

Shaurya- what... Itna late hogya... Oh no....

Anokhi- haa... Jaldi jaiye ready ho jaiye... Mai breakfast banati hu...

He nods and goes inside to get ready...

Anokhi goes down to the kitchen... And sees astha making breakfast....

Astha- are... Jaa tu ready hoja.. mai tab tak yaha sambhal leti hu.... Jaa...

Anokhi nods and goes to her room... Shaurya was still in bathroom... She takes her clothes and goes to Devi's room to get a bathe and get ready....

7 am...

Shaurya runs down.... And sees astha and anokhi waiting for him... Devi too comes there...

Astha- aaja... Jaldi se nasta karle...

Shaurya- nahi maa... Aap pack karke de do... Mai vaha kha lunga...

Astha- are par..

Shaurya- pls maa... Jaldi .... Bahut late hogya ...

Astha nods... And they pack the breakfast for him....

Shaurya- okay.. bye ladies....

He leaves....

Astha- aisa to kabhi hua nahi.... Pata nahi Aaj kaise late kr diya...

Devi- are..  nayi nayi sadi huyi hai.. samjha Karo ....

Anokhi smiles... They look at her teasingly... She goes to kitchen....

•••••••••••••

It been two months of their marriage... After their dinner date... He was still in Patiala... He has got back to back works  which keeps him busy all this while .... While they used to talk on call.... Shaurya used to flirt with her... And she used to blush at his words.....

It's been one month they have seen each other face to face....

Anokhi resigned from her previous college... And one month notice period was also over... Anvi got admission in SIAC Chandigarh....

Today is the first day at her class .... Anokhi visited bhalla house... So that she can take anvi to SIAC .. and she also can visit SIAC...

They reached SIAC... Anvi was so much excited and nervous...

Saarthak was waiting for them at entrance....

Saarthak- bhabhi... Aagyi aap... Chaliye.. sabse pahle Mai aplogo ko SIAC ka tour karwata hu....

Anokhi nods ..

And they went on the tour to SIAC ... He shows them every room and cabin... Introduces anokhi to every teachers.... While anvi was feeling ignored... So she decided to go by herself to library... While they were talkin... Anvi leaves from there...

Saarthak- so Ms Maya... Ye hai Anokhi sabherwal....

Maya - nice to meet you Mrs sabharwal....

Anokhi smiles...

Saarthak looks for anvi... But she was not there.... He was confused...

Saarthak- bhabhi... Anvi kaha gayi??

Anokhi- don't worry... Yahi kahi hogi .. 

Saarthak nods....

Anokhi- achhaa.. Saarthak... Ab mai chalti hu...

Saarthak- okay bhabhi... Bye...

Anokhi turns to leave... At the same time she gets a call from her husband..

Anokhi- hello...

Shaurya- kya kar rhi hai aap?

Anokhi- SIAC aye hai... Anvi ko drop krne...

Shaurya- ohh... So kaisa laga institute?!

Anokhi- bahut achha hai.... Sab bahut achhe hai yaha... Aur ye place v bahut achha hi.... Interior v bahut achha decorate hua hai....

Shaurya- aree wah... Achha hai... Kab aane ka plan kar rhi hai aap .. patiala...?

Anokhi- kab se join kar skte hai...

She sits in car... And starts the car.... And motions towards sabherwal house... .

Shaurya- umm... Av utni jyada jrurt nahi hai... To u can join in 15 days...

Anokhi- ohh... Achha hai... Thora to chain milega....

Shaurya- aap chahe to hamesa k liye chain paa sakti hai... Kya jarurt hai padhane ki... Bas mujhe padha kijiyega... And you will be paid a good amount...

She smiles at his words....

Shaurya- sach kah rha hu... Bahut achha offer hai...

Anokhi- thik hai mai sochungi is offer k bare me ..

Shaurya- kab??

At the same time call cuts... But shaurya hears her shouts....

Shaurya- hello...? Anokhi...? Kya hua...? Helloo...?

He tries calling her... But she was not receiving....

He tried calling saarthak... But he was busy in finding anvi... He was looking here and there for her... His mobile was silent...

He goes to library... And sighs in relief as she was there reading some books .. he goes to her.... And sits on front of her...

Saarthak- aaj aapka first class hai madam .. class attend nahi karna hai apko?

Anvi- karna hai na.. kab se hai...

Saarthak- it's time...  Come..

They leave from library... And Saarthak entres in a cabin... Anvi follows him...

He takes some notes and a book... And eyes her to follow him... He entre in a classroom... Where 50+  students were present....

Anvi also goes to a seat and sits...

Saarthak- so students... Aaj hamara first class hai... Aaj introduction hoga... Aur aaj students v jyada nahi hai .. so let's introduce ourselves...

All nods...

Saarthak- let's start from me... I am Saarthak sabherwal.... And i will teach you course three of your syllabus... That is teaching and learning... Okay...?

Everyone - yes sir...

After that everyone introduces themselves....

Anvi- (to herself) yaar.. ab is badtameez sabherwal ko sir bolna prega...

Writer - ofcourse... Teacher hai tumhre to sir to bolna hi prega..

Anvi- haa.. par mere liye thora awkward ho jaega...  I mean kv Maine usse achhe se baat nahi ki hai na..

Writer- ha to ab se start kr do... Anokhi to phle se hi bol rhi thi tumhe ki tamiz se baat kro...

Anvi- ha ha thik hai .. ab jao... Let me focus...

Writer- haa... Q nahi... Sab samjh rhi hu mai kaha focus hai tumhra....

Anvi- shut up...

She says in a little loud voice... Everyone sees her... She gulps in fear...

Anvi- sorry....

•••••••••

Shaurya tries to call everyone... Astha devi everyone.... But no one received the call... He takes his car keys and leaves for Chandigarh...

Shaurya- i hope vo thik ho... Babaji.. pls meri anokhi ko thik rakhna....

After 2-3 hours of driving... He finally reached his house... He runs inside the house... And sees astha and devi sitting in hall talking to each other...

Shaurya- aap log call receive q nahi kr rhe the....?

They look at him in shock...

Shaurya- anokhi kaha hai...?

Astha- apne kamre me ..

He runs to his room... Astha tries to call him.. but he didn't listen to her...

He entres his room and gets shocked to see her...

TBC....

Husss.... Kya hua anokhi ko ..? Let's see age kya hoga....

85+ votes.... And comments....

Thank you so much ❤️
Take care ❤️
Lots of love 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3.5K 303 13
jisoo was loving life; she had an amazing boyfriend and soon-to-be fiancé, and nothing could be better. She was overjoyed to start a new life with hi...
38.4K 3.4K 25
He is man with attitude, ruthless, angry young man for the outsider and never tolerates anything wrong related to his work and never give second chan...
579K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.