Mairimashita Iruma Kun Onesho...

By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

You all did it!! You guys got my book to 16k! Im very grateful for that, and to celebrate it, I made a new bo... More

Kalego x Iruma: Iruma is ill.
3 small stories:
IruAzz: Teleported back home 1.
Love trio: Hey emo boy.
IruAzz: Teleported back home 2.
Love trio: Hey emo boy 2.
IruAzz: Asmodeus's evil cycle.
IruAzz: Teleported back home 3.
IruAzz: Valentine's gone wrong.
Love trio: Hey emo boy 3.
Crackfic: Fever dreams.
3 small stories:

IruAzz: Teach me how to dance.

1.3K 22 116
By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

I made this in march, because ive been planning this for a while. Today (17 july) Ive finally finished it.

This was made on my own accord.

---

Asmodeus's pov:

I was deep in slumber, but I had to be woken up. Woken up to my butler, david, talking.

I didn't care however, since he woke me so rudely from my sleep. I was having a great dream. I dreamt that me and master Iruma were feasting in a restaurant. He told me that he liked me. But before I could answer back, David had to wake me up.

I pulled my blankets further to my face.

"Master Alice, please wake up. You have much to do today." He said. The tone of his voice was trying to remain composed, however I could tell that he was getting quite annoyed.

I still didn't care though. It was Saturday and I wasn't going to see Iruma today. There is no reason for me to come out of bed.

Suddenly, he said something that spiked my intrest. "Your mother wants you to go to the next meeting between the thirteens, I heard that Iruma would also be there to accompany the chair demon."

Wait? Iruma is coming?

I jumped out of bed, my eyes shining brightly. "David, go fetch me my clothes please." I said, excitement trembling in my voice.

I could see him again!

I would wait for hours, even days if I could just see him more. I love and admire him so much. He is the most beautiful demon in existence. He is kind, sweet, pure and doesn't care about who you are.

I stood up, and went to the bathroom, I quickly took a shower, then brushed my hair and put my clothes on after david put them on my bed.

I was ready, ready to see Iruma!

I ran down the stairs, to the table, where I saw my mother eating.

There is no time for eating! Come on we need to go! I wanted to scream at her to come with me, but I composed myself and also sat down.

"You look very happy today, my little Alice!" My mom said, ruffling my hair.

Damn the devil! She ruined my hair! It needs to be perfect!

"I am not any happier than usual." I said, scoffing.

If she found out that I liked Iruma, she would embarrass me infront of him, and I can't let that happen.

Plus she would probably ask him to be my hand in marriage wich would be even worse. She would ruin all of my chances.

But the worst is that he would never return my feelings.

Once my mother was done eating, she stood up. I also stood up.

"So can we go to the thirteens castle now?" I asked, barely keeping myself composed.

"But I thought you didn't want to go?" She said, poking my cheek.

You ruined my hair, and now you are also ruining my perfect complexion? That wretched woman.

"Ofcourse I would like to- I mean. It would be beneficial for me if I learned how they act." I said, hoping she wouldn't notice me almost saying that I would like to go with her.

I don't want to go with her, I just want to see my Iruma.

Well he isn't mine, but I will be the one he falls for. I know him best after all, I have all of the things he likes written down.

"Sure, you can come along. I can finally see my Alice a little more!" My mom boasted, obviously pleased. A little too much for my opinion.

She then called david to bring us the carriage, and we went to the castle. Once we were finally there, I jumped out of the carriage, ready to look for Iruma.

The castle in its entirety looked empty. No one was here yet. That would mean that I could greet Iruma right when he arrives.

My body was trembling with excitement when i saw another carriage coming from the distance, and another one.

Eventually I recognized Iruma's carriage. I saw them step out in the distance, but before I could go up to greet him, my mother pulled me into the castle, dragging me away.

"No. Let me go! Mother!!!" I said, being dragged away. The rubble was screeching underneath my feet.

"Nope, you are here with your mommy, remember? Not with Iruma." She said, a wicked smile on her face.

Once I was inside the castle, my mood was horrible. My stupid mother ruined it all again. I don't like going with her at all!

My mother and me walked up to the chairs. The wait for Iruma felt endless. Eventually though, he and his grandpa entered the room. I waved at and he waved back, a slight smile on his lips.

Damn my fire he is so adorable.

After a while of people entering the rooms, the thirteens finally began their meeting.

They however didn't want any attendees in this meeting, and me along with Iruma had to leave. We were sent to a ballroom, and told to go play in here instead since we were 'kids.'

Normally I would have punched their guts out, but right now im just grateful that they put me and Iruma in the same room together.

The ballroom was empty, with glass walls covering every inch of the place. I awkwardly greeted Iruma.

"Hello, master!"

"Hi, Asmodeus." He replied smiling. "We got thrown out huh?" He then said, laughing.

I chuckled and brushed over my hair with my hand. "Yeah, I guess we did."

"So what would you like to do now?" Iruma said. He was fidgeting with his sleeve and he looked uncomfortable. "I mean. It's a ballroom." He then added, his hand going up to touch his face.

"Well, what would you like to do?" I asked him, flustered, realizing that it was just us two for a while.

"Well, would you maybe.." He stopped, looking embarrassed. "I mean.. I can't exactly dance. Could you maybe teach me?"

He looked extremely embarrassed, it was honesty kind of cute. His shaky breath made it all the better. It was like music to my ears.

"Yeah, of course I can." I replied. "What kind of dance would you like to learn?"

He was staring at me, he looked so happy. Good going, me!

"Wait, kind of dance?" He suddenly asked. His face was now twitched into a confused face.

"Yeah, there are many different types and styles." I said. He didn't look any less confused. "Hold on, maybe this will help. In what kind of situation would you use it?" I then asked.

"Well, everytime when I go to a party with my grandpa I see people dancing. They would then dance in weird circles and hold each other." He said, a slight blush making its way to his cheeks.

Is he talking about slow dancing?

"Do you mean slow dancing?" I asked. He just stared in confusion. "What is that?"

"Slow dancing is dancing together with a partner, basically the roles are divided into two roles, men and women. Men take their hands and put them on a womens waist and back, the woman leans in and puts her head on the mans chest. They then sometimes spin around while dancing in circles.

Does that sound correct?"

His look shot up, as if he understood. "Yeah, I think its the same. But how do we learn it if we are both men?" He asked innocently.

Oh, I didn't think about that.

"Well, if you could I could still learn you how to dance, although it will be the role of the woman. I can't play the woman because I'm much taller than you." I said, hoping he wouldn't take offense in it.

He pouted and crossed his arms. "I'm not small! But.." He stopped for a second, thinking. "..I would love to have you teach me how to dance."

He once again looked at the floor, embarrassed. There was a slight blush on his cheeks, and the tips of his ears were red.

If he wasn't my master, I would have made him mine already.Sadly I can't, and I hate that fact. I smiled to myself, enjoying the cute look on his face. "Alright, dancing it is then." I said, looking him in the eyes. "Place your hands here.." I said, taking his arms and guiding his hands to my hips. I then placed mine on his. He looked a little freaked out, as if he had never been so close to someone like this before.

"So what you'll do now is take a step to the left, and then place your right foot forward." He nodded, doing what I told him to. I then do the same but step backwards. "Now you take another one, to your right this time. Then its just rinse and repeat." After he did it he smiled at me. I slowly took a step backwards and to the side, he followed me. "Youre pretty good at this." He then said out of nowhere.

I laughed, taking another step. "I guess.." He then repeated what I instructed him to do. "So now its time for a spin." I said. "After repeating the stepping 8 times you swirl. Ill take your hand and you'll spin right round twice, okay? Here, lets practice." He nodded nervously.

I then slowly took his hand, spinning him around twice. "Very good, master!" I said, complimenting him. "Really?" He asked, doubting himself. "Yeah, really. I don't think many people could learn this dance so quickly." He laughed nervously. "Haha, thanks.."

"Do you want to do this on the tempo now?" I asked. "Wait isn't this already the tempo?" He asked, confused. "No, the real thing is trice as fast." I laughed, he got embarrassed again. Eventually he nodded. "Lets do this then.."

He slowly placed his hands on my hips, and I did the same to him. He looked at me, his cheeks red and puffy. I admit it, I was probably also blushing, I never thought he would get this close.

Eventually I took a step, and he also took one, and again, and again and again. Each time I stepped, and he would follow. I slowly sped up, his footsteps still alongside mine as he spun around, smiling to himself. We went faster and faster, and he was laughing, I was too. Eventually he messed up the steps and we fell. It didn't hurt, he was smiling like crazy, and so was I. We were both so happy.

"Wana go even faster?" He asked in-between laughter, daring me. I nodded laughing as I stood up. We then got ready and danced again, speeding up more and more. We stumbled and laughed, tears streaming down making the vision even more blurry. We stumbled more, going 'oops' as we stood on each others toes and tumbled. We then retried again, saying oops some more as we tumbled again. Eventually we both fell down, laughing.

"Im so dizzy..!" Iruma laughed. "You make my head spin. I feel like ive just been in a rollercoaster in Walter park."

"My toes are going to fall off tomorrow." I laughed, having to catch my breath from the laugher. I don't think I have ever felt this good before.

"Thank you, Azz. This was   a lot of fun. I never thought I'd like dancing so much." He then said, looking at me as he sat on the floor, his eyes sparkled and I was taken aback.

"Oh, no need to thank me, master Iruma! Id do anything for you. But I must admit, this really was fun."

"Lets do it again sometime!" He then said, looking at me.

I nodded eagerly. "Lets!"

He then looked at his phone after it buzzed, he then checked his phone. "I have like ten missed calls.. Opera said the meeting ended a while ago and hes looking for me, he seems pretty upset.. I guess I didn't notice my phone ringing." He laughed, standing up.

I stood up too, knowing my mom was probably not going to search for me and was instead talking with the other girls. "I'll be going too then." I said as we started walking. Eventually there was a redhaired cat running up to Iruma who dragged him away. I waves at him, and he waved back sheepishly.

I couldn't help but smile to myself.

I love you so much, master Iruma.

---

---

---

The first oneshot!! If you're from my other book, thank you for checking this one out too!

Requests are open, also this is not just IruAzz. Its every ship, so leme know what you'd like and ill see what I can do!! (Please specify what you'd like to happen btw. It helps me when creating. Also it might take months for it to be out since I have 5 more planned.)

I might do very short stories too. (200-700 words) Like 3 of them in one chapter. So specify that too.

--19 july

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 188 21
Helloooooo Giyutan Oneshot book for all you lovely people! ^^ Guys. Please do not mind the first few chapters. They are vile. I swear. I SWEAR I IMPR...
24.3K 318 22
THERE ISNT ENOUGH OF THESE OMG. I will write platonic love, angst, fluff, and more! Ill try update daily and I would appreciate if you could request...
68.1K 702 30
Oneshots of our favs tomorrow x together cause I have so many plot ideas but can't make them into actual series.. anyways this contains Angst Fluff ...