altruistic ✓ Shota Aizawa X R...

By sleepweeby

Caring and uncaring, a duo you'd not believe could go well. Realistically though, no one is completely uncari... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty: Epilogue
Thank You
🎃Halloween Special🎃
🎆Bonfire Night Special🎆
🎂Birthday Special🎂
🎄Christmas Special🎄
🎊New Year's Special🎊
❤️Valentine's Special❤️
👩‍👧Mother's Day Special👩‍👧
🐰Easter Special🐰
🎂Birthday Special.2🎂
👨‍👧Father's Day Special👨‍👧

🥞Pancake Day Special🥞

279 8 3
By sleepweeby

If you plan on fasting this Lent, dig into not only pancakes but this chapter, hopefully it will be just as good (^⁠‿⁠^|⁠|⁠)

If you don't plan on fasting, I hope the pancakes are served because pancakes should not be missed, but dug into, so enjoy them and this chapter. (ʃ ⁠・⁠ ⁠ᗜ⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠)ʃ

Happy Shrove Tuesday
and/or
Happy Pancake Day

Y/Ns P.O.V

I woke up to feeling something crawl onto me, I opened my eyes to just have hair within them. Before I could move my hand I heard Eri whisper yell “Dad, you said you'd wake up early to make pancakes with me!” She was sprawled out on top of me. I carefully moved my hand around so I could move her hair from my face, and her own in the process. I smiled “Wrong person sweetheart.” She blinked before smiling shyly “Sorry mum!” I moved her hair so it was behind her ear “No need to worry about it sweetie!” She nodded before moving around again, moving off of me and onto Shota “Daddy, you promised to make pancakes with me!” Shota hummed before saying “I heard you tell Y/n.” Eri just plonked herself down on his stomach which knocked all the air out of his lungs.

“Okay, okay, I'm getting up!” Eri cheered and jumped off, then making her way out of the bedroom. I turned to be on my side, then moving Shota's hair so it wasn't in his face, I smiled “Morning handsome, mind telling me why I wasn't invited to make pancakes?” He brought me in closer as he already had his arms around me “Don't know... Why can't I just stay in bed with you?” I smiled and pressed a kiss to his cheek “Because that dear would upset our little princess and we can't have that!” He hummed and rolled away, removing his arms from me and somehow not falling off the bed. I smiled and piped up “It's meant to be students that roll out of bed, into clothes and out the door!” He just hummed, slowly getting changed in his sluggishly tired way. Once he left the room I let a small laugh, at watching his performance, leave my mouth.

🥞

After a while of lounging around in bed, I got bored and intrigued on what the plans of Eri and Shota were. Upon getting up I just went to the door, not bothering to put my hero costume on as the top of Shota's I wore to sleep covered everything. However, upon exiting the bedroom I felt something land on my head. I looked up to see a circle of dripping batter on the cieling. Putting my hand up onto my head, to then bring it in front of my face, left me looking at a batter covered hand. Looking over to the kitchen, and then the cieling in which I stood under I questioned how a pancake was flipped so far.

I walked into the kitchen and asked “Was I not invited so I could be pranked?” The duo looked over confused before their eyes widened. Shota then whisper yelling “I thought you said you ate the uncooked pancake you ran off with!” Eri looked to him and quickly shook her head “No, I said I... Uh...” She quickly looked to me and pointed at Shota “He did it!” Shota quickly got into a position that made it so he could quickly move, whilst looking around to find the best exit. I let out a breath and picked Eri up as she was sat on the counter “What really happened before your father leaves me to clean this mess up all by myself?” Eri nussled her head into me “I really wanted to flip the pancake but daddy told me that I couldn't, so I stole the pan and he chased me. I ended up flipping it as I ran and noticed it got stuck on the cieling, so I told him I ate it.” I nodded slowly, then leaning my head down to kiss the top of hers “Thank you sweetie, now how about we make those pancakes?” She lifted her head away from me and asked with watery eyes “Really?” I nodded and she grinned.

I kept Eri sat on my hip as I took over the pancake making. Whenever the pancake was ready to be flipped I gave the pan to Eri and helped her in flipping it with my free hand, after all I had one around her to hold her up. Shota spoke up “I've put all the toppings on the table and cleaned up, do you want to go wash your hair as I finish up the pancakes with Eri?” I looked over my shoulder to him and shook my head “No, I'm alright... I'll need help getting the batter out anyway.” Eri looked up at me “Aunty Midnight can take me to school and daddy can help wash your hair! You're teaching today, you have to show the highest possible hygiene to the smelly teenagers.” I smiled and looked down at her “That's right, your father does the best job at that!” She laughed before putting her attention back to the pancakes.

Shota came over and wrapped his arms around my hips, so he didn't get in the way of me holding Eri. He then placed his chin on my shoulder “Thank you darling.” I smiled and turned my head to kiss his cheek “You're welcome.”

“So what was the original idea of leaving me out of the fun?” Eri looked up and shyly said “So you could have breakfast in bed without having to worry about feeding us in the morning like normal.” I hummed.

“That was an absolutely lovely thought Eri, I'm sorry things didn't go to plan.” She shook her head and wrapped her arms around me “Don't apologize, it was more fun with you!” I laughed lightly and asked “Is that because I had a pancake land on my head?” She laughed whilst shaking her head and saying “No!” I playfully hummed and she laughed more.

Eventually we had finished cooking all of the batter, I put Eri down and spoke “Why don't you two start eating whilst I go get as much of this batter out as possible?” I pointed to my head, Shota asking “Do you want any help?” I shook my head.

“No, but can you call Nemuri and ask if she can take Eri to school, I'm just going to get majority of it out for now?” He nodded and went to follow Eri to the dinning table.

Once I got to the table Eri spoke “Mum, I made your pancakes for you!” I smiled and ruffled up her hair as I walked past her to get to my seat “Thank you sweetheart, what toppings did you put on?” I sat down and she passed me a plate in which she had been hiding on her lap “Nothing, because too much sugar makes you sick and the pancakes already have sugar in!” I nodded slowly and smiled “Thank you, you're my little hero!” She proudly nodded as she began digging in to her pancakes which were piled high with toppings. Whilst the first thought of having no toppings was disappointing, I'm relieved now because there is no way I'd be able to stomach the mountain of syrup and sprinkles she had.

Me and Shota were slowly eating whilst Eri was practically attempting to stick a whole pancake in her mouth, I decided to speak up “The pancake isn't going to run away from you!” She then spoke with a mouthful “But the toppings are!” I just blinked, unsure of how to answer, but Shota knew “Table manners.” Eri quickly covered her mouth with her hand before swallowing a while later “Right, sorry dad, I forgot! The pancakes are just really yummy!” Shota just nodded as he continued to eat.

There was a knock and Shota got up to get it, him then coming back with Nemuri “Ah, I see why I was called. Love the new style Y/n!” I jokingly saluted to her with two fingers flicking away from my forehead. Shota then asked “Eri, are you ready?” Eri quickly swallowed the last of her pancakes and nodded eagerly. I smiled and stood up, offering my hand “Come on, let's go get you cleaned up!” She took my hand and I led her to the bathroom.

Whilst wiping a damp flannel across her face and fringe to remove syrup I heard Nemuri and Shota outside.

“Are we 100% sure that it's pancake batter?”

“Yes Nemuri... Eri ran around with a uncooked pancake and flipped it onto the cieling.”

“Awe, don't be shy Sho, Y/n definitely isn't! Is it just your top?”

“What Y/n wears doesn't concern anyone but her.”

“Not even Shota Junior?”

“No, now leave it.”

“Awe, you're no fun!”

“No, I just understand something called privacy and boundaries.”

🥞

Once Nemuri and Eri had gone, Shota was helping me get the batter out of my hair and fur. “Why didn't you wash this out sooner? Your ears were twitching the whole time we were eating.” I let out a breath “I didn't want to make a big deal out of it and make Eri feel bad about it.” He let out a breath “I wish you'd put yourself first sometimes, even with Eri. Only little things like this, and the plain pancakes though.” I sighed.

“You know how hard it is for her to show affection Sho, I just don't want to hurt her.” He hummed as he gently washed my ear. “We live in a cruel world and I'd rather us gently teach her than some goon that doesn't care about her.” I nodded slightly, biting my lip “She's already gone through something much more cruel though, she deserves freedom from any pain.” He placed both his hands on my cheeks so I was looking straight at him “I know baby, I know, but the world is unfair... We just have to do our best to protect her where we can.” He brought me in for a hug as I cried. He then whispered as he kissed to top of my head “And you want to know something, you go beyond your best for her every single day... She's going to be alright with you around.”

“You really think so?”

“I know so... You've made my life a hundred times better, every single day, since I met you... Or well, once we became close... Wasn't love at first sight, that would be almost criminal of me.” I laughed slightly “Thank you Sho... I know you'll do the same because you have for me... Since we became close.” He chuckled before stepping away and ruffling my hair “Come on, we've got a class to teach!”

[ Edited : 02/05/2024 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 531 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
247K 6.9K 29
Atelophobia ~ The fear of not being good enough or so the fear of imperfection. Y/n Aizawa, son of Shota Aizawa, also known as the underground hero...
6.1K 205 21
Shouta Aizawa takes notice to how his best friend, Hizashi Yamada, seems to be struggling with his past recently. Shortly after he finds out and atte...