My little angel

By Devils_baby_mochi

Hoseok a Rich CEO and a hidden mafia..... with Trauma, he can't sleep at night cause he gets nightmare.... ab... More

Nightmares
University
Bully In University
Bully In Life
Guest Room
Go back
A week
Fun Vacation
Left
Hurt
Broken You
Wounds
Poor Taehyung
Late At Night
Sleepy
Tease
Anti-Bully
Guardian
Expel
Yoonie
My eyes
Kiss
Crush
Date
The Truth?
Cuddles
Back Story
Boytoy
Cuddling
Quality Time
Name
Scared
Meet-up
Questions
Parents
Forgotten
Tears
Boxes
First date
First Meet
Family, a happy family
Know you
Surprise~
Fainted
So many Alters
Yoonie, sleepy
Break
Secrets
The Inner World
Suga?
Pay The Price
Doctor!
Never
First time
Scared
Shooting
I was the one
Please~
Head
Fall
Follow
Blasted
Blood
Hospital
Hurt
Attack
He is back?!
I Missed you
Scared
Disappear?
Missed it
Cuddle
Blushing
Parents
Nervous
Date Night 1
Date Night 2
Family
Location
Kija
Terrified
Informs
Draw
Wise Choice
Can I touch your abs?
Stalked
Possessive
Problem
Innocence
The Beginning
Safe
Oh Shit!
Angry
End

Good Afternoon

432 27 0
By Devils_baby_mochi

The two don't know when but they fell asleep on the balcony while holding each other in their arms, watching the sky, and talking.

Suga whined and turned around hiding his face in Hoseok's chest when he felt the sunlight hit his face, he hugged Hoseok and hid his face in Hoseok's chest who groaned and covered them with the blanket.

The room door opened after a few knocks which the two didn't hear because they were sleeping. Jin entered the room and smiled while shaking his head when he saw neither of the two on the bed and the balcony door opened.

"I hope they don't get sick and weren't the food to the mosquitoes," Jin said as he walked to the balcony and saw the two were under the blanket. He looked around and saw no clothes lying around, he looked down and there no clothes fallen down either so he sighed in relief  "At least I won't see them naked" Jin bent down and shook them "Guys, wake up!!" the two groaned but did not wake up "You both left me with no other option and  I am not sorry" Jin said as he pulled the blanket off them and as the sunlight hit Hoseok's face he groaned and opened his eyes and glared at Jin "That glare won't work on me. Anyways, wake up, it's lunch time"

"You mean breakfast," Hoseok said. Jin shook his head.

"We thought that you both might have a rough night so we decided not to wake you guys up for breakfast and if you don't wake up by lunch time then one of us will come to wake you up"

Hoseok tried to sit up but Suga was holding him tightly and hiding his face in his chest.

"We will out in an hour"

"Good because an hour is still left for lunch, so hurry," Jin said. Hoseok nodded.

"Throw the blanket on the bed"

"No! The bed sheets were changed yesterday" Jin threw the blanket at Hoseok and left from there.

Hoseok kept the blanket aside and turned Suga from where the sunlight was coming. Suga groaned and tried to turn around but Hoseok's hold was tight so eventually Suga woke up and turned his face glaring at Hoseok.

"It's lunch time"

"You mean breakfast," Suga said. Hoseok shook his head.

"Jin hyung came to wake us up now during lunch time because everyone downstairs thought that you will have a broken ass" Suga nodded.

Hoseok got up and picked Suga in bridal style who wrapped his hands around Hoseok's neck and pecked his lips.

"Good afternoon," Hoseok said.

"Good afternoon," Suga said.

"Let's take a bath and go down for lunch?" Suga nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
215K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
85.8K 3.4K 92
When a four-year-old girl with black wavy hair appeared alone on Remus's doorstep, he takes drastic actions. They moved to Belgium to start a new lif...
60.5K 2.3K 15
â—‹c o m p l e t eâ—‹ Where the other members push a very shy Taehyung to confess to Namjoon, who despite having an IQ of 148 can't see the obvious in fr...