Pirate Nurse β™‘ ONE PIECE X Re...

By luffyxtaro

Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my... More

β™‘1β™‘
β™‘2β™‘
β™‘3β™‘
β™‘4β™‘
β™‘5β™‘
β˜†7β˜†
β˜†8β˜†
β˜†9β˜†
♧10♧
♧11♧
♧12♧
♧13♧
♧14♧
β—‡15β—‡
β—‡16β—‡
β—‡17β—‡
β—‡18β—‡
♀19♀
♀20♀
♀21♀
♀22♀
♀23♀
♀24♀
β™‘25β™‘
β™‘26β™‘

β˜†6β˜†

9.1K 339 194
By luffyxtaro

image above is your outfit ^^! it's not something that necessarily needs to be for skinny girls. anyone can wear it in fact, but if you don't like it you can imagine whatever you want! you have the nurse hat that the girl has drawn on her head, too.

after sabo died y/n had suddenly disappeared the same day. no one knows where she went and dadan has been searching furiously for her daughter for years until she finally gave up, thinking her daughter was taken by the celestial dragons that day and turned into a slave.

ace and luffy had a hard time grieving and managing losing both their brother and friend but eventually got over it as well, but not fully.

when ace was 17 he set out to sea and soon after luffy followed after as well.

now in alabasta... luffy's crew finally landed and were looking for food.

☆ this book is not accurate to the plot, unintentionally. it's my first book so there is mistakes, I'm currently updating it so that the English will be better, but keep in mind that there is gonna be some inaccurate scenes ☆

I had been requested for a hospital in alabasta so I set sail to there. apperantly there was a shortage of staff, doctors and resources there because of the lack of water which often led to the citizens starving and dying. I was going there in order to help out in the hospital as they were filled with sick people and exhausted and very few doctors. my devil fruit is very useful for situations like this.

my devil fruit takes a lot of stamina and in order to heal a big amount of people in a short time I need to have a lot of it so I learnt to train myself and my duration.

i sat in the room the nice captain allowed me to stay in and looked through my bag to see if i had everything ready. i nodded in confirmation and walked out of my room. immediately a member of the crew came rushing towards me, "miss y/n! we've arrived in alabasta!" he said, panting for air.

i smiled at him and nodded, "thank you.." i whispered and walked past him. the ship was heavily armed and all of the crew were buff or very tall but deep inside they were very sweet.

"thank you for taking me with you captain.." i said, smiling sweetly and he laughed, "anything for you beauty! goodluck on your journey!"

"th-thank you!" i blushed and left the ship, when i took one last glance at the black flag with a skull drawn on it and the crew sadly waving me goodbye my smile widened even further. what a sweet group of people! i hope they have a nice journey as well.

i walked through the village, many stared probably because of my outfit. i didn't really fit in with them and was obviously an outsider but i tried to not let it make me anxious. i sighed and punched my chest, where my heart was furiously beating, my journey just started i can't let my anxiety make me back off so early! my stomach grumbled right when a restaurant came to sight. i raised an eyebrow in confusion, seeing a group of people gathered at the entrance. I walked up to them and asked a random person, "hey what happened here..?"

"apperantly someone's died at this restaurant.."

"right now?! let me through!"

i pushed through the people and slammed the doors open, "nurse here! please back off everyone!" the crowd began sighing in relief, "thank god a doctor is here.." i heard some say but i ignored them, putting my focus on the apparently dead male. i approached him, he wore a orange cowboy hat and had his face burried inside of his food, tons of empty plates surrounded him.

i put my bag down and took out a stethescope and put it around my neck. first i checked for a pulse on his neck with my finger, "e-eh?" i put my hand back on his pulse again to be sure, "dead? .. this man isn't-" suddenly he sat up.

"AAAHHH!!!" everyone including me screamed and i fell on my butt in shock.

"HE CAME BACK TO LIFE!!!"

"DOCTOR YOU SAVED HIM!!"

i sat there in shock as he just looked around him and then at me, he stared very hard as if he was trying to figure out something. i closed my legs and jumped up in embarrassment, putting my stethoscope back in my bag as I stuttered out, "are you a-alright sir?!"

"oh... i fell asleep."

"HUUUH?!!!!!"

he then went back to eating, "what's this commotion for anyway?" he asked, his mouth full of food.

"we were worried about you! you s-suddenly.. collapsed.." i said and talked lower once i realized that i was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"aah what a nice voice you have lady-" he suddenly collapsed again, "hello?! are you alright!???" i squealed and shook him again and the rest of the people all screamed again with me but then he woke up again. and began continuing eating his food as if nothing even happened.

i sighed deeply to try and calm my heart, this man seriously knew how to stress me out! i took a seat beside him and ordered some food, mostly sitting beside him to make sure he doesn't have an.. accident.

"hey lady... do you happen to have seen this man in this village?" the man in a cowboy hat suddenly asked me and put a poster in front of me. i took a bite of my food and looked over at the poster. "straw hat.. luffy!" I exclaimed, smiling widely. I didn't know luffy had a bounty already!

"you seen him?!" he asked excitedly, "no.. why are you looking for him though?" i asked curiously.

"just looking for my brother..." he said casually and kept eating. "brother..? perhaps are you... hey..whats your na-" but he was uninterested in what i was saying after i didn't have the info he wanted so instead he interrupted me, "lady.. you look very familiar. whats your name-"

"i'm impressed you're bold enough to eat in public...

...second devision commander of the whitebeard pirates...

.. portgas D. ace." a man with two cigarettes said cooly and continued talking.

"ACE?!" i yelled and jumped out of my seat putting all of my focus on him who continued shoving tons of food inside his mouth, "hmm? did i burn your house or something before?" he asked, not looking at me.

"IT- IT'S ME! Y/N-"

"STOP IGNORING ME-"

all of a sudden the door busted open and there came something that pushed the smoker dude. who was now heading towards us at full speed. before i could react ace pushed me out of the way and took the hit for me. i fell on my butt for the second time.

CRAAASH!

"oww..."i said rubbing my butt.. it was getting sore at this point. "WOHOO! A FOOD PLACE!" cheered a man. a man with a very familiar voice, "now i can eat! hey mister give me all your food!"

i was still sitting on my butt in shock and he sat right in front of me and demanded food. "l-luff-"

i was cut off for the second time by a bunch of people rushing in with food and the strawhat man began furiously eating all of his food. at that moment i knew immediately who that was.

"hey whats up with those holes?" he asked.

"YOU CAUSED IT!" everyone shouted.

"LUFF-" I tried to yell but was interrupted.

suddenly ace came back, "HEY! LU-"

"STRAW HAT!" the smoker dude pushed ace's face into the ground and came charging in.

at this point i was just too shocked to speak. what the hell is wrong with everyone here?! and did i really change that much that neither of these boys recognized me?! or are they just that dumb!!!!!!!!!???????????

"so you came here straw hat..." smoker dude said and luffy continued eating and staring right at him without a care in the world.

suddenly he bolted right out of the door.

the smoker dude ran right after him "HALT!"

"LUFFY! WAIT UP!" both me and ace yelled and followed after.

"LUFFY WAIT ITS MEEEE!" we both said again.

luffy ran through the city and smoker followed after his every step. it was easy to catch up to him because of his smoke devil fruit. y/n and ace were chasing after them as well, but they split up in their own ways .

suddenly as smoker was about to catch luffy, y/n jumped in and kicked him with her haki infused foot and ace attacked with his flames. "YOU GET THE HELL AWAY FROM LUFFYYY!!!!" she yelled.

"AGH!" he yelled as he fell and i immediately hopped away from him. i was about to draw my weapon but ace beat me to it with his flames.

"a fight between mine and your power would never end.." he chuckled at smoker dude.

"ACE?! AND WHO IS THAT... GIRL?!" luffy screamed.

"luffy.." i turned to look at him and his eyes immediately widened in realization, "you guys might want to run away while you can." ace interrupted (FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME!).

i sighed but luffy grabbed me by the hand and began running away. i was about to cry but i remembered that i'm trying to run so i can survive so i held the touchy emotions for later.

"wait a second luffy! who is he? and who is this lady?!" some people came running with us asked.

"that's my brother.. and this is my childhood friend. y/n."

we were running with those random people until i took control and dragged him away from the direction they were headed. he didn't seem to notice at all. literally..

"that's weird.. why did i end up here?" he asked dumbly until i tackled him into the ground in tears, my hands and legs wrapping around him as i wailed.

"y-y/n!" he said in shock.

"luffy... i missed you so much!!!" i cried.

tears begun building in his eyes and suddenly we were both clinging onto each other and full on sobbing, saying gibberish.

"what the hell happened here..?!" ace asked from above and we paused our sobbing for a second to look at him.

"huh..? is that.."

"Y/N! WHERE DID YOU DISAPPEAR?!" luffy asked as he began bawling again, i let go of him and tried standing up but he was still clinging onto me so i fell right ontop of him and he still didnt let go. i stopped crying and choked out, "l-luffy.. i can't..b-breathe..."

he burried his face in my neck and continued crying as i slowly turned blue.

"LUFFY! you airhead let go of her before the girl actually dies this time!" ace said as he bonked his head and he finally let go of me. i captured my breath for a few seconds before immediately jumping into ace's arms and hugging him tightly.

"ace.."

he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up to his height and hugged me back. now i for real couldn't breathe. but i let him. because it was too long ago since we were together. he put his face in my neck and breathed in, "y/n....

i missed you so much.." he said quietly and i softly smiled, trying to ignore the fact that i wasn't really breathing.

"ace..."

"y/n..."

"ace.. i can't breathe.."

"oops!" he said and immediately let go which made me fall down on the ground. ontop of luffy who was still crying on the ground. i didn't even complain since he's comfortable to lie on.

i turned around and cupped luffy's face, "stop crying now you crybaby!" i said and kissed his cheeks.

ace crouched in front of me and quietly pointed on his flushed cheek as well with a frown. i smiled and kissed him on the cheek too.

a few minutes passed and we all finally calmed down fully.

i sat on the floor with a smile as ace and luffy began competing with arm wrestling. they were talking about some things but i was too distracted admiring them to really care. both of them have grown a lot. even luffy who was always smaller than me was now taller than me. ace's always been taller but now he's just huge. luffy is slim but still muscular and ace's all muscle. i noticed some tattoos on him as well. ace had changed a lot and luffy.. was same old cute luffy. i smiled softly.

suddenly the barrel with water broke and they began laughing together.

ace began looking through his bag, "so y/n.. what are you doing on this island?"

"hey ask the important questions first! why the hell did you disappear back then?!" luffy interrogated.

"well it's not really what you think... the celestial ship back then had a devil fruit and i wanted to get it. it was really risky but worth it in the end." i smiled softly, "and i'm just here for work! i'm a licensed doctor now you know!"

"devil fruit? which one do ya got?" luffy asked curiously. my smile widened.

i grabbed ace's arm which had a scar from battling with the smoker dude and kissed his arm. once i moved away the scar was gone, "woahh! is this a healing fruit?!"

"yeah! it's the heal-heal fruit!" i said.

"that really does fit you." ace smiled. his heartbeat had began quickening a little after you healed him and a warm addicting feeling washed through him.

"thanks ace.." i blushed.

"me too! i also got a scar here look!" he pointed to his cheek and i laughed, "it wont work on healed scars y'know. but you can have a kiss anyway since you're cute."

"YEAAH!"

thank you so much for 17 votes and 250+ reads OMG!!

luffy and ace have grown but their innocent love for you never left <3

(time to taint it with yandere (๑ˇεˇ๑) !) im open for criticism and ideas !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 420 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
9.3K 437 26
(Requested by My sister) This is my first Ever One Piece Fanfiction! ~~ While chillin' on the seas, the straw hats spotted a small boat floating arou...
9.5K 344 13
(Y/n) isn't crazy but she's locked in a mental hospital. She doesn't remember much about herself and just wants to escape from the evil doctor. Kidd'...
44.8K 508 22
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...