Forgetful [Yan!Marvel x Child...

Mx_your_name által

Child!Reader x Yandere!Marvel Who would have thought that one of the avengers meeting a child would have chan... Több

INFORMATION
Plantonics:
Platonic Yanders: Villains
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
🌟Christmas Special🌟
NINE
More Planotonic Yanders
TEN
TWELEVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN

ELEVEN

2.3K 56 14
Mx_your_name által

Recap:

"Maybe... just maybe you could stay with me, Little Nimbus..."

3 more days left until a couple of people show up asking for [Name]. But until now try having fun with your family that you have now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Where we left off~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was here already and [Name] was happy and excited to say the least. I mean you're going to get a cloud in a bottle and you get to also name your own personal cloud? Now that's what I would call a dream come true right there! So here [Name] was bouncing up and down in Fury's office right beside Strange who didn't really like the idea of leaving [Name's] side but he had to go do something that Wong needed help with so he hates that. "I'm here! Who's ready to go get their own cloud?" Fury said walking into the room all dressed picking [Name] up into his arms.

"I'm ready for a cloud in a bottle!" [Name] was giggling and laughing with all the happiness they were feeling at this moment making Fury and Strange feel something inside of them stir but didn't know what it was. "Alright I'm heading off now [Name] stay safe until I get back later ok?" Strange asked, glancing at 'Tiny Trickster' as he would call them. "Okay! Stay safe! Bye Bye!" That was the last thing Strange heard before walking into the portal which led to where Wong was waiting for him.

"Are you ready to go get your named clouds?" Fury said, when leaving his office going towards the exit of the building that leads out into New York. "Mhm! It's going to be really fun, Mr. Clouds!" Fury didn't know why or what this feeling was but he didn't hate it or love it. It was just there inside him, what confused him more is what the kid was doing to him to make him feel all soft instead of his usual expression. "Please don't call me Mr. Cloud, Bunny. You can call me Uncle Fury instead."

[Name] was surprised by the new name Fury wanted to go by but agreed while Fury was just shocked at his own words that came out that he didn't even think about. "Alright Uncle Fury! Where are we going to get the clouds from? There in the sky and we're down here?" They were confused on how they were going to get a cloud in a bottle while they were down here. "Don't worry I know some people that give away clouds in the bottles and that also lets you name your personal cloud." Fury may or may not have spoken to someone the other day about a cloud in the bottle that also came with something else inside it.

"Here we are! Let's go inside and get your cloud in a bottle." Fury glanced down for a second and didn't even need to give [Name] another glance to know that there were stars in their eyes already when they didn't even see the cloud in the bottle. Going straight inside and up to the counter where the person Fury was talking to yesterday on phone with, was there already waiting for him with the cloud in the bottle behind him. "So you must be the one that wants the cloud in the bottle mhm?" The male's attention was on [Name] when hearing Fury tell him on the phone it was for someone that would be coming with him.

"Huh? Ummm yes we're here for a cloud in a bottle. I really love clouds!" Yet again [Name] said the same exact thing to everyone they meet that brings up clouds. "I see. I see. Well let me get it and show you." The man turned around grabbing a box that was kept safe and sound away from danger. Setting it down on the counter opening the box and setting the bottle down on its wooden thing it was on to keep it still. But what surprised [Name] was to not only see a cloud in the bottle but also a ship inside it too with a label under it that says 'Flying Cloud'. Now that was the best cloud that [Name] is ever going to think about.

"So how much is it for exactly? You said 50 or was it 100?" Fury and the man went back and forth about how much it cost. While [Name] was standing up for a few minutes going on their tippy toes to look at the bottle more while Fury could get his money to pay the man. There was also another person to the right of [Name] and Fury that was looking at some ships in bottles. "Hey kid I heard that you love clouds." The figure that was looking at the shops said making [Name] turn their attention away from the cloud and ship in the bottle and onto the man.

"Yeah? Why do you ask Mr. Stranger sir?" It was really easy to get [Name's] attention which one thing that they would have to work on but how can they when no one's teaching them that? "Well since you asked I have had this cloud hair clip for a while now which I don't need. So how about you have it instead since you love clouds so much." With no hesitation did [Name] slowly take the clip from the man's bigger hands being gentle with it so it wouldn't break. "I can have...this?" [Name] just trying to make sure that they could have it. And why would anyone not want this anymore? "Yeah I'm sure. Just take care of it for me will ya?"

[Choose which one]

With that the man left for another part of the store saying a quick bye. "Bunny let's go get some food, how does that sound?" Fury spoke up crouching down to [Name's] level who turned to face him. "Okay Uncle Fury!" Putting the cloud hair clip into their jacket pocket before going over to Fury letting him pick them up. Handing them the bag that has the bottle with the cloud and ship in it making sure that they're careful with it. Waving bye to the man behind the counter when leaving the shop with their Uncle Fury to go get something to eat. What they didn't know was that the same man that gave [Name] the hair clip was watching them leave with glaring eyes that was staring at Fury ready to kill him any second but choosing not to kill him in front of [Name].

~~~~~~~~~~

"So what do you wanna go eat? There are many places we could eat from-" Fury kept talking going on about different places and they have since you have memory loss. Though you on the other hand was just lost in thought holding onto his hand looking up at the clouds of New York and wow were they beautiful. "Ice cream..." Fury was still looking ahead of him so he didn't know that you zoned out, so he just took that as your answer and that you were answering his question. "Alright Ice Cream it is then." You look up at him in confusion but not saying anything about Uncle Fury talking to himself.

You both soon found an ice cream place that wasn't quite far from the Avengers tower but a little far of a walk which was a 10 minute walk right about now. Luckily none of the Avengers or heroes are here. You and Uncle Fury as you call him are now walking into the Ice cream place that was called 'Emack & Bolio's'. 'Weird name but it has ice cream so it doesn't matter!' That was what you were thinking as Fury was going over to the counter or as in your case pulling you along. But where are you going to say anything about it? No. No you weren't. You should have but you decided against it.

As you and Fury were ordering your ice creams for the two of you after a bit of persuading to eat some ice cream since it isn't going to hurt his sorta "diet" as people call it. A familiar brown cloud hair person is seen talking to his friends at a booth near the corner. They were actually talking about you until the queen of sarcasm spoke up pointing at you who was still holding on to Fury's hand while looking at the place in an awestruck face. When Fury and you got your ice creams you went to sit down at a booth which was sorta near the three that were still looking at you.

The first thing they thought of was walking over to you and introducing you to his friends and so they did. Three of the teens went over to where you sat across from Uncle Fury while eating your ice cream slowly but surely also gave Kaburamaru some time to time. "Hey [Name]! Mr Stark and the others were looking for you but I want you to meet my two friends Ned and MJ!" A familiar voice rang in your ears making you look up to the right side of you to see Peter or in his case 'Big Brother Peter'. "Hmm? Oh hi uhhh.... Prete." Peter stood dumbfounded at his name being mispronounced wrong while MJ had a slight smile appearing on her face while Ned was just as shocked as Peter was.

Fury wasn't too happy that these three were here talking to waste your time that is supposed to be with him- wait... why does he care? You're just a stupid child who likes clouds, turns small, with some white snake that hisses at everyone that you two don't know. When he gets back to his office he is going to have to do a background check on you, and also figure out why he feels this way about being possessive about you. Shaking his thoughts away he focuses on the conversation between you and the three teenagers that you know.

"[Name] we are going to have to go back to my office so Strange could take you back home. It's already getting late outside. Fury was in fact not lying to you and those three were so caught up in your conversation that you didn't realize that the sun was already setting behind the tall building in New York. "Ok Uncle Fury!" Getting up out of your seat, throwing away the napkin wrapper that was in your hands from the ice cream in the trash and going back over to Fury who was holding the bag with your cloud in the bottle in. You waved bye to the three teenagers that were sad to watch you have to go but they didn't show it so they wouldn't make you feel bad.

Though there is one more thing that Peter needs to do before going back home to his Aunt May and that was telling Tony, Steve, and the others about him seeing you with Fury also mention that you called him 'Uncle'. Yeah they were not going to let Fury go to bed without calling him about what he was doing with their kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Somewhere else
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmmm so did you find out who that kid was _____?" ______ said, making everyone turn their attention to the new person in the room, which was the same guy that you met earlier that day that gave you the hair clip. "Of course I did. Their name is [Name] but their last name is unknown at the moment, although I do know that they were with Nick Fury at the store. They were really cute too, I must say." A smile appeared on his face making everyone in the room confused on why they're growing a like towards the kid they just saw today.

"If you're growing an attachment to the kid then they shouldn't be as annoying as we were thinking." _____ paused before adding on to his sentence. "We'll have to take them when no one is looking. In the meantime we'll take a break. You all are dismissed." With that everyone went their separate ways leaving their meeting spot to talk about certain things but mostly a particular black [Color]-nette child that they were just chatting about. The last one to leave the room was none other than Mysterio aka Quentin Beck. He grabbed a table off one of the boxes in the room turning it off revealing live footage seeing what was around you from the inside of the hair clip also able to hear conversations.

"Mhmm this got a lot more interesting than I thought it would. Mostly you My symphony."

....

....

"Did you find them yet?"

"Yes I did. They are at the Avengers Tower."

"Good. We are heading there this Saturday. Until in the meantime find out more things about them that I will need and mostly where their parents are."

"Of course boss."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secret:

•Kaburmaru bit Quentin's wrist when he wasn't paying attention.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.3M 35.6K 51
!Cover Change! What will happen when Peter Parker accidentally texts Natasha Romanoff? Will she figure out he's the vigilante Spider-Man? If so how w...
64.6K 1.6K 29
Y/N is Tony Starks empolyee and friend. While getting closer Y/N is taken by hydra and experimented on. The avengers spend months trying to find thei...
182K 5.8K 52
What would you do if the love of your life, the father of your unborn child, returned from the past with the love of his? This is the impossible, lif...
1.8K 68 10
Ever since 𝐭𝐡𝐞 Tony Stark reached out to Peter Parker, his big sister Vera, started hating the man even more. Peter and Vera being a team, she co...