(Discontinued) The Towered Pr...

By nutella_frfr

Princess Amelia Rose, or known as "Amy", is the Princess of the legendary Rubeus Kingdom. But one night, she... More

Chapter 1: Confused Love
Chapter 2: Twists
Chapter 3: News
Chapter 5: Scourge's madness
Chapter 6: Great Friends
Chapter 7: Love? No, imprisonment.
Chapter 8: New couple?
Chapter 9: Festive Escape
Chapter 10: Plans
Chapter 11: A Beast! In love?
Chapter 12: Meet the Eyes

Chapter 4: King's orders

115 4 1
By nutella_frfr

ʚʚ‧─・─・୨୧・─・─‧ɞɞ ༺❀༻ ʚʚ‧─・─・୨୧・─・─‧ɞɞ
No one's POV

Blaze went out the gates of Rubeus with other high-ranked knights to inform the soldiers guarding the gates of Rubeus.
She went along with Espio the Chameleon and Knuckles the Echidna.
But before Blaze left the castle, she ran into Cream who wanted to warn her about something.

Blaze: Cream?

Cream: Miss Blaze, are you going outside the gates?

Blaze: Yes I am, do you need anything?

Cream looked around the hall they both stood at and turned her attention back to Blaze, and whispered.

Cream: I just want to warn you about a certain someone.

Blaze nodded.

Cream: Scourge the Hedgehog.

Blaze instantly knew who and what she was talking about.

Cream: Let me tell you what I overheard Scourge say at the fountain just earlier that I informed Princess Amy about already.

Blaze: What is it Cream, and make it a but quick, I'm in a rush.

Cream had her serious face on and nodded.
_______________________________
After telling Blaze the story

Blaze had her eyes wide for throughout the story, but Cream didnt know because of Blaze's helmet preventing people who her identification was.

Cream: I am really worried about Amy, just keep an eye on Scourge as well please.

Blaze: Okay, I'll be on my way now.

Cream: Okay, good luck outside.

Blaze: Thank you, Cream.

Blaze continued her walk outside the castle to the gates and lett Cream in the hall.

ʚʚ‧─・─・୨୧・─・─‧ɞɞ ʚʚ‧─・─・୨୧・─・─‧ɞɞ
5:36 PM

Blaze, Espio, and Knuckles were near the exit gates from Rubeus and could see knights guarding the gates. They made it to the gates and got everyone's attention.
Each knight and soldier bowed to the 3 high-ranked knights.

Blaze: Guardians of the Royal Rubeus Kingdom,

Espio: We are here to inform you all by King's orders,

Knuckles: We will make pairs to go out and search for Sonic the Hedgehog, Prince of the Modius kingdom who has been kidnapped recently.

Blaze: We know this by a message from Queen Aleena, Ruler of Mobius Kingdom.

Knuckles: We are searching in the forest where legend says that nobody has made it out alive ever since.

One knight raised their hand to ask a question.

Blaze: Yes?

?: Do you think we won't be able to come back out from that enchanted forest if we search?

Blaze: Well, it's a legend, we don't know anyone from anywhere where they told this legend is true or not. There is no evidence to it. So I say, it is all just a myth.

Knuckles: I also don't really believe in that legend, I keep it as a legend.

Espio: Well, it could be true, though we don't have evidence to cover that, it's just a myth. So I also say it is not real.

Blaze: But keep that aside, we will make pairs of 6 soldiers and knights to go in search in the forest.

ʚʚ‧─・─・୨୧・─・─‧ɞɞ ʚʚ‧─・─・୨୧・─・─‧ɞɞ
______
Later

Blaze, Knuckles, and Jet had made a total of 59 groups of 6.
In total there are 354 guardians searching out the gates to Rubeus kingdom. And there are left 320 guardians guarding the gate.

Blaze, Knuckles, Jet: Go!

Everyone: Aye!
Everyone saluted at the same time and left.

ʚʚ‧─・─・୨୧・─・─‧ɞɞ ʚʚ‧─・─・୨୧・─・─‧ɞɞ
5:40 PM

With Cream

Cream was walking around the kingdom streets looking for a green hedgehog. She walked up to many citizens asking if they've seen him, but everyone hopeless said no.
Cream was loosing hope until she came across two men sitting on a white bench in Center Park. She went up to the two and asked,

Cream: Good afternoon, may I ask if you have seen Scourge the Hedgehog around by any chance?

Man 1: Scourge? The green hedgehog?

Cream nodded.

Man 2: Yeah, we saw him inside a smoke shop just now.

Cream's eyes widened with excitement to have finally met people who have seen him, but quickly frowned.

Cream: I need to get him by King's orders. I do not want to go inside a place like that by myself.

Man 1: Are you the messenger of the royalty?

Cream: Yes sir.

Man 2: Well we can go with you into that smoke shop and get him.

Cream's eyes glittered.

Cream: Really?

Man 1: Yeah, let's go now before he leaves without a trace.

Cream: Aye!

The two men sat up and smiled at Cream. She smiled back and walked between the two men who were walking to the smoke shop they claim to have seen Scourge.

They came to a stop. Cream looked up to see the location that they have stopped at, and saw the smoke shop the men were talking about.

[Rouge's Smokeshop]

The three walked in the smoke shop and stopped. There were vapes, cigarettes, and cigars around the wall and in glass cabinets.

(I'm sorry for the poor description of the store I haven't been in one before, I apologize dearly)

Behind the counter in the corner was a beautiful white bat that wore a white buttoned undershirt with a black leather jacket and short black skirt and also wore leggings with white boots.

Credits to the person who made this fanart! I do not own this artwork, but it belongs to the owner. I apologize that I don't know who made it.

Owner: Oh, welcome you three! Awh!

The white bat noticed Cream, and her eyes began to glitter. She spread her wings out and flew towards Cream. Cream was startled a little but calmed down. She squat down infront of Cream, getting to her height.

Owner: What are you doing here little one?

Cream: I am here in search for a green hedgehog.

Owner: Scourge the Hedgehog?

The bat turned her head and faced Scourge who was leaning against the wall near the counter, who appeared to be smoking a cigarette.

Scourge: What do you want Rouge.

He walked up to Rouge and the rest. He looked down and saw Cream.

Scourge: What are you doing here?

Cream: I came with these two gentlemen in search for you.

Scourge: Why?

Cream: The king wants to speak with you

Scourge's eyes widened.

Scourge: About what?

Cream: Well something, you'll know when we get there.

Rouge: Wait, the king?

Rouge faced Cream again with a confused look.

Cream: I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself, my name is Cream. I am a messenger in the Rubeus Castle.

Rouge's eyes widened and stood up.

Rouge: Well, carry along now Cream. Scourge, go to the king and see what he happens to want. And if it's about the princess, you owe me.

Scourge rolled his eyes at Rouge.

Scourge: Whatever.

Scourge walked back to the counter and placed his used cigarette on a tiny plate. He turned around and walked back to everyone.

Scourge: Let's go then, Cream.

Cream turned around to face the 2 men who stood behind her.

Cream: Thank you so much to lead me to Scourge.

Man 1: It's nothing, Cream!

Man 2: We'll get going now, if you need anything, just know we will be on your side.

Cream smiled and nodded. The two men left the smoke store and Scourge followed Cream.

Cream: Bye Miss Rouge! Hope to see you again soon!

Rouge's eyes watered when hearing that Cream hoped to see her again soon. Cream frowned when she noticed Rouge wanted to cry.

Cream: Miss Rouge, are you okay?

Rouge: Yes... *sniffs* I am honey, I hope to see you *sniff* soon too.

Cream smiled at Rouge who smiled back and they both waved at eachother and Cream left with Scourge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 1.8K 19
"Opposites attract" said no one ever. Amy rose is a happy and excited girl that chases Sonic on the daily. Unlike Shadow, who is a quiet guy, able...
8.8K 257 23
Amy Rose is a shy girl who is very lonely and isn't good at socializing with others. She thinks life is really boring since she has no one to talk to...
13.1K 227 30
(This is my very first story and I hope you all like it!) -------- Sonic and Amy have been dating for about 3 months and their very in love. Sonic ha...
103 3 7
Princess Amelia Rose also know as Amy Rose a young Hedgehog who was In LOVE with Sonic The Hedgehog.However the day she was going to confess to him s...