Red Roses:Vale Saga(Ruby Rose...

Por stonebud05

(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since ha... Más

Vol. 1 Episode 0:Intro
Vol. 1 Episode 1:Ruby Rose
Vol. 1 Episode 2:The shining Beacon part 1
Vol. 1 Episode 3:The Shining Beacon Part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 4: The First Step
Vol. 1 Episode 5:The first step part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 6:Emerald Forest
Vol. 1 Episode 7:Emerald Forest Part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 8:Players and Pieces
Vol. 1 Episode 8.5:Special Episode
Vol. 1 Episode 9:The Badge and the Burden
Vol. 1 Episode 10:The Badge and the Burden part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 11:Jaunedice
Vol. 1 Episode 12:Jaunedice part 2
Vol.1 Episode 12.5:Special Episode 2
Vol. 1 Episode 13:Forever Fall
Vol. 1 Episode 14:Forever Fall part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 15:The Stray
Vol. 1 Episode 16:Black and White
"Blue" Trailer
Vol. 2 Episode 1:Best Day Ever
Vol. 2 Episode 2:Welcome to Beacon
Vol. 2 Episode 3:A Minor Hiccup
Vol. 2 Episode 4:Painting the Town...
Vol. 2 Episode 5:Extracurricular
Vol. 2 Episode 5.5:Special Episode 3
Vol. 2 Episode 6:Burning the Candle
Vol. 2 Episode 7:Dance Dance Infiltration
Special Episode:Bios
Vol. 2 Episode 8:Field Trip
Vol. 2 Episode 9:Search and Destroy
Vol. 2 Episode 10:Mountain Glenn
Vol. 2 Episode 11:No Brakes
Vol. 2 Episode 12:Breach
Vol. 3 Episode 1:First Round
Vol. 3 Episode 2:New Challengers...
Vol. 3 Episode 3:It's Brawl in the Family
Vol. 3 Episode 4:Lessons Learned
Vol. 3 Episode 4.5:Special Episode 4
Volume 3 Episode 5:Never Miss a Beat
Volume 3 Episode 6:Fall
Vol. 3 Episode 7:Beginning of the End
Vol. 3 Episode 8:Destiny
Vol. 3 Episode 9:PvP
Special Episode:Grimmdark Bios
Vol. 3 Episode 11:Heroes and Monsters
Vol. 3 Episode 12:End of the Beginning
Announcement:Mistral Saga out now

Vol. 3 Episode 10:Battle of Beacon

27 1 0
Por stonebud05

Location:Beacon Dorms
Time of Day:Night

(Y/N) pov:

I was at my desk in my dorm packing. In the bag was Dust and explosives. Yang then bust through the door with Zwei and Ceithir.

Yang:(Y/N), did you see the video?!

(Y/N):Beacon is no longer safe. Grimm and White Fang most likely are already here. We need to help as much as possible and find the others. Then, we need to get the fuck out of here once it's done. With what's against us. Beacon won't be operational, mostly likely.

I then threw a filled bag to Yang.

(Y/N):It should help. It's Dust and Explosives.

Yang:Alright, let's go!

The four of is then ran out of the room. We could see from the outside of the Dormitory that the White Fang was already here releasing Grimm. As we turned some corners. We see that Grimm had already gotten into the Building. I readied Final Navy for what was about to transpire.

Location:Beacon Fairgrounds
Time of Day:Night

Other pov:

All around the fairgrounds, the scene was horrific. The Grimm was everywhere. Several Nevermores filled the sky grabbing and killing anyone they could. Weiss and Blake watched in horror.

Weiss:I don't believe this...

Blake pulled out her Scroll and called Yang.

Blake:Yang and (Y/N), are you okay?

Yang(Scroll):We're fine. Is Ruby with you? She's not answering her Scroll.

Blake:No, she isn't.

Blake could feel the worry from Yang and (Y/N) through how they gave out a worried sound.

Blake:Yang, (Y/N), I'm sure she's fine. She's our leader. She can take care of herself.

(Y/N) and Yang(Scroll):*sigh* Right.

Weiss:I can't believe this is happening. Penny...

Yang(Scroll):We're headed to the docks near the courtyard. The White Fang are releasing Grimm into the school!

Blake:The White Fang is here!?

Blake could here gunfire and Grimm in the background. She began to get more worried.

Blake:Guys!

Yang(Scroll):Ugh! Gotta go! Be careful!

Yang hanged up immediately after.

Weiss:Blake, what are we going to do?

Blake:We're going to the docks, and we're doing our job.

Blake launched her weapons locker to her location. She opened it up and grabbed Gambol Shroud. Weiss gave Blake a nod and summoned Myrtenaster.

Location:Amity Colosseum
Time of Day:Night

Ruby pov:

As the Nevermore was trying to break in and people were running away. I was still on my knees sobbing. I failed at stopping Mercury and now Penny was dead. I could hear and see Jaune trying to get move. I knew I had to act. I wouldn't let anyone else die on my watch. I ran to the stage just as the Nevermore broke through. I quickly grabbed one of Penny's swords and used my Semblance to knock it back. I managed to get a stab In before going in front of Pyrrha to defend her.

Pyrrha:Ruby?

I pointed the sword to the Grimm and was about to attack.

Ruby:Leave her alone!

Before the Nevermore could attack us. Multiple Rocket Lockers was shot into it pinning it down to the Arena floor. Team JNPR(minus Pyrrha), SSSN, ABRN, CFVY, VMAV(Minus Y/N), and FNKI(Only Flynt and Neon) all got their weapons from their lockers were prepared to help. They all then used their respected weapons to help deal damage to the Giant Nevermore. After an intense fight. The Grimm was dead. I looked over and kneeled beside Pyrrha.

Pyrrha:Ruby, I... I'm so sorry.

Ruby:Me too. But it wasn't your fault.

Jaune: She's right. Whoever was on that microphone... they're the ones that did this. And we have to make sure they don't take anyone else.

Pyrrha got up and grabbed her weapons as well.

Location:Beacon Dorms
Time of Day:Night

(Y/N) pov:

Me and Yang were fighting off Grimm while still trying to escape from the Dorms. All around us was Destruction and Death. I pointed a laser at one of them.

(Y/N):Now, boy!

Ceithir pounced at one of the Grimm and ripped out their neck.

After awhile, we managed to escape the Dorm.

Yang:I can't believe it. Everything is gone...

(Y/N):Yes, but we'll get our school back. Those bastards fucked with the wrong huntsmen and huntresses in training.

Yang:Yeah.

(Y/N):Alright, I'm going to go to Amity Colosseum and try to do what I can there. You take Zwei and Ceithir. Try to find Blake and Weiss.

Yang:Sounds like a plan.

I immediately hugged Yang. She immediately hugged me back.

(Y/N):Please be safe, Yang. Your like a Older Sister to me. I don't want to lose you.

Yang:Don't worry, I promise I'll be safe. Your like a Little Brother to me. Good luck.

The two of us went to do what we were given to do. I took a small shuttle and flew to Amity Colosseum.

Location:Amity Colosseum
Time of Day:Night

Ruby pov:

As Pyrrha grabbed her weapons. We saw a shuttle fly into Amity Arena. The door opened and (Y/N) appeared from the door. I immediately ran over to him and hugged him.

Ruby:I'm so glad to see you're okay!

(Y/N):I'm glad to see your okay, too.

Ruby:Penny... She...

(Y/N):I'm sorry, Ruby. Those bastards planned it all out, I'm guessing.

Ruby:Maybe.

(Y/N):Listen, Ruby. After everything that happened. I had some time to think. I know recently we haven't been doing as much things together as we used to. You know, going on dates, spending time together, training together, and being able to just enjoy things together. I've been so preoccupied with the Vytal Tournament and stuff regarding VMAV that we only had a couple of times to actually spend time together with just the two of us. So, after this over. You and me should go somewhere nice. Just the two of us. Think of it as a Super date to catch up on lost time. Wherever you want to go. We'll go. I love you, Ruby.

I then kissed him on the lips.

Ruby:I love you too, (Y/N). I would be more than happy to go wherever with you. I noticed we both haven't been able to spend time together. But, after this. I would love to go anywhere with you. Please, promise me. That you'll always be at my side.

(Y/N): I promise you. I will always be there for you. We should get ready for if any other Grimm try to come.

Ruby:Right!

Location:Amity Colosseum
Time of Day:Night

(Y/N) pov:

We got out of the shuttle and saw Griffons flying above.

(Y/N):Damnit.

Huntsman Killer:They aren't the ones you should be worried about.

All of us turned to see him. I've heard of him before. Infamous for killing every Huntsman and Huntress in his way. Those who tell the tale die due to wounds or he finds them again. No one knows who he really is, though.

Ruby:Who are you?!

Huntsman Killer:Hehehe, my dear girl. I am an artist. You should see my work outside.

Jaune:You killed them didn't you?

Huntsman Killer:Yes, I did. Students of the main four academies. And sooner or later, you all get to join them. But not you, my dear girl. At least not by me. You aren't like every Huntress. You actually care about others and have no selfish motives. I applaud you.

(Y/N):It's amusing how much you kill without remorse.

Huntsman Killer:(Y/N), let's not get over ourselves. You are just as dangerous as me. Sure, you maim and kill for your friends, your family, and for so many others. But, you are just as dirty as all the rest.

I was shocked he knew my name.

(Y/N):How the fuck do you know me?!

Huntsman Killer:You and me go way back. But that's not important, now. What's important is that you and your friends are going to be killed by me.

I used my semblance to create a shadow portal to send him somewhere else in the school. However, he must've used his own semblance to pull me in. (A/N:Huntsman Killer's Semblance is basically Forse Push/Pull/Throw from star wars).

Ruby:(Y/N)! No!

Ruby reached out in vain as did I. But to no avail. I was sucked into the portal causing me to go to a random location in Beacon.

Location:Amity Colosseum
Time of Day:Night

Ruby pov:

I was about to run into the portal to help (Y/N). But Jaune held me back.

Ruby:Jaune, let go! If I don't help, (Y/N) will die!

Jaune:And you would, too! (Y/N) will be alright. He's faced multiple enemies.

Forrest:He's right. (Y/N) has fought many challenges. One infamous killer isn't going to stop him.

Ruby:*Sigh* Okay...

Violet gave me a small hug.

Violet:Don't worry, (Y/N) will be alright.

Ruby:Thanks, Violet.

Gray:Not trying to ruin the moment. But, we got Griffons about to attack!

Neptune:Anybody got a plan of attack?

Ruby:Sun! I need your Scroll!

Sun threw me his scroll. I summoned my Rocket locker to get Crescent Rose. But, a Griffon blocked me from getting it. As it roared, it gunfire and got scared. I managed to grab my weapon as Professor Port and Doctor Oobleck killed the Grimm.

Port:Students! I think it would be best for you to leave.

Ruby:But we did a-

Oobleck:Miss Rose! This day will surely go down in Remnant's history. I'd prefer it if my students could live to tell about it.

I transformed my weapon into Scythe Mode and nodded. I turned to everyone else.

Ruby:Let's go!

We ran out to the exits and saw people running into the Bullheads as Atlesian Knights and General Ironwood fought off Creeps, Counter Hunters, and Beowolves.

Ruby: What's going on!?

Ironwood: Grimm are crawling all over the city. The White Fang's invaded Beacon, and to make matters worse, some... vagabond has seized one of my ships. Until we regain command, the skies are out of our control. So I'm going to take it back.

Jaune:What should we do?

Ironwood:You have two choices. Defend your Kingdom and your school... or save yourselves. No one will fault you if you leave. Let's move out!

Ironwood left and went to his ship to go help in the City.

Violet:You know, that's the one time I didn't want to punch his teeth in after giving us a command.

Sun:Come on!

Jaune:We can take a ship to Beacon!

Location:Atlas stolen ship
Time of Day:Night

Other pov:

Roman Torchwick and Neopolitian were on the hijacked ship at the control bay. Torchwick pressed any button he could.

Torchwick:Hmm... let's see, what does... this button do? Oh, fun! How about ... this one? Hm. Alright, nothing.

Neo then handed him her scroll.

Torchwick:Oh-ho-ho! Now this one, this one's gonna be fun!

Torchwick inserted the scroll unleashing a Virus into all Atlas Military Robots. Causing them to now work for Cinder and Torchwick. They then heard a thud coming from outside.(From Ruby going back to the Arena and flying a Rocket Locker to the ship)

Torchwick:Ugh... go see what that is.

Location:Beacon Academy
Time of Day:Night

Other pov:

Blake and Weiss were fighting against the corrupted Robots. The two then saw an Armored Beowolf chasing after civilians. Blake and Weiss gave each other one last nod before leaving

Weiss:Be safe.

The two ran in separate directions with Blake running towards the Dining hall to go fight the Beowolf but then saw Adam Taurus in the destroyed dining hall.

Blake:No... Adam?

Adam:Hello, my darling.

Location:City of Vale
Time of Day:Night

Other pov:

Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald were all on top of a building. Mercury was holding Scroll to record everything.

Cinder:Beautiful.

Emerald:It's almost sad.

Cinder:It's horrendous. Focus on the Atlesian Knights.

Mercury:Oh, I'm getting all of it.

Cinder:Good. Continue the broadcast until the end.

Suddenly, a tremor rocks the three of them.

Cinder:And do not miss what happens next.

Meanwhile, while Glynda and Qrow were fighting Grimm and Robots. They looked up only to see a Wyvern Grimm flying from Mountain Glenn towards the school.

Glynda:No...

Location:Beacon Academy
Time of Day:Night

Other pov:

As teams JNPR and SSSN was fighting Grimm at the CCT tower. Pyrrha saw Ozpin at the door and went with him back to the school.

Nora:Where's she going?

Jaune:I'll go find out. You two stay here and keep fighting.

Credits time

A/N: I apologize that it took this long to finish this chapter. It being a long episode and having to deal with school doesn't help. Hopefully, once I get to the Mistral Saga(Haven Arc). I'll have a good point of how many are getting done and stuff. Again, I deeply apologize.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

327K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...
34.7K 454 26
You are Y/N Nikos, a student at Beacon Academy. Y/N is the leader of Team NAAD (Nightshade), which one of the best teams alongside Team STRQ. So natu...
3.1K 48 16
This will follow the story of F/n a mysterious yet powerful boy who appears more than meets the eye as he prefers to his closely guarded his past to...
166K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...