Pirate Nurse โ™ก ONE PIECE X Re...

By luffyxtaro

Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my... More

โ™ก1โ™ก
โ™ก2โ™ก
โ™ก3โ™ก
โ™ก4โ™ก
โ˜†6โ˜†
โ˜†7โ˜†
โ˜†8โ˜†
โ˜†9โ˜†
โ™ง10โ™ง
โ™ง11โ™ง
โ™ง12โ™ง
โ™ง13โ™ง
โ™ง14โ™ง
โ—‡15โ—‡
โ—‡16โ—‡
โ—‡17โ—‡
โ—‡18โ—‡
โ™ค19โ™ค
โ™ค20โ™ค
โ™ค21โ™ค
โ™ค22โ™ค
โ™ค23โ™ค
โ™ค24โ™ค
โ™ก25โ™ก
โ™ก26โ™ก

โ™ก5โ™ก

10K 277 421
By luffyxtaro

writing bath scenes is just really fun and nostalgic for me (≡^∇^≡)

from that day on we hung out basically everyday. some days I had to stay back home and study because I still had my goal to achieve and they understood. sometimes they would train somewhere nearby and I'd sit close and read or watch them.

by now it was obvious what they all wanted to do. I mean they've said it many times before. they all want to become pirates and set sail when they're 17.
I frown when I think about it because, they'll all be leaving me one by one as I stay back in this island. alone. i haven't thought about wanting to become a pirate. ever. my only dream is to become a doctor. can a doctor really be a pirate? aren't they basically completely different things... pirates hurt people and doctors save people. i sighed. i really didn't want to leave them.

even if we hang out and they try to include me as much as possible, i still do feel left out. specially since most of our hang outs are usually them beating up people around the island, beating strong beasts or competing among each other. since i don't know how to fight i always only watch them from the back or wait at our "meeting place".

that's when i made up my mind. i'd ask them to teach me how to fight too so i can at least be able to stand among them and enjoy myself like they do.

at first ace was like, "why do you even wanna train? you're a girl..." but sabo and luffy smacked his head. i sighed at him not understanding, luffy didn't either but at least he knew that's not something you say to a girl. sabo sighed at their dumbness, "let's train her so she can fight with us too! instead of just watch us from the back like a stray puppy.. sorry y/n."

i still haven't gotten used to sabo and his surprising kindness so i quickly shook my head with a blush. ace's face turned sour, "then i'll be the only one to train her! since i'm stronger than you guys i'm the most capable."

"what!!! NO FAIR!" whined luffy, "i'm just as capable of training her as you are!"

"luffy you've never won against me a single time when we sparred what makes you think you can compete huh?!"

"that doesn't count!"

"want me to show you why i'm more capable then??!!"

"shut up you two! and ace you can't just keep hogging y/n to yourself all the time! i wanna train her too!" sabo said, joining the argument.

they continued arguing and i began getting dizzy. "enough! you can all train me okay! sharing is what real men do."

"i'm a real man! see guys you should've listened to me when i told you we can all share her!" said luffy.

"you never said that!! and what do you mean share y/n?! she's not an object!" both sabo and ace yelled and smacked luffy.

"owww! what's wrong with what i said?!"

"shut up!"

"don't be mean to luffy!" i said harshly and luffy nodded with tears in his eyes. i motioned for him to come over and started petting his hair, "he's the youngest here you need to be nicer to him okay!" i said, looking at them and not noticing him sticking his tongue out on them. their faces turned red in anger. they restrained themselves but gave luffy a look that meant he's gonna get it later.

"okay! let's begin then! what should i do?!" i asked excitedly.

"first of all you gotta stop with that girly stance and man up- ow! what was that for sabo?!" ace said as he held his head.

"i'll train you first and then ace and last luffy. that good with you all?" sabo asked and everyone nodded, and so my training began.

a month has passed and in such little time i had changed a lot. surprisingly the boys were actually very good teachers and were very enthusiastic in teaching me how to defend myself and fight. specially ace who was trying his best to hide it but failed miserably...

by now i could tag along with them in their adventures, and even if i couldn't fight that well i was at least at a point where i wouldn't drag them down.

we had just finished fighting with a gang of people inside the walls and after ace, sabo and luffy hunted a deer we headed home.

"we're home mama!" i softly called out and i heard an aww, "welcome home sweetheart-" my mom was suddenly smacked with the deer, "thats for mealtime."

"cook it hag." said the boys as they walked past her and i giggled at their antics. mealtime was as chaotic as ever, it was basically war. luffy chased me after the meat i had in my hands, ace and sabo were protecting the deer meat and fighting everyone and we all caused a horrible mess. you couldn't even recognize the room.

dadan kicked us all into the bathroom and shouted, "don't come out until you've counted to 10k!!!!!!!!!"

i laughed and jumped into the small 'bathtub' and ace followed after, "wait y/n is allowed to bathe with us too?" asked sabo.

"yeah, we've been doing it since we were really young so we're used to it. you might not be tho... but get used to it anyway." ace said as he tried fighting off luffy who wanted to jump in as well. i laughed at them and washed my hair with soap.

"sorry luffy theres only space for two people in this bathtub.." i said as i washed ace's back who was taunting them.

luffy couldn't take it anymore so he just hopped in even though there was no space.

"LUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!"

when we went back to our room the boys started training. which would've been fine if it weren't for the fact that it was at least 1 am right now. i yawned as i read my book but i jumped and hit my head with the wall when i heard a sudden crash. luffy broke the floor and fell straight at dadan.

"ace! sabo! what happened?!"

"eh, just broke the floor."

"JUST BROKE THE FLOOR?!"

dadan smacked us all up and we went to sleep despite the big hole taking up the entire room basically.

i woke up late in the morning and the boys weren't there. i sighed and went to wash up then went outside. i heard luffy shout "makino!"

when i peeked through the door i saw a really pretty lady seeing the boys sizes for clothes she brought.

"i never knew there was a girl here! hi sweetheart my name is makino!" she said once she noticed me. i walked out of the house fully and waved shyly at her. "come y/n don't be shy! makino is the best!" luffy smiled as he dragged me towards her.

"tch...why are you here..." ace scoffed when i came up and makino laughed. "are you having a little crush ace?" she teased and he immediately turned red, "WHAT?! NO! NEVER! not to y/n!!!"

"crush?"

"AGHH why does this keep happening!? no i'm not crushing on y/n!! don't listen to them i'd never crush on a girl thats so gross-"

"what is a crush?"

"eh..." the boys and makino said at once.

"Aww you're so innocent and cute! i could just eat you up!" makino said as she pinched my cheeks. "come here let me see if i have something for you, i didn't expect for a girl to be here!"

afterwards makino cooked us really good food.. we were all enjoying ourselves when garp suddenly came right when the boys said they'd become pirates and he basically beat everyone up (except for me) and wrecked the whole place.

in the end he left saying that he'll be harsher tomorrow, after leaving the 3 boys barely capable at walking near my feet. i worriedly began patching them all up.

back in our room the boys began discussing among themselves. i wasn't really interested and instead almost falling asleep but i made some things out before sleeping.

"we gotta do something.."

"...he'll go at it until we give up..."

"I DON'T WANNA DIE!"

"only 1 choic..."

before i fell asleep i saw sabo standing over me, "y/n. wait for us. when we finish we will take you with us!" and my eyes closed.

i was awakened by a loud yell from dadan. when i stood up i noticed i was alone. literally. even their blankets were gone. my heart dropped in confusion and i immediately ran out to see everyone gathered around a note that read "we will stand on our feet -asl"

i was almost gonna cry until i remembered what sabo said last night and decided to trust him. instead i'd spend my time training and studying for medicine.

it was raining outside and i couldn't help but worry for them. even dadan was worried and sent some people to look for them but they all were unsuccessful. i sighed and continued training.

a week had passed and i hadn't heard of the boys and dadan was getting increasingly worried. not gonna lie i also have... i wanted to trust sabo but i had that nagging anxious feeling in my head. i frowned but pushed the thoughts aside.

"psssst!"

did they really leave me? i mean.. i feel like we connected a lot from the time we've been together.. but boys are really weird you don't know what to expect..

"psssssstttt!!"

what a weirdly sounding mosquito..

"y/n!!!! look over here!"

''h-huh?" when i looked to my window i saw sabo wearing a huge smile, "pack your things! we built a hideout we can live in from now on! do it quick!" my mood immediately lifted and i almost felt like crying, "mhm!" i nodded and packed a bag filled with some dresses and all of my books and then jumped out of the window and after sabo.

we began running through the forest, "that bag looks really heavy y/n.. let me carry it for you." he said, "sabo.. you're really polite in comparison with ace and luffy it's a nice change..." i whispered with a smile and he froze a little but shook his head, "yeah! no reason for that at all haha..." i gave him my bag and he accepted it with a smile. he then took my hand and we continued running.

once we reached the hideout luffy was the first to notice us from the top of the treehouse, "y/n is here! ace!"

"woah... did you guys build all of this?"

sabo responded smugly, "yeah! i'm the one who designed it." he said as he climbed the ladder, me following right after, "you're really amazing sabo.." i said, "hey! what about me! i basically built the entire thing!" luffy whined from the top and we laughed.

"as if... you were falling around the entire time. also hey y/n." suddenly ace appeared from behind luffy and helped me up. "wow ace.. i never knew you could be so sweet." i giggled.

"shut up.."

"he totally learnt it from makino! ahahah!" luffy laughed and ace threatened him with a gaze but luffy just stuck his tounge out so ace chased him instead.

"woah.. it's really spacey here..." i said, "hehe yeah. it has to be big enough for all of us 4 to have fun!" sabo said as he set my backpack down.

you, sabo, ace and luffy played around until you fell asleep. hours passed and suddenly the sound of the traps the boys set up went off, you didn't wake up completely but you could tell some of the things that were said.

"maybe it was... glitch...the traps"

"...y/n... our shared sake..."

"don't tell her..."

".. ..why!? shouldn't we share it with... .... ... blushing?!"

"....shut up! ...... you understand...."

"...i dont view... as sister..."

"...lover boy! .."

a month has passed and we lived freely in the hideout. it was awesome and i adored it. i'd be the one to usually cook because i knew how to season the food and cook it properly so that it's better than just edible. we would go and train or fight people in the walls or grey terminal and we would go on small adventures. i wished this would never end.

now at night, the boys started discussing becoming pirates again and i didn't speak because i wasn't interested in piracy stuff.

"i made up my mind! you guys are gonna become my subordinates in my ship yeah?! alright!" luffy said excitedly but sabo and ace immediately declined.

"i'm gonna be captain then!" said ace but sabo pushed back, "i'm best fit to be captain here! right y/n?!"

he was lying on his stomach looking at me who was looking up from my pillow so he looked upside down to me, "i don't understand anything about being captain.. why can't all of you be captain?"

"that's not how it works!" they all said at once.

"hey y/n join my crew." sabo said and before i could respond ace cut me off, "she's joining my crew! i knew her longest!"

"hey i asked her first! remember when i asked you in the baths?! what do you say y/n?!" luffy said and suddenly all of them were in front of me.

"h-huh?!" i couldn't understand what was going on, it was too quick.

"i know!! listen guys!" everyone looked at luffy who wore a proud smile, "whoever beats that big tiger of the jungle, gets y/n and the captain role!"

"then the chances of you becoming captain is pretty low yknow..." sabo said and ace chuckled. they continued arguing and i zoned off. i was still unsure if i wanted to become a pirate or not. but it's very unlikely that i will.

i fell asleep midst their fighting and they soon fell asleep too.

today ace and luffy left to go and play and do whatever, sabo wasn't able to follow along because he was more injured than usual and I refused to let him go.
he sighed for the 5000th time, "are you sure I can't go y/n? I promise I'll be careful..."

"yes I am absolutely sure! we need mirrors around here so you can see how hurt you are from my perspective! now sit still or this'll hurt." I said sternly. the only times I'm not shy around people are when I'm bangading them up because I'm too focused on my job to care bout anything else.

I was currently bandaging his head up so our faces were very close, he was avoiding looking at me but we made eye contact for a second. sabo and I immediately turned pink and looked the other way, "soo... what do you usually do around here to pass time?"

"study.."

"yikes..."

"wanting to become a doctor is not easy.." I sighed as I moved to his arm instead.

still avoiding my gaze he asked again, "you're already really good at what you do what more is there for you to learn?..."

I stopped what I was doing and blushed, "i-..this is nothing... anyone can do it..."

"me and the other two sure can't though... its useful having you with us. sorry you have to patch up luffy everyday though, he's pretty reckless." he said with a chuckle, remembering luffy's antics.

"soo don't you get tired of studying? don't you wanna do something more fun like.."

"being a pirate huh?" sabo flinched but nodded guiltily, "you guys always ask me stuff like that."

"sorry hehee..."

"well... I don't really know how that would work out. if I were to become a pirate I'd want to join someone's crew, I'm not the kind of person to lead... yknow an entire ship.." I said as I finished up and he jumped down from the seat. sabo tries imagining me as a captain but fails miserably and laughs, "I can't even imagine that, no offence though."

"maybe in the future I'll become one.. but not right now"

sabo smiled, "won't you join my crew?" he asked quietly but I didn't hear.

we sat around boridly (or sabo was because I was studying) he would be looking out of the window in hopes of seeing ace and luffy or something interesting at all. then he'd plop down for a few minutes before exploring every inch of the hideout.
then he'd plop down again and resort to bothering me to pass the time.

"y/n........ i'm sooooooooo bored...... help meeeee......." he whispered really close to me and I jumped.

"sabo!"

"sorry you were too concentrated I had to" he said with a laugh. I sighed again and motioned for him to sit on my lap, "if you find staying awake boring go to sleep then, I'll play with your hair in return alright?"

sabo turned pink and froze for a few seconds before hesitantly nodding. he lied his head on my lap and I began playing with his hair. it was pretty short but curly, so it was still very soft.

"sabo I feel like longer hair would suit you better.." I whispered, "you really think so?" he asked with a yawn and i nodded.

"so I'm not cute now huh?" he said with a frown.

in panic I immediately responded, "no! that's not what I meant! I mean you are cute I like your short hair but yknow-"

"pfft it's okay I'm just messing with you..." he whispered with his eyes closed and fell asleep. I scoffed but continued studying.

"NO WAY!!!"

"HEY Y/N! WHYS HE ON YOUR LAP?!"

screams from luffy and ace quickly woke me up. I hadn't noticed it but shortly after sabo fell asleep i did too and he was still lying on my lap sleeping right now.

"shhhh! sabo is resting!"

"y/n... suddenly I've lost a lot of blood... help me please......" luffy whined and pretended to fall to his knees but ace kicked him, "shut up ya bastard! i won't let you!"

ace and luffy were glaring at us from across the place and I sighed, "alright fine come here both of you instead of fuming so much from that far!"

and that's how I had 3 boys on my lap, ace was hogging most of it from luffy but luffy was too happy to care. he basically fell asleep the moment he lied down.

now it was just ace and I, "ace.."

"what the hell do you want? I'm tryna sleep..." he grumbled but I just laughed. he looked cute trying to ignore me and act cold when he was lying on my lap.

"if I ever disappear its not because I wanted to."

"huh? what are you talking about? disappear??" he began asking furiously but I bonked his head, "shut up! you'll wake sabo and luffy up! I thought I could tell you since you're the oldest but I guess not..."

"no! you can tell me! please."

"I wish this would last forever..."
and with that I fell asleep too.

not long after that nice incident sabo died.

a fire spread out throughout gray terminal and you were desperately trying to help people but there was only so much a 9 year old was able to do. instead you were taken home to your mother in the mountains. before all of this happened sabo was taken back by his father and that was the last time we saw him until he sailed his ship near a celestial dragon and died.

that was also the last day you were seen as well.

baby arc has ended ! ^^

thanks for 150+ reads! if you have suggestions or criticism I am open to them! and thank you for 11 votes!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.3K 38
๐•ป๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Š, ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–”๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–š๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜. ใ€๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ˜ใ€€๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€‘ re-upload since wattpad took it down...
8.7K 409 26
(Requested by My sister) This is my first Ever One Piece Fanfiction! ~~ While chillin' on the seas, the straw hats spotted a small boat floating arou...
5.6K 118 22
โ”Šโœง*๏ฝก โœฏโ”Šโ˜ชโ‹†โœง*๏ฝก โ”Š แด‹แด‡ษดษขษด๊œฑแด›แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษชษด๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แด„แดœส€๊œฑแด‡แด… แด˜ษชส€แด€แด›แด‡ แด€๊œฑ สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด‡๊œฑ, ๊œฑแด‡แด›๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ษชสŸ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›แด สŸแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€แดก-สœแด€แด›๊œฑ ส™แดœแด›. - - - - แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ ๊œฐ...
96.4K 4.1K 27
{Modern AU} First time doing a x reader story. You have been uprooted from your home in Sabaody by your Uncle. Due to complications at your school a...