Impassioned Psychopath

Par silentecos

"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, eve... Plus

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Four Years On
Chapter 2: Pinefall Island
Chapter 3: A vistor on Island
Chapter 4: Incounter
Chapter 5: Baby Austin
Chapter 6: Phone Call
Chapter 7: House Guests
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Roomies
Chapter 10: Off To Work
Chapter 11: Whore
Chapter 12: Ginger
Chapter 13: Nate
Hiatus
Update
Chapter 14: Amanda
Chapter 15: INSECURE
Chapter 17:Ramon
Q&A
Chapter 18: MOM
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Ethan
Chapter 21: Therapy
Chapter 22: Anger
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24:Sleep Over
Chapter 25: Leo
Chapter 26: As Planned
Chapter 27: NYC
Chapter 28: The Mansion
Chapter 29: Few Months..
Chapter 30: Big Brother
Not An Update
Chapter 31: At The Hospital...
Chapter 32: Escaping
Chapter 33:Wishes
Chapter 34: Betrayal?
Chapter 35:Birthday Party
Chapter 36: presents
Chapter 37: Break
Chapter 38: Picnic
Chapter 39: Mi cielo
Chapter 40: Rage Blackout
Chapter 41:H&Z
Q&A
Chapter 42: Damage Control
Chapter 43:A Baby?
Chapter 44: Captivity
Chapter 45: Girls night...
Chapter 46:Day Break
Chapter 47: New adventure
Dear Reader(s)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 16:Wingman?

469 26 3
Par silentecos

Amanda's POV

I walked inside the house already feeling tired.

'I need to exercise more, I think I'm gaining weight'

'All I do on the island is house chores, eat, and sleep I don't normally go out unless it's to go to the market, '

'I feel like I've become a housewife Over night somehow, Hunter was always the one always going the extra mile to take care of me it feels kind of nice having the opportunity to take care of him'

I smiled to myself. I was on the blink of losing hope of us reviving our relationship but, him getting jealous because he thought I was on a date with another guy was so cute. I know I was heartless and a terrible person but I was happy he was actually showing his old emotions toward me.

'Oh I forgot to tell him that I'd be leaving the island for a few days, it will be Blue's death anniversary. I want to go visit her grave.it's been a while'

"Amanda you are back sooner than I thought you'd be" Skylar commented.

"Oh yeah" was my reply

"What's wrong? You have a grin plastered on your face" she asked.

"Nothing really" I replied.

" OK what the hell is going on, you, Rai, Zack, and Brian have been acting different since last night, "she asked.

" nothing interesting happened, and it's not that, Anyway I think I'll just catch up on work" I commented.

I started walking to the bedroom but before I could get far, Skylar grabbed my hand.

"Amanda come here first-" she took my hand and made me sit on the couch "i-i have to ask you something. It took a lot of courage to decide to ask you so please be a sister's keeper" she pleaded.

"Uh Okay-you are scaring me now" I blurted out.

"I have no one to talk to but I have to get it off my chest. D-does Zack have a girlfriend" she asked.

I stared at her blankly.

"Huh" I replied

'Why would she ask me such a-"

"Wait a minute, did he sexually harass you? If he's trying to touch you somewhere you don't like just punch his dick and run away" I advised.

She kept quiet and then averted her gaze.

"He's not the one touching what he shouldn't," she said.

"Wait you made a move on Zack" I half screamed.

"Shhh, I didn't make a move per say but we almost kissed last night" she confessed.

"Is it that smile of his, don't let it fool you that guy is a-"

'Wait a minute Amanda, you could be ruining Zack's chance at romance'

'But Zack is a total jackass who mostly thinks with his dick, what if he only wants to sleep with her'

'But if Rai sees Skylar with another man his attention would be solely on me'

'But Skylar is a sweetheart who is letting us stay in her house. what if Zack hurts her that would probably cause a rift between him and Rai'

'Wait Zack is technically family and I always have to have his back, he treated Luana with respect and love. She's the one who didn't see that'

'Should I be Zack's wingman in this situation? But what does he even feel for her in the first place'

"Zack is totally single, he is a sweetheart and a real gentleman" I explained with a smile.

'A gentleman who sleeps with any woman who so much as smiles in his direction, he's not even afraid to sleep with married women plus he is associated with the mafia, he kills people for a hobby. He is the complete opposite of the man you probably think he is'

"He's very charming indeed" I added.

My phone suddenly started ringing.

'My savior'

"Excuse me" I stated.

I stood up and then walked outside before answering the call.

"Hello" I answered

"Uh you are alive, where are you, I called the office and heard you and Zack suddenly went on vacation, "Mandie asked.

I chuckled.

"Are you jealous, do you wish you were here with him instead? You should hurry you might have some competition right now" I teased.

" ha ha ha real funny Amanda, but serious are you okay, your phone has been unreachable for a few days, "she asked.

" uh, this place barely has single strength during the day "I replied.

" and where is this place, "she asked.

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you that but rest assured I'm OK, I'm still alive and breathing" I commented.

"That's just a suspicious answer, you can't tell me? Why? Are you in some kind of trouble? your voice sound strange, have you been crying" she asked.

"What no. Oh hey, You won't believe this, but I think I totally gained a few pounds. If I stay here any longer I'm going to be very chubby" I replied.

"Firstly that's probably not even true but either way you have a curvy body, adding more fat would only highlight that secondly what's stopping you, a vacation is supposed to be enjoyed but if you aren't feeling it then go back home. Why are you even there, with Zack? Did you two hook up, is he the one making you cry" she suggested.

" what I'm not here on a honeymoon with Zack, it's for 'work'" I lied.

"Then ask him for a few days off to come back to civilization" she expressed.

"I was thinking about the same thing, I haven't visited my sister's grave in a while, I wanted to go there" I commented.

"Then do it, you can also come by and play with Austin, he's developed a habit of looking for your photo in the photo album, I think he misses you," She said.

'But can I even manage to leave this island anymore'

'I don't want to leave Rai but I also really want to visit Blue's grave. Will Rai get upset about this'

"I miss him too, Tell him his aunty Amanda will be there soon" I assured.

"He's still sleeping right now but when he wakes up I'll relay the message" she assured.

"Alright bye, I'll call again later" I stated.

"Alright bye, take care of yourself, and don't cry too much, you start looking like an ugly man when you do," she said then quickly hang up

"You little-" I was cut off when I realized she cut the call.

I smiled staring at the blue sky.

----

I finished getting ready, I decided to just take a weekend vacation so I didn't pack my clothes or anything I just carried my handbag. It was already dark outside.

"Do you really have to go?" Skylar asked.

"It's only for the weekend, I'll be back on Monday" I assured.

"But why the sudden trip," She asked.

"It will be my sister's death anniversary Saturday" I commented.

" oh, I'm sorry about your loss "she stated.

We walked out of the room together. The guys were in the living room doing nothing much in particular. Rai was having a glass of water, Brian was just seated reading a magazine and Zack was playing games on his phone, and when he heard Skylar and I, he smiled.

" wow Amanda, you look really beautiful are you two going on a date "Zack asked.

" Ha Ha, I'm going back home to visit my sister "I replied.

There was a brief silence.

" oh it's already that time of year "Zack questioned.

I glanced at Rai who didn't look affected at all by what I said.

" what about your plane ticket, boat rides off the island, and accommodation? You should have told me, I could have arranged everything for you, and what about protection-"Zack rambled on.

"I handled all that and as for protection, I don't need it" I assured.

He stood up.

"Of course you need it, you just dropped the bomb suddenly, Brian could have escorted you but since you are going to visit your sister I'll get in contact with Steve, he'll arrange everything you might need"Zack stated.

" uh, Zack-"

"Shh, don't argue, I might just make you cancel your trip altogether. How long are you planning on staying there"

"Two days maybe longer -" a cup breaking grabbed everyone's attention.

We turned to the source and saw Rai's hand was bleeding, he broke the cup with his hand.

"Rai are you OK, did you unknowingly grip the cup too hard," Skylar asked.

She rushed to examine him.

"Rai are you okay," Zack asked.

His gaze was fixed on me.

"Rai" Skylar called.

He got up from the chair and walked to me, I moved back suddenly started to feel intimidated, he was towering over me, looking at me with eyes that had a green dominating them.

"Are you leaving because of what I said?" he asked.

"N-no of course not-"

"Then don't leave" he ordered.

"I have too, I already promised to go see someone. Your hand is bleeding let Skylar treat you" I answered.

"Don't leave please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. If I was rude and made you upset just scold me instead so don't leave" he pleaded averting his gaze to the ground.

I smiled and then hugged him. His body tensed up.

"I'll be back before you know it" I assured.

He moved away from me.

" you are really determined to leave. If that's what you want they just leave and never come back again" he boomed.

"Rai" Zack called but he had already bolted out the door.

"Zack he-"I started. He wrapped his hands around me.

" I'll follow him"Brian assured then followed Rai.

"I'll escort you to the boat" Zack suggested.

The journey was quiet, Zack tried to cheer me up but to no avail.

"Am I making a mistake, he seemed very serious when he said that" I asked.

Zack held my hand.

"Your hands are pretty cold, you should have worn gloves and I think this will be good" He assured.

"How is this good, he was begging me to stay behind but I refused, what if this causes a bigger rift," I asked.

"He killed someone for you and begged you not to leave, he got angry when he heard you will be home for a few days. I think his obsession with you is slowly reviving now that you are close to him again but I don't think he realizes how he feels about you, don't you think he needs a gentle shove, you not being around him all day might do the trick" He explained.

"Are you his therapist, why are you making speculations? What if this has a negative effect" I asked.

He pulled my cheeks.

"Don't question your elder brother, I'm wiser and have more experience" He stated.

I pushed his hands away rubbing my cheek.

"more experienced my ass -" I remarked.

"Your ass looks just OK, Although it might need a little more fat-" before he could finish the statement I tried to punch him but he held my wrist.

He planted a kiss on my closed fist.

"The only time your hands should form a fist is when you have my dick in your hand. Got it" He asked.

I pulled my hand away from him.

"You are such a Prevert, I can't believe you tell people I'm like your sister when you say such inappropriate things," I said.

He laughed.

"I only said that so people would get off my back, they kept pairing us together. I was actually considering giving us a try if you didn't find a boyfriend by next year" he blurted out.

"W-what"

He laughed again.

"Relax, to me even if Hunter never resurfaced, you'd always be my sexy sister-in-law I lust over but can never get. Uh seriously we should consider a roleplay when we do a threesome, Don't you think that would be nice" he commented.

"When we do it, who told you I'd agree," I asked.

The announcement for us to start boarding the boat sounded off.

"I guess it's time to go Honey come here" Zack ordered. He opened his arms.

I quickly walked to him and hugged him.

"I'm leaving Hunter in your care, please take care of him," I said.

He chuckled.

"Say hello to Austin for me and don't cry too much when you visit your sister, if you soak her grave with tears she might drown in heaven you know " he commented.

He pulled away, cupped my cheeks then placed a kiss on my forehead

"Call me when you get there and don't worry about Rai, I'm sure he's just crying in a corner somewhere because he said something rude" Zack joked.

"You are so mean" I commented.

After that I waved goodbye to them and boarded the boat, I kept staring at the docks thinking Rai would show up and beg me to stay but that never
happened.

As soon as I boarded the boat, I wanted to get off. I had an uneasy feeling, I didn't want to leave Hunter behind. What if he disappeared forever at that time?

I was scared and anxious but at the same time I didn't want to stay there having to tolerate him googling another woman in front of me, what's worse was I couldn't even be hostile to the said woman. I had to grin and interact with her the same as I always did even if I was slowly starting to hate her.

She was a nice woman and she was very kind, she took care of us from the time we arrived and did everything to make up feel comfortable, she was smart and a great listener but knowing that Hunter's affection was now redirected to her made me feel a certain type of way.

'Oh shit I forgot to ask Zack if he has feelings for her'

It took about 3 hours to arrive on the mainland. I took a taxi to the Airport and made it in the nick of time for my flight. The flight was a long ride, I fell asleep halfway through the trip

When the plane landed as promised Zack had arranged a car for me. It was around 6 AM so it was a bit Misty outside.

"I'm Daniel, Mr. Adams requested a car for you Madame, I'll be your driver for your duration here" The guy explained as he opened the car door for me.

"Oh uh thank you" I replied then got in.

He closed the door and then walked to the driver's seat.

"Where to, can I recommend some nice hotel or maybe you have a specific location," he asked.

"I have a specific location. Please drive to westernvil cost" I requested.

"Alright Madame, just sit back. I'll get you there as soon as possible" He assured then started driving.

My phone started vibrating. I looked at the caller ID the frowned. I picked up.

"Ethan why do you keep calling me, I told you, my answer won't chang-"

"Tell me Where the hell you are" he demanded.

"What!?, I'm not obligated to tell you anything" I screamed.

"I'm sorry Amanda I'm just worried, I've tried reaching you for a very long time now but your phone was unreachable, I went to the office and your place. I thought something bad happened" he explained.

"Ethan I'm alive and doing OK, I don't know how long I'll be gone for-"

"Sorry for butting in but why did you leave suddenly, with Zack of all people," He asked.

"Uh Ethan listen I'm really exhausted right now, can we talk about this later please" I pleaded.

He paused.

"Alright I'll call you in the afternoon is that okay" He asked.

"Sure" I quickly replied then cut the call.

Talking to him was exhausting sometimes.

I leaned against the car window staring at the cars passing by us.

'I wonder what Rai is doing right now, does he miss me at all'

The driver suddenly hit the brakes making me jointed forward.

"What the hell, why did you-"

"I'm sorry ma'am someone suddenly walked in front of the car. Are you alright, did you hurt yourself" He asked.

"No I'm alright, just check if you didn't hurt the person or not" I ordered.

"Amanda" someone called.

I looked at the person in front of the car and my eyes widened.

"M-Mom"
_____

Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And/or

Share ✌

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

78.5K 1.3K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
Signature Smirk Par Jessie Lee

Roman pour Adolescents

237K 5K 30
Rebelling against your parents is only a phase, right? Right? - 100k 1.8.20
59.2K 1.4K 16
His hand wrapped in her hair, yanking her face up to him to look into his angry eyes. "Tell me where the fuck is he?" He growled, making her shudder...