Soulmates?

Por AJcool250

You're the outcast at school. It was your 16th birthday. What happens when you find out that your soulmate is... Más

A/N
Soulmate Mark
Soulmate Found
Robbery From A Soulmate
Soulmate Gem Duplication
Training With Soulmates
Flash Mob With Soulmates
Chillin' With Soulmates
National Soulmate Day
Planning For Your Soulmate
The Soulmate Date
A/N

Away From Soulmate Bliss

129 8 0
Por AJcool250

Pink Steven POV

I can't believe she just kicked us away like that! She was human! I mean, she's getting better with her powers, but handling a flash mob?! I was mad. No, not mad. Livid. They just had to ruin our day! I mean, I had just met Y/n, and they had just gotten their gem! How could this have happened in that small amount of time? Apparently, a lot! The way they dropped the microphone made me swell. I was proud of them. Having my own physical form was enough for me, but experiencing emotions? Talking? Meeting my soulmate? Gosh, this is too much.

I sat down on the couch holding my head. Everyone looked at me, and I sent them blank stares. I had decided that only Steven and Y/n would ever see me smile. Steven walked over to me, and I looked up at him. My stare softened, and he smiled. Man, this was who I was trapped with for 16 years? Who knew captors could be nice? Of course, he doesn't know that I felt like that, and I know that if I told him he would feel bad. Best to push that aside now that I'm free.

Steven sat on the couch with me, and a few seconds later, Y/n was asleep in my lap. I push the hair out of their face slightly and send their sleeping form a look of adoration. "What now?" I ask Steven, and he shrugs, "It's pretty late, how about sleeping." I falter and say, "H-How do you sleep again?" he doesn't get mad or upset, he only smiles, taking my hand in leading me to his (our?) bed. I stare at it, and he instructs me to lay down. Then, he walks through the steps in sleeping.

No matter how hard I try, I still can't manage to pass out. Steven was fast asleep, next to Y/n, who he had wrapped his arms around. I decide to walk around the temple and try to name each room and what it was for. I walk into the kitchen, 'Food.' then the bathroom, 'Getting ready in the mornings or as Peridot always said, to think.' I chuckled at that. When I make it to the garden, I wince slightly, 'To take all my anger and securities out on plants' and I notice a note on the door. "I took care of your plants! They are beautiful! Sorry if I killed one or something!" I read out loud, "-- Y/n" and then, I look around the room. Every plant seemed livelier than before. I looked at Sadie and the shrub-specks. I laugh a little at Steven's name.

I hear a rustle, and I see Amythyst at the door. "Hey dude." she says softly, walking up to me. I don't move. "Want to go do something to get you tired? You might sleep then." she says, and I can tell she just wanted to hang out. Maybe- it can be like old times. "Sure." I say softly. She jumped slightly, not expecting me to speak. I groan inwardly and sigh, saying, "Amythyst. I have known you for 16 years, I can now show emotions and talk in complete sentences. I'm not dumb. I can tell you just want to hand out." she chuckles sheepishly and asks, "Well? Can we?"I scoff, "Well, duh. I miss my lil' sis." and I open my arms. 

She comes barreling into them. Then when the hug was done, she gave me a look, "Lil' sis?" I punch her arm and say, "Well yeah, I mean, I'm thousands of years older since I'm pink diamond's gem!" and she laughs. I join in too. "I missed this." I sigh and ask, "Want to go to mask island?" and she spoke, "DO I??" I laughed lightly, "Yes you do." and she drags me towards the nearest warp.

A blue light surrounds us, and I have to close my eyes. Then, when I open them again, I'm met with forest beauty. "Gosh, I missed this." I mumble as she drags me to a cliff near the water. "So?" she asks, "How's your soulmate?" I involuntarily say, "Gorgeous/Handsome." I slap and hand over my mouth, turning red while she laughs hysterically. "What about yours?" I ask, and she winces. I know that I hit a nerve. "They have been ignoring me... Ever since I turned 160... Do they not like me?" I smile and say, "Who wouldn't like you, Amythyst? Maybe they're just afraid. Afraid that you won't like who they are. Maybe... Garnet had her soulmate.... Maybe Pearl? I know you two don't really get along, but have you ever seen writing on her wrist?" Man, I was good at comforting people! Kinda proud of myself...

"Maybe your right, Steve. Maybe it's Pearl... What if my soulmate died?" she mutters, and I groan. "Well, when Y/n was asleep, she went back in time to meet Pink. Pink never saw her again, but Y/n made sure to tell her that they loved their diamond." I say, and I wince at my own words. Amythyst can tell that it hurts for me to talk about someone else's memories. Steven always had an identity crisis. When I left his body, he became 'Just Steven', and I became Steve, Pink diamond, and Rose quartz. Now I know what he feels like, and trust me, it sucks.

Amythyst says, "Well, your Steve. Not Steven. Just yourself." I had a feeling she had practiced this for who knows how long. "How long did you recite that for?" I ask, and she admits, "A good two hours. Did I do good?" I nod, and we lay down, looking at the stars. "I saw that flash mob today. Man, it was probably the biggest one in history!" she laughs, and I explain how me, and Steven got kicked away in our bubble like some rock all the way to the temple while Y/n took care of the mess.

"Man, you had to deal with that?" she giggles, "I think she got it worse!" I punch her shoulder lightly. "We should probably go back; Steven usually wakes up from a nightmare around this time." I fib, and she says, "If you want to go and sleep with your soulmates, just say so." I nod, and we stand up. "Thanks for tonight." I say, "It really helped." she smiles, "No problem, dude!" and we warp home. She departs to her room, while I join Steven and Y/n on the couch.

Today was bliss.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3K 68 14
(Currently on hiatus) What if Rose survived Steven's birth, but she lost her memories? Returning back to her original form as Pink Diamond with no re...
47.5K 782 18
𝗔 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆... 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁? 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
41.2K 1.1K 19
(y/n) grew up in era 3, where humans are the most inferior race. They're treated terribly, living in camps until they are 16 and are then assigned a...
7.7K 298 44
Whats up! This is my first story and there will be a sequel if this gets enough reads and stuff. So onto the description! Amethyst P.O.V Hi. I'm Amet...