๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ป | ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™™๏ฟฝ...

By imquiteasimp

๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ... More

๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ป
๐˜ช. ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ!
๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ช ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ
๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ...๐˜–๐˜๐˜
๐˜ช๐˜ท. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ??
๐˜ท. ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜™ ๐˜”๐˜Œ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜›
๐˜ท๐˜ช. ๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?
๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ช๐˜น. ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜บ
๐˜น. ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
๐˜น๐˜ช. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ
๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ
๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ค
๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ท. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
๐˜น๐˜ท. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต
๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต
๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ??
๐˜น๐˜น. ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ!
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ท. ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท. ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜บ?
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช. ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜‰๐˜œ๐˜”
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. 18๐˜ต๐˜ฉ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜น. ๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜” ๐˜“๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜ 
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น. ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ท๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 1
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ช๐˜ช. ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ท๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 2
FUCK YOU ALL
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ท. ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ท. ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด?
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
GUYS IM ALIVE
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜น๐˜น๐˜น๐˜ท๐˜ช. ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ

๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜น. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜บ

6.6K 150 16
By imquiteasimp

————
THIRD PERSON

"DO YOU REMEMBER HOW YOU SAID YOUR MUM IS THE DEVIL ON STEROIDS?" JUDE ASKED ABRUPTLY TO HIS KINDA GIRLFRIEND. Nailea sat on her vanity doing her makeup as jude continuously fussed with his hair in the bathroom. "mm vaguely remember that yeah, why?" she mumbled putting on her eyelashes.

two were currently getting ready for the family dinner that they had promised their families, with Nailea hosting it she wanted to make sure everything was perfect. it wasn't like she was nervous or anything she just didn't want mark and denise to have a bad impression of her. jude however was a nervous wreck.

"She's not gonna like.. kill me or anything right?" he questioned while still messing with his hair.

Nailea put down her lipgloss after hearing this, turning her head slightly to the side, "you know my mums not actually the devil right?" she sarcastically said, jude mimicking her with ridiculous sounds.

Nai laughed and then got up walking into the bathroom before positioning herself on the counter, she lifted her hands, and reached for his pulling him closer so that he was inbetween her legs, "hey." she said getting his attention as he continued to bite his lip.

"Stop panicking, she's gonna love you. literally you guys will get along so well you have absolutely nothing to worry about!" she reassured the boy, pulling his bottom lip out from his lips before holding onto his biceps as his hands found their place on her hips.

"Plus you're like the most perfect person how could she hate you!" Nai added, earning a small chuckle from Jude which made her smile, feeling accomplished as she got rid of his nervousness.

"you're cute." He mumbles looking down at her and her lips.

"hmm so i have been told." she added staring straight at his lips before jude ducked his head down so that he could connect their lips in a passionate yet soft kiss. nai lifted her hands from his muscles to the back of his neck pulling him closer as the kiss began to become much more intense. Jude hands travelling from her hips all the way down to her thighs, which he then squeezed gently.

if it weren't for the continuous ringing of the doorbell that rang, it was safe to say the two would've delayed the dinner.

the two teens pulled away, Jude rolling his eyes at the ongoing pressing of the bell, "I hate that i know exactly who that is." he commented before walking backwards away from Nai. leaving her sat on the counter.

she jumped down and placed her hands on jude's chest looking up at him, "can you get the door while i reapply my lip gloss." she asked, wiping her previous layer of gloss off of jude's lips, "yeah i got you." he replied before kissing her forehead and heading downstairs to the door.

When jude made it to the door, the visitor began to become impatient as they rapidly began pressing it, not before rolling his eyes jude opened the door wide and stared directly at the culprit with an annoyed look. "Must you be so annoying?" Jude asked his brother who only smirked back at him.

"Of course that's the whole point of me being your younger brother." jobe replied shrugging his shoulders, acting as though it was his duty to annoy jude. behind jobe stood mark and denise who stared at him all excited, "well are you gonna let us in?" mark asked jokingly as jude stood in the middle of the door.

upon hearing that jude stepped out of the way allowing his family through. for a moment all three of their eyes scanned nai's home mesmerised by its beauty. that was until a voice caught their attention.

"Oh my gosh you're here!" nailea proclaimed quickly going down the stairs reaching them, she was then engulfed in a hug by jude's mother nailea wrapping her arms around her as they began to swing slightly.

"Oh my days you're so beautiful!" denise shouted as she let go of her slightly to get a good look at the girl, nai let out a laugh before going on for another hug. "thank you so much, but look at you! you're as fine as ever!" this earning a laugh from mark. "denise stop squeezing the poor girl." he said making denise pull away from her.

mark then pulled her into a less deathly hug as he rubbed her back, "hello there kiddo! how are you?"

"i'm good thank you, how are you?" nai politely replied, offering his a sweet smile to which he return.

"i'm good nai i'm good."

"You've got a sick house you know!" Jobe said giving Nai a small hug, him somehow already being taller than the girl. "thanks jobey." nai replied smirking at his now serious face that he had due to his new nickname.

"you're not calling me that." jobe stated seriously

"oh yes i am." she replied sneakily.

before jobe could begin to protest, they heard the front door open and close and a voice shout out. "Sorry i'm late! i went to get some champagne and there was some traffic." Nailea's mother Julia shouted out, walking over to the lounge area that everyone found themselves gravitated towards.

Upon seeing Jude who had his arms around her daughters neck as he stood behind her, Julia let out a massive gasp and a bright smile, "Aw here's my new son! How are you!" she shouted as she pushed Nai out the way and gave Jude huge hug. "I'm good mama J, I'm good." he answered with a sweet smile on his face as Julia immediately made him feel welcomed.

"No eres guapo? bien hecho nailea!" She said giving her daughter a glance and a wink. (Aren't you handsome? well done Nailea!)

"Gracias mami." Nai chuckled, looking at jude's confused face.

"Julie, meet my parents, Denise and Mark and my little brother Jobe." Jude introduced them, Julie going and giving each of them a hug.

"Look at you! You handsome boy." Julie commented after letting go of Jobe, "what can i say? I'm a catch." Jobe shrugged earning a laugh from Nailea's mother.

"Okay now everyone's met eachother, please sit get comfortable turn the tv on whatever! me and jude are going to be cooking for you all!" Nai said before grabbing jude's hand and walking towards the kitchen.

"Nailea seems lovely." Denise complimented to her mother, "Oh she truly is a blessing! she has the purest heart out there." Julie commented with a fond look appearing on her.

"And i already know Jude is a sweetheart, just by the way she describes him."

"well it's safe to say they're both obsessed with the other, all he talk about is her. kinda pathetic really." jobe said giggling to himself, clearly finding it fun outing Jude.

"Oi stop being a nuisance!" mark warned whilst also laughing to himself.

"It's cute how they're making dinner for us!" Denise commented looking at the two teens giggle to eachother as Nai stared at the pasta boiling.

"I know..." Julie replied, a worried look then flashing on her face. "Jude can cook right...?"

"Uhm.. well..... not particularly no..." denise replied, "but nai can cook though right?"

Julie tilting her head, "well she can make pasta... and .. yeah that's all i've got." she shrugged,

"so we're letting these two kids, who can barely cook.. make dinner that we actually have to eat..?" mark questioned, "and we're okay with that?"

"Uh Jobe-"

"yeah i got 'em!" Jobe interrupted getting up from the couch and going over to the couple in the fridge.

The parents watched as Jobe shoved Jude out of the way of the kitchen island, clearly taking over. Jude trying to participate grabbing a few vegetables all for Jobe to slap them out of his hands, this earning a slap round the head from his older brother. Nai then decided to say something — which clearly annoyed Jobe as he gave her the biggest side eye he could muster, Jude and Nai however found it hilarious as they began to cackle and hit each other. jobe rolling his eyes once more at the two before continuing to cut the vegetables.

The three adult watched as Nai brought over a large bottle of red wine to them, 3 glasses in her hands. "Wine for my parents." She joked pouring each of them, each saying thank you then watching Nai skip away, singing along to the lauryn hill song that was playing calmly through her speakers

"sorry for her calling you guys her parents, Nia doesn't really get the whole 'waiting for the right time', you know she just feel's everything instantly and she puts her all into it." Julie explained hoping to Jude parents didn't take any defence.

"I think it's sweet." Denise answered, trying to reassure her.

"Yeah it shows that she has genuine feelings for Jude." Mark replied smiling at his son who hugged the smaller girl from behind.

"Hm yeah the girl's obsessed with him, it's sweet but annoying." julie replied sarcastically.

"Nah it's just annoying." Jobe interrupted as he fell to the couch, sitting next to Julie. "Is that so little J?"

"Yeah. And how am i little J, im taller than you Julie." Jobe laughed.

"Yeah well i'm way older than you." Julie laughed poking his side.

"I'm convinced your mum likes jobe more than she like me." Jude commented still hugging his girlfriend from behind, placing his head in her neck giving her a small kiss.

"Oh she does! but your a close second so it's okay." Nai replied, as she stirred the pot.

"Hmm do you reckon i'm good enough to stay around then?" he mumbled

After a beat of silence, Nai turned herself around so that she was facing Jude. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted his head to look at her.

"your perfect." she mumbled, going on her tiptoes to peck his lips.

"you're cringy." he once again mumbled a small smirk on his face. "Mhmm?"Nai hummed in question

"mhm." he hummed back before connecting their lips, in a passionate kiss. Jude hands gripping her hip pulling her closer. The two teens continued kissing for several moments until Nailea finally pulled away out of breath.

"Cmon let's serve the food." she said pulling away completely

jude threw his head back and groaned, "Ugh! You always ruin the fun." before going over to help her.

————
INSTAGRAM STORY

𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲

(liyah's notes)

1.7k WORDS BRO

i need to lay down (i already am)

anyway sorry for the aggression enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.6K 73
Ayodele is the sister of Bukayo Saka, however the two couldn't be more different. She's unreliable, a wreck, a disappointment. Only one guy will trul...
188K 4K 33
how xenoia beau wasn't in a museum was a complete mystery to jude bellingham. her beauty fell upon him like a blessing from above. social media them...
146K 1.3K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...
79.4K 226 3
๐‘๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ โžThe act of loving someone who loves you backโž In which Aria gets added to the England fotball team groupchat by accident or In wh...