𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼...

By Rosecherry2602

𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘭... More

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭 - Missing Kids
𝟭. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱
2. 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘂𝘀
3. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲
5. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗲
6. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀
7. 𝗘𝘃𝗶𝗹

4. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹

65 17 3
By Rosecherry2602

"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘑𝘦𝘫𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 1949, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴. 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴."

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵, 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵, 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵."

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺'𝘴 𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘎𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘢 𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘴."

I turned off the television, hearing all the crazy theories about the kids mysterious reappearance. There is a hysteria all over the world witnessing this paranormal case. People are debating all over internet and television as to what happened as if they are the police officers. I hate the barking men on T.V screens being passed on as debates, the media is just toxic, promoting a pizza scissor when people are loosing their shit over the kidnapper.

I need to take my mind off of these stupid theories and focus on facts and evidences. I started reading few documents through my phone.

"Are you still working? You need some rest, Chaeyong. Not only did you solve a major twist in the case on your first day but you interrogated the kids too." Nayeon unnie said.

Nayeon and I are sisters. I was brought up at her house by her parents and I consider them as my family. Her dad died when I was 5 years old. I don't have any memories of him. Nayeon, even though she is sometimes jealous of me because mom loves me more (in her imagination), still she cares and loves me deeply and so do I. When we were kids, she used to pull my hairs whenever I used her clothes and in return I used to beat her up. One day I punched her face and she got unconscious, it was only then did my mother realise that I was good at fighting, she put me through immense training in different forms of martial arts.

Although I was grounded for a year or so by my mother for punching Nayeon, I was happy I found my talent. Whenever something used to get stolen in the school or any sort of mysteries were to be solved, I was the one to be called to investigate. My old habit was to watch and collect crime related cases, at first mom was scared if I was psychopath or something but then she realised I had peculiar interest in solving cases before the police did. When we used to sit in the dining hall, eating food and watching crime telecast and report, I would solve the case by the few pieces of informations and my deductions would turn out correct. My mother pushed me to give civil servant exams at 18 and at 19, I was selected as a detective. Since last year, I am Asia's top detective and officer. All thanks to my mom and my victim Nayeon.

"Unnie, how do you know we interrogated the girls?" I asked with a frown.

"Bitch, you're suspecting me? Don't you think it's a bit too much for me to be serial kidnapper? It's all over the news that the girls were interrogated." Nayeon said with most disgusted expressions ever.

"No, I am not suspecting you. I know that such a sacredly cat like you will die seeing so much blood and the kidnapper has brains, you don't. You're just a lazy ass who can't even open the door when the doorbell rings, how would you kidnap so many kids, put them in a cave and meddle with so many documents?"

"You , piece of trash"

"Watch your language girls" Mom interrupted with a flare in her eyes.

"Mom I am going downstairs, away from this annoying ass. I am going in the basement."

"Hang yourself in the basement." Nayeon said with a glare. Even though she acts angry, she looks cute.

"Why are you going in the basement?" mother asked, completely ignoring Nayeon.

"To see some files."
___________________________________

🎵 - 12:00 AM by The Newton Brothers (The haunting of hill House soundtrack)

As I reached the ground, I felt certain eeriness surrounding me. I ignored the strange feeling I got in the pit of the stomach. My body was filled with goosebumps and I didn't know why, maybe it's just the case roaming in my mind all day. I went towards the archives and looked for the documents. Today, sure was a hectic day. First day at jeju and I did so much in just a day. My heart tells me that I need a rest, while my mind tells me I have to clear the backlog of this case. I don't know many details as I joined just today, so I have to clear my backlogs.

The first document I opened was of the kid hit by a truck in 1949. In no way, he arose from the dead. It surely has to be a mistake that the kid is same as the kid from 1949. There's a possibility that the kidnapper, with the help of corrupt policeperson, meddled with official documents from 1949 to confuse and divert us so that they can win their goals. If that's the case then I am sure there's a lot to do, this cult is bigger and has a lot of connections. But the culprits don't know that I hate to loose too, that I have handled thousands of cases dealing with filth and dirt in the society. It is my routine.

Terrorists, pedophiles, sex offenders, corrupt bodies, tax frauds, serial killers there isn't any kind of case, I haven't dealt with. I will win this case surely but I have to admit, this is the most messed up case ever, I have dealt with. I am sure we have plenty of time to solve this case now that the minister's daughter is found but there is still media pressure. Media is like the leeches who will be stuck to your soul, sucking the positivity and bringing out only negativity.

"𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎 -

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 - 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗

𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 - 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 - 1.

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 - 1 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 1949"

"𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎 -

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 - 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 - 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙰𝚎𝚛𝚞𝚖

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 - 𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚖𝚒𝚗.

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑 - 4 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 1997"

A chill ran down my spine. How can the same person exist in two timelines? This has to be some mistakes. The documents mentioned that the family disappeared with someone. Taehyung told me the sketch found was of a guy from year 1949. On top of that, Jeon Seunghmin is grandson of the owner of this Villa, I am living in.

I sat down, feeling my body getting numb at the constant creepy revelations. Near the archives were many books, one book caught my eye. I reached out to grab it. It was a diary. I skimmed through pages just to see the last page.

"𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬

𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦 - 𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 1, 1949

𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦! 𝘔𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥, 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘚 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘫𝘶 𝘶𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘳. 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘑𝘦𝘫𝘶. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪𝘵, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦-"

The telephone bell rang the exact time I read the last line. What the fuck! Goosebumps were all over my body, my breathe hitched, my throat went dry, knees feeling weak, I can't believe this is happening. All of this can't be coincidence, Wonyoung and her Ouija board story, the cult, the death of the kid by truck, Junghyun and his family's disappearance, mysterious body found in cave and now this. I picked up the call with trembling hands.

"Hello!"

"Hello! Brother! I am Jungkook."

Ain't no way! I lost it at the words spoken through the other side of the call. No way is this possible, no way I am talking with someone from 1949. This has to be a prank or something but how can the prank be so precise, there can't be this many coincidence. I didn't know what to say. Am I dreaming? Is this all a dream?

I knew getting scared won't do any good. You're only scared when you don't have answers to your questions, when you aren't aware of something. In order to get my answers, I had to talk and solve all these riddles. This is a golden chance to contact with the other side of the call, the other side of the story, the other side of the riddle, 1949. So I gathered up courage from every corner of my body.

"Listen, what I am about to tell you, may shock you."

"Who- Who are you? Is this wrong number?"

"Just shut up and listen, you're contacting me from year 1949, right?"

"Yes but-"

"Just answer - yes or no. I might save your life."

"Ok- okay" He said confusedly.

"You wrote in that diary that this telephone you're contacting me with is cursed. Why did you say that?"

"How do you know what I wrote in the diary, Miss?"

"I said, no questions." I said with more stern voice, this time. Jungkook didn't like her one bit, he was supposed to answer her questions without any clue. How is that possible? He was supposed to give her all personal information through his answers, he didn't want to but he followed what she said as she promised him to save his life.

"We were told the telephone contacts people or creatures from different world and the telephone is cursed." He said, it was then that he realised that this woman could be someone from another world. His eyes widened.

"Listen here Jungkook, I am not some evil creature as people tell you. I live in the same house as you're living and right now I am using the same telephone you're using, in the same basement you're in but in different timeline, 2023."

Jungkook couldn't help but feel the shivers down his spine and  fast pacing of his heart. He was intelligent enough to analyse everything. He realised what was happening. When he was in military for the wars, he learned about the cases of kidnappings. He tried to solve these cases which dealt with kids mysteriously disappearing into the thin air. It was only when he discovered reappearing kids in the caves, kids who claimed to be from year 2023, 2022 and 2021.

He believed this woman even though he talked to her just few minutes ago. There was an aura surrounding her which was familiar and comfortable to him. She asserted dominance but at the same time was scared and vulnerable, just like him. He felt a certain kind of deja vu,as if this has happened to him before.

"So tell me Jungkook, tell me about the kidnappings in your era. I am officer, Kim Chaeyong."

"I will, but first get me out of here."

"Wait, let me search you up on internet." Jungkook had no clue what she was talking about but he let it slide, thinking she was searching something."

"Jungkook, you're going to be killed tomorrow in your timeline. You have to leave the villa with this telephone to save yourself."

"So you mean I am dead in your timeline and if I leave this place then we will change the future."

"I don't know the science bullshit, I know that I have to solve this case at any cost and I know you will answer my questions only when you're somewhere safe."

"You have quite good deduction skills, officer. You don't know me but analysed a lot about me in just few minutes-."

The call got automatically cut when it was 12:00 AM. I was scared so much and I heaved a sigh. I haven't been scared like this before. Jungkook seemed like a genuine person. I hope he helps me out to discover these mysteries and what lies behind 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭.

_____________________________

𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙨

My eyes went towards the beautiful rose garden and that one particular rose plant which always caught my eye. The only black rose between hundreds of white roses. I have watched that black rose, grow. I laid the seeds, dug the whole, watered it and helped it grow. For six months, it didn't grow, maybe it was scared of the brightness of other white roses like me but as they say, if there's light, there's darkness.

Negativity spreads more than positivity, my flower grew in the next six months. The dissimilarity might have made it uncomfortable. But just because you're different doesn't mean you're bad. Just because I am different doesn't mean I am bad. People think villains are born villains, no, we are made villains. Nobody accepted the uniqueness of the flower, so it had no option but to clear it's opponents by filling their space, killing them. Now in the second year, the villain of the garden has grown to be humongous, large and powerful. I have watched it grow through seasons, shed it's petals and regrow it just to wait for today.

When I started the cult, I never thought I would reach this close to my goals. Today, the course of events have changed, the beginning of the change. I waited for this for two years.

A red rose has grown in the garden too. The red rose is dominant, delicate, beautiful , powerful and bewitching. 𝓗𝓮𝓻.

The red rose will reach black rose soon. She will discover me soon. That's what I wanted. The beginning of our reunion.

__________________________________

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
So how was character introduction of Perseus. Next chapter will be about Jungkook's introduction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 925 32
"You know how I feel for you..." "I know, and I love you too but I don't think I'm ready yet..." --- A story in which Jungkook falls in love with Y...
11K 412 26
[COMPLETED] Stuck up in a love-hate relationship ,they were tied a knot forever.Working together as cops they often brought chaos within their team.A...
773 67 7
Jungkook, the most brilliant police officer in Busan, had recently received a call from the Seoul Police Department (SPD) requesting him to solve a m...
129K 5.7K 36
Imagine that one day you'd find out your number of days alive are being counted but one day everything changes your whole life. This story contains: ...