FANDOM JUMP ONESHOTS

By StAr_Dem0ns

"ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇꜱ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇꜱ ᴏʜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴍ ɪ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ, "ʏᴇꜱ." ꜰᴜʟʟ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ" A bunch o... More

A/N
Kamado Siblings x Child! Reader
Tanjiro x Overweight! Female! Reader
Kanao x Female! Reader
Princess Peach x Mushroom Loving! Reader
Sans x Merciful! Reader
Kamado Siblings x Child! Reader {Pt. 2}
y'all 💀
ENA x Weird! GN! Reader
A/N ( Art Contest Submission)
Mitsuri Kanroji x Chef! Fem! Reader
A/N ( Fanart )
Wilbur(s) Arrival

Cross Sans x God! GF! Reader

100 3 0
By StAr_Dem0ns

My bbg
A

h Sans AUs.
The books are alright, but they don't really get his character right, and, if I'm being honest, I don't think I did either.

---------------------------------------------------

I have searched through Pinterest for some drawings that could help you imagine what you look like!

ArtStation on Pinterest

Anonymous on Reddit

NIRA on Twitter

Kynesgrove on Pinterest

ArtStation on Pinterest

Enjoy
---------------------------------------------------

Cross.
A skeleton dressed in a soaked uniform.
A man lost in the thoughts of the unfortunate past and the unknown future.
An entity that needs to be known as ‘Alone.’

He stared at the ground in a loss for the umpteenth time today. His face was laced with despair as he mirrored the past.

Cross was alone… besides being with the spirit of a child with more mental issues than that of a war veteran.

Chara.
An unfortunate child.

The duo sat in hopeless silence as the feeling of miserable sorrow hit them like waves. It was truly hard to watch; which is exactly why a certain someone showed up.

(Name), the guardian of peace and the renowned guardian of ( AU ). Recently, the god has been taking long walks around the multiverse due to ( AU ) becoming a bit boring; plus, you know, what else do you do in your free time 🤷?

(Name) liked to wander around in vacant AUs as people or monsters there seem to be more ‘friend material.’ They could sense the feelings of peace in certain individuals and sought to make the multiverse a peaceful place, but it’s hard when certain 500-year-old boiled squids and pinky-pie kins try to make the multiverse too positive or too negative. Nevertheless, (Name) strives for balance and tranquility no matter what that Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 3, 24" All-in-One COMPUTER, AMD Ryzen 5 4500u Mobile 4.41,8214.4 out of 5 stars 1,821 product reviews Windows · 1920 x 1080 { aka Error } has to say!

At present time, (Name) is wandering some of the void AUs. Having already met Geno, the goddess was excited to meet more lonely inhabitants as polite and kind as the skeleton was.

After some more teleports and a peek around, they find themself at another empty AU. The white void of nothingness spread forever, once again meaning the AU was as empty as the rest.

(Name) let out a sigh in defeat and opened a portal, but was stopped at a sound. It sounded like a sweet drop of water, a drip from a faucet, the sound of… despair. They instinctively made their way over to the noise in curiosity, and it didn’t take long before (Name) found the owner.

Hunched over in sadness, a monster, by what (Name) can sense, sitting on the floor. Their head focused on the ground as violet tears fell from their eyes like a hurricane. The monster was dressed in very comfy clothing with a simple color palette of black and white.

Pretty fucking emo if you ask me…

The deity could also make out a soul sitting beside the monster. The soul seemed to be a child. They also wore black and white and seemed to be as sad as Cross was but without the tears.

Trying to break the obvious awkwardness, (Name) cleared her throat causing the two loners to swing around in surprise. It wasn’t every day a tall, beautiful, majestic, handsome, and overall very hot being approached you during your daily breakdown.

The color-lacking duo stared at the newcomer in a mixture of awe, curiosity, doubt, and defensiveness. They were scared and alone so a random attractive person appearing out of nowhere is truly terrifying.

(Name): “Uhm, hello? Are you alright??”

As the god spoke, it sent chills down the monster’s spine; not in a negative way, of course. In fact, he significantly calmed when they spoke so gently to them. It made him feel warm and safe, almost… peaceful.

The monster looked at the child beside him for thoughts and opinions. The child stared at (Name) for a few seconds before turning to the monster and nodding his head.

???: “... Uh I-… Not really…”

(Name) smiled lightly, happy they were getting somewhere. They pointed towards themself, smiles still evident.

(Name): “We will work towards that… People know me as (Name), what is your name?

The monster looked at the kid again, silently agreed, and turned towards the goddess again.

???: “... I’m Cross.”

(Name): “What a lovely name! It is nice to meet you, Cross.”

They turned to the soul beside Cross with a curious smile.

(Name): “And who are you, child?”

Cross and the soul share a look of surprise. Their eyes the size of dinner plates as they stare at (Name) in front of them.

???: “I wasn’t the only one that heard that right? Can… can they see me..?”

Cross (Whispering): “Yeah, I heard that too…”

(Name): “Are… Are you alright, or-?”

The child whipped their head back to Cross in even more bewhilederment of which Cross returned. Just who the hell is this person?

???: “Uh… I’m uhm- Chara…”

(Name): “It is nice to met you.”

The soul, now known as Chara, looked at the monster besides them in confusion, while Cross slightly glared at the newcomer. He didn’t know who the hell they were and why they’re here, and he’s not takig any chances.

Cautiously, he observed (Name). They had extravagent ( hair color ) hair that was covered in accessories of gold and silver, and it waved despite the lack of a breeze. Their clothes were traditional, bearing a wide color pallet of whites, reds, ( favorite color )s, greens, and ( second favorite color )s. Their face was fine and ( chubby / round / defined / square ), covered in unknown, clean markings. Their body was ( chubby / curved / skiny / muscular ), incased in clothing and the same markings that inhabit their loving face. Occasionally, a visual of ( element ) circles around them before disappearing into a cloud of ( favorite color ).

(Name) was an overal eyecandy- like zamn omfg 100/10- but Cross still did not know who they actually were, where they came from, and why they give off such a peaceful and addicting aura.

Chara: “Wha-What are you?”

The deity tilted their head slightly in confusion while pointing at themselves.

(Name): “... Uh-?”

(Name): “-Oh! I am the guardian of peace, and I also protect ( AU ) as well.”

Cross: “What is- Wait. Then… Then, why are you here?”

(Name) looked at the two in expecting confusion. Were they not supposed to be here?

(Name): “I was just strolling around? I am visiting vacant AUs today to look for more people to mee; trying to get over my social anxiety…”

Chara: “Vacant AUs..? There are other places like ours?”

(Name): “Millions unfortunately.”

Chara looked down solemnly with guilt and sadness while Cross looked away. The god looked at the two with epathy. They couldn’t imagin how it might feel to lose everything all at once, especially when you have no say in the matter.

(Name): “Say… Can you leave here?”

Cross: “What-?”

(Name): “Can you leave here?”

Cross and Chara looked at each other. The child shrugged their shoulders causing Cross to sigh.

Cross: “I don’t know… Never found a way out.”

(Name): “Hm. Well, would you like to join me?”

Chara: “...What..?”

(Name): “If you wish to, I could get you out of here. Only if you want to, of course.”

The loners look at each other again. They share a look of surprise mixed with skepticism. This offer seemed too good to be true and could help but ask the million dollar question:

“What do you gain?”

(Name): “Me? Well…”

The guardian put their finger up to their chin in thought while their mind drew a blank.

(Name): “Some- uh… Peace, I guess?”

Cross: “Piece of what?”

Chara: “Peace, idiot, like the opposite of war.”

(Name) let out a snicker as Cross heated up in embarassment. Chara let out a sigh of disappointment and giggled a little at Cross’s misery before seeing the obvious blush on Cross’s face.

Chara (Whispering): “OoOoOhhhhh! Someone’s in lovvee~!”

Cross (Whispering): “Shut up, dammit!”

(Name): “Is something the matter?”

The two look at the goddess. Chara’s face morphs into a smug smile as Cross’s face is covered in a royal, purple blush again.

Chara: “He-!”

Cross: “-Wants to know whether or not we can trust you…”

Chara looks at Cross in childish disappointment while he ooks away from the others. (Name) looks at the duo with a smile of confusion before rasing their hand to their heart.

(Name): “I just wish for you to live peacefully. No body deserves to be alone and afraid.”

Cross looks at the ground as the blush leaves his face momentarily. They do pose a point. Not once did (Name) try to gaslight him either. It’s almost like they do truely care for the monochromes’ well being.

Cross: “... I don’t want to leave my ‘AU’ behind. I want to try to bring the others back…”

Chara looked at the deity and nodded their head with slight determination. They wanted to see the people they love again no matter what. No matter the cost.

(Name) looked down in thought. There IS a way to bring back the dead but-.

(Name): “THAT’S IT!”

They yelled in accomplishment, scaring the other two.

Cross: “Wha-?”

(Name): “I may not be able to bring back your AU, but I can bring back the others that inhabited it!”

Chara: “Wait, really!?”

They hummed in approval with an egotistical grin.

Ya see, (Name) may or may not have met the infamous Reaper Sans. Reaper was collecting souls one day before having a run in with some ‘nightmares’. (Name) was quick to jump in, even if Reaper could most definitely handle the situation, and disbanded the attackers. Death decided to be flerty and swear that he is ‘forever in their dept’.

Big mistake.

(Name): “I know a guy that will most definitely help us. Your family will be back before you know it!”

Chara and Cross look at the one in front of them in astonishment. They were absolutely flabbergasted { discombobulated } at the fact someone they haven’t even met two hours ago (wow time flies) was offering so much.

Cross: “You-You’re serious..? You’re willing to do all that… just for us?

(Name): “Of course, I-”

Chara: “-THANK YOU!”

Before (Name) could finish their sentence, Chara ran ran up to them and engulfed them in a tight hug. They, as well as Cross, had tears running down their face like waterfalls, but, unlike before, the tears were that of pure happiness and relief.

Chara: “Thank you, Thank you! Cross, come on!”

The child held out their slightly transparent, trembling hand out to the alternat Sans; accompanied by a large, grateful smile.

Cross slowly stood up and took a few steps. Then another. Soon, he was in full sprint towards (Name) and hugged them passionately. He sobbed into their clothes as Chara giggled and wept. The goddess smiled wholeheartedly and pat their head softly. They nealed down and looked at the loners with a look of pure love and… peace.

(Name): “Now, whip those tears… Before I bring back your friends, I must rejuveanete and rest. I will bring you with me to ( AU ) so I can keep a close eye on you. Is that alright?

Chara nodded happily as Cross whipped his eyes. (Name) smiled and put a hand on the top of each of their heads. In the middle of their head, a third ( elemental color ) eye opened before the world began to flash a white, pink, and ( favorite color ).

(Name): “I recommend closing your eyes…”

The child closed their eyes tightly but the monster couldn’t help but stare more at the deity.

Cross (Thinking): ‘Wow, their so-

A bright white flashed causing Cross to close his eyes with a grunt. The light floods the AU before fading. The three no longer stood there; the only evidence of them being there is the royal purple tears from Cross and ( favorite color ) smoke flowing were they once stood.

.

A pair of brown shoes lands on the ground near wear Cross once stood. The owner of said shoes looked around in confusion as his pupils changed to question marks.

???: “I swore I heard something here… Eh, whatever!”

A french{ish} sounding monster brought out a large paintbrush out from his back before swiping it on the ground. A black ink covers the ground and the newcomer jumps into it, leaving behind his trace of painting material, and the AU becomes quiet…

---------------------------------------------------

Eh, it's alright.
If you wish for a part two, comment and I'll get right to it!
See you then!

-Star

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 17.2K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...
14.5K 521 17
"ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴜɢ ᴛᴡᴏ ɢʀᴀᴠᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜꜱ, ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ, ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ꜰᴇᴀʀ" -------------------------------------------- (Y/N), a poo...
940 10 21
[These oneshots are pretty bad, especially at the beginning, so I'm going to focus on my other stories. I might rewrite them at some point. I WILL ST...
131K 5K 21
"𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘢!" ╰┈ ➤ various! naruto x fem!reader ╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆...