𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞. || 𝐬𝐱𝐬

By niyaanextdoor_

"it's too late for apologies.. you meant what you said and i understand that. sorry if my feelings were too s... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗

𝟓

1.8K 153 64
By niyaanextdoor_

Chatari pov
first day of school, assistant principals office.

"Okay, so that handbook she gave you right there basically explains everything you need to know. I'll be guiding you to your first class and after that i'll assign someone else to do it. do you happen to know anyone here?" The assistant principal, Mrs. Thomas, explained to me.

"Yes, Asia Hankins, but she's a senior " I told her and she went to her desk and started typing on her laptop.

"Alright I'll just have to find someone with a similar schedule- if there is someone. has your parent or guardian paid for a school issued device?"

"I think so. If she didn't I can pay today." I switched the backpack to my other arm cause the one it was on was starting hurt.

my phone dinged in my pocket and I slid my hand into my pocket and switched my phone to silent.

"What did you say your name was?"

"Chatari Miller." I answered as i started to rock back and forth but quickly stopped when i remembered what kind of shoes i had on. I'll be damned.

"ahhh okay. yea it's paid for. so we're gonna go pick that up then i'm going to drop you off to your first class. there should be a person waiting to escort you when the dismissal bell rings for 1st period." She explained standing up straight and smoothing out her form fitting pantsuit.

She looked to be in her mid fifties with her jet black curls hanging down with a few silver streaks. her makeup was on point and the whole room smelled like vanilla, including her.

I nodded and she gave me a warm smile before leading me out her office.

While we walked to the library she gave me a mini tour, showing me the gym, cafeteria, choir hall, lecture hall, and told me what subjects were on which hall.

We walked into the library and went up to the desk where an older white woman and a younger black boy were.

"Hey mrs. sanders. This is one of our new students, can you help me get her a device?"

"Sure. Tablet or laptop, sweetie?" Mrs. Sanders asked reaching under the desk and grabbing some type of form.

"uhh- laptop."

she nodded and went to the back after handing me the paper.

"just sign the bottom and have your parent of guardian sign the other line and turn this back in by the end of the week." Mrs. Thomas said and I signed my name at the bottom before taking my backpack off and putting the paper in a folder.

After a few minutes Mrs. Sanders came out the back with a brown box and gave it to me. I thanked her and while her and Mrs. Thomas were engaged in a conversation I didn't care for so I put one of my airpods in and hid it with my hair.

I took my phone out my pocket and went to the first playlist i saw on spotify. Million- Tink started to play and I slipped my phone back into my pocket, turning up the volume.

I put my backpack all the way on and grabbed the brown box and put the student planner/handbook the gave me on top.

"You ready to go to your first class?" She asked as we finally left the library.

"Yes ma'am."

She led me to upstairs B hall and we went to a class that was kinda in the middle of the hall more towards the bathrooms.

Them bathrooms smell musty as fuck. Like some type of STD mixed with not showering for a week straight, musty.

"oh lord-" Mrs. Thomas mumbled before briefly holding her well manicured fingers up to her nose and knocking on the closed classroom door.

The door was opened and She gestured for me to go in before her and i walked in. She came in behind me and went up to the teachers desk which i followed her too.

I didn't want to turn and look at the class but i did catch a glimpse when i walked in. The walls were decorated with very random things and paintings. there was art supplies everywhere and everything a paint splatter wall towards the back. There were tables instead of desks and different types of chairs everywhere.

The students had on long black or white jackets and shoe protection covers on. The projector was on and playing a movie while some students were typing something on laptops or tablets and others were painting or drawing- well, that's what they were doing until i walked in. Everyone was looking at me now.

okay maybe i saw more than a glimpse-

"This is Chatari, she's now one of your newest students. Make her feel welcome y'all!" She turned to the class when she said the last part and left soon after.

"Well.. we're currently in the middle of a project, but since your new i'll just excuse you from it. Welcome to art class, I'm Ms. Bradford but you can call me Ms. B if you want.. Umm- we have to get you a protective coat too.. walk with me."

"you can put your things in the empty space right there. The students that sit there with you probably aren't here today so you'll be alone unfortunately." She pointed to a table and i quickly sat my things down in the section before going back to walking with her.

She led me deeper into the class. you wouldn't think the class was this big from the outside but it was, it's like two classrooms merged together. We walked up to this closet like thing and there was more of the coat things the rest of the class was wearing but they looked to be brand new and untouched.

"black or white?" she asked.

"black.." I said and she grabbed one out the closet thingy and handed to me.

"you can just decorate yours today since your not doing the project. C'mon." She led me to some locker things and told me that's where we can keep personal art supplies.

"there are sinks and everything back there and that's basically it. do you mind telling me where are you transferring from?"

"a school in memphis.."

After talking to Ms. B for 30 minutes or so we walked back to the front only to find all my shit on the floor and a group of people at the table she assigned me to.

"the fuck.." I mumbled lowly so she wouldn't hear me and went to go pick my things up but she stopped me before i could and went up to the table with me behind her.

"who did this?" I got a closer look at the people sitting there and they were all obviously high as hell but that ain't my business.

what is my damn business though, is my stuff. I rolled my eyes slightly and stayed a few feet behind her, they still haven't noticed me yet.

I watched as the group basically ignored the hell out of the teacher and gave her short answers which clearly frustrated Ms. B so i decided to step in.

"It's cool." I mumbled sliding past her and picking my things up off the floor and dusting my backpack off. Their eyes followed my every move and i tried my hardest not to look up and mug the fuck out of them.

"is there anywhere else i can sit?" I asked and Ms. B nodded and pointed at the table infront of the one i was originally at. I thanked her and put my things up on the new table and unboxed my laptop.

"Chatari do you need help setting it up?"

I sat down and nodded she came over to me after saying something to the group and pointing her finger at them in a threatening way.

After she helped me set everything up, she told me where everything i could use to decorate my jacket thing was and told me that's what i could focus on for class today.

After i took the jacket out the packaging I sat the plastic to the side and got up to go look at what she had..

✰✰✰:
hey.. how y'all doin... 👁️👁️
pleaseeeee comment + vote
also.. get these votes up cs having over 600+ reads and under 100 votes ain't makin no kind of damn sense 🧍🏾‍♀️

yes i'm talking to the ghost readers..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195 75 54
To the boy they said he wanted everything to do with me, I hate you for making me believe you did To the boy that said be wanted nothing to do with...
463 73 25
"You did this!" "Dash, I never meant for it to go this far!" "You never mean anything you say or do! Why should I believe you now!" "BECAUSE I LOVE Y...
1.7M 63.2K 39
||English FF|| Why are you like this?! What have I ever done to you?! Kim Taehyung! ||The Ideas for this story are all from me|| (I got inspired by g...
61 0 4
"You're not sorry you cheated, Theo. You're just sorry you got caught."