Never Enough

By HaruSoraLove

Not every story has an happy ending, what if after everything they went through Pete and Vegas were not an en... More

Chapter 1 : A Shadow.
Chapter 2 : Grieving.
Chapter 3 : Fighting the darkness.
Chapter 4 : Goosebumps.
Chapter 5 : Misunderstanding
Chapter 7 : Brain on fire.
Chapter 8 : Out of control.
🔞 Chapter 9 : Unforgettable Night.🔞
Chapter 10 : Better Days.
Chapter 11 : Karma doesn't forget.
Chapter 12 : War is Over.
Chapter 13 : Afterglow.
Chapter 14 : Sunset.
Chapter 15 : The Devil told me.
Chapter 16 : D-Day
Chapter 17 : Epilogue

Chapter 6 : Purple Blood.

1.1K 52 6
By HaruSoraLove

Pete POV

I'm terrified, I'm entering a war that I will start and I can't stop myself. I have people to protect. I will use everything I know about you and you will only have yourself to blame to make me a fool. I'm in the next step of healing, I want revenge.

I put a soft smile on my face as I made my way with the children to the school, I greet everybody before letting them go inside and I go to a coffee shop near it to study photography with my online class on my laptop. Today is about the history, it's interesting and well, I have more hope in it than painting or sculpting.
I took the online classes, then gave a try, painting was easy, but the result was messy and I'm not really good at drawing even if I had so much fun. I'm going to keep that as a hobby when I need to relieve every bad thing I keep inside myself. For sculpting, I did a terrible job and it's not for me. I have hope in photography.

- A few hours later.-

I come to the main family on my free time, I want to try to take pictures with my beautiful camera and it's the perfect place for a start.
I greet everybody, I come often since Macau and Venice moved in. I walk faster when I hear cries in the garden to meet Tankhun trying to put a big pair of glasses on Venice.
I get closer until I reach them and I can take Venice in my arms, he stops to cry to hide in my chest. I caress his hair while I look at Tankhun, Arm and Pol not surprised to see me.

Pete : Khun, don't make fun of Venice and you, you should stop him. I'm glad I came earlier today.

Arm : He didn't do something wrong and Venice is so cute.

Tankhun : I want him to be beautiful like me. Why are you here now ?

Pete : Right. I need to take pictures for my class. I need one with a landscape, one with someone and another as I want but in Black and White. I remember you have everything here, I asked Kinn if he was okay and he told me that it was not a problem.

Tankhun : Will you take my picture ? I can be your model ! I need to change my clothes ! Come on, guys ! We need to find the perfect outfit ! See you later Pete.

Pete : Then it's only me and you Venice.

I put him down on the grass while I sit and I take off my camera hanging on my neck. I watch Venice pointing to the fishes near us.
He is so cute, he grows up too fast for my taste. I have an idea. I want to never let him go. Every time, I come I have only one wish to take him with me. Everybody in the main family tell me that he is only calm with me and it's natural, I raised him since his Mother left him in the hospital.

Pete : Venice ? Do you want to be my model ?
Oh, you want it ? You're so sweet, my baby.

I take my camera ready for Venice who only smiles at me, he puts his tiny hand in the water as he is starting to laugh and that's when I take it the beautiful picture of him before taking him back in my arms.
I want the best photo of him, but not to let him put himself in danger.

Pete : When you will be older, I will take you to swimming classes and then, we could go to the sea to swim with the fishes. Would you want it Venice ? I will take your bubbles for a yes haha !

Kinn : Hi Pete ! I was looking for you.

Pete : Hello Kinn. You have something to tell me ?

Kinn : Well, I want to tell you it's possible if he signs a paper to give up his rights on them. But do you think he will do that ?

Pete : Thank you. Don't worry about that, I'm on it Kinn.

Kinn : Really ? How ?

Pete : I'm working as a baby-sitter nowadays.

Kinn : And ?

Pete : I win a lof ot money because it's not for an ordinary family.

Kinn : What do you mean ?

Pete : I work for the family of an ex-client of Vegas. Or should I say I'm getting close to the family of one of his ex, he used for information when his father was alive and they chose me because I was a bodyguard for your family, so they trust me to take care of the two heirs.

Kinn : Wow. You are so smart. But how will it help you to make him sign the paper ?

Pete : Do you trust me ?

Kinn : Of course.

Pete : I need you to talk to your father about the party they will organize tomorrow's night. Your father probably received the invitation two weeks ago, can you come instead of him ?

Kinn : You don't need to ask me. I will for you. But what about Vegas ?

Pete : He will know soon enough you will come. And then, he will come too. The best part of my plan is, he doesn't know I'm working for the family and I let you imagine his face seeing me close of his ex's father, knowing all his dirty secrets able to tell them to him.

Kinn : Would you not put yourself in danger like that ?

Pete : Don't worry. He will do nothing for now.
We will need to wait until he comes with a plan to approach me.

Kinn : He will want to find a way to make you quiet and you will bring the paper on the table.

Pete : An easy deal. As soon, I become their adoptive father, they will become Phongsakorn Saengtham and we will leave for my plan B.

Kinn : I will support you. But how will you support them ?

Pete : I will have my own business for that, I'm working on it thanks to you.

Kinn : You never miss to surprise me Pete.

While chatting, I look at Venice who is laughing and I can feel Kinn's eyes on me. We are again observing by Vegas without our knowledge. He is getting angrier watching this kind of view, and he can't get out of his mind that we look like a perfect family, especially when Macau joins us. Kinn is sitting on my left, trying to get Venice's attention while Macau sits on my right and tries to get mine. Vegas comes with only the same idea to get his brothers back home, it feels like he is always here for nothing because they seem happier without him. He hides himself when he hears guards coming near him.

Guard 1 : Do you think they date ?

Guard 2 : Khun Kinn and Khun Pete ? You didn't hear what happened last week ?

Guard 1 : They come home drunk, driving everybody crazy and finally, when they were calmer, they went inside Kinn's room. They slept together.

Guard 2 : Khun Pete chose Khun Kinn over Khun Vegas ?

Guard 1 : Khun Kinn has everything, he is heels over Khun Pete, he does everything for him. He paid for his Arts classes. He supports him and he is kind to him. They grow up together and they are endgame now. It's like a drama.

Vegas is shocked to hear that and with the view of Kinn, Pete, Macau and Venice together, he wants to murder someone, so he leaves the scene before he takes his anger on one of the guards.
Meanwhile, Tankhun arrives with Pol and they take a picture of the four sitting on the grass.

Tankhun : You look like a family. So sweet ! I want to print this picture. Can you do that and give it to me Pete ?

Pete : I can I guess ? Are you ready for the shooting ? We should go now. I have to go to school later to take home the children. Take care of Venice, Kinn. Bye bye Venice.

- The next day in the evening.-

The Sutthirak's family and staffs are getting ready to receive the guest coming to the party. I'm watching the kids wearing a dark purple suit, I did my hair and makeup for the surprise. I hear the first cars coming in the alley, so I get June and Min to walk downstairs. We are heading to the reception hall to stand near their oldest brother aka my prey who will help me without knowing it.
People start to arrive and the party begins with a speech from the father of the family to welcome everybody thanking them for coming.
This is show time.

Pete : Khun Golf, do you want something to drink ? I will get juice for your little brother and sister.

Golf : Thank you, Pete. Get me champagne.

I leave the three siblings together as I made my way towards the bar in the back, I notice Vegas and Porsche talking with someone, so I make a sign to Kinn to get closer to their table. I look behind me before changing my purpose, reaching Kinn before the bar, and I bow my head to him, trying to get the attention behind him.

Pete : Hello, Khun Kinn. I didn't know you were invited.

Kinn : Hello, Pete. I'm surprised to find you here ?

Pete : You don't know ? I work for the Sutthirak's family now. If you excuse me Khun Kinn, Khun Golf must be waiting for me. I hope to have time to talk to you later.

Kinn : I don't want you to be in trouble because of me. You can go, we will catch up later.

I leave him with a grin on my face because I feel some glances at us and still with me when I make my way to the bar, I get back to the three siblings with the drinks. I'm sitting next to Golf and June is on my other side with Min. I lean forward Golf and whisper to his ear.

Pete : Excuse-me Khun Golf, it's so noisy here. Are you okay ? You seem not feeling okay..

Golf : Don't worry Pete. It's just someone from my past and he dared to come here with his new lover.

Pete : Who is it if I may ask Khun Golf ?

Golf : Do you see the man with a red silk shirt in the back there ?

He points his finger to Vegas, and we continue to whisper in each other's ear. My eyes meet his while I say something to Golf who makes a shocked face, I bet that he will imagine a lot of things thanks to that, he must be panicked since he turns to face Porsche.

Pete : I think June and Min are bored. I will take a part of cakes for them and we will go to their room if you excuse us Khun Golf.

Golf : Please stay. I will ask Aunt May to take them.

I watch Golf asking Aunt May to come and take the children upstairs, it's working without any mistake.
It's not even an hour since the beginning, and I'm about to success. I guess I could even ask to leave earlier and have a good sleeping tonight.
I make a sign to Kinn who understands it and takes a bottle of champagne with glasses before reaching the table we are. He puts on his beautiful smile.
Kinn is handsome, no doubt about it. I never thought to find him hot like this, It's probably because I never allowed myself to see after the fact he was my boss. He is caring, helping me with my plan when he has not really something to gain from doing it, except making Vegas angry. He is a good friend.
Oh no.. Last time I thought like this was for Arts.. Well, Kinn is not straight and doesn't have a boyfriend.. Here we go again.. Imagining things on my head.. I should focus on Venice and Macau..

Kinn : Good evening. You're the luckiest man to have Pete by your side. He is so precious. But you are probably already aware of that, right ? He is a gorgeous, sexy, smart, skillful man.

Golf : Good evening too. You sounds jealous and you're right, he is even if I didn't know for the sexy part.

Kinn : You didn't see his tiny waist and his tattoo yet ? Such a shame.

Pete : Khun Kinn.. Please.. You make me blush..

Kinn : Cute.

Golf : A tiny waist ? I must check that. Get up, Pete.

I follow the order and get up from the chair.
I can't believe Golf fell into this trap, Kinn is very good to tease and I almost believed what he was saying about me. I'm slowly rebuilding my self-confidence, it feels nice to hear someone close saying those kind of things.
Under the amused gaze of Kinn, Golf stands up and he puts his arm around my waist finding myself against him in a split second. I'm playing the shy guy, laughing nervously while Kinn gets up and comes closer to us.

Kinn : I didn't lie, he has a tiny sexy waist. Anyways, will you let me smoke outside with Pete for the sake of our old times ?

Golf : How did I never notice it ? You should wear less oversize clothes, Pete. And sure, I'm going to talk with others guests. Take your time.

Pete : Thank you Khun Golf. Let me show you the way out Khun Kinn.

We leave the party under the watch of the couple we both hate the most. As soon we step outside, we burst laughing and Kinn gives me a cigarette.

Pete : Thank you, Kinn. You were perfect. Now, we need to wait. I'm sorry to make you face them, you probably want to avoid Porsche. I don't know what happened between the two of you, but it must be hard.

Kinn : I didn't tell anyone what happened to make him go to my cousin. I trust you, so let me tell you what caused everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.4K 40
Macau was facing a tough decision. He had to choose between two options, both of which had their consequences. On one hand, he could keep quiet and r...
2.8K 130 2
"No water. I want more of your big ass show-off wine!" "Don't you think you've got enough, pet?" Vegas asked with a glare at his drunk prisoner. "Na...
23K 886 18
Vegas and Pete in a happy relationship. They live happily after war between main and minor family. Now two families are working together. But you kno...
31.2K 2.4K 24
In a world of war, chaos, and betrayal, there's no room for forgiveness, mistakes and most importantly, weaknesses. Any weakness, is a flaw. And any...