The Prototype (My Hero Academ...

By BIG__GUY

A boy who wishes for change in society, to make the world a better place for everyone in it. He will do whate... More

Prologue: Symbol of Fear
USJ
UA Sports Festival: Part 1
UA Sports Festival: Part 2
UA Sports Festival: Part 3
UA Sports Festival: Part 4
The Hero Killer
Training Camp
Project: New Dawn
All For One: Part 2
UA
Dorms

All For One: Part 1

1.1K 51 4
By BIG__GUY

The group arrived to the general location of the tracker.

Yaoyorozu: The tracker points to this location.

Kirishima: So this is their hideout...? I'd buy that!

Yaoyorozu: We can't be sure, but... I've been checking and the villains haven't moved from here all day.

(Y/n): They're here.

Midoriya: A-are you sure?

(Y/n) nodded.

Midoriya: Ok... Just give me a minute to think... About what we can actually do.

(Y/n): Let's scout around first.

They walked around the warehouse until they reached a gate.

Kirishima: No lights on. Doesn't feel like anyone's home.

Midoriya: Hide a tree in the forest, right? They've made it look like an abandoned warehouse.

(Y/n) looked around the area.

(Y/n): There's too many eyes. We should look somewhere else.

The group circled around back until they saw a window.

Midoriya: Up there! That window!

Kirishima: We should be able to park inside!

Todoroki: Won't it be too dark to see anything?

Yaoyorozu: I could always create some night vision equipment...

Kirishima: NO!

He took out a pair of night vision goggles.

Kirishima: Actually, I have something right here.

The group, excluding (y/n), was surprised.

Kirishima: You can get anything online nowadays. I could only afford one, but... When I was thinking about what we could do, I thought this may come in handy.

Midoriya: Looks like a real expensive model! I was checking those out while researching for my costume. That has to be at least 50,000 Yen...

Kirishima: Forget the price. It's fine.

Todoroki: Alright, then... Ida and I will lift Midoriya and Kirishima up to the window.

(Y/n): I can just lift them up.

(Y/n) flew up and grabbed their shirts so they can see through the window.

Ida: What can you see Kirishima? What's going on in there!?

Kirishima: Hm... Pretty dark in there... But other wise... Nothing... WHOA!

Kirishima recoiled back in shock.

Todoroki: What is it? What'd you see Kirishima!?

Kirishima: On the left...! Midoriya check the left side... In the back!

Midoriya took the goggles and look inside.

Midoriya: Now way! They're just sitting there like that...!? Those're all... Nomu!

(Y/n): Nomu...!?

Suddenly, Mt. Lady appeared and destroyed the top part of the warehouse.

Ida: W-what exactly happened!?

Kirishima: They've got Mt. Lady... Gang Orca... Even the #4 Hero, Best Jeanist!

Yaoyorozu: Mr. Tiger is down there too!

Mt. Lady: Ewww! Are these things really alive!? Isn't it strange for a job to be this easy, Jeanist? Guess I should've gone to All Might's team.

Best Jeanist: You must learn to distinguish between difficult and important, you novice.

Best Jeanist turned his head to look at the heavily armored police officers.

Best Jeanist: Riot Squad, bring in the Iron Maidens... And do it quickly!

Mr. Tiger was holding carrying Ragdoll.

Mr. Tiger: Ragdoll! Come on, talk to me!

Gang Orca: Your teammate? Looks like she's breathing, so that's a relief.

Mr. Tiger: But look at her... She's... What did they do to you? Ragdoll!

Ida: See? The Pro Heroes were able to take the necessary action faster than we could!

Kirishima: Wow...

Ida: We should leave now. There's nothing left for us to do!

Midoriya: They mentioned "All Might's Team..." That must be where Kacchan is...

Yaoyorozu: If All Might's there, then we really have nothing to worry about! So let's hurry and...

(Y/n) felt a chill go up his spine.

All For One: Sorry Tiger, but I've had my eye on her quirk for quite a while. It was just too good... I had to have it.

Gang Orca: Stop. Not another step. Is he with the league? Someone get a light over here...

All For One: Ever since I was reduced to this... I haven't been able to stock up as many as before...

The figure took a step forward and Best Jeanist immediately tied him up.

Mt. Lady: Jeanist! What if he's just a civilian...?

Jeanist: Use your head. A moment's hesitation could allow the enemy to turn the tables on us. We mustn't allow... A Villain to pull any tricks.

The figure was able to easily destroy his constrains and then leveled the surrounding area.

All For One: Tomura's only just learned to think for himself... To carve his own path forward. So, if possible, I'd like to keep anyone from interfering with that.

All of them were shocked, to say the least.

All For One: Shall we begin.

All For One slow clapped as his enemies laid on the ground, but only Best Jeanist was in front of him.

All For One: That's the #4 Hero for you! Best Jeanist! I was planning to blast them all straight to hell! But you grabbed them by their clothes and threw them aside in the nick of time! Such quick decision making, such technique... Such incredible reflexes.

Best Jeanist's eyes went wide.

Best Jeanist: *Weakly* You're...

All For One: You're strength is the product of endless training and a wealth of experience. But I don't need it. Because your quirk...

Best Jeanist send fibers toward All For One. He put his hand out and pointed a finger.

(Y/n): You all need to get out of here.

They turned to look at (y/n).

(Y/n): This is too dangerous of mission... And I shouldn't have brought you all together so early.

All For One: Isn't one—

As All For One was about to attack Best Jeanist, a flash went past him and Best Jeanist was gone. Then, (y/n) appeared in front of All For One, his face covered with his mask now. All For One chuckles. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, Bakugo appeared.

Bakugo: This stuff stinks... What was that!?

All For One: Apologies... Bakugo.

Bakugo: Huh!?

Then the rest of the League of Villains appeared from these sludge like portals.

All For One: You've failed again, Tomura. But you mustn't lose heart. There will be more chances to set things right. That's why I brought along your little band. And the boy... Because you determined that he is an important pawn.

All For One reached his hand out to Shigaraki.

All For One: So try again. That's what I'm here to help you to do. It's... All... For you... But first I must deal with this other problem.

They both turned and looked at (y/n).

All For One: Why must you hide your face? Shouldn't you be proud of what you've been doing? You're a Hero! You've done nothing but stop our efforts. So... Now that I've let you run off for a while and play... Come back.

(Y/n): You know why I'm here.

All For One: Yes, of course... But do you really think you can? Stop playing these foolish games and return. With you and Tomura together... Nothing will stop you. So... Come. Back.

In the sky, there was a light. Then, dropping in at top speeds, All Might clashed with All For One.

All Might: You're gonna give it all back. ALL FOR ONE!

All For One: Here to kill me again? All Might? What took you so long?

During their stalemate, the sheer power they produced caused a crater where they stood. The winds caused everyone to be blown back.

All For One: It's about five kilometers from the bar to here... And it took you a whole 30 seconds to arrive after I sent the Nomu... You're losing it All Might.

All Might: So are you. What's with that industrial looking mask!? Are you sure you should be up and about in that state!? I'm not gonna make the same mistake I did five years ago... All For One!

He dashed towards All For One with his left hand reeled back.

All Might: I'M TAKING BAKUGO BACK! AND THIS TIME, I'M SMASHING YOU INTO A PRISON CELL! YOU AND YOU'RE LITTLE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS!

All For One raised his arm.

All For One: Sounds like... There's a lot on your to-do list.

His arm built up energy.

All For One: You and me both.

And moved his and forward towards All Might. Blasting him with enough force to put his body through multiple buildings.

All For One: That's an air cannon... Plus springlike limbs, kinetically boosted by four and the strength enhanced by three. It's a fun little combination... But I want to add in a few more power up type quirks...

Bakugo: All Might!

All For One: Don't fret. That won't be enough to kill him. So... You need to flee, Tomura. And take the boy with you.

Tentacle like spikes came from All For One's hand and stabbed into an unconscious Kurogiri.

All For One: Kurogiri will help with your escape.

Magne: Hey, you! The poor fellow's been knocked unconscious! I'm not sure how you do it, but couldn't you use your warp ability to help us get away?

All For One: My version's still not complete Magne. It only works over extremely short distances, and... It's not like his which can target specific coordinates, all I can do is bring things to me or send them away from me. What's more... The destination has to be a person... One I'm well acquainted with.

|Forcible Force Activation|

A large portal appeared.

All For One: Now go.

Shigaraki: And you Master...?

All Might jumped into battle once again, lunging towards All For One.

All Might: You won't get away!

All For One: Always think ahead Shimura. You still have much room to grow.

All For One turned and stepped forward towards All Might as they clash once more.

Mr. Compress: Time to go Shigaraki! While the gentleman with the pipe mask is holding All Might back!

Mr. Compress was crouching over Dabi's body, using his quirk to turn him into a marble.

Mr. Compress: And take your pawn.

Bakugo: What a pain...

(Y/n) appeared through the smoke and smashed Twice into the ground.

(Y/n): Midoriya! Get him out of here!

Bakugo: Deku...?

In the sky Midoriya, Ida, and Kirishima were flying across the battlefield.

Kirishima: COME ON!

Bakugo looked up and blasted to the top. Shigaraki tried to grab him but (y/n) hit him with a lightning bolt.

The Villains quickly regrouped to form an attack to blast the kids out of the sky. But Mt. Lady grew to a large size and took the hit straight to the face.

Torino then blitz the remaining Villains.

All Might: You're late!

Gran Torino: You're just too quick.

Gran Torino looked over to the masked (y/n) and nodded. He nodded back. They both rushed towards Shigaraki and Toga, who were the last remaining Villains.

Toga: I don't want it to end Tomura.

All For One: You've got me. You've single handedly... Turned the tables.

The tentacles shot out past All Might and into Magne. Forcing his quirk to activate and send all the Villains through the portal.

Toga: Nooo, you're coming at me too fast!

Shigaraki: Wait... Not yet. MASTER! With that body, you'll... No, no good... I'M NOT READY...

The portal closed.

All For One: Tomura. You will continue this war.

Gran Torino and All Might rushed All For One, but All For One warped Gran Torino in front of him causing him to be hit by All Might.

All For One: I really only came here to rescue Shimura... But if it's a fight you want, I'll humor you.

Torino got smacked away.

All Might: I'M SORRY!

All For One: Because above all, I detest you. There was a time when you went around taking out my allies right and left with those fists of yours. And they called you the "Symbol of Peace" because of it. You stood so tall atop all of our sacrifices. How was the view from up there?

|Detroit Smash|

They clashed fists, both blasted back from the power.

(Y/n) looked at them closely... He'll only have one shot and he needs to make it count. Because he won't get another...

All For One: You still can't... Fight at full power, huh? Because for heroes, there are so many things... Worth protecting!

All Might: SHUT UP!

All Might grabbed All For One's arm.

All Might: THAT'S WHAT YOU DO. YOU TOY WITH PEOPLE'S VERY LIVES!

He put enough pressure to break him arm.

All Might: YOU BREAK THEM! YOU STEAL FROM THEM! YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE AND STEAL FROM THEM! YOU SNEER AT THEM WHEN THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO LIVE THEIR EVERYDAY LIVES! AND FOR THAT...

All Might cocked his hand back.

All Might: I CAN'T FORGIVE YOU!

He punched All For One into the pavement, and breaking through the mask. However, All Might looked different, his power was decreasing.

Gran Torino: Toshinori...

All For One: Getting awfully emotional aren't you, All Might? I seem to remember hearing that exact line once before. From the previous to inherit One For All... Nana Shimura.

All Might: NEVER SPEAK MY MASTER'S NAME... FROM THAT FILTHY MOUTH OF YOURS!

All For One: That fool of a woman put her stupid ideals first, without the power to back them up! It was pretty embarrassing for me, as the father of One For All. And then she died a pathetic death. Where do I begin really...?

All Might: ENOUGH!

All For One launched All Might into the air and almost hit a helicopter that was transmitting the fight live.

Gran Torino: Toshinori!

All For One: What a nuisance.

Gran Torino: This is just like six years ago! Calm down! Don't dance his tune! He managed to get away last time... Right after opening that hole in your gut. He knows this is your weakness, so don't give him a chance to talk!

All Might: Right...

Gran Torino: His tactics and the quirks he's using are nothing like before. Head on attacks won't work! You gotta fight smarter than that. You can still move, yeah!? Smash past your limit! This is do-or-die!

All Might: Right!

All For One: Tomura's been working so diligently to erode the trust in you heroes. I almost feel bad putting the nail on the coffin... Hey All Might. Just as you hate me... I, too despise you. It's true I may have killed your Master, but... You smashed everything I worked so hard to build. That's why I'm hoping you to see you die an ugly, brutal death!

He made his arm big again.

Gran Torino: There's a big one coming! Dodge and counter attack!

All For One: Dodge? Can you afford to?

All Might looked behind him and there was a child.

Gran Torino: NO!

All For One: I'll take everything you've come to protect. First your image, which you've attained despite your wound. Then your pride...

(Y/n) was able to teleport and get the child out just in time. All Might still stopped the attack.

All For One: The world will see you for the pathetic man you are. Their Symbol of Peace.

All Might reverted back to his "normal" form. His true form exposed to the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 142 4
Takeo Midoriya. The eldest of the three. The most matured of all of them and the only one who isn't reckless. But protects his friends and family. A...
226K 9K 54
Just a villain. A plain cold assassin, born and raised in the darkness of society. Made an outcast by the people you had trusted and tried to isolate...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
577K 21.7K 74
"I'm... What?" (Y/N) (L/N) is part of the 20% of the world that is Quirkless. Being Quirkless means you're an outcast, a reject, an outsider. Just...