MISS MONEY MAKER, jamal turner

By S-SIMPSTATION

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰✰ MISS MONEY MAKER ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• ;⇢˚⋆ ✎ ALL THEY WANT IS TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE !~:✧˖°࿐ ₊˚.༄ ೃ J... More

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛
S1 • Party Girl
Guess Whos Back
Save Cesar
Promotion
A Turn In Paths
Left Out
Halloween
Lock Down
All Fall Down
Happy
Baby Spooky
Mr. Greenthumb
Puzzles
Playing Games
Siblings Again
Numbers
Pull Up
The Official Quinceanera
S2 • New Year's Party
Missing Green
Finding the Money, Again
Caught
Back To School
Needing A Plan
Not So Good
Karma or Not
One Long Sleepover
The Valentines Dance
Troubles in Freeridge
Brentwood Has Issues Too
Baby Mama Drama
Time For Fake IDs
A New Safe House
Make A Wish
Back Home
Kidnapped
S3 • Sexy Knife Lady
Don't Catch A Ghost
Can't Fight Facts
Dad's Back
Pool Day
Fair Night
More Info
Be Safe
An Unexpected Funeral
Promises
Adventures of Swaggy J and Lil Pinky
Tricky Ricky
Not Handled
Predator And Prey
Handled
The Aftermaths
S4 • Siblings Quarrel
Low Blow
The Fallen Off Third Wheel
Bigfoot Got ID'd
Big News
You Cant Run From The Past
Grief
Ashes, Ashes
What Happened Last Night
Looking Out
Prom Season
The End Of Our Story

Christmas Drama

720 14 0
By S-SIMPSTATION

I was completely torn when it came to hanging out with people.

For Christmas, I stuck with whatever since Jasmine was supposed to be going overseas.

I was planning to see Monse, who I haven't even talked to in forever.

I'm walking home from getting a gift for Monse when I see Jasmine walking from Ruby's house.

"Y/N! BABE!" Jasmine walked over to me. "I have to stay here because my passport expired so we're going to Monse's party." She said quickly. I nod and turn around.

While walking, Jasmine noticed I seemed a bit off. "Are you bummed that Jamal wasn't coming?"

"I didn't even expect him to consider coming." I answered. "Hm... Then what's up?" She asked. "Nothing? I'm cool." I said, smiling a little.

"Yeah, I guess. Is it about Monse?" I stayed silent which made up her mind. We got there and while going to sit down, Monse came over and greeted us. "Well, well, well, you look different."

"A good different?"

"Haven't decided yet."

"Yes a good different." I interrupted, and hugged Monse. "Sounds like you two need a drink, BRB." Monse walked off.

"Y/n! Kid, we haven't seen you in a while." Monse's dad called me over. I grinned and went over. "How've you been?"

"...I've been living." I answered with a small chuckle. "I know. I know. Dwayne told me even you, Ruby and Jamal have been a bit rocky." "Yeah, but not so much now-"

"Y/N! MONSE HAS AN OUTFIT EMERGENCY COME NOW, PLEASE!" Jasmine shouted. "Goodness. I'm sorry." I smiled and walked away to Monse's baby brother's room. "What is wrong with my outfit?"

"Nothing, you look great. I just can't deal with inquisition from Ruby's parents about our break up right now."

"Oh shit, I didn't know you guys broke up."

"And why would you? You've barely spoken to us in two years." Me and Jasmine sit down. "Did you and Jamal breakup too?" Monse asked me. "Girl, we were on an open relationship but it didn't work and we're complicated now." I answered.

"Open? Anyways, the phone works both ways."

"Ah? Alright bitch you got me, I guess we both been busy."

"And i'm really sorry about Ruby... and Jamal." We all group hug for a little. "So what's been going on?" "You want the whole low down since you dipped outta town?"

"Yeah lay it on me."

"Oookay. So, you left and Cesar got all up in the Santos and Y/n wasn't with that so she dipped on him, Ruby, Jamal, Y/n and I were cool til one day Jamal peaced out and for sometime Y/n did too. Next thing we know Jamal's playing football, those two are in an open relationship and every girl wanted to smash him. Then every girl was smashing him while Y/n was leading on- I meann going on dates with dudes who had tons and bitch I mean tons of money. Then Jamal ran against Ruby for class prez and called out a threesome we had-"

"Three? As in someone besides you, Ruby, and his hand?" Monse asked. "THATS WHAT I SAID!" I laughed. "No hands, just mouths."

"Ew!" Me and Monse said in unison. "Kissing! It was sorta fun but he wasn't into it."

"Ruby, not his hand. But it drove a wedge between us and we broke up and now I have no friends because I put my relationship above everything else."

"Uh?"

"You're a roommate and sister." Jasmine cleared up for me. "Andd scene."

"Okay, hilarious, but really what's going on?"

"Exactly that."

"Oh my god. People actually want to sleep with Jamal expect for your weird ass." Monse gestured to me. "We know at least 4 other girls who have. Anyways shit is crazy, now we're here at this party in this nursery- OH MY GOD DID YOU HAVE A BABY?"

"No! My dad and stepmom did."

"Girl, I'm glad to hear that. That baby would be in some crazy ass outfits with a weird shaped head." I laughed at Jasmine's comment making Monse roll her eyes and grin a little. They all chuckle a little. "I've missed y'all."

There's a knock on the door Monse's dad, Ruby's dad, and the school coach comes in drunkenly. "We have a serious problem. We're having a christmas carol-oke contest, and we need more singers you in?"

"So in, but first, Brandy needs us to run to the store cause she's out of.."

"Brandy!"

"And chips."

"Oh, and while you're out can you get Jamal? The boy's got pipes!"

"Sure, we'll swing by his place."

"Oh, oh, oh! He's at our house! Bring Ruby too! We could use a backup dancer." We all gave a thumbs up. We go on our way while Jasmine continued to talk about the Ruby situation.

Monse gives some advice and we all head to the liquor store. I'm in a different aisle grabbing candy and I see Cesar's new girlfriend.

My eyes widened and I quickly go back to Monse and Jasmine. "Monse, girl, take your earrings off and make sure your rings on tight." I told her, making them look confused until Monse saw the girl in the different aisle staring. Jasmine tried to explain who she was but the girl came over quickly. "Can we help you?"

"Are you Monse?"

"We're kinda havin' a private convo, so-"

"I wasn't talking to you." I got ready to say something but Jasmine grabbed my arm. "What's your problem?"

"You, maybe."

"Well, I'm not afraid of you. No she's trying to start shit." Monse said stepping closer to the girl. "I'm not starting anything. Just asking some questions. Don't know why you guys are getting all riled up." His girlfriend looks at me.

"You're a traitor."

"Bye, shortyy! You know, 'bout me." I waved her away. "Hey! What's going on?" Cesar came over. "Hey." Monse said to him.

"Vero, let's go." The girl sized Monse up and down with a smirk before walking off with Cesar. "That was intense. You okay?"

When we get to Jasmine's, Monse tells us why and how she broke up with Cesar. I stay silent while the two talked. After a while, we get in some pajamas and start dancing around, brightening the mood.

"You think it's too late to drop in on the guys?"

"Way too late."

"Girl, I hate being single." I gasped. "Who are you and what have you done to Jasmine?"

"I was only single cause I had to be, not cause I wanted to be. I'm no good with being alone with my thoughts. I start thinking about things that I do not want to think about but when I was with Ruby, I could focus my thoughts on loving him. Damn how pathetic am I?"

"You're not, boo." I frown and lay on my back with my knees up. "Jasmine what do you do for you?" Monse questioned. "I've actually gotten sup's into collaging this months."

"I mean what have you done for yourself lately?"

"This is for me." Jasmine answered making me and Monse look at her with a confused look. "I like to concentrate on the things that I love and between taking care of my dad and Ruby, there's not much left for me."

"Imagine if you took the time that you put into others. And instead put it into yourself. you could be vibrating on a whole new frequency." Jasmine grinned a little. "Damn, I like the sound of that. And maybe that me will be the me that Ruby can finally see."

"...or maybe you'll finally see yourself."

"Deeep..." I teased, rolling to my stomach and smiling at the girls. "What about you? What are you gonna do now that 'Toxic Turner' apologized to you and Ruby?" Jasmine asked me. "Toxic Turner?" Monse questioned.

"His name at school because he been toxic." I responded, laughing a little. "Hm, what about you? Wait- Back to Jasmine's question."

"Umm... well, I love him you know. But I miss him. Not petty Jamal who's a total dick to his friends or 'Toxic Turner'... I miss my sweet boy. Am I proud of his growth? Yes, of course, but I wish he could've grown but was still him." I answered.

"He's still a lil' weird... Did youu tell him how you felt?"

"I tried. It's hard though because I don't want an argument and I hate arguing or being separated from him. Me and him are good right now and I don't need my mouth breaking us up." "Still in an open relationship?"

"Nah... We cut that off. Which is why me and him are cool. I'll probably get that off my chest but right now... too much shit happening." I finished, getting up and sitting on the bed. "I'm obviously sleeping over." Monse said, snuggling on the bed with me and Jasmine.

"'Cause you're too tired to go home or because you don't want me to be alone?" "Because I'd rather share a room with you than a baby." Monse responded, making us laugh. "You can go, I'm good. Spending the night alone is self-care step one... I gotta start somewhere right?"

"Absolutely." The girls hug. Monse gets up and hugs me too. "We gotta have a talk soon." She said to me before leaving.

"Y/n you got my Tía's room for the night." Jasmine told me. I nodded and grabbed my phone and charger before leaving the room. While I getting ready for bed, Jamal call me. "It's urgent!" He yelled over the phone.

"What?"

"Come to Ruby's house but not inside, like go to where Abuelita's window is."

"...Weird. Okay?" He hung up. I got out of the bed and went in Jasmine's room for my bunny slippers. I got them quietly since she's trying to fall asleep.

I grabbed my phone and a jacket and then I headed to Ruby's house where he told me to meet up. "There you are." Jamal says. "Uhh, yeah. What happened?"

"I think Abuelita is sick. She has all this ensure and she's always tired." I frown a little and nodded. "I noticed too." We both looked at her and sighed. As Jamal is about to knock, she groaned loudly, asking what we wanted.

"You're tired all the time. You've gone from tequila to ensure. Abuelita, are you sick?"

She got up and frowned. "Dont tell Ruby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 6.7K 87
on my block [this is an PREFERENCE/IMAGINE book- not an actual story. if you dont like that then don't read babe.]
148K 2.9K 56
Basically this is a FanFiction piece about my favorite Netflix series On My Block, Iʻm not a professional writer so donʻt judge and I may stumble a b...
73.5K 3.7K 85
how we came to be | ❝ you were nothing I ever expected, but ended up being everything I ever wanted ❞ This is the story of how Monse and Latrelle cam...