ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴍᴏᴋᴇ. ᵐⁱᵏᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡᵉʳ +...

By xgirIxgirIxx

Will byers swears he doesnt smoke. Hes never even looked at a cigarette. but, when high school rolls around i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

13

241 4 3
By xgirIxgirIxx

WILL POV

"HE KISSED me! He kissed me Jane!" Will exclaimed, pacing around janes room.

"No way." Jane said, shocked.

"Yes way!" Will said, panicking.

"So, are you guys dating yet?" Max said, looking at one of janes magazines.

"No, I just ran out of there." Will said.

"Your such an idiot! That was your chance!" Beverley said, standing up to will.

Beverley was surprisingly taller then will, so will had to look up at her:

"Will, you've got to ask him out tomorrow." She said, putting her hands on his shoulders.

"But what if he rejects me?" Will said.

"Will, he fucking kissed you. You think hes going to reject you?" Beverley said in disbelief.

"Well, maybe-" will said.

"Oh my fucking god, you're so dumb." Beverley said, slightly pushing him and sitting next to max.

"Maybe I should call him?" Will asked, looking for an answer from the three girls.

"Yes!" They all exclaimed at the same time.

Will sat next to janes nightstand, grabbing her phone and dialing mikes number.

The phone rang a few times, before he picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Mike said.

"Hey, its will-" will started, but mike had hung up.

"Uh- he hung up." Will said, turning to the girls.

"What?" Jane said.

"Give me That." Max Said, snatching the phone out of wills hand.

"Dial the number again." Max said, holding the phone to her ear.

Will did as he was told, the phone rang a few times again.

"Hello,.?" Mike said.

"Listen here, you fuc-" but before she could even get a word out, he hung up.

"what the fuck!?" Max yelled, slamming down the phone.

Will had noticed it was pouring outside, which made the silence even louder.

Suddenly the door bell rang, which made the four of them jump up.

"I bet thats the pizza we ordered, will can you get that?" Jane asked.

Will nodded and sat up, walking down the stairs and to the front door.

When he opened the front door, his eyes widened.

Mike was standing in front of him, soaking wet.

"Hi." Mike said.

"Hi." Will Said.

"Come on, your getting soaked." Will said, grabbing mike arm.

Will shut the front door and faced mike again.

"Now, why the hell would you think to bike all the way here in pouring rain?" Will said, leaning on the door.

"I needed to talk to you bad, really bad." Mike said, panting.

"Lets talk upstairs." Will said, grabbing mikes arm.

He glanced into the girls room as he walked by with mike, all their eye's widening.

Will shut the door as mike stood in the middle of the room.

"About earlier.." mike started.

"Go on." Will said, stepping closer to him.

"I know it was a dumb thing to do, I know you dont like me back and I shouldn't have kissed you." Mike said, avoiding eye contact.

"Mike.." will said, fighting the urge to grab his hands.

"Ill understand if you dont want to be friends with me anymore, but I just wanted to say im so-" mike was cut off.

"Mike!" Will said, grabbing onto his shoulders.

"I love you too." Will said, smiling at mike.

"Y-you do?" Mike stuttered out, bright red.

Will grabbed mikes face, bringing it closer to his own and placing a soft kiss on mikes lips.

Mike grabbed wills wrists and kissed him back.

The Two boys leaned away, both smiling like crazy.

"Im sorry will, I've kinda been having problems-" mike said, cutting himself off.

"What do you mean?" Will said.

"Can we sit down?" Mike said.

"Yeah, yeah we can." Will said, pulling mike onto his bed.

Mike looked down at his hands, fidgeting around with his fingers.

"What's wrong, Mike?" Will said.

"I know I shouldn't be inlove with you, but Iam. And its hard to accept that. You know? Well, I know your mom isnt homophobic but my parents are. And I dont know, this doesnt feel wrong, but it must be, right?" Mike rambled, his eyes welling up.

"Mike.." will said, pulling mike into a hug.

Mike sniffled into wills shoulder, wrapping his arms around will.

"Mike, I understand what you're going through, but I'll be here okay? Ill be here for all of it, okay?" Will said, holding mike tightly.

"Okay." Mike mumbled, resting his chin on wills shoulder.

———————————-

The three girls who were having a sleep over had invited the two boys to join them.

Mike and Will had decided, yes they were now boyfriends.

The two boys sat on the ground while the girls were spread out on janes bed.

The pizza had finally come, and it was in the middle of the bed.

"So, how was it like at your old town Beverley?" Max said, chewing on a piece of pizza.

"Well, it was sorta crazy. I know I might sound insane when I tell you this, but there was this killed clown in my town. And the way he killed people was pretty fucked up. But he almost got me, but my friends saved me. The losers club. And-" Beverley started, but mike interrupted her.

"Wait, the losers club?" Mike questioned, looking up from the comic book he was sharing with Will.

"Uh, yeah? What about it?" Beverley said.

"Well, my cousin said that he was in a group called the losers club." Mike said.

"What was his name?" Beverley asked, now intrigued.

"Richie trashmouth to- I mean, Richie tozier." Mike said, correcting himself.

"Trashmouth?" Will snorted, looking at mike.

"Yeah, it's a nickname." Mike said.

"What kind of nickname is that?" Max said.

"One that-" mike started, but what interrupted.

"Everyone shut up! I wanna know what happened." Jane yelled, making everyone go quiet.

"Thank you Jane,- uh yeah I knew him. So thousands of kids were going missing, one after another so we decided to figure out what was going on. But I guess that was a pretty bad idea cause it made me want to move away from there." Beverley finished, looking down at her hands.

"I understand, it's like how I want to get away from this town." Will said, fidgeting around with his fingers.

"Me too." Jane said.

"Why? What happened?" Mike asked.

Jane istantly Shot him the look of, you screwed up, which made Mike even more confused.

Jane looked at will, who was already looking at her.

Will gave her a short nod before looking back at his hands.

"Well, I know this also might sound crazy but, I used to have superpowers. I was actually rasied in a lab but wills parents took me in after they found me in the woods. Will got lost- or should I say stuck in an alternative dimension for a week. I was the one who saved him. About a year later he got possessed, which his mom got it out of him. And ever since everything happened our parents won't leave, not matter how much we ask them." Jane finished, looking at mikes reaction.

"Huh?" Mike Said.

Max face palmed herself, and Eleven just sighed.

"No, I understood everything you said, but why won't they let you move?" Mike said.

"We don't have the money." Will said, glancing at mike.

"Oh." Mike Said silently.

The room was silent, besides for the rain tapping on the window.

"Hey, you know I won't treat you differently, right? I won't tell anyone about this, I promise." Mike said, grabbing onto Wills hand.

"Okay, I Trust You." Will Said, softly smiling at mike.

—————————

Alr so Abt mike randomly talking about his homophobic parents, it come into play later if anyone was confused.

And about the Jane with powers, and will bring possessed, just imagine it without the three boys. I know it's sorta weird, but I wanted to add something that kinda goes along with what Beverley was talking about.

I hope u guys still enjoyed anyway :)

1324 words
-mars

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 337 41
Will Byers hates his life mainly because the one he loves most is in love with his sister and he's straight (so he thinks) Mike has also been ignorin...
49.5K 1.2K 11
Will Byers has always known he was "different", but hadn't come to the realization as to why he wasn't what society perceived as "normal" up until re...
35.3K 572 12
bye pls ignore any spelling mistakes the popular guy, mike wheeler, is dared to date will byers, the least popular guy in the school. he accepts the...
14.2K 184 23
Mike Wheeler is dating Jane Hopper- the most popular girl at school- Will Byers is one of the most freakiest freaks at Hawkins High. Some say he's ga...